Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀 [Rocket.Run] 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8427 times)
Rocket.Run (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 05:28:09 AM

I tried it out and it is really fun to play   Smiley  Way to kill time haha

I have an idea/suggestion - add option so we can write the name of the cryptocurrency on the rocket so we can literally see our crypto moon Cheesy

That's so clever! haha people would love to see their coins reach the moon or at least explode after passing the moon jaja. I will definitely share this with our developing team.
Rocket is not only a great way to kill time but also a great way to spend your leftover altcoins as well! It basically turns time + altcoins into cash! How magical is that.
Those dust coins if getting lucky can be multiply to another level, that's the beauty of this site offering the chances of growing your small money,
who knows when luck will be with you and hit the far moon and brings the money that you cant imagine that you'll be able to win, enjoy  while
trying to be in the moon.

Will see the updates about this..

That is absolutely right! There has already been several people who have cashed out after getting a x900 of their betting amount. Our team is very happy(jealous) for them. To celebrate the opening of Rocket, we are giving out 10 times the faucet from normal times. Make sure you use them faucets wisely!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:34:53 AM

I have an idea/suggestion - add option so we can write the name of the cryptocurrency on the rocket so we can literally see our crypto moon Cheesy

Yeah, if it is possible. Like advertising our coins, more like marketing publicity and that will be nice, could add to the volume of play recorded.
Nice idea and additional fun time .
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:32:18 AM

That's so clever! haha people would love to see their coins reach the moon or at least explode after passing the moon jaja. I will definitely share this with our developing team.
Rocket is not only a great way to kill time but also a great way to spend your leftover altcoins as well! It basically turns time + altcoins into cash! How magical is that.
Those dust coins if getting lucky can be multiply to another level, that's the beauty of this site offering the chances of growing your small money,
who knows when luck will be with you and hit the far moon and brings the money that you cant imagine that you'll be able to win, enjoy  while

That is absolutely right! There has already been several people who have cashed out after getting a x900 of their betting amount. Our team is very happy(jealous) for them. To celebrate the opening of Rocket, we are giving out 10 times the faucet from normal times. Make sure you use them faucets wisely!

Can we see any link or picture of the people who got 900x you can post it here to give inspiration to another potential bettor here? Few players are only betting as of now in the site.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:16:12 AM

i played some, and i even withdrawed some, i have to say, the instant withdrawals are a big advantage
Rocket.Run (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 07:12:55 AM

Yeah, if it is possible. Like advertising our coins, more like marketing publicity and that will be nice, could add to the volume of play recorded.
Nice idea and additional fun time .

Our team looking into this idea and it looks like there could be a lot of people enjoying and playing with this feature. We are aware that there are so many more types of coins and fans are distributed to so many of them. We are planning to bring additional coins in the future depending on the requests of every one! Please keep us giving us these ideas! We are always listening to you guys!

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:35:54 AM

i played some, and i even withdrawed some, i have to say, the instant withdrawals are a big advantage
I played on the site the rocket run it is a crash game with an animation,
Really like it and here is a living proof that your site have an instant withdrawal so I guess there wouldn't be a problem,
A possitive comment from a high rank with a great positive trust.

Rocket.Run (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 01:36:01 PM

Can we see any link or picture of the people who got 900x you can post it here to give inspiration to another potential bettor here? Few players are only betting as of now in the site.

More and more people are joining this site from around the world. There are several strong marketing campaigns taking effect this moment and soon in the future. Keep an eye on our site and see where it will be in a few weeks. We want to share the excitement of our journey with as many people as possible. If you see the history in the game, you will be able to find that the ricket reaches 900 from time to time.

Rocket.Run (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 06:59:18 AM

Simple but powerful. We are trying hard to keep everything simple without the need of any detour. Deposit whenever you want! Withdraw whenever you want! There are going to be many more games in the future as well. So make sure you try them when they come out and until then enjoy our current games!

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:14:00 AM

I have been playing dice games for one years but I never felt tired or even bored to play it over and over. I suppose with you said 'tired of playing old dice' you will presenting a new dice game that has different feature with old dice game, but so far I didn't found dice games in your site.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:24:02 AM

I really love your graphics/animation,your game designer must be really good.
It would be great if you replace that .run domain with an .io domain for more credibility.
I'm not that much into crash games,can you create a more complex btc gambling game?

Rocket.Run (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 08:33:18 AM

I have been playing dice games for one years but I never felt tired or even bored to play it over and over. I suppose with you said 'tired of playing old dice' you will presenting a new dice game that has different feature with old dice game, but so far I didn't found dice games in your site.

Dice and roulette games are great and they are the golden classic games in this industry. However there were many people who wanted something fresh and that was what we thought we should be aming for. Though we did not intend to make a dice game with different features, we will not be closed to your opinions and take it into consideration with the next games that we will create. Overall, all we want to do is create a game where everyone could join without any detours or worries about the legitimacy of the platform itself.

Rocket.Run (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 01:31:13 AM

Rocket.Run (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 05:11:21 AM

I really love your graphics/animation,your game designer must be really good.
It would be great if you replace that .run domain with an .io domain for more credibility.
I'm not that much into crash games,can you create a more complex btc gambling game?

Thank you davis196. As we have explained many of our designers are talented and also very fast. We have more games coming along the next or the month after.
You can find clues on what kind of games they will be on our website. Thank you for your advice on changing the domain.
We believe that if we show sincerity and truthfulness in our service, the domain will not stand in the way between us and our customers.
But we completely agree that credibility is a priority in our service. Thank you!

Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:09:19 AM

This game is funny, i like rocket animation with autobet feature. But i still didnt saw any huge payout in rocket. From what i see ( almost an hour there) the biggest payout is under 20x. May be i need more time to stay there and i'll see more than 100x payout.
Btw i just try playing with faucet, really good faucet to try.

edit : now i get 200x payout less a minute after made this comment Grin. its my luck. (just need little more patient).

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 07:07:00 AM

This game is funny, i like rocket animation with autobet feature. But i still didnt saw any huge payout in rocket. From what i see ( almost an hour there) the biggest payout is under 20x. May be i need more time to stay there and i'll see more than 100x payout.

edit : now i get 200x payout less a minute after made this comment Grin. its my luck. (just need little more patient).

I am mad of this game because I lost all the coin Angry
But never mind, I can get another free coin later, but still, as you said, it's an interesting game for me. I tried to change the altitude to a random number, but still it does not work for me hahaha maybe later I will try again, and it's for sure, that is not my lucky days.
Rocket.Run (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 07:38:33 AM

Wahooo!!! Apriand you just added two zeros to your bet! Also, your name might be added to this forum as we are uploading the highest payout user of the day every day! Like you have done, getting a high payout is just rare not impossible. Overall, Rocket has a1% house edge while being provably fair. Maybe deposit this time? hahaha

Rocket.Run (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 01:43:48 PM

I am mad of this game because I lost all the coin Angry
But never mind, I can get another free coin later, but still, as you said, it's an interesting game for me. I tried to change the altitude to a random number, but still it does not work for me hahaha maybe later I will try again, and it's for sure, that is not my lucky days.

Never back down. Keep using our unlimited faucet! Actually what people say is, if you keep on playing Rocket, you get better at it! Also don't forget the 100% referral program at the moment! If your friend loses money, you will get all we should get. Smiley

Rocket.Run (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 03:01:43 AM

Hello everyone!

I have a nice heads up to share.
Rocket's signature campaign is coming your way really soon!!

Stay tuned!

wisefam3
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:19:25 AM

Any ETAs for the signature campaign?

Rocket.Run (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 02:21:25 AM

Any ETAs for the signature campaign?

Yes! There will be an announcement today!   Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: