Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:06:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 112603 times)
cassiopeyaa

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:36:29 AM

Bitcoin market is steadily moving upward and recovering. We hope that this will be the last resistance to hold onto.

We hope so too. Some reports suggests that Q1 would be much better for digital asset trading.
from one article I've read (not Tom Lee  Grin) BTC will gain more and more starting Feb-March. That's the only prediction I've heard so far that is somewhat precise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebast88

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:38:15 AM

Bitcoin market is steadily moving upward and recovering. We hope that this will be the last resistance to hold onto.

We hope so too. Some reports suggests that Q1 would be much better for digital asset trading.
from one article I've read (not Tom Lee  Grin) BTC will gain more and more starting Feb-March. That's the only prediction I've heard so far that is somewhat precise.

ah hahah!  Cheesy Cheesy he is a solid fan and bitcoin enthusiast that has a strong bullish call for the grand daddy of coins, but honestly, it's too good to be true, but I like his predictions. But he stopped recently .
nino_kl

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

ah hahah!  Cheesy Cheesy he is a solid fan and bitcoin enthusiast that has a strong bullish call for the grand daddy of coins, but honestly, it's too good to be true, but I like his predictions. But he stopped recently .
from the charts I could say that some analysis might be true. As we can see, btc is doing good and on it's resistance for days.
sebast88

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

from the charts I could say that some analysis might be true. As we can see, btc is doing good and on it's resistance for days.

Yes which is very good.
By the way, what is the Algorithm of work?
Bit.Team Official Support (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

Yes which is very good.

The algorithm of the BIT.TEAM platform operation: At the registration, the user chooses his unique login, which will be subsequently rated by means of the special algorithm of the BIT.TEAM platform.  After confirming the account this logins gets all cryptocurrency addresses required for work, which will be used later to refill the account balance.
sebast88

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:41:37 AM

Yes which is very good.

The algorithm of the BIT.TEAM platform operation: At the registration, the user chooses his unique login, which will be subsequently rated by means of the special algorithm of the BIT.TEAM platform.  After confirming the account this logins gets all cryptocurrency addresses required for work, which will be used later to refill the account balance.
ok. do I have to create a separate account for the market place?
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

Yes which is very good.

No there is no need to create a new account. Your same account on the platform works too.
sebast88

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:42:54 AM

from one article I've read (not Tom Lee  Grin) BTC will gain more and more starting Feb-March. That's the only prediction I've heard so far that is somewhat precise.

ah hahah!  Cheesy Cheesy he is a solid fan and bitcoin enthusiast that has a strong bullish call for the grand daddy of coins, but honestly, it's too good to be true, but I like his predictions. But he stopped recently .
Yes which is very good.

The algorithm of the BIT.TEAM platform operation: At the registration, the user chooses his unique login, which will be subsequently rated by means of the special algorithm of the BIT.TEAM platform.  After confirming the account this logins gets all cryptocurrency addresses required for work, which will be used later to refill the account balance.

No there is no need to create a new account. Your same account on the platform works too.

okay so that's why the registration doesn't accept my information. I will try to log in on instead tnx admin!
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

from one article I've read (not Tom Lee  Grin) BTC will gain more and more starting Feb-March. That's the only prediction I've heard so far that is somewhat precise.

ah hahah!  Cheesy Cheesy he is a solid fan and bitcoin enthusiast that has a strong bullish call for the grand daddy of coins, but honestly, it's too good to be true, but I like his predictions. But he stopped recently .
Yes which is very good.

The algorithm of the BIT.TEAM platform operation: At the registration, the user chooses his unique login, which will be subsequently rated by means of the special algorithm of the BIT.TEAM platform.  After confirming the account this logins gets all cryptocurrency addresses required for work, which will be used later to refill the account balance.

okay so that's why the registration doesn't accept my information. I will try to log in on instead tnx admin!

You're welcome!
nino_kl

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:44:12 AM

Can you explain the referral program?
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

Can you explain the referral program?

Sure. Yes, the referral system (5,3,1)% works during the Token Sales period; after the end of Token Sales the referral program works only for personally invited people; the remuneration is accrued in BTT tokens; 0.05% from transactions of level 1 users, 0.03% from transactions of level 2 users and 0.02% from transactions of level 3 users.

Holders of 1000 or more tokens receive a market place voucher in their personal account. The voucher allows to invite a seller of goods to the market place; the participant who invites the seller receives rewards in tokens; the amount of reward is discussed with the store individually. The voucher allows to post a description article or an interview in the ""Top Shop News"" section and a general notification to all participants.
nino_kl

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:45:12 AM

What wallet can I use to store BTT in the future?
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:45:28 AM

Any ERC20 wallet is okay.
nino_kl

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:46:12 AM

Any ERC20 wallet is okay.
okay thanks!
tarass89

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:47:09 AM

Let's support the Bit Team project!
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:28:34 PM

Admin how do you ensure security of users before transacting?
In order to ensure privacy and security at BIT.TEAM, a two-factor authentication will be used when registering a new account, with a confirmation via text message linked to the Telegram messenger.

I do't think this is the safest way you can go about 2FA. Are there several options that you can use in combination to protect accounts?

Yes of course.
There are several security levels. Users are free to choose from a number of profile security level settings; the site uses optional 2-factor authorization for Mail and Google.

The following algorithms will be used to protect user accounts:
1. Two-factor authentication via Google 2FA or secret codes sent to Telegram;
2. Obligatory confirmation of all withdrawals via email;
3. Special system of account behaviour analysis (IP addresses used for accessing the site and actions in the account);
4. Dedicated team monitoring and identifying potential fraudulent account actions.

Also, BIT.TEAM is using a blocked deposit system: cryptocurrency is blocked on the seller’s account until the buyer makes the payment, after which it is immediately transferred into the buyer’s account.

We guaranteed full security on each transaction on the platform.

The blocked deposit system is for fiat trading on your exchange? If you allow fiat trading, which currencies will be supported?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65]
  Print  

Jump to: