Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:35:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about IEO (Initial Exchange Offering)  (Read 4001 times)
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:36:42 AM

As you know various ICO's are scams and investors suffer huge loss in ICO's and now concept is changed into IEO and investors trust is on Exchanges and through exchanges investors more configurable to invest in token sale.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:40:40 AM

so can you give your opinion on whether IEO or ICO will survive on the long run

Frankly, IEOs are just another way for exchanges to scam innocent investors. I still prefer the regular ICO, which stands true to the inherent abilities of the project to raise funds and that in its own way creates a fundamental premise for a project's long term survival. I mean, why would I want to depend on what an exchange thinks about a coin before investing. It's a cheap way to endorse a project and thereby making huge profits off investors.

Ieo's are i think safe and less riskier because exchange is at risk here  . we all know that its hard to build reputation if you are an owner of the exchange  . ieo investors will tend to choose a project that is already backed by big and popular exchanges such ad binance , houbi and kucoin  . though the scamming and frauds are still possible in the future because  scamers can always create a dummy exchange to start their own ieo  .
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:53:36 AM

With recent happenings in crypto currency regarding token sale,
i think icos are beginning to find their feet because binance conducting the crowdfunding event for BitTorrent and Fetch.AI has raised the hyped again.

And now, Bittrex has also announced a crowdfunding event too, an IEO, 

IEO is like the ICO, it will have a glorious time but only lasts 2-4 months. After that, everything will return to normal. ICO also had such a great time but now it seems dead. so we need to know how to invest at the right time and not to suffer losses.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Dakoc4n

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:24:03 PM

With recent happenings in crypto currency regarding token sale,
i think icos are beginning to find their feet because binance conducting the crowdfunding event for BitTorrent and Fetch.AI has raised the hyped again.

And now, Bittrex has also announced a crowdfunding event too, an IEO, 

IEO is like the ICO, it will have a glorious time but only lasts 2-4 months. After that, everything will return to normal. ICO also had such a great time but now it seems dead. so we need to know how to invest at the right time and not to suffer losses.

I suggest you create a new exchange with unique concept and plan.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:26:47 PM

As you know various ICO's are scams and investors suffer huge loss in ICO's and now concept is changed into IEO and investors trust is on Exchanges and through exchanges investors more configurable to invest in token sale.
The IEO itself is not a solution because of transparency and also from the exchange who decided that this could also be part of the game, but what is clear is that it is still interesting and people are still profitable.
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:31:03 PM

My views about ieo that this is just a part of  an ico. I think it's a game of  scamming, how can we judge good & bad time for sale.ultimately this a new exchange with change ino new concept.so l can say long-term project is beneficial for  future.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:35:16 PM

Initial Exchange Offering can be a good reason to recover the losses in small ICOs. Depending on the purpose, making more BTC can be tough if there are so many scam projects around. IEOs can be a safe heaven for big boys.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:41:24 PM

Well, trust can be in such projects. But what is the guarantee? If the team is not able to bring their ideas to life. And I do not think that this method guarantees 100% of the project.

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:55:22 PM

IEO is quite good but the abuse that will happen or has already started happening with IEO is what I fear. Investors really need to be careful.
If it is IEO from Binance platform, I don’t think there is any form of abuse that can come through it, and I would not blame IEO if investors are still being scammed, because I am getting lots of gist about some exchanges too, that are also coming up with their own IEO platform, these are the ones that will create chance for such abuse and it won’t be long before scammers enter through them.

For now, IEO is still safe, but the moment these other low exchanges kick start theirs, then we need to start worrying and be more cautious about our participation in them, that is why we need to limit our IEO activities to strictly top exchange’s like Binance.
tetrisdancyo

Activity: 240
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:02:30 AM

IEO is a wonderful system. Investors need not DYOL because major exchanges select token which contain certain reliability.The problem is that it is difficult to buy token, but in a sense this is a proof that it really has value. i prefer IEO rather than ICO.Also,it is seem to contenue IEO trend.differ from exchange trade fee mining.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 10:38:46 AM

IEO is good, and maybe this is the best way to avoid scammers. many people who say ICO is fraud and they don't believe it anymore. but with the IEO, many began to believe in new projects. this is a good thing for the market because more and more investors are in the market can increase the marketcap.
thanhswp

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:39:33 AM

IEO is a double-edged sword. It can help the project get funding to operate with community interest, this is not possible for ICO projects in the past. However, it will also kill the project if it fails to meet investors' profit expectations, and will be forgotten by other potential IEO projects. Remember Veriblock, Fet.AI, ... is there anyone else still interested in the technology of the project? Or as TOP, BlockCloud ... projects exceed the expectations of investors.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:20:33 PM

I think IEOs are the new revolution of crowdsale. IEO emerge due to the failure of ICOs in recent times and their scam rate. IEOs have proved to be a success and will still be, because they are not prone to scam like ICOs and investors can be rest assured while investing their money.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:22:26 AM

For me IEO new generation of ICO,  IEO so far is more safer and profitable. Currenlt many investor choose IEO because the IEO does not require a long time to rised funds. And IEO projects are also quickly listed on the exchange.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SundayLottery

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 07:42:17 AM

Let's be honest guys / girls.
It will not be a 100% protection from scam.
How many huge projects which have been listed, public, etc. appeared to be a scam finally...

reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 07:50:41 AM

basically IEO has same as ICO, which is selling their tokens but the IEO is more verified because it works with exchange and is safer investing money. If indeed ICO is always a lot of scams, then everyone's main choice is of course the IEO

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 08:15:20 AM

Very advanced technology of business implementation through IEO. Participants do not send money to a smart contract, such as ICO manages. Instead, they must create an account on the exchange platform where IEO is held. Thanks to the many guarantees from the exchange itself, the participation becomes safe and profitable.

tetrisdancyo

Activity: 240
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:30:55 PM

IEO is an innovative investment method itself.Since the performance after listing basically depends on the reputation of the exchange, there is much less judgment than ICO.Of course, not all tokens listed on the famous exchange are great.For example, FETs listed on BINANCE have doubts about their technical potential.However, from the perspective of short-term investment, it can be said that the highest performance can be achieved at present.

The five most excellent exchange I have examined (BINANCE, Huobi, OKEX, ZBG, LBANK) have an average performance of more than 5 times after listing, and one of them has not broken the public offering price.

▼This google spread sheet summarizes the performance of 150 stocks and 30 exchanges
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nEW2FxTd5QyjP0te8hpus7bB3AUesGKHJB0POGXcwgM/edit?usp=sharing

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:32:34 PM

Very advanced technology of business implementation through IEO. Participants do not send money to a smart contract, such as ICO manages. Instead, they must create an account on the exchange platform where IEO is held. Thanks to the many guarantees from the exchange itself, the participation becomes safe and profitable.
I do not know how the provision of personal data when creating your account can affect the development of new projects.  It seemed to me that the problem of the market of ico companies is precisely a large number of scammers, and not other problems.  Providing passport data does not solve the problem.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:11:06 PM

Just as my opinion previously on my thread; there is no difference between ieo and ico
It is just an upgrade

When it comes to the survival of ieos; we need to wait for it
Crypto currency is highly unpredictable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: