Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:12:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [scenarios] Changing Merit and Activity requirements for DT1-voting  (Read 1292 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:52:43 PM

tells it how it is and suchmoon tries to call it whining. Whenever in the past when I have pointed out wrong doing or untrustworthy behaviour is is always called... whining, butthurt, crying, moaning, etc......same thing suchmoon tries.

I'm still waiting for actual proof of wrongdoing, preferably in another thread to stop derailing this one. Doctored screenshots sent by your sockpuppets don't count.

For someone so bent on "fixing" the system you're awfully lazy when it comes to showing what needs to be fixed. I doubt you'll see any blacklisting as a result of your rambling. I doubt you'll see any blacklisting just because you don't like someone. I doubt you'll see any blacklisting to help you or your sockpuppets advance in "the systems of control". But if you can show someone actually "gaming" the system - like stingers did - you might see some action.

But that would require you to do something instead of yapping, so it won't happen.

Wrong doing has been proven many times in the context of a trust system

a/ lying
b/ self confessed trust abuse (red trusting for a presenting facts of wrongdoing)
c/ sneaky and devious sock puppeting to racist troll sig spam for extra btc dust

that is if we leave out the compelling evidence for extortion from your other pals.

Sorry If I don't like your pals who are openly doing the things above.

Stingers was HONEST he said I will give merit to excellent posts that agree with my politics here.This is like saying I will give merit to good posts I agree with. YOU ALL DO THIS OBSERVABLY.
Suchmoon is DISHONEST because you clearly give merit on a political basis  and snitchy little bitch that you are report stingers for being honest and force theymos to remove merit given to posts that objectively on their own merits deserved ....yes you guessed it MERIT.

I have no idea why Theymos capitulates to your skanky ass every time you start snitching away. I mean I call it snitching but really he did nothing wrong. His mistake was just being HONEST. He should have just been a sneaky liar like you cyclers. .... err what we don't cycle it amongst ourselves its just out of 150k persons we believe ourselves deserve each others merit the most because we make such original thought inspiring posts that lead to huge ground breaking changes here..... haha oh really well come on present some of these master works so that I can admire them?? more like a bunch of cycled back slapping points for agreeing with each others gibberish and net negative nonsense.

You have nothing to throw back but a lot of screaming about "my sockpuppets" which is a false accusation. You have ZERO evidence and ZERO compelling examples of observable events to back it up. 

Again you complain about puppets yet support on DT and merit a known proven sock puppet sig spammer.

Double standards and false accusations you bring. Get back to your gutter and scramble around for something of substance before wasting my time again with your nonsense.

Honestly you normally put up a little more of  fight than this before you just start screaming unsubstantiated nonsense and run away. (Having said that it is nice to have you back again, I was feeling a little neglected).

Yeah. derailing a thread that originates from my idea, makes false allegations about my motives and makes specious case for why it is unworkable and not worth it.  Be rather difficult for me to go off topic especially as you keep blathering on about my "puppets" that simply do not exist.

Now prove it, bring some evidence or even some observable events that you can present or stop making false claims that I have lots of puppet accounts here. Do I seem like some coward or snitcher that needs a puppet account.

It is far more likely you use puppets than I do "Scum Buster".

I do not want anyone black listed from DT because I do not like them. I want them blacklisted because they have proven themselves to be either liars, trust abusers or sneaky and greedy for finacial gain OR they have supported these types willingly. Yes sadly most DT must be vanquished if you want trustworthy persons in DT.

Suchmoon claims you are untrustworthy and require red trust if you support even a "possible" scam. Therefore you willingly support proven untrustworthy scum then you are therefore scum yourself. You can not have double standards in public and expect to get away with it.

Sorry!!

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 01:41:10 AM

Stingers was HONEST he said I will give merit to excellent posts that agree with my politics here.

False. Observe:

Sorry, for late support but I am also a victim of the trust abuse in the past. You can check my case on my trust feedback. It was a total harassment by DT and especially Lauda on me to put me down and out of this business.

A contribution from my side would be a bunch of merits, as per the discussion in this thread merit is one of the most important part to vote for the DT and change it. I have some smerits to award for all the trust abuse supportive here.

You need 10 earned merits to vote right?

I can provide you with that to be eligible for voting. Not many but some of the supportive and abused, Jr.member and newbies can vote because of my help which is an honour for me.

He simply stated he'll make users eligible for voting. No mention of "excellent posts".

You have nothing to throw back but a lot of screaming about "my sockpuppets" which is a false accusation. You have ZERO evidence and ZERO compelling examples of observable events to back it up.

If I had evidence you'd be banned. But you can observe this event (emphasis mine):

7. Loyce now says he wants to ban me from meta to silence me (well this account anyway)

I know you don't like ScumBuster for obvious reasons but I don't need an alt to report posts... I do that from my account many times a day.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:45:31 AM

Stingers was HONEST he said I will give merit to excellent posts that agree with my politics here.

False. Observe:

Sorry, for late support but I am also a victim of the trust abuse in the past. You can check my case on my trust feedback. It was a total harassment by DT and especially Lauda on me to put me down and out of this business.

A contribution from my side would be a bunch of merits, as per the discussion in this thread merit is one of the most important part to vote for the DT and change it. I have some smerits to award for all the trust abuse supportive here.

You need 10 earned merits to vote right?

I can provide you with that to be eligible for voting. Not many but some of the supportive and abused, Jr.member and newbies can vote because of my help which is an honour for me.

He simply stated he'll make users eligible for voting. No mention of "excellent posts".

If I had evidence you'd be banned. But you can observe this event (emphasis mine):

7. Loyce now says he wants to ban me from meta to silence me (well this account anyway)

I know you don't like ScumBuster for obvious reasons but I don't need an alt to report posts... I do that from my account many times a day.

Okay  snitchy calm down...

Whatever, theymos removed the merits from my excellent post that stood on its own merit for being excellent and merit worthy far more than all the crap you send merit to and way better than the net negative trash you receive merit for. The reason for removal was said to be political. When I discussed it with stingers he mentioned he would be giving it to good posts that he agreed with. Oh no how terrible and political.

Oh really?? you think you can have people banned for having sock puppets do you?? well good ban the pharmacist then.
Who do you think you are miss I will have you banned. Will you have him banned right now? get on it.

Is English something you struggle with?  "well this account anyway" does not essentially mean I have any other accounts currently nor essentially that i even intend to have any other accounts at all myself. Just because your limited capacity does not allow you to consider any other possibilities that sentence could be alluding to is not my issue. Get further education before putting emphasis on words that do not prove at all which you wrongly believe they do.

Your case as always is weak bordering on pathetic. Your problem is that you do not realise that I hold all of the cards. I just see no sensible argument from your side of things. You all have observable untrustworthy histories and double standards and observably politically cycle the merits and all observably include each other and exclude as a colluding group.

It's like a turkey shoot for me really. I feel only saddened by the desperation and dirty levels you will all sink to to keep some grasp on your abilities to put some little red marks next to people. LOL   -- Get a life suchmoon  and cheer up. There is more out there than long days scouring pages and page of text for whack a mole no consequence snitching and bitching. Find the big well funded and established scams then take them head on alone and see how you get along.

If you want I will tell you some great detailed experiences from my illustrious past here and you can close your eyes and imagine for a short time what it would be like to be .........a real scam fighter with balls. I warn you though it is no place for snitchy bitches that's mans work. None of this sneaky red trusting behind their back and telling tales on 2 bit start outs that have no support and no hope of going anywhere whack a mole junk, or some poor honest member COPY AND PASTING OOOOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOO some helpful article or evidence of scam or mining guide to help people. What a snitchy little twerp.

Find the real bad guys  and bust them. You won't have to look far. Start with your pals. Or maybe even get a mirror who knows who would think of stealing a persons mining equipment.  What's that?? you don't like allegations that can not be confirmed oh well at least there is some kind of  evidence for that and far more than you have for me having sock puppets and that does not stop you accusing me over and over in public does it.

Shut up girl you bore me with you junk. You have this tactic of avoiding the main content which crushes you and you snip little bits out you feel you have a chance at sniping at. Typical bitchy female.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 03:12:52 AM

Oh really?? you think you can have people banned for having sock puppets do you??

Not for having sockpuppets. For ban evasion.

If you want I will tell you some great detailed experiences from my illustrious past here and you can close your eyes and imagine for a short time what it would be like to be .........a real scam fighter with balls.

See that would have been a good path into DT and you would also have much more influence to effect change. Bust those scammers and post evidence in Scam Accusations.
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 04:48:36 AM

<...> Now prove it, bring some evidence or even some observable events that you can present or stop making false claims that I have lots of puppet accounts here. Do I seem like some coward or snitcher that needs a puppet account. <...>

Let me do this, if you don't mind.

~

Account: cryptohunter

Possible connected profile: Chosen Username

December 20, 2018, 09:04:29 PM - The report on cryptohunter's plagiarism was published.

December 21, 2018, 08:21:36 PM - Chosen Username has registered and claimed that s/he has a Legendary account.  

their should be a statute of limitations agreed upon for plagiarism
2 or 3 years especially if it is not related to signature spam or shitposting
if you are motivated enough to go through the many years and thousands of posts on my legendary account you can probably find some example of text copied from someplace on the net without a link or something as an excuse to ban me
it was not a major concern back then but now it is a ticking time bomb and major anxiety
all it will take is to cross the wrong person enough for them to put in the time to search it all - they will probably find something - and all of years of effort i put into this forum will be gone and i would not even be able to start again with a new account because it would be ban evasion
this is true for many good users old accounts full of years of banter
a permanent account ban is harsh enough but a complete ban from even being able to start over is ludicrous
what should i do ? spend weeks searching all my old posts in google and delete anything that matches ? what if the post has been quoted ? what about archives or waybacks ?

December 26, 2018, 08:08:53 PM - Chosen Username has received 2 merit from cryptohunter for this post: marlboroza using ""plagiarism"" as weapon to silence critics

all start with cryptohunter not agree when one of central gang say "pre merit legends are spammers"

CH point out the fact & data of the still broken aspect & centralize merit system correctly

marlboroza  have most centralized merit history & get angry when data show

marlboroza then try stop CH with fake RED TRUST but had to remove 4 fake
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086816.0

gang cant handle criticism  centralize merit

one of gang make sock first to ban CH on plagarisms
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.msg48790244#msg48790244
& fail   -  source was there but still "" Merited by Lauda (2), Foxpup (1), LoyceV (1) <agree with tactic

next marlboroza main account start digging for plagarisms again to shut down CH with 4yoa post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.msg48828854#msg48828854
& fail again

keep digging

marlboroza dig posts still today try to ban CH
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086297.msg48837494#msg48837494
still fail

this dirty tactic of marlboroza shut down opinion by search ancient post  4 plagarisms
we not worry about ""plagarisms"" in 2013-2014 like now

TP & SM hide from subject in threads

I say dirty tactic used

you think good to use tactic ?
how u feel if marlboroza search all your old post 2 ban u on technical if u disagree with marlboroza ?

marlboroza try find me 2 to dig 4 plagarisms but wont expose

apology - have to hide writing type or be attack by dirty tactic
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:54:54 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2019, 10:33:19 AM by cryptohunter

veleoringpiecelicker slobbering his nose into suchmoons ass pipe for some merits

Possible not the same as PROOF ... Possible not the same as compelling evidence.

Yeah, that proves I have a sock puppet you idiotic little asskissing scab.

I gave some merit to some person that out of this entire dirt pit that had some spine.

If he came back  I would give him more merit for his posts demonstrating his courage.

Where as an ass licking little dreg like yourself deserves only a real legends contempt and derision.  

That is not proof or even strong compelling evidence that I have a sock puppet.

I do not have a sock puppet account here. So your false accusations to kiss ass just make you look pathetic and desperate for some kind of acceptance amongst the other more credible dirt bags here.

Who are you again? that's right Nothing and nobody. Just start a zero day old sock puppet account and post. its pretty much what you have now anyway. Noob trash with zero achievements here.

Don't worry one of the "high paid" sig campaigns will accept you in a few months if you ass kiss enough.

@suchmoon.

you are getting more desperate - ban evasion ? wtf are you blathering about now. Which account that is banned do you suspect that cryptohunter is an alt of now?  

I don't need scam accusation I see a scam i call it a scam and create an all out war with the scamming little dirt bags pushing it until others start to accept it is a scam and start to bail and spread the news about their dirty tactics. That would be too head on for you. Stick to reporting and snitching with some red little marks.

These new icos popping up are like mushrooms and only the very most greedy and stupid are going to risk burning btc on that junk these days most know these are white paper (toilet paper) dreams that are just marketeers with no developers behind them to push their dreams and talk into reality. It is the semi established and established projects with shady narrow distributions that seek to collude and manipulate the markets whilst sucking in semi savvy investors that are the biggest threat here. Unregulated ICO by its own nature is mostly a scam especially "capped" sold on out in 10 seconds crap for 2 million USD hits exchange with a CMC 100M . This is a 100 percent premine in POW terms and will suck investors in over time before it collapses in on itself to nothing.

POW should be the only method of distribution. I'm glad the scamming icos are doing one good thing ruining that method of distribution. ICO is now almost a dirty word.

Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 09:07:20 PM

Possible not the same as PROOF ... Possible not the same as compelling evidence.
Actually, you asked for 'observable events'. My comment above proves with ~70% chance that you're a liar and have an alt account.

Where as an ass licking little dreg like yourself...
I'm sure that it's your specialty, because no one on this forum tried so hard to justify the known scammers for their political goals, as you do.
Due to the fact that you're losing credibility and constantly insulting other members, no one takes you seriously.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 09:56:21 PM

you are getting more desperate - ban evasion ? wtf are you blathering about now. Which account that is banned do you suspect that cryptohunter is an alt of now?  

The one where you went full retard and got nuked: https://archive.fo/SBoeG

I would appreciate if you could do that with your main account too.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:20:33 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2019, 12:43:27 AM by cryptohunter

Actually, you asked for 'observable events'. My comment above proves with ~70% chance that you're a liar and have an alt account.

Where as an ass licking little dreg like yourself...
I'm sure that it's your specialty, because no one on this forum tried so hard to justify the known scammers for their political goals, as you do.
Due to the fact that you're losing credibility and constantly insulting other members, no one takes you seriously.

70% chance of being a liar   - can you produce your calculations I want to check through those.

You have it the wrong way around. You GAIN credibility insulting proven liars and trust abusers and greedy sock puppet sig spammers and their supporters. You LOSE credibility by ass kissing them for merits and other favourable scraps.

I am ONLY insulting those that are PROVEN liars and those that support other PROVEN trust abusers and their ass lickers like you you. 100% chance of you being included in that bunch. ONLY when they start poking their nose in and attacking me first.
Start to get that now? don't make me out to be unreasonable and vicious to people for NO GOOD reason.

I wouldn't ever attack a person first. I simply do not believe in operating like that.

@suchmoon

You can dream, hope, pray, beg but since it never happened it is as realistic as dreaming about dating Bradley Cooper in your state.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 12:00:57 AM

I've taken the thankless task of addressing this.

Maybe no thanks, but 14 merits.   Grin

Excellent work as usual, Loyce. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 02:00:03 AM

70% chance of being a liar   - can you produce your calculations I want to check through those.

To prove that you're a liar, it should be confirmed that you're writing from another profile.

<...> You have nothing to throw back but a lot of screaming about "my sockpuppets" which is a false accusation <...>

Let's take a 6-point scale:

In order to state with full confidence that profiles cryptohunter and Chosen Username are belong to the same person, it's necessary that there are 6/6 matches, which means 100%.

On December 20, 2018 a report on cryptohunter's plagiarism was published. On the next day Chosen Username had registered and claimed that s/he has a Legendary account which could be banned for plagiarism.
[3/6 = 50%]

Chosen Username has the similar writing style as cryptohunter and this was noticed by the moderator hilariousetc.
[4/6 ~ 70%]
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:03:54 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2019, 03:34:34 AM by cryptohunter

70% chance of being a liar   - can you produce your calculations I want to check through those.

To prove that you're a liar, it should be confirmed that you're writing from another profile.

<...> You have nothing to throw back but a lot of screaming about "my sockpuppets" which is a false accusation <...>

Let's take a 6-point scale:

In order to state with full confidence that profiles cryptohunter and Chosen Username are belong to the same person, it's necessary that there are 6/6 matches, which means 100%.

On December 20, 2018 a report on cryptohunter's plagiarism was published. On the next day Chosen Username had registered and claimed that s/he has a Legendary account which could be banned for plagiarism.
[3/6 = 50%]

Chosen Username has the similar writing style as cryptohunter and this was noticed by the moderator hilariousetc.
[4/6 ~ 70%]

The first part is laughable and pulled out of your ass.

Next

I have no care for what anyone "thinks" who is supporting proven liars and trust abusers. I care what they can PROVE only. Their judgement is already called into question by overtly choosing to trust proven scum.

70% chance is

1. incorrect and likely 2%
2. not 100% so is speculation.

I would not use a puppet and never have used a puppet account.

So even considering your dumb shit calculations you pulled out of your ass. You do not get to call me a liar. You have zero proof. I will start calling suchmoon a liar and say that dumb bitch is ScumBuster then by your standards of evidence.

Let me reiterate this for the last time. I do not need sock puppets since

1. anyone can see a sock puppet is a SOCK PUPPET so reduces its credibility to next to zero because people will speculate it is you.
2. I prefer to keep all of my effort locked down to this account. When reflecting upon my past I feel winning battles alone against multiple scum bags have always been the most satisfying. Hence why I prefer tennis to team based sports.

Now shove your fake 70% up your ass. Speculation and false accusation and nothing more.

Now back to begging for merits and dreaming about becoming a REAL legend. Go trawl read my post histories that range from forcing 2 BILLION dollar airdrops from scammers with armies of scumbag supporters, to being quite plausibly responsible for keeping BTC as number 1 in market cap, on to  making paupers into millionaires, and being lauded for my works. Asked by super legends and super brains to help them fight scams.  Imagine you can some day become a REAL legend. Let me quickly calculate on your little point scale the chances of that ever happening......0%. Oh well, imagination can be a useful thing give it a try or just go full on fantasy as you have been.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 03:32:44 AM

my writing style is in anyway the same

Who said anything about "writing style"? Oh wait...

obfuscate meine Sprache oder wie ein speeddealer lol

garbled txt 2 avoid being panthered

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:37:02 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2019, 03:54:03 AM by cryptohunter

my writing style is in anyway the same

Who said anything about "writing style"? Oh wait...

obfuscate meine Sprache oder wie ein speeddealer lol

garbled txt 2 avoid being panthered

Fuck you are dumb. Look to his post above my own it says it clearly there in your assmunchers post above my own.
Says hilarious claims its the same. Although I never see hilarious and co say it is the same just speculates it is me for some reason that he is quite free to express now.

Can you see it NOW ?? ScumBuster?? far more likely you are a puppet user you dirty skank. I don't say you are ScumBuster yet but one day you will trip yourself up. Not that I need anything other than your willing support of proven of liars and supporters of scams, and self confessed trust abusers, and greedy sneaky sig spamming sock puppet trolls. I mean I have enough dirt on you.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 03:52:54 AM

Says hilarious claims its the same. Although I never see hilarious and co say it is the same

Drinking at breakfast again? You're making less sense than usual and that's quite an achievement. I would suggest using some punctuation and more English words, maybe a spellchecker or something like that.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:02:05 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2019, 04:13:02 AM by cryptohunter

Says hilarious claims its the same. Although I never see hilarious and co say it is the same

Drinking at breakfast again? You're making less sense than usual and that's quite an achievement. I would suggest using some punctuation and more English words, maybe a spellchecker or something like that.

No you are just being stupid and are unable to discern a simple instruction.

You said "who said anything about writing style".

I said well your ass kissing pal did in his post.

Sorry if the complexity is getting too much.

If you can't get that now don't worry about it. Just get back to snitching or knitting or reading about my illustrious past imagining you could date someone of my calibre one day.

You're out of your depth here.

Anyway why am I wasting time here now that I have you back

Here now you answer my questions suchmoron.

Since your obsessed with sock puppets. What is your reasoning behind supporting a proven sock puppet greedy and sneaky racist trolling sig spammer like your pal the pharmacist?  I mean you approve obviously? haha

More questions on the way. I mean since you have totally derailed the entire thread then I may as well just use it to ask you questions whilst you are here insisting on derailing.

Of course when you type at the speed I do you will make a few small errors and I will not check shit for you as I have told you before. I like that you need to read my scraps. Although most people with any kind of human level intelligence would be able to fill in any small gaps, errors to gain the meaning. I like that it requires you to struggle and often fail.

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:20:11 AM

Since your obsessed with sock puppets. What is your reasoning behind supporting a proven sock puppet greedy and sneaky racist trolling sig spammer like your pal the pharmacist?  I mean you approve obviously? haha

More questions on the way. I mean since you have totally derailed the entire thread then I may as well just use it to ask you questions whilst you are here insisting on derailing.
I thought you were going to make a new thread for The Pharmacist and his purported "pals"?

Of course when you type at the speed I do you will make a few small errors and I will not check shit for you as I have told you before. I like that you need to read my scraps. Although most people with any kind of human level intelligence would be able to fill in any small gaps, errors to gain the meaning. I like that it requires you to struggle and often fail.
You like failing to communicate properly? Okay, but stop complaining about people not understanding you when you've just admitted it's your own fault.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:35:41 AM

I thought you were going to make a new thread for The Pharmacist and his purported "pals"?

You like failing to communicate properly? Okay, but stop complaining about people not understanding you when you've just admitted it's your own fault.

FFS every attention seeking vixen and snitchy bitch wants my attention. I am on vacation right. Wait your turn. I asked if you wanted those threads I did not say you would be getting those threads. Are you not late for your next merit sprinkle on some untrustworthy scum bag you support.

1. I am not complaining, such moon is complaining it does not understand.
2. I am simply telling her and you if you are unable to understand then you must fall in to the category of sub human intelligence that can not fill in the tiny missing gaps and errors.
3. I am not going to spend time reading over it after i hack it out, nor spell check it. If you can not use context to place a meaning to a word spelled incorrectly or a missed comma then get back to school.

get it now?

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:58:44 AM

I asked if you wanted those threads I did not say you would be getting those threads.
Why would you ask if I wanted them if you weren't going to deliver? You know it's not nice to get people's hopes up like that. Sad

Are you not late for your next merit sprinkle on some untrustworthy scum bag you support.
You don't dictate my schedule.

1. I am not complaining, such moon is complaining it does not understand.
2. I am simply telling her and you if you are unable to understand then you must fall in to the category of sub human intelligence that can not fill in the tiny missing gaps and errors.
3. I am not going to spend time reading over it after i hack it out, nor spell check it. If you can not use context to place a meaning to a word spelled incorrectly or a missed comma then get back to school.

get it now?
No. You're omitting entire words and phrases:
I say that not only am I not a spammer.
Feel free to finish that sentence at any time. I'll wait.
I'm still waiting. Undecided

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:02:06 AM

Are you not late for your next merit sprinkle on some untrustworthy scum bag you support.
You don't dictate my schedule.

Thanks, that is comedy gold.
That is up there with a suchmoon level admission.
Don't blame me if you're late and they start moaning. More back stabbing coming your way.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: