Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:25:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Came Back After a Year  (Read 7345 times)
Kevlar

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:39:47 PM

Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.

Welcome back, friend! It seems to me that the majority of users have not visited this forum for more than a year because there have been absolutely no movements in the market! Now, on the contrary, interest in cryptocurrency is increasing every day, as in 2017. According to Bitcoin - I believe that this year Bitcoin should update its maximum to attract new large investors to the market! Similarly, from 2014 to 2016 the market stood still, and then flew up and we all remember 2017 ... Wink

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:26:01 PM

Of course, there were a lot of other coins, which are called altcoins. But most of them are just trash. People are still actively talking about bitcoin too. Bitcoin is still the king of the crypto market.

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:27:34 AM

Same here, after I lost almost everything my hardly earned crypto last 2017, I also missing in action for about 2 years.

Yes, you we're right, back then bounties for BTC are overwhelming, unlike now, only fewer are offering.

However, altcoin are now raining every where, yet, some bounties turn to be scam.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:38:17 AM

I haven't sold tokens received from bounty for almost a year because the price was very low. Now the price of some tokens has grown although I also did not receive the income I expected. I think that now while you have the opportunity you need to get rid of strange coins and invest in the TOP

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:16:32 PM

I haven't sold tokens received from bounty for almost a year because the price was very low. Now the price of some tokens has grown although I also did not receive the income I expected. I think that now while you have the opportunity you need to get rid of strange coins and invest in the TOP
I do not think it's a good idea. If those projects that you have in your portfolio have survived after such years, then I think their growth in price is already very close.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:24:09 PM

I think there is not much to worry about. Bitcoin still remains on its throne and you probably took a break because you of the red market. Bitcoin's price continue to increase as of now but altcoins are not pushing forward too much. However, I think there is still a bright future for altcoins if bitcoin pushes further.

ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:42:50 PM

In the past year cryptocurrency experienced the worst, namely the fall of the price of Bitcoin which was very severe up to 80% from $ 17k to $ 4k plus ICO which almost all contain scam projects.
You can say you're lucky to be lost for 1 year when everything is bad in all aspects of cryptocurrency, this year everything is slowly improving and you have the right to return here.
welcome back to jak3 and congratulations on joining this forum again.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:44:48 PM

Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.
Looks like Op came back at the right time and thats the good break made you much fresher than the old investors who might tired of getting the price dump.But now we are facing upward trend which is really giving positive things to every investor.

Right this forum changed a lot,merits,new trust score,bounties,campaigns scammers,etc...
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:02:40 PM

I think the altcoin campaigns is the trend of 2018, and in the year 2019, altcoins and ICO will be popular if the price of cryptocurrency reach the peak. In the next time, if the price of BTC go up more than $18,000, I think there are a lot of investors will comeback

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:16:35 PM

Come back after a year sounds like a perfect time. You know, you missed bearish trend and now you can catch bullish trend.
Altcoin season is coming, just take some alts and get profit
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:02:55 PM

I checked your past post and as i saw in there you were gone just for 2 months and not a year.
And i also noticed that you were so busy posting when you came back.
BTW, BITCOIN campaign was huge before and gone in 2018 might be due to high price of the coin.
But now thre are some campaign paing in bitcoin like ANYONE bounty.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:08:17 PM

Bitcoin campaigns? Hard to participate in those campaigns because they are quickly filled.
You can participate in campaigns that paying in listed coins and after you get reward, then change it to BTC.  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:19:45 PM

And if you leave this forum and come back next year, then you can expect that there will be no signature or bounty campaign. I see that every year the situation is worse and worse.

yangongear

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 04:22:51 PM

If you are back here for bounties, then you have nothing to get. Bounties are not reliable anymore. There are other ways to earn money like IEO and trading
Not really. I see that every month there are still some quality bounty so you can participate recently, like Harmony, Blink, etc.
The number of bounty now is not much, as well as the bounty pool does not seem very attractive, but if we choose it we can still choose good one.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 04:23:58 PM

Same here.I also came back after 1 year 1 month.In last year there were lots of btc paying campaign.Now a days we can see lots of altcoin campaign.I guess this because of altcoin has a very good potential.I am looking forward to join in some of them also doing some research on some of the altcoin

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:32:40 PM

Same here.I also came back after 1 year 1 month.In last year there were lots of btc paying campaign.Now a days we can see lots of altcoin campaign.I guess this because of altcoin has a very good potential.I am looking forward to join in some of them also doing some research on some of the altcoin
I did not leave this market at all, even though it was a very difficult time. for 2018 I got a lot of experience and now I can easily find a promising project

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 04:40:11 PM

Well, Altcoins hype definitely is there and i think not much people look at announcement thread anymore
Most people just wanted to see if Altcoin discussion and also do bounty so they get paid
Speculation thread is kinda a thing too, i am hovering around 2 of this section mostly
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:54:17 AM

I think you're now familiar with IEO, used by projects that are administered by an exchange. This is done so that they can reassure the public that the introduced project is safe, legitimate, and reliable. Other than that, i think the reason why people are leaning against altcoin is because of how fast bounty hunters and investors receive the promised amount of coins. Plus, there are rumours that the altcoin season is coming in close that's why people keep on holding and discussing about its price. Bitcoin has also significantly dropped in price together with ethereum. I think for bitcoin, it decreased as low as 4k and as for ethereum 180. But it is slowly regaining.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:39:50 PM

I can say that this is the time of come back of crypto currency from it's nightmare and the bear market is over for me and this times of crypto is the year for recovery and profit makings, i say this because BTC price is now getting higher and higher even though the current price still meet the point of brc price in its Glory days but hopefully at the end of this year all things in crypto wi be good.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:11:53 PM

I can say that this is the time of come back of crypto currency from it's nightmare and the bear market is over for me and this times of crypto is the year for recovery and profit makings, i say this because BTC price is now getting higher and higher even though the current price still meet the point of brc price in its Glory days but hopefully at the end of this year all things in crypto wi be good.
I am very worried about the situation with Altcoin. Many have already ceased to believe that the price increase of the Altcoins will take place. But I continue to believe and invest further in the Altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: