Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:13:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late too buy BNB??  (Read 19247 times)
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:41:27 PM

No! actually it is coming down at the moment you know and i wish it could come further down to about $5 so that i can fill  my bags and wait for it to rise to $14. This is the right time to invest into Binance Coin because it will rise further high the near future.

CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:44:14 PM

I would not advise you to rush into buying this coin. It has grown very much and I think that the price will soon fall to 10 dollars per token. I think that in the future you will still have time to buy this coin.
belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:46:34 PM

i do not think it's too late to start investing on bnb its price / value can only grow as well as the prestige and success of the exchange binance and its token will start following the same positive trend

space available pm me if interested
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:49:43 PM

Here, as always, the situation is quite strange, because there are thoughts about the fact that BNB prices may still rise, but all this is so ambiguous, because it always happens in different ways and today everything can just fall in price.
yes you're right, even now I see prices have started to fall. so it's too late to buy now. if you want to buy, wait for the price to return below $10.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:52:04 PM

Binance coin seem to be one of the most successful coins on coinmarketcap.. and has been growing rapidly even in this bear market .. when other coins are struggling... then what will happen to BNB when the bull comes?? Do you think 100$ plus to 1 BNB is possible??
I can see that and I think it is still not too late to buy binance and hold it because in some years to come it might grow over $1000. It is currently around $13.89 and I believe if it takes 3 years for it to grow to $100 it still worth investing.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:56:21 PM

BNB has shown good rally but it's not only pump but the results of real usage of this coin and high demand for it from the investors.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:57:53 PM

Binance coin seem to be one of the most successful coins on coinmarketcap.. and has been growing rapidly even in this bear market .. when other coins are struggling... then what will happen to BNB when the bull comes?? Do you think 100$ plus to 1 BNB is possible??

You were right when you said that it's been one of the most successful or the best performing cryptocurrency in this bear market. During the last bull run, it reached around $20+. The $100 is a long shot when the next bull run comes, maybe $50 is more realistic.
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:00:06 PM

BNB has strong potential than other altcoins for long-term investment, volume (24h) exchange for USDT to $ 83 million and I predict BNB does not fall below $ 10 unless the price of bitcoin drops dramatically
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:15:03 PM

BNB price has been rising because people are accumulating for the next  Binance launchpad ICO around the corner. After the ICO, there will be a dump because that has been the trend from BTT to FET. saying 100$ for 1BNB when the bullrun comes  to me is hyperbolic lol, well anything is possible in crypto.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:31:37 PM

I'm sure there will be many good entry and take profit points for bnb, I have sold some of my coins and bough even more at cheaper prices in the last two weeks.
But if you just want to hold bnb passiv, you are late into the bull market, but I still think there will be room for more gains, bnb would most likely go to 50 used or beyond  when the bull market are confirmed
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:33:23 PM

Binance token probably most used utility token on crypto market.

Because binance has a huge volume and you are getting a discount just for holding binance token. Every trader has a couple of bnb and that is pushing the value of bnb. It is never later for investing if you think about long term. But for short term, not sure.

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:46:37 PM

NO!You are not late yet to buy BNB!today BNB started some correction so i think 11 usd is the good buy for BNB.but please research before you buy.

VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:48:47 PM

The growth of BNB in recent times due to projects on Binance in which it was possible to enter only with BNB.  All projects showed good growth.
It's very risky to buy a token on top of growth Smiley
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:55:19 PM

Some people certainly know Binance is one of the coins that has potential in digital currency and builds good projects. For now, it still does not stand out and the price is relatively easy to fall because of the market wave, it is not impossible if the market for Binance banteng will skyrocket prices at the bull market tomorrow. If you are interested and sure it's still not too late to buy it.

melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:11:14 PM

The project is insanely strong support. I think that such a development of events and growth to $ 100 is quite possible. Why not? I do not see any obstacles for such a giant as BINANCE.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:14:25 PM

Have you waited all this time to understand that BNB was token stable with and with a successful exchange? Well, if you understand that BNB can go beyond the current price, why not buy? If you are a speculator, do research and protect yourself.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:15:45 PM

I think there is no late of we talk about crypto coin or.maybe token, because we all know that crypto status is always change and it is really unstable if we found out that the current price of the BNB today is quit high maybe we should wait until the time that it will fall so that we can buy more coin of it. But if we trust the potential of this coin maybe we can buy it now even if it's price is a little bit higher because there would be a great posibility that it will rise up high above any expectation, that's how crypto work is, it is all about making a decision anything has no assurance but if we have a lot of experience we can maybe win this feild.
SMOKEU

Activity: 495

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:19:56 PM

upon checking it's already -7.64% bnb today, chance to buy more bnb now it will increase more before of the launchpad session this coming march 19, only BNB can be used

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:25:23 PM

I have watched in astonishment how the coin went over 200% in the past few months when other coins have kept falling amidst the bear run. Why I like BNB is because of its utility on Binance.
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:44:14 PM

The rate BNB is growing is amazing, the coin will still have a fill day in bull run. Coin appreciation most often depends on its utility and investors confidence on a project/platform. The coin is real having a good time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: