Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Geco.one - Cryptocurrency PAMM Trading Platform🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3699 times)
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:48:07 AM

tell me what will be the opportunity to search for traders and what to do if the trader will trade in the negative . How investors will be protected from this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:26:46 AM

tell me what will be the opportunity to search for traders and what to do if the trader will trade in the negative . How investors will be protected from this.
I am sure this project has a strategy to overcome it. I think you should ask this in the official telegram to get a faster response.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:32:32 AM

I think in the crypto market such a project is now necessary. Because in the crypto market you can earn much more than in the stock market. But we also need experienced traders.
as I understand it will be all the tools to choose traders. and I think that it will be possible to really make a profit. after the launch of the platform. judging by concept.
anu0702

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:51:42 AM

I am sure this project has a strategy to overcome it. I think you should ask this in the official telegram to get a faster response.
Yes, this is still one of the important points that can attract the attention of the community. Especially novice investors will want to make money on it.
Nirvana25

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:16:28 AM

the project will be implemented and will be in great demand. if of course the command implements what is written in the white list.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:26:50 AM

You are right, I myself also think that it is better for us to ask through the telegram group because then our questions will be answered quickly by the team but I can't guarantee

atowas2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:10:33 AM

tell me when users will be able to see how the platform will look visually? at what stages of development is it all.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:55:40 AM

tell me when users will be able to see how the platform will look visually? at what stages of development is it all.
on this occasion, there were no announcements. apparently the team is focused on other stages of development. We'll wait until the working prototypes are shown.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:31:37 AM

on this occasion, there were no announcements. apparently the team is focused on other stages of development. We'll wait until the working prototypes are shown.
now it will be possible to make very good money even on the speculative component. I will buy tokens in the near future because of IEO means good growth.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:35:15 AM

PAMM trading is an excellent trading service. The old BTC-E exchange used to have PAMM and was very popular before 1Broker took the lead in copy trading. As you may know both BTC-E and 1Broker are gone. I'm glad I found this thread, I'll sign up when the platform is running.

kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 10:24:54 AM

PAMM trading is an excellent trading service. The old BTC-E exchange used to have PAMM and was very popular before 1Broker took the lead in copy trading. As you may know both BTC-E and 1Broker are gone. I'm glad I found this thread, I'll sign up when the platform is running.
I'm also sure it's all going to be popular but only if the team implements everything that is written in white paper.

MMM Extra Is Good !
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:54:24 PM

Yes, it was great, but I don't understand why no one is doing it at the moment.
in fact, such tools now offer only Geco.one
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:16:33 PM

well, the better we can be sure that the project will be in demand if the team implements it all at the moment.
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 03:43:39 PM

well, the better we can be sure that the project will be in demand if the team implements it all at the moment.

I think that the development needs investment. let's see how it will work in practice.  But as I understand it, the team is already working on the platform and this is a big plus.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:09:15 PM

I think that the development needs investment. let's see how it will work in practice.  But as I understand it, the team is already working on the platform and this is a big plus.

now it is more important to conduct IEO and collect the necessary amount for this. then we can be sure that the team is implementing the project.
atowas2015

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:42:55 PM

tell me the team already has some experience in trading and how you are going to attract the first traders to the platform?
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 06:18:59 AM

tell me the team already has some experience in trading and how you are going to attract the first traders to the platform?
perhaps there will be some benefits for the first traders or something like that. And will there be a rating of traders on the platform to make it easier for users to make a choice.
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:40:29 AM

perhaps there will be some benefits for the first traders or something like that. And will there be a rating of traders on the platform to make it easier for users to make a choice.
as I understand the whole trading history will be available to users and they will be able to make their own decisions.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:07:17 AM

as I understand the whole trading history will be available to users and they will be able to make their own decisions.
all the same, it is very important to do everything in order for users to be able to make money. Then the project will be able to scale very quickly.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:31:22 AM

all the same, it is very important to do everything in order for users to be able to make money. Then the project will be able to scale very quickly.
in any case, trading is a risk. so you need to be able to make the right decisions in order to earn. But of course plus that it will be possible to automate everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: