Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:34:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Powerball, Mega Millions at MatchBillion.com - Millions in Jackpot + 2 BTC  (Read 5496 times)
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:40:10 AM

I'm having a little problem with MatchBillion.com. On Monday I have created an account and can easily access it. Now it said "Your email address must be verified before you can log in. Resend verification link? "( strange, why would that sign came out only after 4 days of using??).

I've been waiting for verification link for 2h already. Is it ok ?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:06:53 AM

Did anyone chose those numbers? Come forward and claim 54 million MBL + 2 BTC.

My balance is being drained into zero, without even a single hit of a number. It really is annoying in my stead, oh well, its just a mere few dollars Tongue just wonder'n if I should keep this up and make another bet again or not, last draw for my account will be on Apr 7  I hope I hit it even just a 2 numbers on it.

Good Luck, Nice Playing with MatchBillion.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:54:15 PM

Winning numbers from the previous draw, April 4, 2019
16 19 25 32 49 18

Next draw on 7th of April, don't forget to buy your tickets and get a chance to win 68 million MBL + 2btc.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:30:24 PM

Just a few dollars used to buy ticket of Powerball, then fell to zero, so I don't think you did not feel so stressful with it.
Good luck with your next tickets, my friend, cabalism13.
My balance is being drained into zero, without even a single hit of a number. It really is annoying in my stead, oh well, its just a mere few dollars
With such high money for winners of PowerBall, I can imagine that this PowerBall is so hot now.
Next draw on 7th of April, don't forget to buy your tickets and get a chance to win 68 million MBL + 2btc.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:04:37 PM

My balance is being drained into zero, without even a single hit of a number. It really is annoying in my stead, oh well, its just a mere few dollars Tongue just wonder'n if I should keep this up and make another bet again or not, last draw for my account will be on Apr 7  I hope I hit it even just a 2 numbers on it.

Never give up if you really mean to win. Who knows, you might be the next winner come April 7th. I am also going to try again and see what MatchBillion holds for me.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
matchbillion (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:02:02 AM

I'm having a little problem with MatchBillion.com. On Monday I have created an account and can easily access it. Now it said "Your email address must be verified before you can log in. Resend verification link? "( strange, why would that sign came out only after 4 days of using??).

Email verification is must within 7 days. You cannot access account after 7 days but you can use link https://app.matchbillion.com/users/requestVerifyLink to verify your email address.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:24:31 AM

Never give up if you really mean to win. Who knows, you might be the next winner come April 7th. I am also going to try again and see what MatchBillion holds for me.
If you have that courage and you can handle the risk, who knows as we don't have any idea when luck will hit our back and allow us to win, like what you just said it's just few dollars and if you have that money and treat it as spare to use for enjoyment, think positive and wait for luck to be there for you.
matchbillion (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:10:05 PM

Bigger Powerball = Bigger Dreams 🌺🌺🌺

Did I mention free bonus tickets?  Winning always helps in buying new Lamborghini.

Tonight's Jackpot is bigger. Are you the only one who did not buy tickets at https://www.matchbillion.com/?

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 05:17:12 PM

Did I mention free bonus tickets?  Winning always helps in buying new Lamborghini.

Tonight's Jackpot is bigger. Are you the only one who did not buy tickets at https://www.matchbillion.com/?

Just logged in Cheesy how to get those free bonus tickets?

I haven't played for a while since i burned all my free 20 MBL tokens Cheesy

Need to join your bounty campaign to get some free stuffs once more

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:51:16 PM

Want to know too on how to get those free bonus tickets yet their free 20 MBL token is already over yet it already reached out 1000 users who do claim.
matchbillion (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:04:51 AM

Did I mention free bonus tickets?  Winning always helps in buying new Lamborghini.

Want to know too on how to get those free bonus tickets yet their free 20 MBL token is already over yet it already reached out 1000 users who do claim.

If you have already spent initial 20 MBL, you can use Refer a Friend option in your profile. When they sign up, you both get 20 MBL.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:10:00 AM

If you have already spent initial 20 MBL, you can use Refer a Friend option in your profile. When they sign up, you both get 20 MBL.
20 MBL tokens for each successful referred users or 20 MBL tokens for all successful referred cases?
I guess the rate of rewards at 20 MBL tokens is for each case, right?
Bounty to get more MBL tokens, really? Where you give me topics of those bounties run by Match Billion, if you known it?
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:26:08 AM

20 MBL tokens for each successful referred users or 20 MBL tokens for all successful referred cases?
I guess the rate of rewards at 20 MBL tokens is for each case, right?
Please refer here, this is how their referral works.

Bounty to get more MBL tokens, really? Where you give me topics of those bounties run by Match Billion, if you known it?
It's true, you can earn additional MBL tokens by joining in our bounty. You can join here.
🚀🚀🚀 MatchBillion.com 🔥 HOT BOUNTY $1,000,000 🔥🚀🚀🚀

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Mastercon

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:48:19 AM

I visit your site and signup with my personal email. I spend good time on your site with great experience. No doubt for the colors and layout everything is good and attractive. I think its better to make from lottery rather than signature campaign. I got some tokens and can't wait for the lottery
bakasabo
Legendary

Merit: 1178

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:31:19 PM

Still haven't received an e-mail with verification. And yes, I have clicked "resent" several times. It is either some problem with script, or I (or my email) am banned somehow for something. Strange  Undecided

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:58:57 PM

Still haven't received an e-mail with verification. And yes, I have clicked "resent" several times. It is either some problem with script, or I (or my email) am banned somehow for something. Strange  Undecided
Have you tried contacting support?
on the website there is a link to their channel telegram , there try to ask the question I think it'll solved your issue

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
matchbillion (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:00:52 PM

Could you please contact our support through TG and we will be able to help you out.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 11:10:40 PM

Just popping in to announce that I'll be running a Signature Campaign for Match Billion that should be up in a couple of days. Stay tuned!

I have tried to find this campaign between your posts @Hhampuz or started threads but I was not able too.

Is this campaign running, already ended or maybe even not started yet?

If somebody knows I will be thankful for the information because I am looking for a good bounty campaign which is still open and managed by @Hhampuz.

matchbillion (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:54:53 PM

Match Mega Millions is now LIVE !

Now we have 2 games on the platform, "Match Powerball" and "Match Mega Millions". Both games are super popular in United States. Highest prize for Powerball has been $1.59 billion and for Mega Million it was $1.53 billion. We had multiple requests for Lotto 6/45 from South Korea so that is next game under development with the biggest jackpot at 5.93 billion won.

Match Billion aggregate the winning numbers of the biggest lotteries in the world with the goal to have the same fun and thrill that you get while winning an actual lottery. We have great marketing plans in progress and hope to start giving thousands in BTC along with the jackpot winnings in coming future.
tbct_mt2

Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 04:23:57 AM

I have tried to find this campaign between your posts @Hhampuz or started threads but I was not able too.

Is this campaign running, already ended or maybe even not started yet?
There you go with the Match Billiion signature campaign managed by Hhampuz, that will end next two days.  Tongue
This coming payout on Wednesday (Tuesday the last day of the week) will be the last one. After lengthy talks with MatchBillion they have decided that this Campaign is ending after the initial 4 weeks.
however, there is another campaign, managed by others, with payments will be counted with stakes per week.
You can check it there.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5122209.0
This campaign will be manage by:
Crypto Girl and Yatsan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: