Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Powerball, Mega Millions at MatchBillion.com - Millions in Jackpot + 2 BTC  (Read 5496 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:00:18 PM

Get FREE tickets at https://www.matchbillion.com/ for Match MegaMillions tickets by 9 p.m. today. Jackpot 212 MILLION MBL + 2 BTC!

Did you know: A 24-year-old man said he screamed for about 5 or 10 minutes after realizing he won a 763 million Powerball jackpot — the third largest. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/powerball-lottery-jackpot-milwaukee-man-wins-763-million-today-manuel-franco-2019-04-23/
Just to ask, where you do get those funds/BTC to pay up on that jackpot.? Assuming that people are mostly getting up some MBL to bet came from free??

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 10:03:15 PM

Get FREE tickets at https://www.matchbillion.com/ for Match MegaMillions tickets by 9 p.m. today. Jackpot 212 MILLION MBL + 2 BTC!

Did you know: A 24-year-old man said he screamed for about 5 or 10 minutes after realizing he won a 763 million Powerball jackpot — the third largest. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/powerball-lottery-jackpot-milwaukee-man-wins-763-million-today-manuel-franco-2019-04-23/
Just to ask, where you do get those funds/BTC to pay up on that jackpot.? Assuming that people are mostly getting up some MBL to bet came from free??

Well, the MBL to my knowledge is a play money ETH-token creation based on nothing (since it has no exchange market). Technically, anyone could generate any amount of play money by creating any token. In this particular case, the devs may have just awarded themselves billions or trillions of MBL for all I know. I haven't looked at the smart contract, don't care to do so either.

The BTC is generated from the sales of the MBL play money. The odds of winning is so small that they will virtually never have to pay out in this real money (2 BTC) anyway either.

It's got to be like a 99.999% house edge I'm guessing, give or take a couple zeroes in either direction (not exaggerating either).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 09:08:22 PM

They are not paying up the main jackpot prize since they are just using the real result of powerball draw for their platform,. If you manage to hit the correct numbers you only win MBL Tokens that you can use to buy more tickets + 2BTC., Not unless you also buy a real life powerball ticket at the same time then you will win both the $763M + 2BTC Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
LleDPH

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:26:02 PM

Well, the MBL to my knowledge is a play money ETH-token creation based on nothing (since it has no exchange market). Technically, anyone could generate any amount of play money by creating any token. In this particular case, the devs may have just awarded themselves billions or trillions of MBL for all I know. I haven't looked at the smart contract, don't care to do so either.

The BTC is generated from the sales of the MBL play money. The odds of winning is so small that they will virtually never have to pay out in this real money (2 BTC) anyway either.

It's got to be like a 99.999% house edge I'm guessing, give or take a couple zeroes in either direction (not exaggerating either).

I don't think so, the only way to check this out is giving a well insight into the BlockChain transactions and wallets.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:42:31 PM

What do you expect for some jackpot? To be easily get just by playing a couple of hands here? And even if they losing a little  it some round for you, do you even think that you can get it? This is as much as a pure luck that needed to be paid by such a huge money here. It seems easy but without luck you wont get anything here. So if you want to try then go for it, does not cost that much as I know for couple of tickets
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:03:02 PM

What do you expect for some jackpot? To be easily get just by playing a couple of hands here? And even if they losing a little  it some round for you, do you even think that you can get it? This is as much as a pure luck that needed to be paid by such a huge money here. It seems easy but without luck you wont get anything here. So if you want to try then go for it, does not cost that much as I know for couple of tickets
That's not the issue on here which its clearly been talked about on where those jackpot prizes had accumulated if the tokens are totally don't have value.
So basically they are paying out possible winners with their own pockets? that's too generous on their side.
LleDPH

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:21:02 PM

Wow, there's a lot of discussion on the topic, great communication!!
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:18:57 PM

That's not the issue on here which its clearly been talked about on where those jackpot prizes had accumulated if the tokens are totally don't have value.
AFAIK, the team had already some talks in some exchange sites and they aiming to be listed in a good one and definitely not on dex though no certain date. I guess the team should clarify that.

So basically they are paying out possible winners with their own pockets? that's too generous on their side.
Maybe? Or really the odds are too little for someone to win. This is luck out of nowhere.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 07:58:00 PM

AFAIK, the team had already some talks in some exchange sites and they aiming to be listed in a good one and definitely not on dex though no certain date. I guess the team should clarify that.

Maybe? Or really the odds are too little for someone to win. This is luck out of nowhere.

The chances are very slim and but for each ticket you own, offers a a chance to win the jackpot price and you never know if the luck is in your favor at the time of the draw.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
CoCoBurg

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:35:41 PM

The chances are very slim and but for each ticket you own, offers a a chance to win the jackpot price and you never know if the luck is in your favor at the time of the draw.

Yeah, it's a bet, let the luck do the job, lol
NorvelsBak

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:39:39 PM

Awesome channel, I've been following this since a long time ago
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:58:34 AM

That is the good news that I hear now, Cheesy So, at what exchange should Matchbillion where listed? I hope they were listed on big volume exchange even though not too much well known. Well, let's wait for the official announcement it here by the team and dev.

Indeed, welcome to the community.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
CoCoBurg

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:03:08 PM

That is the good news that I hear now, Cheesy So, at what exchange should Matchbillion where listed? I hope they were listed on big volume exchange even though not too much well known. Well, let's wait for the official announcement it here by the team and dev.

Indeed, welcome to the community.

I'm new here too, this topic is quite good on crypto!
Crypto Girl

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:13:50 AM

Match Powerball

Previous Draw - May 2, 2019

Winning Numbers
   05 23 28 56 66 17

Match Mega Millions

Previous Draw - May 1, 2019

Winning Numbers
   24 37 41 61 70 20

Heres the winning numbers from the previous draw, just in case you guys missed it! Visit www.matchbillion.com for more into.

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:11:15 PM

I would agree that the issue of exchange should be a priority for the team to realize it soonest possible. Without an exchange, it leads winning into something meaningless as people can't cash them out, which leads into discouraging people for playing.
CoCoBurg

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:40:40 PM

Anyone know what was the latest wining numbers??
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:56:39 AM

Anyone know what was the latest wining numbers??
Suppose to be this day.

Match Powerball
Jackpot: 199 Million MBL + 2 BTC
Next Draw: May 5, 2019 10:59 AM CST

Match MegaMillions
Jackpot: 273 Million MBL + 2 BTC
Next Draw: May 8, 2019 12:00 PM CST

@ https://matchbillion.com

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 07:35:26 AM

I would agree that the issue of exchange should be a priority for the team to realize it soonest possible. Without an exchange, it leads winning into something meaningless as people can't cash them out, which leads into discouraging people for playing.

Based on the previous post by the admin, They are launching an IEO first to finance their platform. They already start asking for opinion for an IEO platform. So Exchange listing will probably come after their IEO Fund raising.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Crypto Girl

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:22:03 PM

Based on the previous post by the admin, They are launching an IEO first to finance their platform. They already start asking for opinion for an IEO platform. So Exchange listing will probably come after their IEO Fund raising.
Would you mind quoting it because as far as I know they wouldn't conclude any token sale. Well, If that will suppose to do hence will be beneficial to the community however we can't assume this not unless the team formalize this.

MatchBillion.com airdrop is still up so better get your tokens. 2 ways to join the airdrop.
• Go to www.matchbillion.com and click ‘login’ button and Register. Verify your mail and activate your account. You will receive 20 MBL tokens.
• Join telegram group and get 10 MBL tokens. Follow us on TWITTER and get an additional 10 MBL tokens and will be sent
directly to your ethereum wallet at Match Billion website.

okala

Merit: 114

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:08:15 PM

IEO have been the only option for new coins trying to come into the cryptocurrency industry to raise found since the ICO market have failed with lots of scam projects but in doing this we most take not of the exchange behind the coin because there are lots of exchange with fake volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: