Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:58:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late too buy BNB??  (Read 19252 times)
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:07:22 PM

Binance coin seem to be one of the most successful coins on coinmarketcap.. and has been growing rapidly even in this bear market .. when other coins are struggling... then what will happen to BNB when the bull comes?? Do you think 100$ plus to 1 BNB is possible??
It’s never late. Maybe you should buy now since the bull run is not anytime soon and I also don’t think that if there is bull that the price of Binance Coin will drop, it might as well get increased as other coins goes up. It’s better to go in now than regret later that you never did. Before then if things seems doesn’t work as you expect, you can find ways to avoid it.

it can happen because binance coin is used as a fee trade in the binance market, making people have to buy binance coins to get a discount on trading fees. so binance coin prices will continue to rise
Yes, you’re right the price will continue to increase. Binance is the biggest exchange in the crypto world (if not the biggest, it is one of the biggest) and investors will always buy their coin due to the trust they have for them. Binance Coin was able to soar above the overheard its resistance levels. It likely to rally above that very soon.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:36:49 PM

The value of BNB token will only raise because these guys are moving towards decentralisation and they have already launched their ICO Launchpad that brings more value to BNB. This token has a great future and will raise constantly.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:39:50 PM

If you look at the development of BNB coins, it's likely that the price will soar. even the BNB has good potential to beat ETH one day later. therefore, never hesitate to invest in BNB coins.
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:43:04 PM

When I heard about Binance coin I didn´t invest in because they didn´t share their profits among the holders. I rather invested into COSS and Kucoin that gives me some income, but it shows that was a bad choice  Roll Eyes.

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:29:12 PM

Definitely today there are chances to buy BNB, but I think that there is an opportunity to buy BNB now, but if you think that the market will continue to grow, we will see what happens next until the bears leave the market.
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:35:59 PM

Binance coin seem to be one of the most successful coins on coinmarketcap.. and has been growing rapidly even in this bear market .. when other coins are struggling... then what will happen to BNB when the bull comes?? Do you think 100$ plus to 1 BNB is possible??
With such a powerful promotion of the binance team of your token, I think that $ 100 is real , and of course if you do not expect a quick profit then within a year or 2 can give you such a profit, the main thing is to be able to endure

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:59:04 PM

I think the BNB price increase trend has stopped, and the price of BNB has dropped a bit this day.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:01:29 PM

100USD for 1 BNB is not possible, not for now. Market Cappitalization would be around 15 billion dollars and that is more than Ethereum currently!

I am worried that I didn´t invest into BNB earlier, one of the biggest mistake, but now I know that is too late, there are more undervaluated cryptocurrencies.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:07:25 PM

It's not late man, many has bought btc when it was 80 $ and even at 20k$ so why will buying BNB at 15$ be late? Anyway for the fact that there no financial advisor here you will get a whole lots of different analysis that will get you confused

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:55:41 PM

It is possible that there will be normal options for investing in BNB, usually after a serious upswing there is a time when the so-called correction occurs. I think that there is every chance to re-enter the market.
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 05:08:42 PM

You are too optimistic to predict 1 BNB = $ 100. This will never happen. If so I am sure that BNB will become the number one cryptocurrency in the market. You can buy BNB anytime and don't care about its price. Because it is Binance's coin and it is very potential.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:15:25 PM

It isn't too late to buy but do not expect it gain when you buy some because we are in a bear market and for that matter the little rise in the price of every coin will lead to a correction because people will rush to take their profits.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:29:14 PM

I think the price of BNB that is able to survive today is inseparable from Binance market which has many users, so the BNB developers are able to maintain the coins they have developed. You can see how active the exchange is in the Binance market, especially with the high coin listing costs in the market. This can boost the price of the BNB.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 05:38:55 PM

BNB was and is going to be a very good prospect. Though i don't have any, as a matter of fact, i don't have any investment in crypto right now but yes, it is a very strong coin as it has a very strong exchange behind it.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:44:35 PM

BNB may well cost more than $ 50 in the future, so buying it is not too late. However, it must be borne in mind that this is a 100% centralized coin highly dependent on the exchange.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:46:10 PM

I think it is necessary to refrain from buying, as this token is very much overbought , and I think now will fall, you should always buy when the token is at the stage of origin of the bullish trend and not at the top of it

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:47:52 PM

as we know, BNB is an exchange coin from a famous exchange: Binance, you can see the price of BNB has risen so fast recently and is getting back to where it was before the fall in 2018, and because it is an exchange coin, it will always be supported and can be pumped by the exchange in the future.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:50:59 PM

as we know, BNB is an exchange coin from a famous exchange: Binance, you can see the price of BNB has risen so fast recently and is getting back to where it was before the fall in 2018, and because it is an exchange coin, it will always be supported and can be pumped by the exchange in the future.
BNB will be valuable if Binance continues to keep the ICO launchpad. New tokens are sold with exchanging the BNB coin that pumps its value. BNB will definitely see 20$ per coin as soon as possible.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:10:35 PM

On 19-3 Binance will continue to have a new IEO, so I believe that in the next 2 weeks the price of BNB will increase by at least $ 16. Learn and consider investment because in the last 2 times BNB prices have always increased sharply when the IEO is about to begin
Thank you mate for giving us the courage and reason to see that it is not too late to invest in BNB since we are still yet to even experience the bull run, I can see that BNB is really a good project based on their white paper, performance and review, I am eager to have some extra cash and invest in BNB as soon as possible, though personally for me.

I take most of my ICO investment as 5 years project, that is why I don’t give myself much stress on prices that are not on bullish run, so I can enter the market anytime so far it’s not a bullish price.
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:37:11 PM

It's not about how late or how early,  it all depends on your motives,  binance will still conduct more IEO, the new terein in boosting their token price and a lot of investors will be obliged to hold on to More BNB and that result will be?

Again how long are you going to hold BNB?  this will determine

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: