Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Came Back After a Year  (Read 7342 times)
Spiegelman123

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:41:09 AM

Greetings guys, as many people here discuss mining, and altcoin mining in particular. I would like to hear your experience in this field, who has such.
Hi, I can only say that BTC mining is dead inside, to many people involved in this sphere, the rise of altcoin mining is a good opportunity in my opinion for those who want to have good income
So what steps would you name? How to start mining and if so, is it hard or expensive?
I can say that it's very expensive one mining device can cost 2K USD. But if you want good results you need to invest much. And be attentive where you buy, I recommend official resellers, not ebay or amazon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Banksyy

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:48:44 AM

Greetings guys, as many people here discuss mining, and altcoin mining in particular. I would like to hear your experience in this field, who has such.
Hi, I can only say that BTC mining is dead inside, to many people involved in this sphere, the rise of altcoin mining is a good opportunity in my opinion for those who want to have good income
So what steps would you name? How to start mining and if so, is it hard or expensive?
I can say that it's very expensive one mining device can cost 2K USD. But if you want good results you need to invest much. And be attentive where you buy, I recommend official resellers, not ebay or amazon
For example? Do they really sell different equipment? What miner dou you own yourself?
Spiegelman123

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:50:15 AM

For example? Do they really sell different equipment? What miner dou you own yourself?
I have a S17 Pro model, but not one of course, a row of them in my garage. They are silent and fast, really like it. As a good example of original shop I can name asicequipment com. They have a nice shop with sales
Banksyy

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:01:09 AM

Yeah, so I should shop in such stores? Like asicequipment? Have you bought there?
Spiegelman123

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:02:15 AM

Yeah, so I should shop in such stores? Like asicequipment? Have you bought there?
Yes, sure. All my S17 Pro models were bought there. I would not have recommended asicequipment to you if I had not bought anything there.
Banksyy

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:12:25 AM

Yes, sure. All my S17 Pro models were bought there. I would not have recommended asicequipment to you if I had not bought anything there.
Got you right, thanks for sharing. All in all altcoins are profitable for mining as well.
Spiegelman123

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:18:16 AM

Got you right, thanks for sharing. All in all altcoins are profitable for mining as well.
Yeah, as the rate of gambling and volume of trading is really high.
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:27:37 AM

Things are not the same relating to cryptocurrency. Many things have changed. First of all the number of bounty campaigns has decreased. The method of fundraising has started shifting from ICO to IEO, STO. You also missed the US's reservation about Facebook's digital currency called Libra.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:31:37 AM

The came back of yours is in the right time in the sense of investment opportunity. This year almost all the altcoins are traded in unbelieveable price of never before price. So, at only $100 of funds you will get lakhs of altcoins or coins of different.
ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:40:01 AM

Blockchain technology is growing, new coins are becoming more and more popular so there are many campaigns about them

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:55:16 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are still the most reliable crypto coins for investment. There are a lot of altcoins in the market and for the most part these are very risky investments.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:02:04 AM

To be honest, nothing much has changed except maybe the participants in the Cryptocurrency space, we do not chase after ICOs like we used to do in 2017 and we are much more wise in the projects we get involved in, there has been several advancements ofcourse but so far, we are still striving for worldwide adoption.
Agree, there has been no significant change so far and no change with crypto as you said. there is also certainty that many projects are scamming to make profits poorly. and price developments are only now changing after stagnation.

Fraud is still a problem in the cryptocurrency market. Maybe because there are no strict regulations governing the collection of funds for new projects. But anyway, in my opinion altcoin is getting more and more and there are new altcoins that are popping up

Every day we are seeing new altcoin popping up in the market but sometimes it is very hard to find which is reputable in the market. Most of the companies are collecting the funds and seeling them in the market for a higher price and start leaving the project. Recently we heard Pluse Token scammed a lot of money by dumping them in the market.
d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:43:38 AM

Not much change from last year, the most notable difference this year is only about IEO, and if you miss bounty work for a year then it has passed a deposit of thousands of dollars into your wallet
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 10:42:13 AM

Hello! You are missed a lot! Bitcoin returns to the price 10-12K, altcoins still in the bottom. New model of token sale arrives - IEO Innertial Exchange Offering). And it is really good model, better than ICO.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:20:13 AM

Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.

Oh I see, you really being left behind about the scene happened in the forum huh. You probably enjoyed your long vacation mate Cheesy
Yes its true that we have a merits rules now for us to rank up here, then during 2018 ico reputation became bad image in the sight of many because of many scam that has been arise during that year. But when 2019 turned IEO arise and became trending up to now where most of the investors and bounty hunters discovered an alternative way of getting profit here in this field of industry dude.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:38:31 AM

It seems you went on vacation after the massive bull run of 2017
Well; not much has changed

1. Bitcoin remains the best and there are 0.1% bounty that pays in bitcoin
2. Altcoins emerged as a quick rich form of investment; there are several pump and dump tokens
3. Regarding merits, the forum placed a new rule, newbie now needs 1 merit to get to junior member so as to improve the quality of discussions on the forum and so far it has worked I believe
4. If you go through the thread, you will realize that there are several Blockchain platforms under etherum, stellar, Blockchains and a lot of scam tokens too
5: I can say airdrop programs are technically dead because they bring no reward whatsoever (rewards are in 0.1$ - 1$)

In a nutshell, be careful now; frauds are everywhere, remember the simple rules in keeping your private key to your self

Thumbs up Cryptoae, thats the summary of it. Dude left the space after gathering enough gains from the last Bitcoin bull. Lol.. Anyway, you are welcome back Jak. The space has got a lot crazy since you left. Many scam strategies and dumped projects you should look out for.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:57:12 AM

Things are not the same relating to cryptocurrency. Many things have changed. First of all the number of bounty campaigns has decreased. The method of fundraising has started shifting from ICO to IEO, STO. You also missed the US's reservation about Facebook's digital currency called Libra.
You made a correct argumentation regarding the question of the opponent. The token sale statistics don't show the growing number of invested amounts, the interest decreases every day.  But the existence of Libra will surely let the masses to adopt with the biggest help of social media's power. Crypto industry is changing the outlook of day trader came from old fashion traditional financial markets, the new trend requires to understand the emerging technological, financial revolution. Regulation has always been a problem until today.
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:40:45 PM

To be honest, nothing much has changed except maybe the participants in the Cryptocurrency space, we do not chase after ICOs like we used to do in 2017 and we are much more wise in the projects we get involved in, there has been several advancements ofcourse but so far, we are still striving for worldwide adoption.
Agree, there has been no significant change so far and no change with crypto as you said. there is also certainty that many projects are scamming to make profits poorly. and price developments are only now changing after stagnation.

Fraud is still a problem in the cryptocurrency market. Maybe because there are no strict regulations governing the collection of funds for new projects. But anyway, in my opinion altcoin is getting more and more and there are new altcoins that are popping up

Too many altcoins appeared, and this is one of the reasons for Bitcoin dominance. The CoinMarketCap site reflects only a part of tokens. In reality, there are more of them. Shitcoins affect the market negatively, and fraud makes people hesitate whether to invest in altcoins or not. Finally, most guys choose Bitcoin as the most trusted cryptocurrency.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:34:06 AM

Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.

Actually there are peoples who talking about bitcoin in bitcoin section too (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=1.0)
But the peoples who talks about altcoins are more than bitcoin, i think it is because there are more new altcoins created.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rincoeng1986

Activity: 574
Merit: 25

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 04:50:03 PM

Actually, the year you have missed is very fortunate for all of us because there are so many projects that we have participated in that can get satisfying benefits and some are scams, and now we have not been able to determine whether our fate will be as good as last year because now in recent months there are many projects which does not share the results and we are just wasting time promoting the project, hopefully you are lucky because you are back active in this forum
I think it is just an unfortunate situation for us to participate in a project that has a scam impact, I hope we all do not despair just because of several projects scam, Because, in the forum there are still many projects that really pay the participants, such as projects that pay using BTC or ETH.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: