Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:34:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about IEO (Initial Exchange Offering)  (Read 3995 times)
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:44:48 PM

IEO are more secured compared to ico coins new Ieo coins have lot of features like transpercy and new clarity of funds spending and developments
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 02:12:28 PM

the customs with IEO program helps as investors manage with least on risks as appealing movement on drawing with chart or uses with the guarantee on platform of exchanger to deliver with distribution of token on purchase as the modification on parts with evaluation from service to lists of token  on index.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Longthi_4823_Love

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:12:28 PM

I believe that IEO and ICO will last long. do you believe  Cool
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:55:29 PM

I believe that IEO and ICO will last long. do you believe  Cool
This is not the main concern of people that whether ICOs or IEOs are going to stay with us forever or not but investing in these things is beneficial or not. ICOs have left many investors in pain. IEOs are the trend now but they also don't appear to be great in respect of producing some profits. Choosing a good one is the biggest problem. People call them a gambling game. Because the future is unpredictable with them.
randa2000

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:35:20 PM

IEO same as ICO for me no different, projects in IEO can mak also loss money, most of us think IEO is the best way to invest and i think the best way to invest by trading or hold BTC
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 08:38:48 PM

IEO same as ICO for me no different, projects in IEO can mak also loss money, most of us think IEO is the best way to invest and i think the best way to invest by trading or hold BTC

You can do research before you invest, if you want to get profit only in the short term, I think all altcoin after being registered in the exchange then they open the trade, the price will go down, but if you participate in IEO for investment, then you will wait until you get return of investment from the funds that you have spent

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:06:04 PM

on the profitablity, IEO is better than ICO right now. you can do you research and will found that fact
most of successfull IEO comes from binance, it reached so much money from investors
in the price listing is almost all coins are more than its IEO price. even can get more than 10 times, that's why i say IEO is better

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:28:36 PM

With recent happenings in crypto currency regarding token sale,
i think icos are beginning to find their feet because binance conducting the crowdfunding event for BitTorrent and Fetch.AI has raised the hyped again.

And now, Bittrex has also announced a crowdfunding event too, an IEO, 

so can you give your opinion on whether IEO or ICO will survive on the long run

The main difference between the two is that the coin in te IEO will be listed already on the exchange. This is something that many investors are worried in ICOs. Being listed in the exchange also helps the coin itself to grow and be known. IEOs also offer more sense of security especially when promoted by large and popular exhange platforms. But it does not guarantee that you will earn a lot from the investment because all kinds of investment has risks.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:32:46 PM

I think Initial Exchange Offering is not good investment now because have ended for IEO time last year, many IEO listed on exchange today have lower price after we can trade on market, why have waste our time with bad investing. I interested only with altcoin or bitcoin investment than have buying IEO coin, the era of IEO success with higher price after listing have gone.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:33:25 PM

i think icos are beginning to find their feet because binance conducting the crowdfunding event for BitTorrent and Fetch.AI has raised the hyped again.

IEOs become popular since the fall of ICOs. People nowadays seek for projects that last longer after its launch. If the coin is listed in the exchange, it will be easily be traded and use more for regular transactions. ICOs are having difficulty to be listed because it can expensive for them. Listed coins are also more popular because people can see their prices and trade volume, making people believe more to the things they see on the third party exchange.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:09:43 AM

IEOs become popular since the fall of ICOs. People nowadays seek for projects that last longer after its launch. If the coin is listed in the exchange, it will be easily be traded and use more for regular transactions. ICOs are having difficulty to be listed because it can expensive for them. Listed coins are also more popular because people can see their prices and trade volume, making people believe more to the things they see on the third party exchange.

Today's investors are indeed chosen because the listing factor is more certain than the ICO which still requires negotiations with exchangers. Long negotiations with exchangers make investors more IEO because investors will get profits faster. In addition, IEO is also safer than ICO because it is impossible for funds to be taken by the developer team
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:27:20 AM

Now IEO is the most appropriate option at this stage as this is the fastest way to make money at the big exchanges. In my opinion joining IEO needs to think many times before investing because recently there are many risky projects that make you lose your assets if not careful. Beside , you should participate in IEO projects proposed by big exchanges because these are usually big projects and require good luck to get involved.

I personally believe that IEO will dominate this market until 2022 and that IEO will certainly be promising for everyone. Of course, you need to have a specific plan before investing because the risk is always unexpected.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:05:01 AM

ICOs are currently very small in popularity and only companies with incredible technologies and original products can make huge sums of money by conducting ICOs, and therefore cryptocurrency companies are conducting IEOs to collect softcap or hardcap much faster.
IEOs are much faster and convenient than the ICOs because of the exchange platforms which at as mediators between the investor and the project team. Here, the exchange makes sure both parties are satisfied after the token is purchased. However, this does not grant a 100% assurance that the project will succeed. Hence, it is still imperative to study about the project before joining its IEO.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
shodik007

Activity: 896
Merit: 305

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:34:16 AM

I am not sure, but there may be other options after ICO and IEO, and there will even continue to be options before finding a truly secure one. in large part, ICO has begun to be abandoned because it is not promising and now IEO is also starting to find a dead end in some exchanges. I say there will definitely be new trends again and this is what makes me interested to wait for what's next

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:46:33 AM

ICOs are currently very small in popularity and only companies with incredible technologies and original products can make huge sums of money by conducting ICOs, and therefore cryptocurrency companies are conducting IEOs to collect softcap or hardcap much faster.
IEOs are much faster and convenient than the ICOs because of the exchange platforms which at as mediators between the investor and the project team. Here, the exchange makes sure both parties are satisfied after the token is purchased. However, this does not grant a 100% assurance that the project will succeed. Hence, it is still imperative to study about the project before joining its IEO.
With IEO, there is a new hope for projects in cryptocurrency, after ICO was abandoned due to the long process of listing on the exchange and the number of fraudulent projects. with IEO, the time spent is shorter and fraud is reduced. at least this is what keeps investors in cryptocurrency

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:46:08 PM

I think both of these types of crowd funding in crypto are able to survive. They have their own pros and cons and both are convenient in different cases. Also another type of tokensales will soon be popular - STO.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:56:45 PM

Recently, IEO was the order of the day after successfully beating ICO owing to its way of ensuring funds security for investors as well as  easy listing for upcoming projects. IEOs served a great purpose but nowadays it seems the hype have died down with just few projects performing well. What I learnt nevertheless is that, investors are not after hype again but what drives a project.

b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 09:18:05 AM

don't know, however there might be different alternatives after ICO and IEO, and there will even keep on being choices before finding a really secure one. in enormous part, ICO has started to be relinquished in light of the fact that it isn't promising and now IEO is additionally beginning to locate an impasse in certain trades. I state there will be new patterns again and this is the thing that makes me intrigued to sit tight for what's straightaway
EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 07:25:49 AM

I think IEO is much better than ICO. In IEO, exchanges check projects and this is the safety of investors who invest in IEO. Also, the token is almost immediately traded on the crypto exchange where IEO is held. How much IEO will be popular is hard for me to tell, only with time, it will be clear. When investing in IEO, you also need to check everything and pay attention to the project when investing. Good luck to all.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:47:06 PM

I think IEO trend now over, most of IEO price drop down a lots. Exchange and Devolopers have no action on the price drop. As we can see those IEO on binance, most investors to those IEO are lose if they keep holding till now. IEO is not too much difference from ICO, the only thing it's back by an exchange and sometime this harm investors. Like Bittrex almost selling an IEO from scam project or price their new IEO just equal 1/10 on IEO. I think we need to stay away from IEO or at least, you do enough research on each project and invest with your own risk.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░