Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about IEO (Initial Exchange Offering)  (Read 3995 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 10:23:15 PM

Very advanced technology of business implementation through IEO. Participants do not send money to a smart contract, such as ICO manages. Instead, they must create an account on the exchange platform where IEO is held. Thanks to the many guarantees from the exchange itself, the participation becomes safe and profitable.
Dont misunderstand the whole concept behind the IEO because it was a system implemented by new project owners to make investors believe their project is real due to ICOs scams happening lately and it does not guarantee the team itself own scam,rob investors or abandon  the project in the coming future.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:29:11 PM

IEO and ICO is both good as long they will use it in a good way. ICO now many people scared because scammers create different ICO.  The most choosed of the investor now is IEO because they believe it will be good compared to the ICO because they will have many legit project compared to the ICO . But depends to the taste of the investors what they choose.  This is two can run for longterm.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:10:44 PM

Soon, all IEOs will bring such a small profit that it will not compensate for losses from the purchase of exchange tokens. That is why, over time, there will be less and less willing to invest in projects placed on the stock exchange in the process of IEO.

SundayLottery

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 01:52:56 AM

Yes, with IEO liquidity is nearly guaranteed but... if the coin and project are shitty you will still loose your money...
How many coins have lost their value even after adding to exchanges...

xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:35:34 AM

Initial Exchange Offering or IEO is the way how to get some coin will be sure listed on exchange market, I think Initial Exchange Offering is the best way for investing money and could buy with lower price and selling later after listing with higher price.
nik4u

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:42:19 AM

I bought F2K tokens on ProBit IEO. Round 2 is starting on May 7th. Message me on Telegram @rajkundar for an additional 10% bonus.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 09:34:37 AM

I bought F2K tokens on ProBit IEO. Round 2 is starting on May 7th. Message me on Telegram @rajkundar for an additional 10% bonus.

One of the problems in discussion
A good ieo crowdfunding does not cheap cheap marketing just as this

We need to do the needful by clearing spams on the forum but the forums are busy with something else
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:04:58 AM

One of the problems in discussion
A good ieo crowdfunding does not cheap cheap marketing just as this

We need to do the needful by clearing spams on the forum but the forums are busy with something else
Of course the forum need to restore order. New users find it very difficult to find useful information among thousands of useless posts ...

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:12:24 AM

IEO is one of the next big theft of the crypto market. The exchanges get more value of the coins that they are pumping. But also it is a big bubble. These pumps has no real values. It will crash hard, believe me.
cytpoway121 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:07:51 AM

With recent happenings in crypto currency regarding token sale,
i think icos are beginning to find their feet because binance conducting the crowdfunding event for BitTorrent and Fetch.AI has raised the hyped again.

And now, Bittrex has also announced a crowdfunding event too, an IEO, 

so can you give your opinion on whether IEO or ICO will survive on the long run

An update

Events aren’t not fruitful for some exchange platforms
And it has educated me that even with ieos; unproductive projects cannot get sold out in seconds

Secondly; you need to work 100x more if you participate in ieos on bittrex

Don’t get dumped at; be smart and invest wisely
jjjfff
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

Crypto.BI

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:20:13 AM

With recent happenings in crypto currency regarding token sale,
i think icos are beginning to find their feet because binance conducting the crowdfunding event for BitTorrent and Fetch.AI has raised the hyped again.

And now, Bittrex has also announced a crowdfunding event too, an IEO, 

so can you give your opinion on whether IEO or ICO will survive on the long run

Cryptocurrency crowdfunding is going to change names lots of times in the future.

ICO's weren't even a thing just a few years ago. Or perhaps Bitcoin itself was the most successful ICO in history, with just 3 or 4 guys exchanging coins among themselves.

All of them will survive, just with different names and adapted to their new reality.

IEO's are exciting because the main challenge for new coins is getting listed in big exchanges.

With an IEO, the ICO is guaranteed listed in the exchange. This is a big plus.

I think the long term success of IEO's will depend on whether these first few offerings succeed. Also will depend on the reliability of the exchange blockchains. If the Binance blockchain is stable and does not present bugs in the near future, this might be a game changer.

Kirand

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:45:14 PM

IEO is one of the next big theft of the crypto market. The exchanges get more value of the coins that they are pumping. But also it is a big bubble. These pumps has no real values. It will crash hard, believe me.
Why will collapse badly, there are a lot of projects that are really interesting and they work with people like that.
Fomin-oilL

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:59:53 PM

Why will collapse badly, there are a lot of projects that are really interesting and they work with people like that.
I personally, from my own experience, have tried many new projects now, but at this stage i stayed at GEXAN, at the moment i am only watching him, and what will happen next, it is unknown who is interested, leave the link http://gexan.io/
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 08:22:10 PM

I think IEOs can bring a profit over time and i think if people will invest on trusted exchanges then IEOs can bring maybe a profit, but this can take time even if the projects ia good.
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:28:31 PM

I think IEOs can bring a profit over time and i think if people will invest on trusted exchanges then IEOs can bring maybe a profit, but this can take time even if the projects ia good.
Yes the IEO is indeed very promising if it is in a large exchange market like Binance, because it has been proven that many IEO projects are successful there. So the IEO has a big chance if it is in the big market.

franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:00:09 PM

I think yes they can stay in a long run but doesnt mean that they are always getting success just like an ICO now it just like a bubble that nobody wants to trust because it always gone whenever they take the money,IEO is only hype now because it was trend but okay let we see what will happen on it in the next year.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Kirand

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:44:10 PM

I personally, from my own experience, have tried many new projects now, but at this stage i stayed at GEXAN, at the moment i am only watching him, and what will happen next, it is unknown who is interested, leave the link http://gexan.io/
Thanks for the information, friends told me about him that they took part in the bounty. Now I think whether to register and retweet into your social networks Huh
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:38:00 PM

I think yes they can stay in a long run but doesnt mean that they are always getting success just like an ICO now it just like a bubble that nobody wants to trust because it always gone whenever they take the money,IEO is only hype now because it was trend but okay let we see what will happen on it in the next year.
The fact is that today there are a lot of new ideas and projects that professional developers want to implement.  I do not take into account fraudulent projects.  But not many of these ideas will be able to use IEO, because we know about the harsh conditions of this procedure.  Anyway, most of the new project will pass through the market of ico companies.
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:41:49 PM

The fact is that today there are a lot of new ideas and projects that professional developers want to implement.  I do not take into account fraudulent projects.  But not many of these ideas will be able to use IEO, because we know about the harsh conditions of this procedure.  Anyway, most of the new project will pass through the market of ico companies.

Because the IEO is more in demand by investors and traders because the potential for fraud is so small that many projects no longer hold ICOs to collect their funds, because the IEO trend is already very advanced rather than ICO.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:31:39 PM

It's hard to say about IEOs or ICOs taht it would go for a long run. Cause this market is too much volatile. And that's why it's hard to predict. But in some point every day or months the new projects comes with new ideas. And most of the time a new projects need some fund. And this fundraising methods are ieo and ico. So i think wherever th market and the ecosystem goes the ieo or ICO will follow. Maybe they comes with other mechanisms of fundraising but still they will not end and stick to the last point. And in my opinion IEOs are good at some point in this market. They are less risker and most of the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆