Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How some hosting platforms are dumping on your investment.  (Read 1410 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:53:41 PM

Will update more evidence about the project? Is there anything else that can prove that they were doing the machinations?
I think there is enough information here to understand that these guys are not serious people, I think users must know about it.
All clear. Today, there are a lot of projects that unfortunately are trying to deceive and steal our funds. I hope that the guys will be able to prove that they really insulted the people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:06:11 PM

I want to clarify if I need a refund that I invested. Will I be able to return them? How do I get my investment back?
To be honest, I doubt that you will be able to return something to yourself. Because very often the user’s losses are never reimbursed.
But if the guys will be able to prove that they are really fraudsters who stole my money, maybe you can sue them?
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:28:09 PM

I want to clarify if I need a refund that I invested. Will I be able to return them? How do I get my investment back?
To be honest, I doubt that you will be able to return something to yourself. Because very often the user’s losses are never reimbursed.
I regret that you invested your money here. I hope that somehow you will be able to return to be honest. The next time you need to be careful with investments.
Trader_13

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:21:11 AM

But if the guys will be able to prove that they are really fraudsters who stole my money, maybe you can sue them?
For the court there is little evidence. Because you did not sign any documents and it was personally your initiative to invest money in the project. Therefore, it seems to me that nothing can be proved.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:34:13 AM

Will update more evidence about the project? Is there anything else that can prove that they were doing the machinations?
I think there is enough information here to understand that these guys are not serious people, I think users must know about it.
All clear. Today, there are a lot of projects that unfortunately are trying to deceive and steal our funds. I hope that the guys will be able to prove that they really insulted the people.
Such actions take a lot of time and effort, and also money. Because if you do it seriously then you will need a lawyer.
Zianingbu

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:50:40 AM

Admin, when will the continuation of evidence about the fraud of this team? If you started to show it publicly, then you need fresh evidence.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:15:17 AM

For the court there is little evidence. Because you did not sign any documents and it was personally your initiative to invest money in the project. Therefore, it seems to me that nothing can be proved.
Thanks, but time will tell. As soon as there will be new messages that the project deceived us, we need to revise everything.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:34:44 PM

Thanks, but time will tell. As soon as there will be new messages that the project deceived us, we need to revise everything.
why are you waiting for more new messages about deception from the developers, I think we have already seen enough evidence.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:04:10 PM

Admin, when will the continuation of evidence about the fraud of this team? If you started to show it publicly, then you need fresh evidence.
I also think that evidence is already enough. But I would like to receive comments from the author. What does he think to do next?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:26:45 PM

I also think that evidence is already enough. But I would like to receive comments from the author. What does he think to do next?
Most likely there will be no comments from the author, because he only told us about the machinations of some platforms, so that we would be in the know.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:53:21 PM

Such actions take a lot of time and effort, and also money. Because if you do it seriously then you will need a lawyer.
Of course, especially if you have lost some of your savings, you will have to spend even more on your lawyer.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:11:34 AM

I see that the evidences are all provided but this needs to be close properly with a full of right and fresh evidences to not have any uncleared issues.
lobster88

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:42:07 AM

This team deceiving us needs to have a needed punishment for them. This suits them best. They need to pay for what they have done.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:26:10 AM

That is right. And for that, it is very unfortunate reality here in the crypto. That is why, this project needs to be avoided by the people for not them become one of the victims too.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:39:00 AM

This thread have some kind of serious issue. But I do think that the people should really be aware of this, and also to other projects that do the same like this deceiving the people. This act is very unethical and should take actions immediately as to make other people aware of something like this.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:42:25 AM

This thread have some kind of serious issue. But I do think that the people should really be aware of this, and also to other projects that do the same like this deceiving the people. This act is very unethical and should take actions immediately as to make other people aware of something like this.
I agree with you, because today there are a lot of scammers who are trying to deceive people. And the most annoying thing is that these deceived people can no longer return their investments.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:09:17 AM

That is right. And for that, it is very unfortunate reality here in the crypto. That is why, this project needs to be avoided by the people for not them become one of the victims too.
Only here, in this topic, there are very few people who know about this project. This information should be conveyed to users directly in the subject of this project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:11:11 AM

Unfortunately, this is true and whatever it is, we will have to put up with it. I am waiting for the continuation of this topic and there are a lot of unsolved questions left.
Trader_13

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:26:36 AM

I agree with you, because today there are a lot of scammers who are trying to deceive people. And the most annoying thing is that these deceived people can no longer return their investments.
Yes, very sorry for such people. Because when you want to invest in a project, you choose it according to special criteria, such as advertising and team development activities. But even such data can be deceptive.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:05:55 AM

Unfortunately, this is true and whatever it is, we will have to put up with it. I am waiting for the continuation of this topic and there are a lot of unsolved questions left.
I do not know what questions are still not solved here? In my opinion, this topic is already clear that this is another project-deception.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: