Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 08:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Extensive CryptoNote/CryptoNight coins list  (Read 771 times)
koldirkaev (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 91

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 06:49:26 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2020, 12:00:12 PM by koldirkaev
Merited by tk808 (4), Rengga Jati (1)

As a side result of writing a series of articles on CryptoNote-based coins, I have formed an extensive list of cryptocurrencies based on this protocol. I gathered information about them (variation of the algorithm, metrics, website, presence of GUI wallets) into one Google table and I want to present to the community, as I understand that this list can never be completed and will always need changes and additions. Here it is:

CryptoNote/CryptoNight based coins list (Google Spreadsheet)

Why did I make this list?
Most of the resources that I monitor do not contain information about all coins, or do not contain a metric that interests me. And just none of them indicate what kind of software for the end user is currently available. And I specialize in software reviews, so I collected all the information about which GUI / Web / Mobile wallets exist for a particular coin. In addition, I hope that I managed to create the most comprehensive list of CryptoNote / CryptoNight coins at the moment, including historical ones. Now there are about 270 coins in it.

Color Legend
  • Coins highlighted in red are either dead, scam, or some kind of joke. Yes, everything is still there, both alive and abandoned by the developers. By the way, in my understanding, the dead are those whose network has not shown signs of life for several years or months. However, there are miraculous resurrections.
  • Bold lines are coins that use CryptoNight Heavy. For some reason I wanted to select them. Perhaps in future I will highlight other ASIC-resistant algorithms. We can discuss this topic.
  • new - not literally brand new coins, just recently added.
  • upd - recently updated info. The updated cells is highlighted in orange.

For what I leave it here
If the topic is interesting to you and, in particular, if you have something to add / change - leave your feedback in comments. I will check the information and make changes. I also carry out plans to create a website where all the listed coins will be presented with detailed descriptions at least in Russian and English, provided with links to social networks and pools where one or another coin can be mined. In fact, I have already begun to form a list of CryptoNight-pools, which on the site will be cross-referenced with a list of coins. If you find this idea interesting and can somehow help with this - write to me. Well, you can also try to dissuade me from this undertaking.

Resources that I monitor:
https://triforcecoin.com/
https://forkmaps.com/#/coinList
https://www.cryptunit.com/coins/
https://www.profitbotpro.com

Incomplete and selective listings:
https://newcpucoins.com
https://crypt0.zone/coins/cryptonight
https://www.coincalculators.io/coins.aspx

Historical resources:
https://cryptonote.org/coins
https://github.com/aeugenegray/cryptonote-coins-list

Thanks for paying attention to this post. I just hope that the information gathered by me will be useful to someone in work, research, or just for information. The table is updated weekly. I add new coins to the end of the list. The rest is sorted by algorithms and then titles.

I also thank everyone who supported me with Merit+. 👍
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:45:57 PM

Amazing list.  I wonder if you will manage to keep it updated in the future. Lets hope for the best.
koldirkaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 12:17:40 PM

Amazing list.  I wonder if you will manage to keep it updated in the future. Lets hope for the best.
Thank you for kind words. I will do my best to keep this list up to date.

In last two weeks: Aluisyo (ANX), Ekipcoin (EKP), Lonero (LNR), Lotto (LOTTO), InvestCoin (INVC) are added.
05.03.2019 news: Qwertycoin (QWC) switched back from ASIC resistant CryptoNight Heavy to ASIC friendly CryptoNight Classic and have now a Web Wallet. Also QWC team have 3 kinds of Mobile Wallets in development. Spreadsheet updated.
koldirkaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 06:16:12 AM

Recently added: Oscillate (OSC) Yet another Turtle Coin fork.
Updated info: Aeon Classic (XMLC) rebranded to LightChain (LCX)
koldirkaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 04:48:24 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2019, 04:51:45 PM by koldirkaev

Added: BINcoin. Ticker: BINCOIN. A hybrid of PoW / PoS on the CryptoNote protocol and a customized mining algorithm, which for some reason called KryptoNight. According to site, the premine is 100% (which is not typical for CryptoNight). According to information from the developers, the premine will be about 91% (the initial emission (program premine) is 100,000,000 and additional 10,000,000 will be available for mining). So, the total emission will be 110,000,000 BINCOINs. So far, there are only Android wallet, but GUI wallets for Windows, Linux and Mac are being tested. Wallets is not provided by team for be for testing, but they sent screenshots to me. OK. They say that e-commerce solution also in development. Declared usecase - payments using the associated VISA BIN Debit Card. I note that such plans were also announced by the Czech CitiCash. The advantage of Czechs is the CryptoNight Heavy ASIC-resistant algorithm and an excellent GUI wallet design. Cons - GUI wallet is available only for Windows.
koldirkaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 06:53:12 AM

Recently added: Kegcoin Gold (KEG) ASIC resistant TRTL fork. At block 100,000 Kegcoin forks to its own algo, Cryptonight KEG (Cryptonight Lite custom PoW). Cheap transactions - 0,0001 KEG. Premine 0.05% (80% of premine for ICO). Total supply 1,000,000,000 KEG. Windows and Linux CLI wallets. GUI wallet sources and Windows build.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:26:14 AM

I'm a fan of cryptonight coins and even all my mining rigs are build specially for cryptonight coins but lately mining as not been profitable and even I decided to start mining newer coins but many of them are abandoned or dead now ,coins like flackchain ,worktips, festival coins etc  ,I will start mining if coins like electroneum are released

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
koldirkaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 12:56:41 PM

I'm a fan of cryptonight coins and even all my mining rigs are build specially for cryptonight coins but lately mining as not been profitable and even I decided to start mining newer coins but many of them are abandoned or dead now ,coins like flackchain ,worktips, festival coins etc  ,I will start mining if coins like electroneum are released
Thank you for sharing your mining expirience and updates. Usually I do mining from time to time and only for testing purposes. I will check information on abandoned projects you mentioned and will mark its red if network is down for a week or so. It was always hard to me to mark project in red, but if it is no development and no nodes alive, so, the project is abandoned and I will redmark it. For now WorkTips looks abandoned, but there is pulse in Worktips Project GitHub. Also there is some activity in FlakeChain's Explorer WebApp (but it looks like FlakeChain renamed to Onion Monero now). Thank you again!
Updates: Flake Chain (XSF), Worktips (WTIP) websites does not alive and its website cells marked in red. Networks and development progress of this coins will be checked.
Losses: Festival (FEST) marked red as it looks like abandoned by developers (no pulse on github for half a year, website and block explorer not alive).
koldirkaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 01:42:21 PM

Cryptonight, Cryptonote algorithm coins are everywhere.
Unfortunately, most of them are useless, and valueless, except Monero and LOKI.
It is so rarely to see valueable coins with such an algorithm.
For a long time I have been watching the development of coins on variations of this algorithm, and I must say that I mostly agree with you. But there are also several projects that, from a technical point of view, are not inferior to what you called. RYO, for example, is already far superior to Monero. There are also several projects that have better marketing. But there is not a single project that would harmoniously combine technical, marketing and infrastructural superiority over Monero.
koldirkaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 10:20:48 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2019, 02:46:10 PM by koldirkaev

Added: Lakran (LAK) coin added.
Algo: ASIC resistant CryptoNight Lite v7.
Total supply: 18,446,744 LAK.
GUI-wallets: Windows.
Premine 1.6%. Exchange usecase.
koldirkaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 09:10:32 AM

Good news about the coin which is very difficult to call shitty.
Update: RyoCurrency (RYO) released web-wallet Ryo Wallet Quazar.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 01:39:19 AM

Added: BINcoin. Ticker: BINCOIN. A hybrid of PoW / PoS on the CryptoNote protocol and a customized mining algorithm, which for some reason called KryptoNight. According to site, the premine is 100% (which is not typical for CryptoNight). According to information from the developers, the premine will be about 91% (the initial emission (program premine) is 100,000,000 and additional 10,000,000 will be available for mining). So, the total emission will be 110,000,000 BINCOINs. So far, there are only Android wallet, but GUI wallets for Windows, Linux and Mac are being tested. Wallets is not provided by team for be for testing, but they sent screenshots to me. OK. They say that e-commerce solution also in development. Declared usecase - payments using the associated VISA BIN Debit Card. I note that such plans were also announced by the Czech CitiCash. The advantage of Czechs is the CryptoNight Heavy ASIC-resistant algorithm and an excellent GUI wallet design. Cons - GUI wallet is available only for Windows.

There is an open scam accusation for this one - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5120221.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
koldirkaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 03:37:14 PM

Added:
TFT Network (TFTN) - ASIC-friendly CryptoNight Classic. 20% premine.
Bitcoin Hekaton (BTCH) - Turtle Coin fork. Total emission 100,000,000 BTCH.
Obscure (XSC) - Yet another Turtle Coin fork (Cryptonight Turtle v2). Total emission 20,000,000 TFTN. Premine ~7.5% ( 4,900,000 XSC). Faucet.
Updates:
BinCoin (BIN) line marked in red. Scam accusation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5120221.0
koldirkaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 06:46:40 AM

Updates:
BeFrank E-Currency (BFR) - website changed to shorten name (http://getfrank.be/).
Help Insurance Trust Consultant (HITC) - website added (https://help-insurance-trust-consultant.business.site/)
BiCoal (COAL) site cell marked in red (site unavaliable). BTW. Coin is dumped on Cryptopia past summer. TradeOgre still trading COAL, but, before trading, please, check carefully if their wallet for this coin works properly. Some people report problems with deposits/withdriwals. After all, the Coal in not actual now. In June 2018 Coal forked to ASIC-resistant algo and rebranded to ReCoal (RECL).
koldirkaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 09:28:12 AM

Updates:
FRED Energy (FRED) - corrected algo - CryptoNight Lite v7 (Forked from TurtleCoin).
Moneta Verde (MCN) - site changed to https://mcn.green/
MyBtcFx 4xB (4XB) - clarified total emission. According to MyBtcFx website its 75,000,000 4XB.
BitTrader (TRD) - switched to more up to date ASIC-resistant algo - CryptoNight R.
Losses:
BitDirect (BITD) - marked in red as historical (its probably dead from 20.05.2017).💀
BitLitas (LTL) - marked in red as abandoned project (for about a year).
Veronite (XVV) - marked in red because site does not works and no H/R in network since March 13.
I personally liked this CryptoNight Heavy project Cry
koldirkaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 09:16:46 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2019, 09:54:02 AM by koldirkaev

Updates:
Mask (MASK) - after 5 month of silence released JavaScript GUI Wallet today!🔥
Also updated algo - CryptoNight Fast v2 (Masari).
Leviarcoin (XLC) - switched to CryptoNight v9.
Lines (LNS) - Premine 4%. Algo corrected - CN v1 (classic).
Swap (XWP) - switched to Cuckaroo29s PoW algo (variation of Grin's Cuckaroo29).
NXBoost project (NXB) - Switched to Quark algo.
HalykCoin (HLC) - site empty, but mining pool and web wallet still alive.
Losses:
NXStream (NXM) - marked in red as closed by developers (for about two months).💀
Myztic (MZT) - marked in red as abandoned by developers (for about a year).💀
Goro (GORO), MacsCoin (MACS) and GalaxyBitzCoin (GBZ) - marked in red as abandoned projects.💀
Poll:
Should I move inactive coins to separate page?
koldirkaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 07:02:20 AM

Added:
XtendCash (XTNC) - Merged project of Saronite and Purk.
Tellurium (TLRM) - Turtle fork, 1 Trillion supply, Algorithm: CryptoNight-Turtle
NinjaCoin (NINJA) - CryptoNight<350000 / CryptoNight-Lite>350000 / Cryptonight-Turtle>1200000. 1 Trillion coins total @ 2 decimal places.
Ryo Original (RYOO) - RYOO continues RYO's blockchain, before the dev-fund was implemented (the chain that was dropped at block 161.500).
SimplyCoin (SIP) - Max Supply: 21,000,000 SIP + ~ 1% tail emission. Listed on FirstCryptoBank.
Solo (XSL) - CryptoNight Custom (IO) - pool, ASIC, GPU and NiceHash resistant. Solo is a continuation of a side project started by NERVA developer angrywasp and included a pre-mine of ~70,368, representing 0.00038% of the total supply of ~18.5 Billion.
koldirkaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 02:49:14 AM

Added:
ADON Coin (ADON) Cryptonight Lite v7 +hybrid POS,    35% premine, 8 decimals
Discoin (DSCN)- Cryptonight ASIC, 50% premine, very strange project
Mangocoin (MNG) - Yet another Cryptonight Turtle fork. Yes. We need more turtles (sarcasm). 20% premine
Xcoin (XCOIN) - ASIC friendly Cryptonight Classic coin.
Rebrands:
Equilibria (XEQ) - Triton Rebrand. 50% premine. The idea similar to Haven. Users holding Equilibria (XEQ), an on-chain asset with elastic supply, can issue Equilibria Dollars (USDE) - a stablecoin worth $1 US dollar.
Scala (XLA) - also known as Stellite, and also Torque.Cash. Cryptonight DefyX

koldirkaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 06:51:27 PM

Added:
Pixel (PXL) - Inspired by retro style arcade games. 15% premine. Cryptonight Turtle. 🐢
TurtleGold (TRTG) - Forked from DeroGold (DEGO). And its also Turtle. 🐢
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:06:44 PM

Updates:
Mask (MASK) - after 5 month of silence released JavaScript GUI Wallet today!🔥
Also updated algo - CryptoNight Fast v2 (Masari).
Leviarcoin (XLC) - switched to CryptoNight v9.
Lines (LNS) - Premine 4%. Algo corrected - CN v1 (classic).
Swap (XWP) - switched to Cuckaroo29s PoW algo (variation of Grin's Cuckaroo29).
NXBoost project (NXB) - Switched to Quark algo.
HalykCoin (HLC) - site empty, but mining pool and web wallet still alive.
Losses:
NXStream (NXM) - marked in red as closed by developers (for about two months).💀
Myztic (MZT) - marked in red as abandoned by developers (for about a year).💀
Goro (GORO), MacsCoin (MACS) and GalaxyBitzCoin (GBZ) - marked in red as abandoned projects.💀
Poll:
Should I move inactive coins to separate page?

The problem with almost all cryptonite coins is lack of serious developers, cryptonite coins are mostly pump and dump coins and many are already dead, i still have many coins with me that are running on cryptonite blockchain and they are just abandoned, masari is the only one on your list that i trust, nxboost ends up scamming me because they change algo and refused to swap old coins to new tokens for the old coin holders

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: