Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or XRP  (Read 16985 times)
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:20:59 AM

XRP is not a real crypto currency and in my opinion does not belong to be here. This coin does not have a limited supply and it is centralised. On the other hand they are doing a lot of great work to near the mass adoption, but I would prefer ETH without any doubt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
henke1

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:05:12 PM

Ripple: First Bank in Japan To Cancel Cooperation With Money Tap Powered By Ripple Tech
 Roll Eyes
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:20:11 PM

no doubt. XRP cannot replace Bitcoin. i think it is ETH. XRP is a highly concentrated coin. its company occupies most of the coins. ETH has built a vast ecosystem. Many altcoins are built on the ETH platform.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:24:57 PM

For the better ethereum because their community is bigger and the quantity is supporting and the price of ethereum is just as good as bitcoin so it's good to invest in altcoins for me because their price is fast rising but still be aware of your purchase altcoins to not steal your money on xrp or ripple this token is also good and really longterm and also its community and not just dropping the price of their token because of the amount of holders and too many buyers and none too dumpers I noticed that even if the price drop bitcoin would not be too much to affect the price of xrp.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:29:07 PM

no doubt. XRP cannot replace Bitcoin. i think it is ETH. XRP is a highly concentrated coin. its company occupies most of the coins. ETH has built a vast ecosystem. Many altcoins are built on the ETH platform.

ETH also cannot replace bitcoin too. Both XRP and ETH are good altcoin but mostly people use ETH because of that ERC-20 tokens and other alts that using ethereum platform, like when you send altcoins you need eth for the fees. XRP is good too but mostly for trading imo.
Dannev

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:40:50 PM

If I need stability and safety I will choose XRP, but if I need high profits I will choose ETH. 2018 shows the stability of XRP, but that means less profit.

I prefer both coins both in stability and profit. I made some trades on both and really happy how it turned out.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:04:31 PM

this year if ethereum can be above then he will be able to defeat ethereum by increasing the price again if xpp is only in the field of stability and security so it does not make people bring big profits if you choose etehreum you can of course later this year we will see who will win.

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:07:12 PM

ETH also cannot replace bitcoin too. Both XRP and ETH are good altcoin but mostly people use ETH because of that ERC-20 tokens and other alts that using ethereum platform, like when you send altcoins you need eth for the fees. XRP is good too but mostly for trading imo.
well, XRP is a really good coin. if XRP has the same function as ETH, it might be dangerous for ETH. several times XRP transactions are bigger than ETH. however, people's trust in ETH is increasing every day.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:11:23 PM

I very often supported ethereum. It is very popular and has grown rapidly in recent times. As for me, he is the best among the altcoins. But it should also be noted that competitors such as ripple and EOS do not allow it to move on.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:24:20 PM

I very often supported ethereum. It is very popular and has grown rapidly in recent times. As for me, he is the best among the altcoins. But it should also be noted that competitors such as ripple and EOS do not allow it to move on.
I also strongly support Ethereum because it is a very good coin, even the best among Altcoin because it has a very large community and a very large volume of transactions so it has more potential to continue to grow better among other coins.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:31:00 PM

In this comparison today, I hope that XRP is a really, very, very cool project that pushes into all possible areas of cryptocurrency projects. I hope that today cryptocurrencies will have really steep horizons.
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 673

God, save BTC!

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:37:34 PM

He-he... It seems Vitalik once again went crazy! Grin
Think with bitconnect was something like that! Grin
Coincidence?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:42:28 PM

I will choose XRP before Ethereum because of the its more wider acceptance by institutions outside cryptocurrency industry. Though Ethereum is a platform that first of sll bring the dream of smart contracts into reality but there are many more better platforms now and I think ETH will find it very difficult to out-innvoate them.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:54:55 PM

As for me ethereum is the most popular and promising coin. Because she can really generate income and she has a very good team that works on this quality.

It is difficult to find other coins such as ethereum, this is because ethereum is like open source that allows anyone to develop ethereum, and now it is evident from the success of hundreds of ethereum based tokens.
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:04:04 PM

Ethereum has returned to its original position, which is number two after bitcoin. For me, staying at ethereum is the right choice. I am sure ethereum will immediately fix itself if there is a decline in value.

Well basically the market of Ethereum is just better than XRP when we will going to look about the certain matter. Vitalik is very well known, and I don't even know who is the creator of Ripple. Though I have knowledge about it but not that big enough to say that Ripple is better than ETH.

What I want to imply here is that, we, the people who knows how good ethereum is, will be the proof that ethereum is better than XRP.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:41:14 AM

It could be that XRP beats ETH. Because XRP entered 2019 with the third rank, which was taken over by Ethereum. XRP has been ranked second for the past few months. The increase in Ethereum was driven by updates to Constantinople, dropping XRP from second place.
Ripple continues to collaborate with banks and financial institutions throughout the world.
Nah, ETH is better than XRP and will always be better than it.

Yes, I do know that Ripple took that second position earlier this year (or was it ending of last year ) but that didn’t even take long as Ethereum was able to get back to that position within a short time. Like you said, Constantinople led to ETH increase back to the second position, okay good. Ripple wouldn’t have had that chance if not for the same Constantinople.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:50:19 PM

I do not have any doubt that Ethereum is the better choice. You can choose between it and Ripple or any other virtual currency, the answer will be the same - invest in ETH. Additionally, Ripple is centralized, and I am concerned about it.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:51:45 PM

BTC supplies only 21 million, and now there are 3 or 4 million BTC in the system. even though there is a little more BTC, we will also find it difficult to get BTC. then, it will take a long time. 2024 or 2026 are predicted that BTC supplies will run out.

we have to think about the prospect of the crypto world in the future, until today BTC has a function to stabilize the crypto world, but what happened if supplies BTC runs out? is there another crypto that can stabilize and maintain the existence of the crypto market?

I think ETH or XRP will replace BTC. but my prediction XRP will dominate the market more than ETH, I doubt to ETH after the vitalik left from ETH. on the other hand, XRP always develops its platform every time.

how do you think, will the XRP replace BTC and has a very high value of $ 20K like BTC in 2017?

XRP is centralized cryptocurreny so the price won't jump to the moon.
So for me, ETH has more potential in price growth , also the demand of ETH is higher than XRP
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 05:52:55 PM

If you choose only with these two coins. Then I prefer ethereum. As for me, it is more perspective and profitable than ripple.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:56:32 PM

No, I don't think that Ethereum or XRP will replave BTC. Bitcoin always will be crypto number one. Second position is place for Ethereum. I think that this crypto is most useful on market and has a lot of new good innovations and products.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: