Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:19:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MCC] MadCowCoin - IPO - 3% Premine - NO ASIC - Launch 31st March 22:00 GMT  (Read 14137 times)
lasciv

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:15:22 AM

yo dude! maybe you should help those panda scammers, they're making a new coin (ten to five or so). if you help them, the effect of scammers joined forces on the crowd would be much bigger-more btc for you, you cheeky little thief! (I justy wish your mother could see you right now, begging for money)

you should also consider kgw and n-, people that think they know what the masses want serve that shit to the crowd. go with the flow. (yeah, no worries, crowd will get fucked, painfully, not you.)

you should consider hiring a professional pumper, it will help your coin grow. bwhaahahahahhahahahaa

Kiss
Hmmm, begging i hope you know what that means lol becose i don't see anywhere that i am begging, btw my mother is dead so she sees me you moron!

I've said this once, to an IPO guy and I will gladly repeat it whenever i can:

Come out with an escrow and your real account, you greedy cunt!!!

Kiss
You can say it as much as you need to, like i said before coin is not depended on IPO, and will launch even with out it, so just take your shit somewhere else i am sure there are to many new coins and to little time to spread your shit talk

nahhh, this one is perfect for my common sense..

i urge all other members of the alt community to post their thoughts about blatant scams similar to this one.

where is your real account, you puppet?
where is the escrow, thief!

*if you have a problem with my use of words, please note that I am not a native speaker. Furthermore, if anyone wants to invest in another IPO scam, please read all 250+ pages of pandacoin thread (PANDA, yes, the one traded for less then a satoshi on mintpal). Once upon a time it was traded for 80(!) satoshi.
For further reference please read the Stackcoin thread (cunt run away with 69.5 btc).

Kiss
MadCowCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:18:06 AM

yo dude! maybe you should help those panda scammers, they're making a new coin (ten to five or so). if you help them, the effect of scammers joined forces on the crowd would be much bigger-more btc for you, you cheeky little thief! (I justy wish your mother could see you right now, begging for money)

you should also consider kgw and n-, people that think they know what the masses want serve that shit to the crowd. go with the flow. (yeah, no worries, crowd will get fucked, painfully, not you.)

you should consider hiring a professional pumper, it will help your coin grow. bwhaahahahahhahahahaa

Kiss
Hmmm, begging i hope you know what that means lol becose i don't see anywhere that i am begging, btw my mother is dead so she sees me you moron!

I've said this once, to an IPO guy and I will gladly repeat it whenever i can:

Come out with an escrow and your real account, you greedy cunt!!!

Kiss
You can say it as much as you need to, like i said before coin is not depended on IPO, and will launch even with out it, so just take your shit somewhere else i am sure there are to many new coins and to little time to spread your shit talk

nahhh, this one is perfect for my common sense..

i urge all other members of the alt community to post their thoughts about blatant scams similar to this one.

where is your real account, you puppet?
where is the escrow, thief!

*if you have a problem with my use of words, please note that I am not a native speaker. Furthermore, if anyone wants to invest in another IPO scam, please read all 250+ pages of pandacoin thread (PANDA, yes, the one traded for less then a satoshi on mintpal). Once upon a time it was traded for 80(!) satoshi.
For further reference please read the Stackcoin thread (cunt run away with 69.5 btc).

Kiss
wow based on your talk i will say you must have been the bigest idiot and invested most in SCAM so that is why you are so frustrated, its not anybody fault you are stupid, i mean we are sorry but that wont fix it
lasciv

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:22:14 AM

do you? very nice to hear some encouraging words from the dev.

you were not the first choice for PR, am i right?

Kiss
MadCowCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:27:59 AM

Kiss
Why do you waste time on a coin you don't like, ou wait but you don't like any coin you just go from thread to thread and post how bad  a coin is, what is your problem besides being stupid of course
lasciv

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:40:08 AM

Kiss
Why do you waste time on a coin you don't like, ou wait but you don't like any coin you just go from thread to thread and post how bad  a coin is, what is your problem besides being stupid of course

why don't you come out with your real account(s) so that we can see what you do?
(you greedy cunt!)

Kiss
MadCowCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:45:43 AM

Kiss

why don't you come out with your real account(s) so that we can see what you do?
(you greedy cunt!)

Kiss
you need a brain surgery, ups sorry forgot you actually must have brain to get that surgery, this is my real account and i am reporting you for your filthy mouth
lasciv

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:52:39 AM

why are you reporting me?

these are legitimate questions, all of them!!! Salty and BadBear know this, and they won't delete anything.

i suggest that you make a self moderated thread next time you launch a coin. that way you can delete anything you don't like.

please note that if mods delete my posts i will receive a pm containing my post. i will be more then happy to make my own thread about your coin in the main alt coin section as i have done in the past (when stupid devs deleted my posts).

Kiss
MadCowCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:59:26 AM

these are legitimate questions, all of them!!! Salty and BadBear know this, and they won't delete anything.

i suggest that you make a self moderated thread next time you launch acoin. that way you can delete anything you don't like.

please note that if mods delete my posts i will receive a pm containing my post. i will be more then happy to make my own thread about your coin in the main alt coin section as i have done in the past (when stupid devs deleted my posts).

Kiss
You really are stupid right? I am not reporting for your questions i am reporting for you profanity words addressed not only to me but to other members also, learn to read.
No need of self moderated thread i don't mind your posts its better to still have them so everyone can see that you just go from coin to coin and post your shitty frustrations in life. You should think something more creative than cunt, but seems that it is the measure of your level of intelligence(a cunt)
lasciv

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:02:41 AM

i suggest that you make a self moderated thread next time you launch acoin. that way you can delete anything you don't like.

Kiss
You really are stupid right? I am not reporting for your questions i am reporting for you profanity words addressed not only to me but to other members also, learn to read.
No need of self moderated thread i don't mind your posts its better to still have them so everyone can see that you just go from coin to coin and post your shitty frustrations in life. You should think something more creative than cunt, but seems that it is the measure of your level of intelligence(a cunt)

profanity has never been an issue here.
scaming people was always an issue, you greedy cunt!

Kiss

edit: you didn't answer my questions! why do you question my credibiltiy? I am here longer then you are. why don't you answer any of my questions?
lasciv

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:16:06 AM

hey, i have an idea!!!
(triple exclamation mark style!!!)

maybe i should report you for profanity? you used that word, didn't you?

YOU CHEEKY, GREEDY, LITTLE CUNT!
(this is the first time i use caps on this forum)

Kiss

edit: oh, you used 'shitty' as well! you will burn in hell. lol.
dz30812

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:24:45 AM

Look forward to
lasciv

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:37:23 AM

Look forward to

no you don't.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:42:48 AM

IPO = scam

gt back to mine SUN or loose BTCs here.

yolo
enjoy0065

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:02:46 AM

I am in Wink
lasciv

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:09:54 AM

I am in Wink

oh, are you? clearly the dev speaking. 0 activity, yeah right..

Kiss

dev? how about answering my questions?
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:26:25 AM

I am in Wink

Kiss

You cannot judge a persons intension by the amount of their activity. We once had a person on the Feathercoin forum who built up trust and then ripped a lot of members off with a mining scam. All members were shocked and disappointed because they trusted this person. Sometimes in life you have to trust people, but there will always be some to let you down.
MadCowCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:46:22 PM

Thanks to everyone that supports me here normally except the idiot with no life beyond this forum (lasciv) but he also helps bumping this thread a lot hope he will continue and as for your answer here you are again maybe you learned to read this time lol, this is my real profile, i don't need any escrow becouse coin is developed and launch doesn't depend on IPO, the funds are for further development and for getting exchange fast at start, get someone to read this for you and if you want something else to know please ask i will gladly answer you but just stop repeating same questions over and over again. Also if you have been SCAMED somwhere else please do say maybe i can help you and return some of the funds you loss, and please please go get a psihiatric help, you need one fast, as for your credibility i don't see you have any credibility is not built on posting scam and cunt over and over again
MadCowCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:52:56 PM

IPO = scam

gt back to mine SUN or loose BTCs here.
yea you should provably go back and mine sun, we all know how things go here, you will be back at launch again and continue with scam , shitty or whatever it is you say these days but mine this coin like crazy, we have seen that more than we have seen new coins being scam.
coin4pool

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:30:32 PM

We have hosted a pool for this coin.

http://mcc.coin4pool.com | PPS | 1% Fee

vdaevski

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:45:34 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 05:12:15 PM by vdaevski

I am in Wink

Kiss

Dude thanks for pointing out that everyone that posted here except you is the dev, he sure has tons of users here, on the other side i have seen you post such comments to tons of other coin and they are all good now so maybe you supported them all as well of this coin and you are just bumping this thread with you stupid cunt coments. Might as well you are the dev of this coin and hidding behing those stupid coments, and as for the dev(MadCowCoin) i can offer you escrow if you are interested for as low as 1% fee, contact me if you are interested

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: