Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to be rich..!  (Read 3287 times)
Findingnemo (OP)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:24:31 PM

When someone want to be rich they can't make it possible by working 10 to 5  everyday,so what are the things we have to do to make ourselves rich at the right age.

We need to have more income sources like four or five different fields to ensure our constant earnings even if one or two things get us into losses temporarily.Make your investment as early as you can then only you can start making money and remember to save it.

Too easy to say but so hard to do. For in fact i am a certified full time employee with my free time in cryptocurrency. If i have another income and that would be a stock market and managing that all in just a single time is suicide. Maybe you get rich and die in a small time. Balance and patience is always the key for me. You dont need to stress yourself on a lot of sources, you can be rich in one if you know what you are doing.
If you are not ready to manage your cash flow then you simply just don't want to get out from your comfort zone.

Getting addicted to money making will let you to manage all the things. Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:57:45 PM

I think investing won't work always but still it depends on what project/coin your about to invest... I've been an investor but most of the time I've failed but there's a time that I'm hitting my luck. Today you won't know which project is worth investing for that's why it's really important to study each project carefully and to be rich you really need to take risks and be responsible in every actions you're about to do.

It is sure that investment might not work always but that is talking about putting all you have in one basket or investment. This is why diversification is good so that when one business is going down, the other can be there to support. And meanwhile, investment is not only about cryptocurrency, there are other line of investment too.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:08:08 PM

The number of sources of income does not make us rich, because enough with 1 or 2 work but all that success has made it rich. And investment is indeed very important to be able to make income better, so that the money we have becomes growing. What makes us rich is our perseverance at work so we can get good income and get rich.
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:19:28 PM

One thing I keep telling myself is that it's not the much money you have that make you wealthy, It is the money you can utilize for comfortable life that makes you wealthy. Working day and night does not interpret you will be comfortable rich.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:21:56 PM

The number of sources of income does not make us rich, because enough with 1 or 2 work but all that success has made it rich. And investment is indeed very important to be able to make income better, so that the money we have becomes growing. What makes us rich is our perseverance at work so we can get good income and get rich.

Investment outside not in crypto because of being risky, yes any type of investment is risky but it can lessen if you will go for other type of investment. We can still have a good life here especially when you get a job and you are residing on third world country the value is much bigger rather than when you are residing on the first world country.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 02:25:56 PM

When someone want to be rich they can't make it possible by working 10 to 5  everyday,so what are the things we have to do to make ourselves rich at the right age.

We need to have more income sources like four or five different fields to ensure our constant earnings even if one or two things get us into losses temporarily.Make your investment as early as you can then only you can start making money and remember to save it.

On the contrary, it is very much possible to become rich by working 10 to 5 if you plan it right! Having extra income source is definitely a cherry on the top of the cake. But when someone says, we can't become rich by working from 10 to 5, I only see a pessimistic person crying foul over his own fate!

In the project management field, we often make a statement - "Plan your work, work your plan and your plan will work". This statement is more true than you can possibly even think! A perfect and realistic plan always works! Yes, there will always be hiccups but the end goal will always be met if we stays on track! Start investing at early age is one of the key to become rich at right age! It is very much achievable from a 10 to 5 job!
Yeah I agree with your opinion mate. Having a good plan will possibly result into a good outcome so I think working into it will makes any sense. Though not all good plans will have a positive result but still majority of them has a bright side. I know we have different startegies , methods and ways to earn but at the end of the day the consequences could the same results depending on how we make things possible.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ispep

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

The future of security tokens

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:26:05 PM

Even if you choose to go into different means or sources of income, you'll still need capital and to gain that you'll have to work, it doesn't matter how long you work as long as you are not under paid or under employed.
So cryptocurrency investment/bounty hunting is a good source of income but real jobs are also invaluable and always needed, you need to put all your eggs in different baskets
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:45:00 PM

to be rich is indeed difficult because we have to set a good strategy to use in trading and investment, because to be rich in crypto can be easy and that also depends on how we run it

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 04:23:22 PM

Yeah, if we want to be a rich, it is not necessary to work hard, actually we should choose that way where we have interest and skills then definitely if we do work hard or only work, we will get success. Interest or skills are basic thing to be a smart in your business. Secondly i believe on luck.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:28:54 PM

[im g height=300]https://i.imgflip.com/2vx8mw.jpg[/img]

Thank you for the interesting post OP.  What the poster is saying Working from 10-5 has never made anyone rich, I personally cannot remember how many illustrious bad guys our continuous left hounded over.

There is nothing wrong with working for someone for 8 hrs but be sure to work for yourself. That is where the aspect of working smart now comes in.  It is not the hard worker who gets rich but smart worker. To become rich and have the desired luxury life, you must first know exactly what you want out of life, that is set a goal.

Secondly you must understand the importance of other people’s money. That means borrowing to pay back with interest is allowed but be sure to invest in something profitable. At all points in life, look for opportunity. Invest, that is very important
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:01:39 PM

Focus on a business 100% and give your output. I am sure this will bring 100% result to your effort. Learn to be smart and practical in your business. Enhance your business every now and then with new products and offers. Taking efforts in too many business / activities may not bring 100% result to everyone.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:18:36 PM

For being an rich person we will need each and every simple things for us it will be like luck timing and also hard work will combined together with your smart work will be the way to get richer for my opinion it will be very difficult and it will not came for every hard working people.
  All this is really important that you have mentioned I know, but the most important thing is to plan well because if you will plan well your 50 percent journey to become rich will be easy otherwise you can’t, if you are crypto investor the proper way to become rich fast is investing money at red and sell at green it gives proper profit, but free earning is possible with joining campaigns.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:43:19 PM

Everyone want to be rich in this world but the reasl fact is that it is not possible.

It happens onlly when we start to use other people for our benefits that is called ownership.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:12:15 PM

When you have several streams of income, it is important you prioritize and give more attention to your main carrier path, that is where you can retire with a the long run, Also ensure you are committed to growth and do a daily developmental work for every aspect of your work in other to grow.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:38:02 AM

to be rich is indeed difficult because we have to set a good strategy to use in trading and investment, because to be rich in crypto can be easy and that also depends on how we run it

If we want to be rich from cryptocurrency market, we should patient with our investment. Crypto is long term investment and many country not recognizing crypto as investment, its high risk but i think can give high reward too if we plan to hold for long term
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:56:43 AM

If we want to be rich from cryptocurrency market, we should patient with our investment. Crypto is long term investment and many country not recognizing crypto as investment, its high risk but i think can give high reward too if we plan to hold for long term
even recognize it as investment, government banned it.and restrict their citizen buying bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.but it will not happen too long, some day they will know it as tax source.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:49:34 AM

even recognize it as investment, government banned it.and restrict their citizen buying bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.but it will not happen too long, some day they will know it as tax source.
government want do the best thing for their citizen.its being their duties and obligation to protect citizen investing in fake place.but slowly but sure many government already consider cryptocurrency as good place to invest.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 04:21:08 AM

I can highlight some of these aspects in the country.Some people become rich sooner and more people can not be transformed into wealthy even after Chester.
If you can keep 4-6 income sources then it can be possible for you.
But you have to have some facilities for him.But I think it is a bit difficult to get rich quickly and it's like the forehead.
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:22:36 AM

This is relative, you can work 10 to 5 and still be very rich and you can make an investment venture and end up being poor. Imagine someone that bought companies shares when the prices were up before the economic crash, of course, he made a good business move, but he got rekt, where does he start from? Only time will heal the wound. Although it's very important we have an alternative source of income and take a calculated risk.
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:59:17 AM

Yes, at the moment it's very easy to get rich quickly, for example trading Cryptocurrency, with even a little capital can have the chance to get rich, so at this time working smart is a good thing to get rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: