Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:18:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: Powerball, Mega Millions at MatchBillion.com - Millions in Jackpot + 2 BTC  (Read 5496 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:34:28 PM

OP Last Active:    June 13, 2019, 05:39:29 AM Where its almost 3 months inactivity which is already a clear sign that this project is dead.
Indeed, the lack of activity for more than two months can only speak of the presence of certain problems for the project.  If the project already has problems, then all users are better off staying away from it.
Better to stay away if you dont like for your money to get stuck.Sorry for those people who had been playing or betting to this site on earlier months.
No response,No announcements = Dead site.

OP Last Active:    June 13, 2019, 05:39:29 AM Where its almost 3 months inactivity which is already a clear sign that this project is dead.

Either that or the money is running short  Huh or maybe holiday?
Holiday reason is irrelevant yet since the beginning they do already lack of players or support which is a casual thing on most lottery sites.

I want ask everyone this project dead? Because lot of time i was asking many questions in telegram but admin plan totally off Line and do not give me answer. I'm very sad for here the community totally gone.

I don't think there's even a community on the first place. It came into my awareness that most of the accounts on their telegram channel as well as this thread and bounty thread was made by bumping service, only few real users that's now turned fooled by the team. If you check on this forum about their project, you'll find couples of scam accusations for them.
They havent any scam accusation as far as i know but only issues with bumping thing but locking of funds or scams? Its already showing.

And their website is not anymore updated. From the last I checked up until now it shows the last drawing date as -

Only those who bought their tokens for the lottery lost their chance of winning because it seems dead already.
But no other big issues to accuse them of being scammers, I guess.
If you are playing in a lottery website, it is as good as lost money. So should be no hard feelings from the players.
Unless, someone bet a lot of their tokens which cost them an enormous amount of money and now he has zero chance of winning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:12:16 PM

Telegram admin haven't active yet no response no update no exchange no announcement. So finally we can confirm this project going dead and I'm very bad lucky man for participating this project. My luck is totally bad because i can't take a real project more time ever.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 09:40:16 PM

Telegram admin haven't active yet no response no update no exchange no announcement. So finally we can confirm this project going dead and I'm very bad lucky man for participating this project. My luck is totally bad because i can't take a real project more time ever.
No doubt with that

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1311

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:53:49 AM

Its been discussed many times before, as being said by many people here that there is almost no chances for this project to come back. There was a doubt since the project came for the first time if I remember it correctly especially regarding their game where people wont be able to cash out any amount in BTC/ETH unless someone win the BTC/ETH jackpot.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:19:02 AM

Its been discussed many times before, as being said by many people here that there is almost no chances for this project to come back. There was a doubt since the project came for the first time if I remember it correctly especially regarding their game where people wont be able to cash out any amount in BTC/ETH unless someone win the BTC/ETH jackpot.

Just to update anyone interested, their telegram channel is also well abandoned, with the dev's last online time being more than weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to: