Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't give up yet  (Read 3815 times)
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:04:25 PM

yes I agree, we should not give up with this condition of the market, just keep hold your coins if you want to earn double or triple the profit, we can see the bull market soon just believe the history will repeat.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:27:50 PM

The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.
At the first place, there is no guaranteed when you purchase a coin, the value may go up, or the value may go down. But you will not lose money if the value goes down. You will only lose it at the time you sell your coin. So if you are patient, and persistent, profit will come into your way.

Live for the moment.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:52:39 PM

Of a truth, times are bad in the cryptospace, but like you said, funny enough we would have patience because we know crypto is the future and we believe  in it. The crypto space is for the strong hearted and they will surely reap the good of the space.
I agree, the most patient will always be rewarded to a greater extent, and especially if you believe in cryptocurrency then why sell it , because now only its development is going

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:56:47 PM

For all investors that manages to stay till date and decides to sell off there coins now I think its a bad idea because I believe we've already pass through the hardest time in this bearish market condition, it won't take long anymore before we see new changes ,don't give up now ,its wrong

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:26:07 PM

The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.
Yeah it is true it has been discouraging for the past few months,
And I know some people who earns in crypto but decided to leave because of the current market.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:29:34 PM

Yeah it is true it has been discouraging for the past few months,
And I know some people who earns in crypto but decided to leave because of the current market.

There will be some people who will continue to survive and wait for the time when all will return and rejoice at all the benefits they will get.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:39:25 PM

We have been through a lot and if you are quitting at this moment then i guess you are stupid enough to give up on a real opportunity ahead. Moon has been peeking through the wavy market and if im correct, the time weve all been waiting for is near. Dont give up, just a little bit more time left.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:25:51 PM

I agree with your point of view, if you want to become successful in any area, you have to go through all difficulties, you should never give up on the half of the way.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:29:45 PM

Never, remember, you never have to give up in spite of all the bad things that exist in the world today. Therefore, I think that everything can work out if you can today successfully implement your idea.

Gave up at this time means that you will lose money. This market always fluctuate goes up and down, you should be patient, calm and continue to invest and hold crypto until the bright day - the bull-run of the cryptos market.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:33:21 PM

I think im already adapted with this condition. So i have no worry about anything at all. There is a good time and bad time. Now we still on bad time im sure this condition will change as soon as possible. We just need more patiance and wait for that time arrive.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:04:24 PM

Exactly. Many people gove up in cryptocurrency just because they put in much effort and resources but you don't need to give up yet. I strongly agree that cryptocurrency isn't the best nowadays however, I believe investors will smile soon. Its a matter of being patient.

oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:14:14 PM

I fully support the author of the topic! But there are some moments, and one of them is borrowed money! Some sold expensive items, took loans to get rich quick, but they did not work! And now they have to repay loans and look for lodging and other serious problems ....

[
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:31:46 PM

While others are complaining about how bad the market is, others too are cashing out profits from it. The fact that your portfolio is not doing well doesn't mean the market is dying. You can give up on the coin you are holding but not the whole crypto in general. You can still make profit from some few coins
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:36:40 PM

You can never give up, they definitely say right and you should understand that now there is no point in saying that a cryptocurrency is a hopeless tool. Cryptocurrencies are our future with you, now they are just beginning their big trip to the top.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:32:15 PM

If I hadn't bought some lows and sold some highs I would've lost alot more in 2018, but I think it will get to new ATH's at some point anyways, the only question is when.
I think that you should never worry about the when thing. Just stay in the market and keep the ball rolling. This way, you would have maximum probability to get your value increased in future upon a Bull Run. If you look at the current value of the cryptocurrency in the market, the values are way too down and it looks like the best opportunity to get your hands on them in time before it is too late.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 05:39:35 PM

Now everyone who comes to the cryptocurrency market does it with one goal - to make money. Someone loses them and leaves the market, someone analyzes their mistakes, changes their strategy and remains to work here. Anyone who gives up - is left with nothing, you always need to believe in what you are doing and go till the end.
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:51:42 PM

Now everyone who comes to the cryptocurrency market does it with one goal - to make money. Someone loses them and leaves the market, someone analyzes their mistakes, changes their strategy and remains to work here. Anyone who gives up - is left with nothing, you always need to believe in what you are doing and go till the end.
According to! You need to work productively on the cryptocurrency market, analyze large amounts of information and only then will you receive a steady income.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:03:57 PM

Many people are disappointed and choose to leave because the investment they do does not work or does not match what they expect and makes many people lose hope and choose to leave. But for those of you who still survive, you are great people. Keep an eye on market developments, do analysis and be patient is necessary, do not rush in making decisions if you think there are still opportunities ahead.
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:54:54 PM

I fully support the author of the topic! But there are some moments, and one of them is borrowed money! Some sold expensive items, took loans to get rich quick, but they did not work! And now they have to repay loans and look for lodging and other serious problems ....
Most people do not study financial literacy, because of this and suffer, I think you need to be able to study such issues to start making good money, especially most people bought bitcoin above 15,000

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:13:09 AM

giving up will only make you die quickly, I believe in crypto currencies, whatever the circumstances, good or bad. negative or positive news that occurs on crypto currencies will not give me up so soon. this isn't too bad. even the price of the crypto currency is actually still above the cloud. if you know the history of this currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: