Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Powerball, Mega Millions at MatchBillion.com - Millions in Jackpot + 2 BTC  (Read 5496 times)
sinetchy

Activity: 206
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:11:48 AM

New changes are coming to the platform as more funding round is almost being closed. Stay tuned. You are in for a treat this month.

What do you mean more funding round is almost being closed? Do we need to be happy by that?  Cheesy
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:07:35 AM

What if you are the next Powerball winner? 💫💵 Try your luck for tonight's draw and take a home a jackpot of 350 Million MBL + 2 BTC! 🍀 🙌🏼
Well, I hope so, wishing I am the one who got this Powerball jackpot. What is the result for today? Jun 2, 2019 10:59 AM CST.

New changes are coming to the platform as more funding round is almost being closed. Stay tuned. You are in for a treat this month.
Indeed, I am very excited about this announcement. Now, I had a big question in my mind what is the changes are coming.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:39:29 AM

What if you are the next Powerball winner? 💫💵 Try your luck for tonight's draw and take a home a jackpot of 350 Million MBL + 2 BTC! 🍀 🙌🏼
Well, I hope so, wishing I am the one who got this Powerball jackpot. What is the result for today? Jun 2, 2019 10:59 AM CST.

Match Powerball

Previous Draw - Jun 2, 2019
Winning Numbers

06 15 34 45 52 08

Match Mega Millions

Previous Draw - Jun 1, 2019
Winning Numbers

7 8 26 65 67 4

Make it a habit to visit www.matchbillion.com to get the latest draw

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
CoCoBurg

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:22:07 PM

Match Powerball

Winning Numbers

06 15 34 45 52 08

Match Mega Millions

Winning Numbers

7 8 26 65 67 4

Nice numbers!
Unfortunately those aren't mine Sad(
LleDPH

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:35:44 PM

Match Powerball

Winning Numbers

06 15 34 45 52 08

Match Mega Millions

Winning Numbers

7 8 26 65 67 4

I see, I'd love to see an Ann channel in the tg to receive the numbers directly on my phone
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:39:29 PM

Telegram looks not too active and there is no pinned message, how will we know about progress of this project? or team intends to leave this project?

Hard to know when the community/team is so quiet the social support is in despair with many Qs left unanswered but perhaps it might have to do with the pump? Maybe like everyone else they're anxious about when the big roll is going to happen

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
sinetchy

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:40:41 AM

I see, I'd love to see an Ann channel in the tg to receive the numbers directly on my phone

Wow that's nice but I think that is far to happen.

I'll visit the site religiously, then.
CoCoBurg

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:08:12 PM

Telegram looks not too active and there is no pinned message, how will we know about progress of this project? or team intends to leave this project?

Hard to know when the community/team is so quiet the social support is in despair with many Qs left unanswered but perhaps it might have to do with the pump? Maybe like everyone else they're anxious about when the big roll is going to happen

Yahh, who knows...
BRLand

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:42:22 PM

Me either, it's all that we've got
Crypto Girl

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:10:40 AM

I guess they're working in silence? Though it's very uncertain to don't inform the community of what's happening. Well anyway, let's wait for further announcement, I'm sure everyone is waiting for it.

engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:33:22 AM

Just popping in to announce that I'll be running a Signature Campaign for Match Billion that should be up in a couple of days. Stay tuned!

oh did the campaign already started? I wish you a good luck. I hope this lotto type game will be a success. I'll try some other time, I already checked the website and it looks simple, clean and nice. I just thing the probability of winning in this lottery/draw is too little but hey, luck is surely needed

[
Crypto Girl

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:05:44 AM

Just popping in to announce that I'll be running a Signature Campaign for Match Billion that should be up in a couple of days. Stay tuned!

oh did the campaign already started?
That one you quoted was already finished however they have ongoing bounty program.

Check it here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5122209.2360

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:35:48 AM

I think most questiond has already been answered by their team regarding the pump there. I can say no one can really know when exactly the pumo is going to be but if you currently holding nothing, when the pumps come then you will got nothing here. If everyone knows when the pump is going to happen, so what is the point of having ICO? This is indeed a gamble when you decided to invest here or any other site, the result can't be predicted. But if you see some potential on this site then I suggest you to start stacking instead of sorry for later
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:13:24 AM

Seeing this campaign makes me wanted to join in every event that they will be having. It is a very huge money involving here and all you need to do is just to guess what is that 5 digits number and you win, it is like a lottery.
Well, for now I will observe what will happen in this week and then If I see some improvements again I will definitely recommend this.
_Django05_

Activity: 403
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:46:52 AM

Everyone certainly knows this game, because indeed this is a very fun game and not a new game for those of us who are already gambling, maybe we all know more about Powerball games. You can see a very large jackpot and everyone has a chance to win it. There was no better method to play in a straightforward way and that is the manner by which MatchBillion was reawakened in light of crypto.
CoCoBurg

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:11:53 PM

Everyone certainly knows this game, because indeed this is a very fun game and not a new game for those of us who are already gambling, maybe we all know more about Powerball games. You can see a very large jackpot and everyone has a chance to win it. There was no better method to play in a straightforward way and that is the manner by which MatchBillion was reawakened in light of crypto.

Yeah I'm sure about this, since I started I've e seen a lot of people betting on stuff like this!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:08:36 AM

Yeah I'm sure about this, since I started I've e seen a lot of people betting on stuff like this!

Its really hard to win on this game because it depends on real live drawing internationally. So if you are really lucky you can both win especially in real life with million winnings!

sinetchy

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:25:36 PM

I'm buying tickets now with my last few mbl. What if I ran out of mbl token? Aside from bounty, how can I earn?
CoCoBurg

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:11:54 PM

I'm buying tickets now with my last few mbl. What if I ran out of mbl token? Aside from bounty, how can I earn?

Then you will need to buy or search for other bounty
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:28:29 PM

You can always buy them from the site if you're interested to get more MBL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: