Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looked back - lost!  (Read 2651 times)
justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:18:57 PM

You are already in cryptocurrency and you should not regret it.
YES, the course is unstable. Sometimes there are mistakes, but do not look back. You will not change anything. It is better to assume that you made the right decision, even if you got a loss.
We need to move only forward, what do you think?
Sometimes bro, we need to look back to our past and check why we made such mistake but the most important aspect of it is not to hold on to the regret and move forward.

Just like you said, I have invested so much in a lot of bad projects which I didn’t get to know why till I looked back and picked the project one after the other to examine the level of damage it did to me, this has helped me to move forward to invest on better projects. Looking back might not change anything but will surely correct lots of mistakes done.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:25:13 PM

It is better to assume that you made the right decision, even if you got a loss.

No regrets in this business I also think that way. You need to buy coins (though existing coins) because no one knows the foetus that will produce a king  Grin Shocked
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:15:22 PM

It is better to assume that you made the right decision, even if you got a loss.

No regrets in this business I also think that way. You need to buy coins (though existing coins) because no one knows the foetus that will produce a king  Grin Shocked
Regret of course need not)
I think it's better when there are strong drawdown contrary to the market to buy those coins which can give you a percentage in the future!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Bloodseekers

Activity: 746
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:32:34 PM

Totally agree with you, already happen so looked back is nothing, we just can take lessons from it for a better future. In this point "even if you got a loss, we need to move only forward" same like trader professional say, If you lose in trading you not loss but you gain experienced. And i think only newbie in crypto regret it
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:33:31 PM

In business, you should always be guided by cold calculation, without emotion. As soon as your emotions start to take over you, take a break.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 09:35:53 PM

In business, you should always be guided by cold calculation, without emotion. As soon as your emotions start to take over you, take a break.

i agree with this, it should be guided by calculation and analysis, emotions will only blow up your thinking
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:43:56 PM

YES, the course is unstable. Sometimes there are mistakes, but do not look back. You will not change anything. It is better to assume that you made the right decision, even if you got a loss.

Agree with you, but you should analyse your past decisions and experience and make the right conclusions. Of course you should take into account that fact that you had less information then, when doing your past trades.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:53:23 PM

Yeah, right. We need to move forward despite all the failures. If the problem cant be solved, then you dont need to dwell on it. The past cannot be changed, so there is no need to worry about it. Look to the future, believe that it will only get better.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:55:56 PM

Its alright to have a mistake but it doesn't mean that if we are have a mistake we can move on. Expect in our life to have a mistake but we learn about that. Like in crypto not all are always win but they can move on and learn from that mistake. It's apart of our life but a lots of things will be learn to our mistake to improve.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:28:41 PM

I agree with you, but this post is created for people who invest in the long term, as if you are a trader, the cryptocurrency market gives you a great opportunity to earn.

microbb8

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 07:05:05 AM

When people buy a cryptocurrency, they should already know that this is a huge risk. So if you lost money in pursuit of pribolelyu. This is all your greed and ignorance.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:22:37 AM

When people buy a cryptocurrency, they should already know that this is a huge risk. So if you lost money in pursuit of pribolelyu. This is all your greed and ignorance.
Supposedly, we must understand and know what actions will occur on the Cryptocurrency, so that we can understand it and avoid the bad things that will happen.

sometimes greedy will knock you down, so if you feel enough and you've made a profit even if it's not big you have to take it rather than you being greedy to get bigger and bigger profits and too much will drop you.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:59:45 AM

whatever you choose so as a result we must be able to accept anything and we must accept the consequences.
we should not be easily discouraged because whatever happens, we learn.
we will experience various problems or happiness here so we must be able to handle them well.

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:52:37 PM

Yes indeed regret is not needed because this has happened. And in my opinion you can make it an experience to take a step forward so that it doesn't happen again or at least to minimize the possibility of bad things that can happen later. So, I think everything depends on the decision and the way you take the right steps so you don't get any more losses like what happened.
bittraffic

Activity: 2968
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:58:21 PM

I kept thinking it was a good decision to just hold the ETH I have bought for more than $320 each and stop the thought of "if I only knew."

Lost money are lost opportunity still. If I just knew the price of ETH will drop this low, I would have dumped what I got and bought back the ETH in less than a hundred. But you are right we can't change the past already. What is quite good though is that we can see crypto to be the future and prices of top currencies today are going to rise up again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:08:02 PM

very much agree with your opinion because we have to go on because someday it will come back to normal and do not get any regrets, and now it starts to look back on increasing prices for each altcoin, hopefully a good sign.
SRKNGL

Activity: 476

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:25:11 PM

One of the biggest reasons for the market to be in this state is the extraordinary increase at the end of 2017. However, if there was a slower increase, these declines would not be.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 02:34:25 PM

very much agree with your opinion because we have to go on because someday it will come back to normal and do not get any regrets, and now it starts to look back on increasing prices for each altcoin, hopefully a good sign.

A good sign is currently happening right now and seems there will be good things gonna happen on next following days since adoption together with positive news are keep coming and no bad signs, news or whatever disturbance are threatening to stop the current growth. But let see how things will go on next following days if we gonna go on moon or in dip.

One of the biggest reasons for the market to be in this state is the extraordinary increase at the end of 2017. However, if there was a slower increase, these declines would not be.

An impressive growth made on 2017 is due to the halving season where people are been much hype but for these days maybe we can see a growth but I believe it will be more slower since halving is not occuring in this year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:10:56 PM

It is very hard to stay calm on this market but it is the only option of how to save your portfolio. Everyone is making mistakes, but you should learn from these and let them be in your life. If you can avoid the same failures, you will be successful.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:28:46 PM

We have to look back and analyze our mistakes from the past to avoid them in the future, but if we made our decisions based on our predefined strategy than there is nothing to regret later on.The market is unpredictable so there is no sense be wise after the event.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: