Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to be rich..!  (Read 3281 times)
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:00:35 AM

I think the main key to becoming a rich person from Crypto is to continue working hard and never complain with any circumstances, if you are a Bounty hunter, be a diligent Boutny hunter, because there are so many Bounty categories provided, so you have to learn everything, so Your income will increase.

Not only crypto, too many others fields are here to becoming a rich, but here we are talking about crypto currency, that's why i also vote for it. But we should remember it , that we could become rich behalf of crypto currency, but it takes time. It doesn't mean one day we start work with crypto and the next day we become rich. Time taking processing but crypto has a quality to give us reward.   
whichever way you choose, if you start from scratch, of course it takes time. no one can do it in a short time. everything takes time. however, in the cryptocurreny world the risk is certainly big, however, I think the opportunity is also very large.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:06:12 AM

Thats interesting,we can't be rich through working under someone as Kioski says we were taught to get job which is the ultimate goal of most educated person which literally means we were taught to be poor.I agree that when we want to be rich we need to have more than one income source but most of the people are going to says that a job with high paycheck will be enough that is what Kioski said. Wink
Indeed, hard work is not enough if you just wanted to be rich, you need to have a different source of income not only base on monthly salary by your employer. Well, it is good to have a business not only working with a company. Putting investment in your business that might double your monthly income if you are going to manage it well. However, it depends on how you manage a business, all of us are just wanted to be rich.

Well said but people who ever working in employment does not put such efforts grow well in their life. Whatever happen we should not loose the hope and work hard as you said to achieve some level.
Mostly i mingle with freelancer here around me. They all have big focus in their work and they all have wishes like they want launch business Swiss, Canada and some more beautiful places around the world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:29:18 AM

If you are consistent in you Job and make adequate planning  it possible for one to make it at a very young age, you don't really need to do multiple jobs but you just need to have multiple stream of income and right investment with luck on your side you can make it on time.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2352
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:51:51 AM

Thats interesting,we can't be rich through working under someone as Kioski says we were taught to get job which is the ultimate goal of most educated person which literally means we were taught to be poor.I agree that when we want to be rich we need to have more than one income source but most of the people are going to says that a job with high paycheck will be enough that is what Kioski said. Wink
Indeed, hard work is not enough if you just wanted to be rich, you need to have a different source of income not only base on monthly salary by your employer. Well, it is good to have a business not only working with a company. Putting investment in your business that might double your monthly income if you are going to manage it well. However, it depends on how you manage a business, all of us are just wanted to be rich.
But you need to see what the whole world is doing,just preparing themselves to get a secured job and live under their hood this is what we taught in school and someone is controlling us since we are born,conspiracy theory. Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 12:01:12 PM

Well yes, I totally agree on what you've said. And that's also what I'm doing right now. Just be smart and make more income sources for us to get rich quickly.
We can think of them as the first stage. Because, earning money is not enough. Then you should make decisions about how to use your own money. Besides, if you do not pay attention to your own expenses, you can never be rich.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:01:34 PM

I like one recipe, it is quite simple, but it is extremely difficult to follow. The recipe says: do only what you like. And if you think about it, then no matter how rich you are, if you enjoy your work every day. And as a rule, it starts income.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
davis196

Activity: 2926
Merit: 901

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:11:14 PM

When someone want to be rich they can't make it possible by working 10 to 5  everyday,so what are the things we have to do to make ourselves rich at the right age.

We need to have more income sources like four or five different fields to ensure our constant earnings even if one or two things get us into losses temporarily.Make your investment as early as you can then only you can start making money and remember to save it.

Being smart is not enough.I've seen many smart people that stick to their shitty 9/5 jobs.
Being persistent is the numer 1 requirement for you to become rich.It's even more important than intelectual capabilities or strong work ethics.Just do a Youtube search and you will find plenty of videos about that topic.
The number requirement of being rich is building a business in a niche that is easily scalable.

Punakawan

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:25:17 PM

When someone want to be rich they can't make it possible by working 10 to 5  everyday,so what are the things we have to do to make ourselves rich at the right age.

We need to have more income sources like four or five different fields to ensure our constant earnings even if one or two things get us into losses temporarily.Make your investment as early as you can then only you can start making money and remember to save it.

Many people suggest to smart work, but I'm sure that smart work without being followed by luck is useless, it's difficult to measure what our work is smart or not, the most important thing is that we always do our best.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:57:30 PM

if we want to take multiple investments we also need to face a huge risk for that but not all of us wants to take risks and don't want to take risks especially if they don't have enough capital to invest with especially if they have a family that needs to have daily expenses. This idea is just for those who wants to takes a risk.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:50:01 PM

To become rich in your crypto world you must have great patience and confidence to make decisions because there are already many people who are rich in investing and trading if you are always patient and don't panic

zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:32:57 PM

To become rich in your crypto world you must have great patience and confidence to make decisions because there are already many people who are rich in investing and trading if you are always patient and don't panic
Despite patience and confidence you also need an appropriate knowledge and experience to get rich. But anyway, even if you are a newbie patience is an important feature to make the right decisions.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:50:34 PM

Despite patience and confidence you also need an appropriate knowledge and experience to get rich. But anyway, even if you are a newbie patience is an important feature to make the right decisions.
well, everything takes time, but that won't be enough. of course we have to think of a strategy to generate quite a lot of profit. getting rich is not easy, even when you have money, it is very difficult to find ideas to make a big business.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:21:16 PM

If you have a desire to become rich this is not easy in the actual application of our lives.
In short, there is no shortcut to reach that level. And to make that happen to us, We need to invest into business
concepts, either traditional, or crypto trading, or Forex trading, those are can be tools for us to become rich
in the near future.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:27:59 PM

I think the main key to becoming a rich person from Crypto is to continue working hard and never complain with any circumstances, if you are a Bounty hunter, be a diligent Boutny hunter, because there are so many Bounty categories provided, so you have to learn everything, so Your income will increase.

Not only crypto, too many others fields are here to becoming a rich, but here we are talking about crypto currency, that's why i also vote for it. But we should remember it , that we could become rich behalf of crypto currency, but it takes time. It doesn't mean one day we start work with crypto and the next day we become rich. Time taking processing but crypto has a quality to give us reward.   

I am also for the cryptocurrency, but choosing it, I am not going to quit my job. Moreover, I have been constantly searching the other sources on an income. I guess, only an active man can earn a lot.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 07:38:42 PM

I believe to be rich here that one needs to work smart and work "hard" too.
I agree on must have several sources of income too.
Do not live to impressed others who don't give a whimp about you  with the money you do not have.
Do not spend more than you earn.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:46:20 PM

not only that we need to be rich, but we also have to work hard, but we also have to measure our abilities. because everyone has different abilities. so in my opinion all need measurement capabilities.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:22:44 AM

to be rich is indeed difficult because we have to set a good strategy to use in trading and investment, because to be rich in crypto can be easy and that also depends on how we run it

If we want to be rich from cryptocurrency market, we should patient with our investment. Crypto is long term investment and many country not recognizing crypto as investment, its high risk but i think can give high reward too if we plan to hold for long term
even recognize it as investment, government banned it.and restrict their citizen buying bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.but it will not happen too long, some day they will know it as tax source.

In many advance country, government allowing their citizen trade cryptocurrency or hold it as investment because its like commodity. I am agree that government will open the door to cryptocurrency because government can collect taxes from crypto transaction and it will followed by others country
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:56:39 AM

Just one way how to be rich in bitcoin with always buy bitcoin and altcoin at the right moment when price is drop, never buy bitcoin or altcoin when price have raised more higher because its way how to make price is dump.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:20:41 AM

to be rich is indeed difficult because we have to set a good strategy to use in trading and investment, because to be rich in crypto can be easy and that also depends on how we run it

If we want to be rich from cryptocurrency market, we should patient with our investment. Crypto is long term investment and many country not recognizing crypto as investment, its high risk but i think can give high reward too if we plan to hold for long term
even recognize it as investment, government banned it.and restrict their citizen buying bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.but it will not happen too long, some day they will know it as tax source.

In many advance country, government allowing their citizen trade cryptocurrency or hold it as investment because its like commodity. I am agree that government will open the door to cryptocurrency because government can collect taxes from crypto transaction and it will followed by others country
cryptocurrency market has high potency to collect money from it.daily volume trading and crypto traders asset if attract by taxes it will be big income source for government.and i think some government already consider it.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:11:58 AM

not only that we need to be rich, but we also have to work hard, but we also have to measure our abilities. because everyone has different abilities. so in my opinion all need measurement capabilities.

Smart work combine with hard work will give us best result. In cryptocurrency market, beside smart work, we should prepare good psychology because market fluctuation very high and i think can make peoples panic and selling their coin at cheaper price. If we invest in crypto, patienct is important beside smart work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: