Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 YPTOSpace 🔥🔥🔥 A global ecosystem around Cryptocurrency!  (Read 1150 times)
yptorian (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:46:54 AM

Very many promise and in reality there is not at all, not even a WP and roadmap. All buttons for WP, App, Prodicts etc are inactive. What did you want to present? The project has nothing at all, and I'm sure it will not come. Just bla, bla, bla... Twitter and telegram artificially increased with fake followers. The project stinks.
That's not the only artificial thing too. they got a few bots in here too making all those "nice" post about how amazing this hot air is. It's so sad that they can't actually see that the community knows how to spot these artificial things now. Guess that's what happens when you literally are out for the cash grab
Of course, yes, that is a crap subject with artificial extensions. But I myself am personally familiar with several projects, which in the initial stages have not a lot of subscribers, likes, comments. And now the time has passed, many use these platforms, and are grateful to the developers. On this occasion, you can argue forever, everyone has their own opinion. Everything has its pros and cons.
Hey mate, you don't know me from Adam nor seems to be remotely aware of what the conversation is about so back the f up and take your shilling elsewhere. I know you're just trying to earn your paycheck, but be a nice dog and go bark somewhere else. We'll all soon get what's coming for us - fair and square

This is so so disrespectful, I am not sure what you exactly think of yourself. You and no one got the right to disrespect anyone. You have the right to voice your views/anger/frustration or whatever that is but there is no room for "ABUSE" like you just did. It's SHAMEFUL to say the least!

And it's sad to see people like you turning up with having nothing good but to spread negativity when you are not aware of even 1% about the stuff we have in place, which shows your capability. And to go by YOUR logic, anyone who considers this as decent is earning PAYCHECK! While people like you are genuine, now that's really "WOW".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:19:25 AM

What will be the approximate commissions for traders within the system?

The exact figures are not specified, we know only one thing that the Commission will be extremely low.

Hi TimurBit,

The project simply aims to be the all in one space in terms of crypto/financial through having low fees, instant payment solution with no fees, etc.

So there is so much that you will FIND with YPTOSpace, and the reason it's so high potential wise!

Good day.
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:09:55 AM

What will be the approximate commissions for traders within the system?

The exact figures are not specified, we know only one thing that the Commission will be extremely low.

Hi TimurBit,

The project simply aims to be the all in one space in terms of crypto/financial through having low fees, instant payment solution with no fees, etc.

So there is so much that you will FIND with YPTOSpace, and the reason it's so high potential wise!

Good day.

I do not dispute the fact that the project has a huge potential, but I would like to study the action plan for the future.
ytaevv

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:42:32 AM

When the platform YPTO will start its activities, what date is the launch scheduled for?
Lyshkd

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:24:42 PM

When the platform YPTO will start its activities, what date is the launch scheduled for?

At the moment, it is known that Pre-ICO will begin in 12 days, it is too early to talk about a full-scale launch of the platform.
Gapochki

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:33:54 PM

At the moment, it is known that Pre-ICO will begin in 12 days, it is too early to talk about a full-scale launch of the platform.

Do you have any information about discounts??? Usually during pre-sales discounts are very generous.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:51:44 PM

The project is just beginning its development and if everything that the team has conceived is implemented in a new cryptocurrency transfer platform , it will be convenient for all users . Now there is a lot of distrust to them due to the fact that other similar projects promised a lot , but could not do anything .
Vladilend

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:32:04 PM

Guys, I'm not sure that the project will be able to reach the heights that it set for itself. Have you seen what competition, have you seen what is happening in the market? From such a situation, it will now be very difficult, almost impossible to become a leader.
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:49:13 PM

Guys, I'm not sure that the project will be able to reach the heights that it set for itself. Have you seen what competition, have you seen what is happening in the market? From such a situation, it will now be very difficult, almost impossible to become a leader.
It is always hard to become a leader, but at least getting into the top 100 is quite realistic. But for this you need a lot of money.
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:20:06 PM

The project is progressing gradually, without any sharp jumps and falls. Therefore, everything goes organically and cleanly, although the presence of errors is noticeable to the naked eye.
Oriannon

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:50:55 PM

The project is progressing gradually, without any sharp jumps and falls. Therefore, everything goes organically and cleanly, although the presence of errors is noticeable to the naked eye.
. Damn it, you need to climb out of the skin to achieve minimal results, and with such a market it is very difficult to adapt, I hope the situation will begin to change, otherwise failure is guaranteed.
carzonepark

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:16:51 PM

Competition in the project market is simply unreal. But this is more than a minus, there is someone to be leveled at and on whose mistakes to learn. All cards are revealed, you only need to properly manage them.
Voevodin

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:29:48 PM

Competition in the project market is simply unreal. But this is more than a minus, there is someone to be leveled at and on whose mistakes to learn. All cards are revealed, you only need to properly manage them.
In fact, YPTOSpace has a good idea as well as a good plan for the implementation of this idea, I would not say that YPTOSpace is my favorite, but this project clearly deserves some attention.
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:35:40 AM

Agree, there are many such projects that can speak and promise beautifully. Including YPTOSpace beautifully described. But still, what can you name one most important and strong advantage of the project?

Hello KilovaT,

We are very well aware of the point you made, and as we mentioned several times already, we not only prefer doing things but also we prefer to learn from others mistakes, as time is too less to learn everything by your own experience. If you really want to one 1 point, then All in one and instant payment tool is something we thrill upon!

Good day!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:54:56 AM

I like the idea of the project YPTO Space and the ways of its implementation. We need to pay attention to this project.

Hello Hrominif,

It's always great when people appreciate, especially when there is some people creating negativity. All we wish is to have people with their HONEST views, even if it's negative, but again we have already mentioned, it should be in a respectful and gentle way!

Have a great day!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:08:22 AM

I believe that world has long needed simple and fast payments with cryptocurrencies.  With the help of special cards or applications it will be best to implement. If this project implements it, it will be good.

Agree, there are many such projects that can speak and promise beautifully. Including YPTOSpace beautifully described. But still, what can you name one most important and strong advantage of the project?
I do not see any particular drawbacks in this project. We need to give him a chance.

Hello guys,

We have already mentioned, we truly enjoy it when people share their views, and even sometimes when they criticize because it means they CARE, and what they say can help us get BETTER, therefore, we take it very seriously and feel happy.

Thank you!

CallulaMay

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:50:02 AM

I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion

Dobryan

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:36:35 AM

I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion

From ordinary users a lot and is not required, it will depend on the work of the team, as well as on the podderki investors.
It is important to understand that YPTOSpace is somewhat different from its competitors.
Lyshkd

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:36:25 AM

Will I be able to participate in the main sales if I refuse to participate in pre-sales?
rodyanin

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:49:51 AM

The main thing that your efforts were seen and heard, and of course appreciated. After all, most developers do not even pay attention to the wishes of users, but such branches are created only for HYIP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: