Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:30:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MODS DELETING FACTS - which mod is it? Time for them to answer for this.  (Read 533 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:14:12 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 09:54:23 PM by cryptohunter

Some mod has just started deleting hard facts that I post in response to false accusations by the pharmacist aka Huge Black Woman the PROVEN greedy racist trolling sig spammer sock puppet.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.msg17808231#msg17808231
start reading there and go down a few posts

The thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118069.0

The false accusation that I ask him to legitimise

It takes a hell of a lot, unless the posts are obvious off-topic  advertising spam, or short shitposts like what Leo posted here, and I suspect that member reported in the OP will get banned eventually.  And I don't think that example shows any sort of decline in the quality of the forum, since there's been numerous posters of at least that shitty of post quality before.  It's not anything new.

What's worse is the type of wall-of-text garbage that people like cryptohunter spews, because he keeps repeating the same noxious slime across quite a few of his own threads, those of his confederates, and even those who don't want him in theirs.  There's nothing original in any new post by him (or Thule, for that matter), nor are they innocuous.  If Theymos actually listened to their nonsense, it'd be a field day for scammers and riffraff.  That crap should be first on the bonfire IMO.

My fact based reply with a sensible challenge to prove his false accusations.

Which I will not re post word for word since they will use this excuse to say I am flouting some stupid rule.

1. I correctly state that is amazing how someone like the pharmacist aka Huge Black Woman (the racist trolling sig spammer imbecile who got busted for being extra greedy and trying to swap to a higher paying sig campaign on his puppet account) can now come and lecture others on spamming and how they should be banned.

2. I then challenge this dumb hypocritical fool to prove my walls of text are trolling garbage and present the Incorrect information that I present in them.

BOOM my post deleted.

Also another one highlighting such moons observable double standards is deleted.

Who reported them and which mod is crushing THE OBSERVABLE TRUTH being presented?

This is flagrant and utter one sided political silencing of the truth. They are lecturing in the open others on spamming and trolling and making false accusations against persons who are not even allowed to post the truth and challenge them to produce the evidence of their false claims.

I dare the mod to come here and debate their decision. Also which scum bag who is scared of the truth wants to stop it being presented?

Also it is strange to me another person who highlighted this fact was banned and their entire thread dedicated to this subject was deleted.

It should be transparent to see which mods are behind this attack on free speech and a persons ability to even answer these accusations cast against them.  This happened in the thread that someone started about this topic before my posts were removed and all the other swearing and accusations that came first and attacked me were allowed to stay.

This other moron ieoioe or whatever tries to say that he is too stupid to make sense of a clear post that defends against a false accusation and provides facts and observable events to back up my refutation of what I'm falsely accused of by someone who is a proven trolling sock puppeting sig spammer?

It would seem these people can go around making false accusations about other people but when asked to substantiate these false claims you get deleted? You are not allowed to present facts that demonstrate they are hypocrites even daring to make such false accusations in the first place?

Mod come and debate this with me now. This is ludicrous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:21:49 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

As OP, I reported your posts because they were off topic to my thread, which was a discussion about shitposting in Bitcoin Discussion. If you are unable to hold a conversation without every second sentence being an insult, then I am not going to waste my time talking to you.

I will not be responding further.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:29:20 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 10:44:52 PM by cryptohunter

As OP, I reported your posts because they were off topic to my thread, which was a discussion about shitposting in Bitcoin Discussion. If you are unable to hold a conversation without every second sentence being an insult, then I am not going to waste my time talking to you.

I will not be responding further.

I  care nothing for your desire for false politeness towards those proven untrustworthy and greedy making false accusations against myself. You did not report them so double standards as usual.

You are a chicken shit coward who dare not debate with me because I would crush your lies and false accusations in about 5 seconds with observable events and facts.

This demonstrates a need for transparent moderation. You should see which mod is just deleting FACTS in response to false accusations that are of course on topic since it is regarding what should be done about spammers and you have a proven greedy spammer who uses sock puppets to racist troll sig spam the board ... .who then for no reason (the thread is not about me ) starts making more false accusations about me in it. I am not allowed to respond? what?

I mean surely trolling is being a proven sneaky greedy sig spammer using a sock puppet who then comes to lecture on what to do about spammers. I mean that is by its very nature a TROLL surely? who given that proven history would come and comment on such a thread? that is trolling or some insane hypocritical nonsense right there.

These people are now resorting to playing even more stupid than they observably are. I mean saying my post that clearly demonstrates evidence that

1. he is a hypocrite to even make such a false accusation
2. challenging him to present the evidence for his false accusation

is impossible to understand is laughable. I mean if you are this thick then do the world a favour and not spew the contents of your feeble mind onto the internet daily.

oieioe does not report Huge Black Woman for making false accusations did you? No you joined in with the false accusations therefore bringing my comments totally on topic and relevant. It is you 2 idiots that are the trolls and if I am off topic you are both off topic also lol

So I will say again to you 2 and the entire meta board of haters. Bring me here now and display the incorrect information that I am presenting so that you may prove that I am trolling and writing garbage that is not true.

Let's have a look at it. I think you will find the vast majority of the important points are 100% true and can be backed with observable events and hard facts.

mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6359

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:33:33 PM

1. I correctly state that is amazing how someone like the pharmacist aka Huge Black Woman (the racist trolling sig spammer imbecile who got busted for being extra greedy and trying to swap to a higher paying sig campaign on his puppet account) can now come and lecture others on spamming and how they should be banned.

2. I then challenge this dumb hypocritical fool to prove my walls of text are trolling garbage and present the Incorrect information that I present in them.

BOOM my post deleted.

how is that related to user EriksonPartners spamming the forum ? you can also report his comment which you quoted above for being off-topic.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:44:27 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 10:32:18 PM by cryptohunter

BOOM my post deleted.

how is that related to user EriksonPartners spamming the forum ? you can also report his comment which you quoted above for being off-topic.

Well this is more to do with how to deal with spammers in general if you read it all.
Obviously the pharmacist believes (which is possible if he can prove it) I am a relevant to the discussion and should be made part of the topic/debate to help reach an optimal decision on what should be done about trolls/spammers.

Since that was post was there and the OP did not delete that, and since if he could prove it then perhaps it is relevant to bring me up then I replied with a sensible, truthful and accurate defense that presented relevant facts regarding him and more importantly a challenge to him to prove or demonstrate that I should be part of this debate.

Invalidating his claims that I should be used as part of that debate since I do not fit that description.

He did not rise to my challenge and he will not. Instead they both rather see my truths deleted leaving there an echo chamber and one sided debate on what to do with person that fit the descriptions they falsely paint of other members.

Mods need to tell these idiots trying to turn this place into an echo chamber to silence free speech to fuck off and if they want to allow false accusations and others members in their threads to make false accusations to illustrate their "points".. then those persons accused and brought into the topic obviously can make sensible and factual rebuttals.

Then ieioeie "the op" joins him in the false accusations and other nonsense in his own thread later anyway so going off topic himself. I don't see him reporting a proven trolling financially motivated sneaky spammer. I see him defending his pal and trying to shhhhhh up the truth. He does not seem in any hurry to defend me from false accusations by his pal does he now? or tell him he is going off topic?

Suchmoon seems to have said he has taken me off ignore and will try a new tactic of just trying to get my posts deleted. I wonder what other scum bags on DT have thought they will try this approach.

No way. Make your stupid local rules and hide behind those but don't make false accusations and allow others to bring me in as an example or illustration to be used for debate without me being allowed to make a rebuttal based on observable events and facts. That is bullshit and silencing free speech that is directly related to the topic now that you have allowed me to be used as an example for a false accusation and you are letting the debate start to gather around those false accusations.

Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:50:12 PM

You spam a shit ton...

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:52:18 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 10:35:28 PM by cryptohunter

You spam a shit ton...

Bring the incorrect information that is not on topic and relevant that I have posted.

or stfu

edit  waiting for ages and getting bored - well surely there must be a "shit ton" of it? what is taking so long I just want a few examples of the incorrect information that I present everywhere all of the time?

what is taking so long? you must have something in mind.

because when the greedy sneaky sig spamming troll the pharmacist says "walls of garbage" then I expect within those walls must be TONS of incorrect information ??

Notice how pharmacist tries to say that my sensible challenge to debate his false claims with me and prove they have some substance is just cast of as "delusions of grandeur "?? well where is he then? come and debate with me in public your side of it rather than hiding away.

No he is just safe in his mod protected echo chamber making more and more false accusations and discussing me in a negative light whilst THE TRUTH about him is silenced. Oh yeah not off topic are they?? ha they can discuss "false" and misleading nonsense about me ON TOPIC but if I dare to mention the TRUTH about them that is directly related then that is OFF TOPIC and needs to be deleted.

edit2 - more time and look - false allegations and no response to a challenge to validate these spurious and net negative untruthful claims. This is exactly what I mean about meta full of liars and nothing burgers all cycling merit and backslapping themselves into the systems of control. Then want to silence those that point out the observable truth.

Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:50:52 PM

I just logged in and saw the same.
It seems its always the same mod deleting relevant staff or comments people don't like.
Maybe the Mod can explain to me why he needed to delete now this post from me.

That was in 2014 .There was no rule or info about plagiarism at all.

If you wanna bann people because of these kind of BS from 2014 you would need to ban half of the forum.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:22:27 PM

It seems its always the same mod deleting relevant staff or comments people don't like.

If you wanna bann people because of these kind of BS from 2014 you would need to ban half of the forum.

Both you and OP spam nonsense. Stop spamming nonsense and your posts will be considered more relevant

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:30:28 PM

Both you and OP spam nonsense. Stop spamming nonsense and your posts will be considered more relevant

I didn't asked for your poor judgement but for the Mod to explain why he is deleting these kind of posts.
I can already imagine which mod is doing it but am waiting to see if i'm right
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:36:27 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2019, 01:09:22 AM by cryptohunter

Hold on. Can you not read I sent you off to bring evidence to substantiate your false claims. You return empty handed and still spewing the same false crap you were before.

Bring the incorrect information/nonsense that I am presenting here. Please hurry up you are causing me to believe you're an imbecile that spouts nonsense with no evidence to  substantiate your stupid nonsense haha

Now hurry the fuck up or stop making false claims.

If you know you can not present such evidence then you must know your claims are false.  Still making such claims is untrustworthy because they are pretty much the same as lies. You remind me of lauda, he spews out lies about persons and will not present any evidence when called on it. Do you know that guy?

Diamond Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:03:37 AM

Posts are not normally moderated for factual accuracy -- you are free to make inaccurate posts from a moderation perspective.

If you wish to comment in a thread, your comment must somehow relate to what is discussed in the original post, otherwise your post it at risk of deletion. If you wish to make a comment that does not fit this criteria, you can find a thread that your comment relates to, or create a new thread.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 08:31:30 AM

Please can we give CryptoHunter his own board.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:36:59 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2019, 04:19:10 PM by cryptohunter

Posts are not normally moderated for factual accuracy -- you are free to make inaccurate posts from a moderation perspective.

If you wish to comment in a thread, your comment must somehow relate to what is discussed in the original post, otherwise your post it at risk of deletion. If you wish to make a comment that does not fit this criteria, you can find a thread that your comment relates to, or create a new thread.

Well this is true but it goes like this so is on topic and relevant

1. op mentions spammers and what to do with them
2. pharmacist makes false claims that I am a spammer and makes some suggestions concering what can be done with me.
3. I present facts/observable events to answer DIRECTLY his claims about me and spamming and the actions to be taken.. so as follows

a/ he is a proven sock puppet racist trolling spammer for btc dust.
b/ I refute his claim that I am a spammer of walls of garbage and challenge him to bring examples and demonstrate this "garbage" that I am "spamming".
c/ he is a hypocrite for being a proven sneaky sock puppet sig spammer whilst lecturing on others and how they should be banned
d/ Perhaps we should discuss how to deal with him first?

I get all my factual posts deleted leaving the false accusations and net negative nonsense unanswered.

4/ the OP and the pharmacist then continue to keep discussing me as a spammer and how to deal with me.

there is no way I can be off topic and irrelevant if the OP and Huge Black Woman aka the proven spammer the pharmacist make me a fictional spammer and use me to discuss the actions for the purposes of answering the OP.

this is ludicrous allowing people to make "on topic" false accusations but if you make a refutation using facts and observable events it is then "off topic" and needs to be deleted. However they continue to talk about you in a false light being totally "on topic".  

what a lot of nonsense.

Then you get Jetcash come here and make a totally random  comment. Without even attempting to address anything in this thread. I have reported it let us see if that even gets deleted...

Diamond Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:19:24 AM

2. pharmacist makes false claims that I am a spammer and makes some suggestions concering what can be done with me.
3. I present facts/observable events to answer DIRECTLY his claims about me and spamming and the actions to be taken.. so as follows

b/ I refute his claim that I am a spammer of walls of garbage and challenge him to bring examples and demonstrate this "garbage" that I am "spamming".
c/ he is a hypocrite for being a proven sneaky sock puppet sig spammer whilst lecturing on others and how they should be banned

I get all my factual posts deleted leaving the false accusations and net negative nonsense unanswered.

4/ the OP and the pharmacist then continue to keep discussing me as a spammer and how to deal with me.

there is no way I can be off topic and irrelevant if the OP and Huge Black Woman aka the proven spammer the pharmacist make me a fictional spammer and use me to discuss the actions for the purposes of answering the OP.

this is ludicrous allowing people to make "on topic" false accusations but if you make a refutation using facts and observable events it is then "off topic" and needs to be deleted. However they continue to talk about you in a false light being totally "on topic".  

what a lot of nonsense.

Then you get Jetcash come here and make a totally random  comment. Without even attempting to address anything in this thread. I have reported it let us see if that even gets deleted...
The thread you posted in is about EriksonPartners, who o_e_l_e_o thinks should be banned because of a high volume of "one line" posts.

Unless you are going to argue TP, or someone you believe is his alts, is making a lot of one liners, your post is going to be off topic. The portion of TP's post about you was not off topic because he was comparing you to EriksonPartners. If you wanted to defend yourself in the comparison to EriksonPartners, your post would be on topic.

If you want to make a thread, or point me to a thread, about TP, and HBW, and how much of a spammer he is, I would participate for you, but I can't promise I will agree with your viewpoint Smiley I do see HBW posting the last time almost a year ago, and I can't say TP should get banned if HBW made a lot of bad posts that long ago, assuming they are the same person.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:26:24 AM

what a lot of nonsense.

The thread you posted in is about EriksonPartners, who o_e_l_e_o thinks should be banned because of a high volume of "one line" posts.

Unless you are going to argue TP, or someone you believe is his alts, is making a lot of one liners, your post is going to be off topic. The portion of TP's post about you was not off topic because he was comparing you to EriksonPartners. If you wanted to defend yourself in the comparison to EriksonPartners, your post would be on topic.

If you want to make a thread, or point me to a thread, about TP, and HBW, and how much of a spammer he is, I would participate for you, but I can't promise I will agree with your viewpoint Smiley I do see HBW posting the last time almost a year ago, and I can't say TP should get banned if HBW made a lot of bad posts that long ago, assuming they are the same person.

You are incorrect

1. the thread title is How much spam is needed before we ban someone?
2. the OP says this is not a isolated see 3
3. He is simply using this thread to discuss ANY person that he thinks is spammer/troll as we can see because he is now listing other persons in that thread as more examples and I think will continue adding them as he finds them.
4. TP aka HBW's post is making false accusations and claiming walls of text are full of garbage and should be grouped in with this as trolling/spamming proving I am on topic because they continue to discuss after all my posts are deleted.
5. TP is PROVEN to be HBW the link is at the top of this page also was busted not just because he sneakily using a sock puppet to greedily racist troll for btc dust... it was because he was trying to switch to a "higher paid sig" part way through the campaign therefore he is on topic and relevant.
6. I have the right and it is totally on topic if I have been brought on topic and relevant to the discussion to defend a false accusation, and present the case that he is a proven sig spamming puppet user and challenge HBW to validate their claimsn.
7. they continued to falsely accuse my posts and discuss them after they removed my post creating and echo chamber
8. I did not say they should be banned but would be great to see his sig deleted for a couple of years.

completely disgusting that a person can make someone on topic and relevant to the OP and make false claims about them and then if that person replies and proves they are far more relevant to the OP and asks them to present evidence for false claims they get removed. It is deliberately creating and echo chamber of lies and nonsense whilst HIDING facts demonstrating REAL untrustworthy wrong doing.

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6800

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:11:14 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

5. TP is PROVEN to be HBW the link is at the top of this page also was busted not just because he sneakily using a sock puppet to greedily racist troll for btc dust... it was because he was trying to switch to a "higher paid sig" part way through the campaign therefore he is on topic and relevant.
You keep repeating this as if it has meaning, but I don't even understand what you're talking about--so if I don't get your point, likely nobody else will either, and that's assuming anyone cares.  I'm pretty sure they don't, as evidenced by the fact that after each repetition your posts are met with resounding silence.  It's the switching sig campaign part I'm referring to.  No idea what you're referencing.

Also, nobody cares that HBW is my alt account.  You're grasping at straws in an effort to discredit me and thereby get me booted off DT or as a merit source or whatever.  If you had your way, scammers would have free reign on this forum and nobody would get warned about shady activity.  People generally see this, and that's why you rarely hear anyone supporting you.  Do you not see that?

Edit:  Now you're going back on ignore.  Finally got my new computer, so I can actually type out answers instead of pecking on my phone's tiny keyboard and I thought I'd respond to at least one of your rambling lunatic screeds, but that's it.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:33:03 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2019, 12:51:01 PM by cryptohunter

You keep repeating this as if it has meaning, but I don't even understand what you're talking about--so if I don't get your point, likely nobody else will either, and that's assuming anyone cares.  I'm pretty sure they don't, as evidenced by the fact that after each repetition your posts are met with resounding silence.  It's the switching sig campaign part I'm referring to.  No idea what you're referencing.

Also, nobody cares that HBW is my alt account.  You're grasping at straws in an effort to discredit me and thereby get me booted off DT or as a merit source or whatever.  If you had your way, scammers would have free reign on this forum and nobody would get warned about shady activity.  People generally see this, and that's why you rarely hear anyone supporting you.  Do you not see that?

Oh so I'm not on ignore now??  make up your mind. I am only on ignore when you don't want to answer my questions or my challenges to your false accusations.

So rather than focus on the MAIN and MOST damaging part of the truth that you ARE Huge Black Woman and that you are Racist Troll Sig spamming for Btc dust. You want to now focus on the minor part that you were trying to gain access to a higher paid sig campaign when you got busted. Well since you are here now then let's tackle the MAIN part first. Then we can thrash through your posts where you were mentioning getting on some higher paid campaign.

Hah Secondstrade!!!

Name: Huge Black Woman
Bitcoin address:  1CzpdwpmmH1P7nqaZLP5ckGyhxqC9i1r9Z

I done fucked up!  Ah tried ta join anotha campaign that paid higher, but they din't accept me.  I ain't gon' try fo' another campaign.  I was damn happy wit this'n, 'cept fo' the rate, but Imma loggin' up in a few weeks.  Hope y'all'll take me back!!

well that is the post that actually was quoted by the person that busted you were using HBW to troll sig spam under a puppet account for btc dust.

YES I am wanting to get you removed from merit source and DT but if I could choose there would be 7 or 8 ahead of you. Actually I would like to see MOST of DT replaced and merit scrapped or uncoupled from rank at snr and given no other purpose but preventing account farmers starting from scratch. Failing that MAKE THEM undo their trust abuse and give them a mandate and strict criteria for slathering red paint on a persons account.

I tried to help you when you first joined and asking some sensible questions. However it soon became clear the truth was not of interest to you. You only wanted to make money as fast as you could since having joined, even though I broke it down to cake and slices for you that some projects were rotten. You continued to support and praise them.

Even so you would have kept off of my radar had you not have come swooping into threads to attack me first and later to defend as always your master lauda in his untrustworthy actions.

I mean even if you were not so insane as to be constantly blasting people for shitposting sig spamming it would be less of an issue but your mind must be broken if you think you should be the person to lecture others on this. It is total and utter double standards and this what puts peoples backs up. This is why I say to be on DT you should be squeaky clean else you will bring huge resentment for punishment from those that have committed the same or worse.

The collusion has to stop there is no decentralisation here and free speech is certainly being crushed

EDIT - .

LOOK AT HIM RUN BACK BEHIND THE I'M PUTTING YOU BACK ON IGNORE ON THE EDIT...

LOOK AT FOXPOOP MERITING THAT KIND OF COWARDLY NOTHING BURGER POST FOR POLITICAL REASONS.

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:53:34 PM

So rather than focus on the MAIN and MOST damaging part of the truth that you ARE Huge Black Woman and that you are Racist Troll Sig spamming for Btc dust.
If that's the most damaging part, then you may as well give up now. Everybody already knows that and nobody cares.

YES I am wanting to get you removed from merit source and DT
Let me know how that works out for you. You know what happened last time.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:00:03 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2019, 03:00:06 PM by cryptohunter

So rather than focus on the MAIN and MOST damaging part of the truth that you ARE Huge Black Woman and that you are Racist Troll Sig spamming for Btc dust.
If that's the most damaging part, then you may as well give up now. Everybody already knows that and nobody cares.

YES I am wanting to get you removed from merit source and DT
Let me know how that works out for you. You know what happened last time.

I'm glad you just posted that. I will be using that frequently now that you openly condone it or don't care if it happens.
It demonstrates that you are fully aware and that is your attitude to such a person being in a position of trust. Thanks, your politically motivated merit abuse is being confirmed by your each subsequent post that you make now.

NOBODY CARES??? oh really so nobody cares if one of your gang is a sneaky greedy racist troll using a sock puppet to spam for extra btc dust?  

EVERYBODY DOES CARE  if other persons dare to troll , financial motivated shit post, use puppet accounts to do so? but nobody cares if the pharmacist aka huge black woman combines all three haha ,...... actually merit him for defending his actions and pretending not to know what I am talking about, then running off when I come to debate with him. You are funny.

Lol fox poop you need removal from merit source you are making the system a  mockery. You just merited a post that is making false accusations, pretending not to know what I am specifically talking about, and general cowardly sneaky sniping tactics because he knows I will pull him apart on this thread if he engages with me.

I would say you are the number 1 politically motivated merit abuser on this board.

Nobody cares - you heard it here. Untrustworthy greedy sneaky actions by "pals" nobody cares.

You know what happened last time??? what does that mean?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: