Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:27:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is too complicated  (Read 1720 times)
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:17:19 PM

I can't say that cryptocurrency is too complicated. It is difficult to understand it and blockchain technology. But using crypto is very easy, so if we raise the awareness of other people about crypto it will very quickly infiltrate our lives.

Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 09:00:28 PM

It is something that is very difficult but at the end, there are many simple things that makes it very simple. If you calm yourself down and take your time to learn up the rope, you will surely see that it is not that hard and complicated as you think they are, nothing is difficult when is ready to learn how it works

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:05:23 PM

Almost every crypto starter has once shared this perception but with persistent reading and follow up on major updates in the cryptosphere understanding blockchain and cryptocurrencies is actually not difficult as it seems. As a beginner you would have to read a lot in order to catch up with the pace of the blockchain technology and with time you would see that the blockchain technology is very easy to comprehend. At least the oldies in here like myself can really testify to this Smiley
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:31:30 PM

Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
i think you are right, crypto transactions nowadays are very complicated, especially waiting time for confirmations, most of cryptocurrencies are taking so much time to complete a transaction, so unless we can finish this problem, we will not be able to use cryptos in daily life soon.

Bank transactions are much more complicated and it also takes time, though I think the transaction problem you are referring to is from the last ATH it's different now, because banks will need to verify every transaction manually. With bitcoin, the transaction is verified automatically and you can even check the verification progress. Plus, isn't creating a bitcoin wallet easier than creating a bank account?
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 10:34:44 PM

Crypto currency is not complicated, we just need to figure out ourselves what we want to know and choose to do
You can’t invest without researching and expect profit

So dyor, get into trades at the right time
Pick your profits always
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:37:26 PM

No I don't agree. Cryptocurrencies are actually easy to use. I think the complicated nature of cryptocurrencies is the services on which it is launched on. And this services will be enhanced in the future as mass adoption will surly come.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 10:40:37 PM

I can't say that cryptocurrency is too complicated. It is difficult to understand it and blockchain technology. But using crypto is very easy, so if we raise the awareness of other people about crypto it will very quickly infiltrate our lives.
Cryptocurrency differs from the traditional currencies so far. And considering their positive side, it is more useful. In addition, today's situation causes confusion. As the adoption becomes stronger, we will face a much different situation.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:44:28 PM

No I don't agree. Cryptocurrencies are actually easy to use. I think the complicated nature of cryptocurrencies is the services on which it is launched on. And this services will be enhanced in the future as mass adoption will surly come.
He literally said that cryptocurrency is easy to use but in the technical side it is too complicated. Well, so does with any credit card or debit card mechanism, they are so complicated if we look into the technical aspect but really easy if we just use it.
I'm sure that when mass adoption is coming people would easily understand how to use cryptocurrency.

zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:48:40 PM

Very soon it will be for us in the order of things. Crypto exists relatively recently and therefore it takes time for people to adapt and get used to it. Soon it won't seem difficult for us.

Buzhou

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:02:15 PM

This is true even to the thought that people are eager to use cryptos or to be part of it.
So in that case how about institutions or projects that might specialize in serving the mass?
From the moment that major institutions or major bodies admit Cryptocurrencies as a product and service,
this scenario will change rapidly, because people have quick allocation and adaptation capabilities.
At this point one of the factors that affects the price is that they are trying to take control of the cryptos of people who understand a little of the subject and who own large portion of the market.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:20:53 PM

Cryptocurrency is just an alternative to fiat. It might not outrightly replace fiat. We might get to a stage, depending on the extent to which crypto has been adopted, it might be the mostly used.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:23:12 PM

Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
right. When applying a new technology, you will feel uncomfortable and don't like it. But it is technology of the future 4.0, sooner or later it replaces it all. You must accept and adapt to it.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 11:30:15 PM

Is actually the simplest thing in the market to actually use these days i mean is fast enough no boring process no restriction why do you thing the whole scene is still managing to push through is basically its nature that makes it so man decentralized ledger

simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:38:38 PM

not yet, but I'm sure that in the end there will be a solution to make it simpler and when the solution is found most people will leave the conventional currency and switch to using crypto as their transaction tool, let's wait because it will happen

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:50:12 PM

Just think. What for? Think about why graphene is not used today? Because it is just inconvenient: you need to replace all the equipment, change all the standards. It will be WORSE. Think about it. How and why to implement cryptocurrency today?

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:05:48 AM

not yet, but I'm sure that in the end there will be a solution to make it simpler and when the solution is found most people will leave the conventional currency and switch to using crypto as their transaction tool, let's wait because it will happen

Technology always improve and make people more easy. If mass adoption happen, i am believe people will adapting on cryptocurrency and use it for transaction in merchant. I think its about habits and people will always adapt on new technology

jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:06:20 AM

The idea of cryptocurrency being too complicated is the view of most people outside the industry. I was also guilty of that assumption before joining the cryptosphere. The truth is that cryptocurrency is not complicated, it's just a different way of doing same things we know about. Sending, receiving and carrying out transactions are not complicated, but rather peculiar to our conventional method.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:22:09 AM

It is really not easy to understand how the cryptocurrency it works it is too complicated specially when you are newbie here in crypto industry, you need a person who are have more experience in cryptocurrency specially when you go in trading and investment.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 01:31:44 AM

therefore, if it is intended for everyone, crypto must be simplified in terms of transactions. I'm sure new people or the first people who enter must be confused when entering the crypto or exchanger market. must be made simpler, for example, just one click and the transaction is complete.
Jan_Vl

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:50:25 AM

I agree with the author, blockchain and cryptocurrencies are two complicated things for an average person without proper education. But I can say that if not to get into details, those things are not that complicated: you just need a wallet and a private key.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: