Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:31:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS or ETH  (Read 16182 times)
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:27:05 PM

Ethereum has more developers but EOS is more progressive in development.
I was not and EOS fan but when I tried it, I was amazed by the speed and fees in EOS network.
Also Tron could be next competitor, if they stop with promises and start working hard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:27:38 PM

With the upgraded ethereum blockchain, I'm pretty sure it would be pretty harder to mine but I'm not pretty sure if choosing ethereum would make a great effort.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:30:15 PM

I believe you should invest your 3 ETH in a 3 parts, mainly ETH EOS and BTC. for the sake of diverse investment and quicker trading options in the near future.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:55:51 PM

I have 3 ETH. I am determined to buy EOS. Should I hodl my ETH or buy EOS. Which one will be the best choice?
in my opinion if you save your eth, it can bring benefits later because, at this time ethereum prices are experiencing price increases which in my opinion are good enough to later be able to invest if eos also in my opinion good can also be ethereum's competitiveness and also the price that always rises and rarely does it work, it's up to you, you should look more specifically at the two coins.

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:07:14 PM

if you want to long term it is better to choose ETH because it has been guaranteed with increasingly developing a technology. ETH is currently very cheap and just waiting for prices to rise. I also have several ETHs that I still hold to date.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:57:20 PM

Both projects have great opportunities, but now there are so many opportunities for success, if you continue to have real opportunities for enrichment, then you need to invest in both projects.
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:24:19 PM

It is a pity to sell ETH for EOS now, it is better to save it and wait for the bull market to come. If you have an interest in buying EOS, use your other money.

Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:30:02 PM

Both projects have great opportunities, but now there are so many opportunities for success, if you continue to have real opportunities for enrichment, then you need to invest in both projects.
I agree, if there is a chance that you can invest in both coins, as they are very good , but if you now have all the money in the Ethereum, I would not transfer, just keep Ethereum is also a good investment !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:41:18 PM

A good choice, in my opinion, is that you still hold your Ethereum. And for EOS you should buy, so you have two good coins. Now the market conditions are very good and Ethereum is also able to pump suddenly.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:43:08 PM

I have 3 ETH. I am determined to buy EOS. Should I hodl my ETH or buy EOS. Which one will be the best choice?

I would still think about HODLing ETH than moving to EOS. It might take much time to get confidence of EOS. Ofcourse ETH also came to this position after very long time.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 07:38:18 PM

My choice is Ethereum. He recently implemented a network update and due to this he increased the speed of the network, and also greatly reduced the cost of gas for each transaction.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1789

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:49:00 PM

Ether's all-time high was roughly $1400, the current price is $136... Now usually do HODL with the hope that it will break past the previous all-time high when the bull run starts and it will happen. That makes it X10 returns

For EOS, the all-time high was $21. the current price is $3.7, If it breaks through past the all-time high, that's like x4 to 5 in returns. However, remember the EOS main net was launched at the time when the bear market had already set in

I think both are good to buy but since you already have Ether, it's good to diversify and buy EOS too

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:25:45 PM

Better to hold ETH than selling ETH for buying EOS. ETH's market value grows day by day and prices will reach to 200$ during this year in my opinion. At the end, it depends on your personal point of view.

I agree. For me, it has been always Ethereum. I believed in it since day one, or perhaps since I entered the cryptocurrency market a few years back. And now, I am just so happy to see it regain its old spot as the second best coin in the market. I mean, before, I used to believe that it can overtake Bitcoin, but that's just a too tall of an order to have. I am happy that despite all its losses and negative changes, it has regained its spot, which showed how good the community have supported it and has kept its trust in it all through the years.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:41:02 PM

I am sure that many are beginning to lose confidence in ETH coins because they are starting to be less productive and prices are low, but in my opinion ETH still has many opportunities to return to prosper as before with the superiority of tokens and ERC-20. other quality. EOS is a well-developed coin and is ranked 5th, so I thought about buying both.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:52:32 PM

As a platform both of them are really good. Ethereum is the most user and most popular platform in this whole ecosystem. And in other hand eos is a platform who raised the highest amount of money in their ico phase. The main reason that made ethereum popular was its ico ecosystem but aome how for last few months its not working we. And it effects ethereum ptice . and ethereum also got some scalability and ten issues in its chain which is shifted after the hard fork and after hardfork  they also recover its price a bit. Technically I think eos is better than ethereum and if long future eos will be a great platform specially for block chain games.

BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:35:28 PM

It is difficult to say which of these coins will bring more profit in the long run, so I think it is worth investing in both coins.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:03:06 AM

Both coins are really good.Eos blockchain has been growing this time  like ETH in terms of active users but Eos can handle a significant higher transactions per second.I should say 50 percent of your Eth buy Eos and another 50% hold because according to the experts ethereum will pump 3x more in the coming year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:19:21 AM

you better keep your ETH don't come out, buy EOS with the money you have besides ETH,
because I'm sure ETH will grow again, just a matter of time, and our belief about the increase in all altcoins.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:22:55 AM

Yeah, I am an eth lover and am very impressed with eth. I do not recommend you buy eos. You better keep your eth because I think eth is more potential than eos. Eth has a myriad of benefits so that the future is very potential and will be increasingly sought after. This convinced me that eth will get the highest public trust. As crypto currency coins, eth is able to fight competition from other coins.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:31:56 AM

For me Ethereum is better than EOS,
I just think that Ethereum have a higher chance to go up again and it is always on the top list of crypto currencies.
But EOS is also a good crypto since it have so many active alt-coin and due to the staking of the gambling sites connected to it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: