Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how you feel at this point(currently)  (Read 2019 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:50:00 PM

I feel somewhat down because of the current state of the crypto market but I haven't lost hope completely. I still feel positive that everything will be well. The market will recover again.

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:10:21 PM

I feel somewhat down because of the current state of the crypto market but I haven't lost hope completely. I still feel positive that everything will be well. The market will recover again.
Well i see that the market is now slowly recover from a very huge dip. In fact it has an amazing rise yesterday. So I think very soon th market will really make a new bull run history so we don't really need to feel more worry right now due to the amazing rise of the bitcoin maybe tommorow or in the other day it will rise again so we need patience on it.

Mmesooma1
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:23:35 PM

I feel elated and I hopeful this year will be far better than 2018 which was my worst year in crypto. The Top exchanges through their IEOs processes have given a new life to fund raising as investors now have confidence in the system

Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:25:32 PM

Keep your breath mate cause we are heading away from the darkness and as we saw the uprising trend of crypto market today. We just be hopeful that it will continue to move and shows more increase for even just a couple weeks. It will give us encouragement and enlighten us to be more strong and being patient. Bullish trend will soon to start and have to wait for that.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 10:33:40 PM

The best feeling at the moment,
There were huge percentage increase for few altcoins
And ieos are making crowdfunding easier better and convenient

And bounty rewards for the year has been swift too
Best feeling to be honest
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 10:42:40 PM

Everyone face is full of smile since yesterday as the  bull and moon run and the wow's from  every crypto investors was flying in space. This is a sign of assurance that the market is marking an effort to shot up. Btc and other altcoins are recovering and as the days follows, there is going to be a strong pump and investors gonna profit high.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
Corer

Activity: 210

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:57:57 PM

I stopped checking wallet to avoid, I try to be very optimistic then keep fingers crossed and hope for the best. Crypto isn't for the faint hearted

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:04:23 PM

Bull run will come sooner than 2 years,  to me we have reached the bottom,the next thing on the list is bullrun. Just be enthusiastic and have full belief

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:08:09 PM

since the beginning of this year the market has been more stable compared to last year and this is far better maybe in the end of this year there will be more increases.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:25:07 AM

Bullrun will return and that's what matters ,even if your portfolio has lost triple of there value very soon you will make your gains back so patience and endurance is what you need now,be strong

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:38:00 AM

i am feel , this stable point keep for some time, after 2-5 years we can expect huge bull run. near future i am not expecting and i dont think bull run comes.
now no new investment coming.

my portfolio now below 50$ , i am anyway ok. i know this will be rise ...

how about your thought

https://www.bitcoin-socialclub.com/
yes I also believe my portfolio will also rise. because bitcoin has shown an upward trend and followed all altcoins this week in green. this is a good start. I am very happy. and hopefully this situation continues until the bull comes. many predict the bull run to come in 2020. hopefully.

robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:41:45 AM

yes I also believe my portfolio will also rise. because bitcoin has shown an upward trend and followed all altcoins this week in green. this is a good start. I am very happy. and hopefully this situation continues until the bull comes. many predict the bull run to come in 2020. hopefully.

I will not stand still waiting and holding back the assets that I have until then. the market is so promising now, i go buy some altcoins with eth that i have and trade it on the market. thanksgiving 3 days I get a profit for my trade.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:21:44 AM

i am feel , this stable point keep for some time, after 2-5 years we can expect huge bull run. near future i am not expecting and i dont think bull run comes.

how about your thought

Yes, hopefully it will happen in 2020, prices will be like last 2017, but this also shows a recovery from last month's decline.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:15:21 AM

I feel that the market is starting to improve, the price of bitcoin is slowly starting to rise, I am still convinced that the market still has the opportunity to rise again. This is only a matter of time that is important we must be patient and do what we think can produce when the market situation hasn't improved.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:36:53 AM

how about your thought

Yes, hopefully it will happen in 2020, prices will be like last 2017, but this also shows a recovery from last month's decline.

I don't really feel anything special at this point. We're still way below where we were last 2017. But the good thing is, the market is starting to improve steadily. Not a forced pump or a hyped fomo, but a slow, steady move upwards. That's good news for everyone especially for those people who took a blow when btc dropped from 6.5k last december to 3k.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 10:47:56 AM

With the price of bitcoin at this moment made me happy because for just a couple of days it jumped to $5000 and pumped up the price. Many have said because of SEC approvals and if so then it really gave a boost  the market to burst the price. I guess it's a just a little preview of little bull runs coming soon. 

Wildwest

Activity: 1783
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:33:44 AM

Your confidence is correct, one month after this thread is made. Crypto prices go up again, at least this can be a good start for rising higher

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:36:26 AM

I feel alive today lol
It’s been a cashout week for me
Buy low sell high

Get your profits and retain few amount of tokens in case the prices continue to increase
carriagehoodlum

Activity: 312

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:39:18 AM

Your confidence is correct, one month after this thread is made. Crypto prices go up again, at least this can be a good start for rising higher
we'll see, in the next few days if the market survives, there will probably be a signal of increase again, but if there is a fairly large decline, maybe we should wait even longer for the market to rise further.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:27:23 PM

how about your thought

I don't really feel anything special at this point. We're still way below where we were last 2017. But the good thing is, the market is starting to improve steadily. Not a forced pump or a hyped fomo, but a slow, steady move upwards. That's good news for everyone especially for those people who took a blow when btc dropped from 6.5k last december to 3k.
This is a good signal and if you are comparing the latest bullish trend with the old one and that doesn't make sense at all. Bitcoin will go to that rate again in the future and that needs the time. This is more than special thing rather than seeing the bearish market anytime.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: