Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:54:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 YPTOSpace 🔥🔥🔥 A global ecosystem around Cryptocurrency!  (Read 1150 times)
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:22:53 AM

I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion

The main thing that your efforts were seen and heard, and of course appreciated. After all, most developers do not even pay attention to the wishes of users, but such branches are created only for HYIP.

If they don't listen to the wishes of their users they also won't be able to build a product with high demand.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KilovaT

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:15:28 PM

I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion

The main thing that your efforts were seen and heard, and of course appreciated. After all, most developers do not even pay attention to the wishes of users, but such branches are created only for HYIP.
Some projects create such threads and only for advertising, some purely for discussion, in which users talk about their wishes and prospects, which very much help to take the right path.
alinakar

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:01:08 PM

From ordinary users a lot and is not required, it will depend on the work of the team, as well as on the podderki investors.
It is important to understand that YPTOSpace is somewhat different from its competitors.

Here you are talking about understanding the community about the differences between YPTOSpace and competitive projects. What does this difference for you personally mean?
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:35:55 PM

Here you are talking about understanding the community about the differences between YPTOSpace and competitive projects. What does this difference for you personally mean?
Yes, I also think that a ready-made platform should somehow surpass competitors to succeed, because it is possible to surprise users by creating something new.
Oriannon

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:43:33 PM

Some projects create such threads and only for advertising, some purely for discussion, in which users talk about their wishes and prospects, which very much help to take the right path.
Such kind of free advisers) who do not have to pay for the service) As far as I know, every respectable project should have a side view in the form of an adviser.
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:15:34 PM

If they don't listen to the wishes of their users they also won't be able to build a product with high demand.

that's not news. from my experience that after a few weeks after the announcement, it will be possible to understand the project new star or new investors hole. what we see today indicates that this project will not be popular with the community.
ytaevv

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:20:12 PM

I have no doubt that in this project YPTO was invested time and effort on the part of developers. I think that they will definitely implement everything that is planned in the project roadmap and even more.
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:20:31 PM

And what about investors? Where and how do you plan to look for them? After all, an investor is like an equally important team member!
Gapochki

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:47:24 PM

And what about investors? Where and how do you plan to look for them? After all, an investor is like an equally important team member!
I can say more, without investors the project is doomed to failure:) to attract investors need a very powerful marketing plan. How about a bounty, by the way?
SignMananic

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:06:03 AM

I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:00:50 AM

Mobile apps for Android and iOS have already been developed and can be tested?

Hi Diksonic,

We have already an MVP that we are improving and testing. We will not release any tools without mobile apps.

Good day.
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:09:28 AM

What commission will be charged upon purchases or transfers? It is indicated that the smallest, but everyone says so. I need specific numbers.

Hello Oriannon,

We are working on a lot of things related to this aspect, therefore, we will prefer releasing ALL details once everything is how we wish to see. So, we will release the info regarding this soon as things complete up in the final phase.

Have a nice day!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:19:24 AM

I would like to get more information from the team about how their platform will differ from similar ones , which are now being created a lot . And if the team has been working on the project for a year, what has already been done during this time . Thanks.

Hello TheLoser,

Sometimes, it's important that people visit the site to help them understand things so much better. You can get your CLEAR answer on what we have done and what we are doing through the Roadmap you see on this very thread, and the website itself. If you STILL are not certain, then please be specific in your question. Thanks

Have a great day!
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:20:44 AM

i want to check and read the whitepaper, i already submit my email on website, but i don't receive on my email.
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:35:29 PM

i want to check and read the whitepaper, i already submit my email on website, but i don't receive on my email.

Hello Kaconk,

I believe it sometimes goes into spam section, so you probably need to check that. However, IF not you could check it from this thread only or check this https://dw.ypto.space/whitepaper_ypto_V2.pdf?wpnd_cid=kh80843cr9vtoqr9

Good day!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:41:50 PM

I can not understand where to find the active link to the airdrop. They promise good rewards. So I am eager to participate. Moreover, I love it when I don’t do anything special and get tokens.

Hello Oriannon,

We are not sure where you heard about the Airdrop, but as of present we have nothing like that running. We MIGHT do it in future but it's not there yet.

Have a nice day.
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:01:50 AM

Hello Kaconk,

I believe it sometimes goes into spam section, so you probably need to check that. However, IF not you could check it from this thread only or check this https://dw.ypto.space/whitepaper_ypto_V2.pdf?wpnd_cid=kh80843cr9vtoqr9

Good day!

got it! thank you.
alinakar

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:11:00 PM

I think that the decision with a huge ecosystem is very important. I wish you good luck guys!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:37:32 PM

I can not understand where to find the active link to the airdrop. They promise good rewards. So I am eager to participate. Moreover, I love it when I don’t do anything special and get tokens.
Where did you get the information about airdrop? I wouldn't mind taking part in airdrop either.

We already mentioned that we do NOT have any "ACTIVE Campaign" such as that. At least not for now. If there is anything like that, we will make the announcement of it here.

Good day!
yptorian (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:43:06 PM

From the topic I see that the project will be releasing their e-card.How can it be ordered and what documents should be prepared?And through what mail service will be sent? Thanks in advance

Hi Alrose,

These things are in the developing stage, therefore, it's not possible to put down details right now. Although, the obvious plan is there but until and unless everything is not finalized, it's not possible to reveal.

Good day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: