Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dash Discussion Thread  (Read 11369 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:47:11 PM

Highlight of the day

How does one keep track on the Dash price ?
I use the following sites pretty much next to each other :

https://cryptowat.ch/markets/hitbtc/dash/btc/4h
https://cryptowat.ch/markets/bitstamp/btc/usd/4h

With the following indictor boxes ticked : Volume, MACD, RSI
Sometimes its handy to set the interval to 1 day or longer, so you can detect a
longterm trend developing.

This is purely a tool that can be used to keep track on the Dash price, personally i'm
not a day-trader and i imagine better tools exist for day-traders
(tools like tradingview.com or other sites).

Crypto riddle of the day

I can be cracked, i can be made. I can be told, i can be played. What am i ?

Note : first one to crack one of my crypto riddles gets a cybercookie (they are reallyy gooddd)

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:03:28 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2019, 08:13:01 PM by qwizzie

Dash Podcast 100 - Feat. Ivan Shumkov - Dash Drive Developer from Dash Core Team

Watch here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUDN62ePWms

Credits : tungfa
Source : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg50680721#msg50680721

Could be interesting to learn more about Dash Drive, which will be released with Dash Core version 1.0
later this year.
-qwiz

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:32:27 AM

I think that Dash may well become a global payment system in the near future. The team of this project is very active in this idea and is working on its implementation.
Market is already situated, so if someone wants to get out of the crowd, they are supposed to work extraordinary. This will let them earn good audience as people are really looking for good opportunity in this world. They have to invest here in crypto, and how better it would be if they meet this Dash which offers them good profits with well-organized process. They will stick to it even for future.
Garry_1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:18:28 AM

Dash is cryptoocurrency used all over the world,a coin based on the Bitcoin project, Dash aims to be the most user friendly and scalable payments system in the world. However, it will take long time for dash to compete favorable with bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency with 21million total supply.Being one of the most accepted altcoins in the cryptocurrency market, Dash has experienced a stable growth in the past years.
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:33:58 AM

What do you find from the chart?

If you find something from the chart, which ones do you like at most? I have some hints for you: price trend (long term), price pattern, fractal movements of price, which things happened within last 2 months. At first glance, you can zoom in to easily see that DASH nearly hit 0.03 BTC per DASH with its latest spike, after that the coin fell gradually to almost where it started before hitting that spike. So, what do you want to do now with DASH? I felt very happy that I have another opportunity within just one month to do something with DASH.  Tongue
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:59:13 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2019, 08:13:32 PM by qwizzie

Suspect Apprehend in Historic Heist of Over 74,900 Dash

An Israeli man has accused his roommate of stealing 74,990.74 Dash (around $9 million USD currently) or 0.85% of the current circulating supply from his wallet last month.

Read more here : https://dashnews.org/suspect-apprehend-in-historic-heist-of-over-74900-dash/

Credits : NibiruHybrid
Source : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg50722274#msg50722274

This just proves wallet security is more then just using the right wallet, is more then just being carefull with links on internet or in emails, is more then just taking the right security measurements. It is also about who to trust to have access to your crypto.

In this case giving a roommate a thorough education in how to use crypto, while providing that same roommate unrestricted access
to your room / house is just a disaster waiting to happen.
-qwiz

qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:13:38 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 06:35:09 AM by qwizzie

What do you find from the chart?

If you find something from the chart, which ones do you like at most? I have some hints for you: price trend (long term), price pattern, fractal movements of price, which things happened within last 2 months. At first glance, you can zoom in to easily see that DASH nearly hit 0.03 BTC per DASH with its latest spike, after that the coin fell gradually to almost where it started before hitting that spike. So, what do you want to do now with DASH? I felt very happy that I have another opportunity within just one month to do something with DASH.  Tongue

A lot of interesting signals on that chart, personally i like the Poloniex 1 month time interval chart, set with RSI and MACD on Tradingview. That is pretty much the longest time interval available on Tradingview and its interesting to look at every start of each new month as you see the bottoming out process
and possibly the start of a new longterm trend forming.

I read somewhere that the longer the time interval in charts, the more accurate these technical anayses become.
Just be aware these TA's (technical analyses) are far more speculative of nature, when applied to cryptocurrency.
(traditionally they are used by traders in regulated and somewhat more matured stock markets)

motienvolam

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:35:45 AM

I read somewhere that the longer the time interval in charts, the more accurate these technical anayses become.
Just be aware these TA's (technical analyses) are far more speculative of nature, when applied to cryptocurrency.
(traditionally they are used by traders in regulated and somewhat matured stock markets)  
Exactly. It is especially right in such highly changing market like crypto. In crypto market, if we simply focus on short term or temporary changes, it might lead us to incorrect analysis, because there are so many potential biases in short term. Only highly experienced analytical experts can filter biases for their short term analyses. In one month chart, DASH gives us almost perfect chance, and investors whom missed the latest spike of DASH should not regret too much because they have still had other chances to correct their mistakes.
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:46:48 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2019, 08:14:03 PM by qwizzie

Dash-Exclusive Cannabis Payment Solution Alt Thirty Six Lands $10 Million Funding Round

Dash-leveraging cannabis-geared payment solution Alt Thirty Six has acquired $10 million in additional investment.

Learn more here : https://dashnews.org/dash-exclusive-cannabis-payment-solution-alt-thirty-six-lands-10-million-funding-round/

Credits : NibiruHybrid
Source : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg50742708#msg50742708

singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:56:12 PM

how does dash privacy compare to that of the Elixxir platform?
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:25:03 PM

Dash looks very attractive for investment right now, perhaps I will take a bit in my portfolio.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:30:08 AM

how does dash privacy compare to that of the Elixxir platform?

The Elixxir platform will allow users to communicate without revealing metadata related to their activities—that is, Elixxir will obscure who sends messages, when messages are sent, where they are sent from and who receives them. Transaction data is not stored on the blockchain, and transactions are not linked to users or to other transactions. Therefore, only senders and receivers can review and prove payment history. Communications are end-to-end encrypted, and can only be read by the intended recipients. As a result, the identity of communicating parties and their devices remains private.

Dash PrivateSend is a trustless method of running a sequence of transactions (known as “mixing”) such that an external observer is unable to determine the source of funding when a PrivateSend transaction is created. This gives your Dash the same anonymous properties as cash withdrawn from an ATM, for example. The mixing and denomination process is seamless, automatic, and requires no intervention on the part of the user. The current implementation of PrivateSend in the Dash Core wallet allows any amount of Dash to be mixed for later use in PrivateSend transactions.

Dash PrivateSend is advantageous in that all data is still stored on the blockchain for users to verify, but significantly obfuscated to hide its spending story.

qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:40:56 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2019, 08:14:26 PM by qwizzie

Dash Electrum 3.3.4 released
https://github.com/akhavr/electrum-dash/releases/tag/3.3.4

Credits : tungfa
Source : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg50752268#msg50752268

motienvolam

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:43:53 PM

Electrum is my favorite wallet, not only for DASH, but also for other coins, including bitcoin. Wallets built by the team are very convenient, and fastly sync with networks as well as they don't require too much available capacity of disks to fully operate on computers. Furthermore, DASH Electrum wallets also have very user-friendly interface; users can easily to manage / control their assets by adding in-wallet addresses and they can also easily to do transactions in and out with split or merge amount of money of different addresses in their wallets.
By the way, I would prefer to remind all people whom want to use DASH Electrum that they should bookmark links of the github above, in order to avoid phising links, and avoid losses in case they download and install fake dangerous wallets
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 06:45:59 PM

Dash showed himself very well in this fall of all the Altcoins. The coin withstood this bounce and as a result fell in price by 15%. I like the liquidity of Dash.

qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:50:59 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2019, 08:14:48 PM by qwizzie

Yelp Adds “Accepts Cryptocurrency” Option As Dash and Bitcoin Cash Lead Merchant Listing Push

Popular user-driven merchant listing app Yelp has reportedly added an option to accept cryptocurrency.

Learn more here : https://dashnews.org/yelp-adds-accepts-cryptocurrency-option-as-dash-and-bitcoin-cash-lead-merchant-listing-push/

Credits  : NibiruHybrid
Source : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg50759475#msg50759475

qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:58:46 AM

Electrum is my favorite wallet, not only for DASH, but also for other coins, including bitcoin. Wallets built by the team are very convenient, and fastly sync with networks as well as they don't require too much available capacity of disks to fully operate on computers. Furthermore, DASH Electrum wallets also have very user-friendly interface; users can easily to manage / control their assets by adding in-wallet addresses and they can also easily to do transactions in and out with split or merge amount of money of different addresses in their wallets.
By the way, I would prefer to remind all people whom want to use DASH Electrum that they should bookmark links of the github above, in order to avoid phising links, and avoid losses in case they download and install fake dangerous wallets

Good to hear you have some good experience with Electrum (including the Dash Electrum wallet).
Good point about bookmarking important sites, i have seen some of those falsefied links passing by
as reply posts on the Dash ANN thread as well.

To newcomers : Always be wary of scammers, specially in the crypto world.
And make sure (like motienvolam mentioned) to bookmark important sites.

Also make sure the person you are possibly communicating with is the correct person,
scammers are known for faking accounts or taking over accounts. Not only with important
official Dash member accounts but also Whatsapp accounts / contacts / history.
Always doublecheck.

Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:04:03 AM

Good to hear you have some good experience with Electrum (including the Dash Electrum wallet).
Good point about bookmarking important sites, i have seen some of those falsefied links passing by
as reply posts on the Dash ANN thread as well.

To newcomers : Always be wary of scammers, specially in the crypto world.
And make sure (like motienvolam mentioned) to bookmark important sites.

You're right. Need to be very attentive. There are many scammers on the market. I am always very neat about all the links that users give each other on this forum or in chat rooms. Several times I noticed how they tried to deceive me.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
motienvolam

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:07:19 AM

Dash showed himself very well in this fall of all the Altcoins. The coin withstood this bounce and as a result fell in price by 15%. I like the liquidity of Dash.
Yesterday dumps of altcoins demonstrated the important point that DASH has good demands, and actually rallied faster among most of altcoins. As the given chart above and all analyses we have discussed so far, DASH has still stood at its bottom range, especially when we look at the 1 day price chart, in BTC pair. The coin has rallied well in its USDT pair, but it might potentially recovery more with good technical signals from its BTC-paired price chart. In my perspective, the DASH coin might recover to at least around 0.03 to 0.035 BTC per DASH before its significant corrections occur.
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:29:31 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2019, 05:39:34 PM by qwizzie

Dash upgrade set to “eliminate 51% attacks” is coming in next two weeks

Dash COO Robert Wiecko explains how Dash will rely more heavily on masternodes
to keep the blockchain secure.

Read more here : https://decryptmedia.com/6705/dash-hard-fork-version

Looks like we now have an ETA for Dash next update v.0.14 (which is the final update before
v1.0 / Dash Evolution).
-qwiz

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: