Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:51:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about IEO (Initial Exchange Offering)  (Read 3995 times)
duccas
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 04:39:15 PM

And what prevents a more selective approach to the choice of IEO?! Earn on the IEO is much more likely than ICO.

mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 05:59:51 PM

IEO is now a very profitable business for investors, if you get to the IEO of a large exchange, then after the listing of the coin you can get a lot of X's

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:12:04 PM

My opinion about IEO is that they offer a variety of different features and functions when compared to ICO, I mean that the IEO is now a new breakthrough for investors to participate, many IEO projects succeed in large exchanges such as binance. on the other hand the risk of losses in the IEO is smaller than the ICO project.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 09:10:35 PM

IEO is now a very profitable business for investors, if you get to the IEO of a large exchange, then after the listing of the coin you can get a lot of X's

Yes you are right; investors get a fair advantage of profits (atleast 90% sure) that is non existent in icos

But technically speaking; exchange platform and the projects are the biggest beneficiary
Regardless; dyor and get your investment choice
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:15:50 PM

Now these projects are fighting to find their feets deep in the crypto market and that's why they are shifting to the IEO's. With this everything depends on us now the investors. We have to be vigilant in every dealings. They can run their project and a reputable exchange and in the long run the project can be a "shit" project.

I’m me
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:16:41 AM

Over the year 2019, I have not seen an ico start or succeed, perhaps to my knowledge

Similarly, there are reports of exchange platforms doing ieo frauds, so project devs and investors need to marginalize their participation and involvement in ieos to certain extremes/limits

IEO projects can be trusted and they have come to exchange ICOs. The exchanges choose IEO because they will be the first platform to list the token.

Another advantage is that IEO provides is free advertising. Even if you assume that IEO is just a short-lived hobby, the recent successful initial stock offerings conducted by Binance show that this new funding model is likely to continue. Therefore, the future of them is bright.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:00:57 AM

Initial Exchange Offering or IEO is the new way on how to attract the investors with their project. And you will also get some less price coin and it will be sure listed on exchange market, And in my opinion Initial Exchange Offering is the best way for buying in lower price and selling when at profitable price.
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:10:04 AM

With recent happenings in crypto currency regarding token sale,
i think icos are beginning to find their feet because binance conducting the crowdfunding event for BitTorrent and Fetch.AI has raised the hyped again.

And now, Bittrex has also announced a crowdfunding event too, an IEO, 

so can you give your opinion on whether IEO or ICO will survive on the long run
whether or not the IEO or ICO depends on the user, if the IEO or ICO cannot develop the program, the users will be reduced and have no interest in the IEO or ICO. so the development of the project and the support of its users is very important.

baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:11:14 AM

I think it's good. Because the projects came to life again. This fundraising helps everyone. Both to developers and investors. I support the way IEO is investing.
Nihal6443

Activity: 143
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:08:21 AM

The emergence of the initial exchange offering has been welcomed with open arms by those in the world of digital currencies. They offer a more affordable and reliable method for projects to raise funds. At the same time, investors are protected from fraudulent projects since reputable exchanges will investigate the team prior to distributing tokens.

It’s in the best interest of the exchange to launch a successful project since doing so can either improve or damage its reputation.
currently moozicore growing rapidly .
learn more about moozicore https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:23:16 AM

I saw lots of projects that started nearly one year ago, then recently revived with IEOs. I don't think investors should invest in such projects, because they are likely tried to scam one more time. Their past efforts with ICOs failed, and now they made another try with IEOs. Be careful with those revived projects that join the IEO-trend.
zaxifu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:22:57 AM

An IEO is easy to participate in as they don’t need to manage on-chain transactions with different wallets on different blockchains. Instead, a user only needs an account on the exchange and some funds in their account and can participate completely through the trusted website’s interface. Additionally, the exchange is staking its reputation behind the projects on its platform, offering a higher degree of trust behind the project.

For a project looking to raise funds, an IEO offers the promise of an immediate userbase that can see their product, and depending on the size of the exchange’s audience, could mean that the project can reduce their outside marketing funnels for fundraising, allowing them to focus only on the development of their product.

I found one of IEO her name is Moozicore which is really great and promising and like their idea.(https://tokensale.moozicore.com/)
Godstrength

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:57:49 AM

With recent happenings in crypto currency regarding token sale,
i think icos are beginning to find their feet because binance conducting the crowdfunding event for BitTorrent and Fetch.AI has raised the hyped again.

And now, Bittrex has also announced a crowdfunding event too, an IEO, 

so can you give your opinion on whether IEO or ICO will survive on the long run

I believe that ICO's and IEO's will always stay in the fundraising space and will still continue to be used by projects, the only thing that will differ is the people who will choose to participate. A lot of proven exchanges are now helping projects launch an IEO and partner up with them, such as HPB who is will do the IEO in BitMax and an additional contest. The community has learned how risky ICO's can be and that they can easily just run away with your money and that's why solutions were made which resulted to STO and IEO.
masyveonk

Activity: 346

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:24:23 PM

I think it's good. Because the projects came to life again. This fundraising helps everyone. Both to developers and investors. I support the way IEO is investing.
Yes, IEO is now replacing almost dead ICO projects, I am also in favor of making IEO projects much bigger

Nihal6443

Activity: 143
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:00:34 AM

Initial Exchange Offerings are all the rage in cryptocurrencies these days. Where once Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) were the funding method of choice, that changed during this past year. These days, ICOs are few and far in between, while IEOs are having their time in the sun.
In ICOs, investors would hand money to the project team in exchange for a certain amount of crypto on a given blockchain. There were many reasons why this was problematic, mostly due to scams and failed projects.

IEOs work differently. IEOs, as their name implies, have a crypto exchange platform as its middleman. You don’t hand money to the developers, but to a crypto exchange that’s teamed up with them. In exchange, rather than the project team awarding you some tokens directly, you now get them from the crypto exchange platform.

One of the best IEO Moozicore
Moozicore is revolutionary Background Music Service for Businesses where music is essential
for customers. their service transforms background music into an interactive customer-sourced
playlists. Unlike Spotify, Tidal or any other non-commercial services, Moozicore will be fully
licensed and legal for businesses of all kinds.
their solution gives business owners control over the playlists and a better experience for its
customers, with the opportunity to let them engage with the music right from their smartphones
With Moozicore platform business owners get access to Moozicore Web Panel that allows
to create their own vibe from a licensed library of over 20 million tracks. Also can customize
their music library by choosing from our genre-specific catalogs, pre-built playlists, create their
own using special tools or import their favorite playlists from Spotify or Apple Music.
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:58:13 AM

I think ICO and IEO will continue to be used, IEO is not a substitute for ICO, but IEO is an alternative method of making or conducting a project more validly with verification from the IEO and is safe. Because ICO is run privately while the IEO is run by the exchange, which is then scheduled on launchPad.

The ICO method is not very popular even though there are still projects that use this method. The IEO offers investors quick listings on exchangers. Unlike the ICO, which is waiting for negotiations with the exchanger to get listings in the market. In addition, the number of ICO scams in 2018 has made investors a little traumatized

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:53:18 AM

in my opinion, ICO and IEO have their own advantages and disadvantages, but for the continuity of those who will last long are those who are able to provide satisfaction and trust for everyone, not fraud like most before.
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:34:33 AM

IEO has become so popular that even top exchanges like Binance and Bittrex are conducting IEOs for crypto projects. Looking at the popularity of IEO, it will survive for the long term.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:27:14 AM

IEO is doing fine and better than ICO since you can get profits in short time if you select the right projects and the right exchanges too, the pictures below show the recently successful IEO projects that are already trading with good ROI

Those are from Bitmax exchange and Huobi,if you are good at been very picky you will still earn good profits investing in IEOs from popular exchanges

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:46:09 AM

Im impressed how IEO projects are raising their funds with ease and i pity developers who don't  want to list their IEO on popular exchanges like binance because the best way to easily raised funds needed for projects is through biggest exhanges like binance ,okex etc,now it feels like the difference  between ICO,STO compared to IEO is Marginal,thanks to popular exchanges
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: