Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How some hosting platforms are dumping on your investment.  (Read 1410 times)
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:21:36 AM

but in any case it is a useful topic, because as many people as possible should know about these scammers who are cheating people.
Yes. This ideas from the people willl help to prevent from being scammed. But it is also necessary to make a better self decision making in planning to invest in a crypto project. We know how risky this world is.
That is right. This is just another warning to be more careful here in the crypto currency community, informing to not just trust and be more cautious in investing to certain crypto projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:07:39 AM

Really, scammers deceiving people is not new here in the crypto currency community. Indeed, it is already been a part in here which I know that most people know but not yetaware to all.there doings. And this is one thing that could help warned a lots of crypto users and investors to be more cautious and careful in investing.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:46:40 AM

It is our ownselves that can avoid such things here in the crypto currency community. It is own decision too that will lead in disastrous end here in the crypto currency community. So what we must do is aways be aware and careful to what we will end up investing.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:44:47 PM

If they do not write here that we are wrong, then I can say with confidence that this project is really scam. If this were not so, then they would write contradictions, but they do not do that.
I agree with you. This may indicate that they are simply not interested in us changing our opinion about them.
They are not even interested to get back here and change back the people impression on them. So, it only gives a strong proof that they are real scammers and one with a fraud project spreading in here.
I am 100% sure that it is. Because there would be other messages on this topic, but no one denies them, then all this is true.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:56:40 PM

If they do not write here that we are wrong, then I can say with confidence that this project is really scam. If this were not so, then they would write contradictions, but they do not do that.
I agree with you. This may indicate that they are simply not interested in us changing our opinion about them.
Well, at least by having in here we can express our opinions and thoughts on this matter. Even if they are not interested it is still useful as it will help to get the awareness from the crypto community.
It's good that not only I noticed it, but other users also write that they did not see any contradictions from them either. Most likely, they have no options to prove something if everything is clear.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:06:58 PM

As written according to the evidence that they had wrong commissions and other suspicious percentages. I think that this is what gave the idea that the project scam.
There are many different nuances associated with fraudulent activities. Therefore, it cannot be said that only the commission and their percentages looked suspicious.
Perhaps, but maybe you know some other evidence besides this? Because I only read for it. If you know I will be grateful for the answer.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:16:39 PM

Really, scammers deceiving people is not new here in the crypto currency community. Indeed, it is already been a part in here which I know that most people know but not yetaware to all.there doings. And this is one thing that could help warned a lots of crypto users and investors to be more cautious and careful in investing.
I support you my friend. Who if not we saw a project that deals with fraud, we will warn other users so that they do not make their investments in this project.
Zianingbu

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:47:35 PM

I support you my friend. Who if not we saw a project that deals with fraud, we will warn other users so that they do not make their investments in this project.
This is a great idea! It is necessary to create a separate group where everyone will write that projects are scammers. Then everyone will see where it is impossible to invest, otherwise they will be deceived.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:59:29 PM

This is a great idea! It is necessary to create a separate group where everyone will write that projects are scammers. Then everyone will see where it is impossible to invest, otherwise they will be deceived.
Yes, well invented. Now I think that many have seen that they are fraudsters and they steal investments.
Trader_13

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:19:22 PM

It is our ownselves that can avoid such things here in the crypto currency community. It is own decision too that will lead in disastrous end here in the crypto currency community. So what we must do is aways be aware and careful to what we will end up investing.
And you need to think over all your investments and not invest your own money in the projects of the last. It is imperative to think about doing such things.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:58:12 AM

And you need to think over all your investments and not invest your own money in the projects of the last. It is imperative to think about doing such things.
Yes, we need to think about our future to all of our actions to be made. Even in a sigle mistake, can ruin a big part of our life. And so like in investing here in the crypto currency community.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:02:48 AM

Yes, we need to think about our future to all of our actions to be made. Even in a sigle mistake, can ruin a big part of our life. And so like in investing here in the crypto currency community.
That's good. Never make putting all your crypto assets in investments. That is too much risky, seems like putting your future in the hands of fortune. Just make investments you will never regret to lose. Just balance and always be aware to scammers like this.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:10:26 AM

They are not even interested to get back here and change back the people impression on them. So, it only gives a strong proof that they are real scammers and one with a fraud project spreading in here.
I am 100% sure that it is. Because there would be other messages on this topic, but no one denies them, then all this is true.
The fact that this is all true cannot be denied. What ever they do, whether they will deny it or not, the fact that they decieves people and this scam they wanted to spread, all will no be change. Becuase in the end, the truth will conquer.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:08:01 AM

The fact that this is all true cannot be denied. What ever they do, whether they will deny it or not, the fact that they decieves people and this scam they wanted to spread, all will no be change. Becuase in the end, the truth will conquer.
the most important thing is that we all know about this and in fact I think hardly any of the deceived users will believe their explanations.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:19:32 AM

That's good. Never make putting all your crypto assets in investments. That is too much risky, seems like putting your future in the hands of fortune. Just make investments you will never regret to lose. Just balance and always be aware to scammers like this.
but unfortunately it is not always possible to be one hundred percent sure that you have successfully invested your money in any project. You can only hope for good luck.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:37:53 AM

but unfortunately it is not always possible to be one hundred percent sure that you have successfully invested your money in any project. You can only hope for good luck.
That is right. Because in investing is not so far from gambling your money. It needs luck and hope in investing. But also, a wise decision and strategy is integrated in investing.
lobster88

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:52:30 PM

That is the main point why the author of this spread and share this. Because he wanted us to be aware of this matter and avoid investing in this project. A very worthy of fellow crypto user. I hope more individuals will come to know and reach this thread.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:07:21 PM

This kind of doing is a good thing as spreading all this information here in the crypto currency community for the other people to get aware about this, avoiding our fellow crypto users to be not scammed by such project and hace the awareness for the newbies here that is still lack in knowledge but already planning to enfage and put investments in certain crypto projects.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:05:19 PM

That is the main point why the author of this spread and share this. Because he wanted us to be aware of this matter and avoid investing in this project. A very worthy of fellow crypto user. I hope more individuals will come to know and reach this thread.
I would also like as many people as possible to know the truth about this project. I think we should disseminate information in any social networks.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:11:28 PM

That is right. Because in investing is not so far from gambling your money. It needs luck and hope in investing. But also, a wise decision and strategy is integrated in investing.
I personally think that today there are very few projects whose tokens will have some high value in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: