Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Geco.one - Cryptocurrency PAMM Trading Platform🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3699 times)
linxinyuan

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:30:49 PM

Hey. how many tokens do I buy now minimum? I just would like to understand how it all will work and which wallet is better to use?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nguyen08kx1

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:47:25 PM

Hey. how many tokens do I buy now minimum? I just would like to understand how it all will work and which wallet is better to use?
as I understand the wallet is integrated into the platform. So it will be quite convenient to buy tokens now. But still need to be sure to launch the platform.
salmonson

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:04:31 PM

as I understand the wallet is integrated into the platform. So it will be quite convenient to buy tokens now. But still need to be sure to launch the platform.
much has already been done for this purpose. And the team will have a huge motivation to implement this project.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:48:09 AM

Is there any minimum viable product for Geco.one? Even a demo. This is not groundbreaking code so I'm sure the developer team has the website and backend code ready to be deployed. Of course, the status of required licenses is welcome news.

inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 04:49:24 AM

Is there any minimum viable product for Geco.one? Even a demo. This is not groundbreaking code so I'm sure the developer team has the website and backend code ready to be deployed. Of course, the status of required licenses is welcome news.
I'm waiting for the alpha to start. This is very important for investors. But in fact, the guarantee of listing on exchanges is a good motivation.
atowas2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:06:51 AM

I'm waiting for the alpha to start. This is very important for investors. But in fact, the guarantee of listing on exchanges is a good motivation.
Yes, you can buy tokens now and earn in July after listing on exchanges. That is, the risks are minimal.
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:29:35 AM

Yes, you can buy tokens now and earn in July after listing on exchanges. That is, the risks are minimal.
let's see how it will work in practice.  But now the team shows a very good result. I wonder if they have any licenses and patents?
vinirocket

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:25:31 AM

the project looks interesting and while I'm waiting for the start of the bounty program. Since IEO must pass a lot of time .
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:59:17 AM

the project looks interesting and while I'm waiting for the start of the bounty program. Since IEO must pass a lot of time .
But tokens can be bought now and it seems to me that now it should be as profitable as possible.
dmccool85

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:31:52 PM

PAMM Trading Platform this will definitely be in demand. But I do not understand why popular exchanges have not introduced such features.  apparently there are some problems on the technical side.
jmethel

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:40:14 PM

PAMM Trading Platform this will definitely be in demand. But I do not understand why popular exchanges have not introduced such features.  apparently there are some problems on the technical side.
in fact, not so long left to wait until the launch of the platform. and this is all very good motivation. Although I think the demand for exchanges will grow before the launch of the platform .
gerathrash

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:51:30 PM

in fact, not so long left to wait until the launch of the platform. and this is all very good motivation. Although I think the demand for exchanges will grow before the launch of the platform .
it is too early to draw any conclusions about this. Now the team shows good results but we do not know how this project will develop in the future.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:10:12 PM

It seems like there are no products launched in the near future, they are still focusing on the IEO which will start in 41 days,
maybe after the IEO team will focus on developing the project

DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:32:47 PM

It seems like there are no products launched in the near future, they are still focusing on the IEO which will start in 41 days,
Yes it is, in fact, happy is not happy. But on the other hand, it is a big plus that we will be able to see the listing on reputable exchanges so quickly.
StillMark31

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 01:41:47 PM

Yes it is, in fact, happy is not happy. But on the other hand, it is a big plus that we will be able to see the listing on reputable exchanges so quickly.
I read the reports in the medium about the team and I must say that I was impressed at the moment. I hope the team will continue to work this way.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 04:22:20 AM

The idea of course is good, but it is difficult to make any conclusions until we see MVP . I think that this will be most important for investors in the future.
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:49:56 AM

The idea of course is good, but it is difficult to make any conclusions until we see MVP . I think that this will be most important for investors in the future.
to do this, at least, too, need investment. So in any case you will have to wait for IEO for this.
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:01:33 AM

to do this, at least, too, need investment. So in any case you will have to wait for IEO for this.
as I understand the tokens can be bought now and now the price will be more favorable. So I still think to buy now having a guarantee listing.
ahmad24

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:48:25 AM

as I understand the tokens can be bought now and now the price will be more favorable. So I still think to buy now having a guarantee listing.
This is certainly good, but for those who are going to hold tokens for a long time, you need to be sure that the project will be implemented and in demand.
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:52:39 AM

Hey. what about the bounty program? I would like to understand how it will work in practice. I would like to get my tokens and help the project in its development Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: