Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Geco.one - Cryptocurrency PAMM Trading Platform🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3699 times)
GecoOne (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:29:38 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2019, 06:38:29 PM by GecoOne

Geco.one is a platform that enables you to safely invest in the cryptocurrency market using skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service, called PAMM account, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting your resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become a crypto-trader yourself.

Join the Private Sale right now!🔥

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GecoOne (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:51:15 AM

What is PAMM trading?

The original concept of a PAMM system was invented in October 2008 by Dmitry Orlov during his tenure at Alpari, the concept having since then become widely recognised as a vital tool for managers/traders and investors. PAMM is an abbreviation for “Percentage allocation management module” or “Percentage allocation money management”. It is as simple as having highly skilled and experienced trader(s) managing your money for you when you have little or no idea about the trading market. Trade marketing is business to business marketing, where activities are aimed at increasing the demand for products among various supply chains. The most significant trading markets in the world are the currency trading markets. They deal with the exchange of one currency for another; for example, exchange of Dollar for Euro.

The PAMM trader provides the investors with the resume, investment profile, previous investors ratings and comments about the trader. Investors are at liberty, to have more than one trader to manage their investments, allocating proportions of Choose your Trader: Invest your money: 19 their investment to the traders as they deem fit. Although there might be a minimum amount of money an investor can start with, there is no limit to the maximum of investment. The PAMM trader act as independent guarantor, to make sure that the obligations on the part of the traders and the investor get fulfilled accordingly. A trader must have at least a certain amount of personal investment with the PAMM firm. A trader can manage and receive profit from their account and investors accounts. 300 + 600 BTC Geco.one fee 0.01% BTC BTC 60 + 108 BTC 60 + 64 20 % 12 % 8 % 60 % 1,500 BTC 0.01 % Traders don’t have access to investors’ money. They cannot withdraw it at any point. However, the profit made after a trading session is shared between the trader and the investor using the designated percentage share stated from the onset by the PAMM trader.

written by Jay Stankiewicz
GecoOne (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:37:42 PM

Discover basics about the Geco.one platform & become the cryptocurrency investor the smart way.

THE TRADING MARKET

Market refers to varieties of systems, which may involve institutions, individuals, firms, companies and other establishments, which engage in the exchange of goods and services. Market systems may involve infrastructures, social relations and procedures that establish for the purpose of exchange. Several markets are coming to existence on a daily basis most especially in the cryptocurrency sphere. The stock market, Forex and Ventures are 3 examples of markets, where the buyers and sellers might not necessarily be in physical contact. The policies that guide trading in different markets widely varies from one to another. Each has its potential advantages and disadvantages. The ultimate advantage of any market is for traders to gain in their transaction; while the ultimate disadvantage, is a loss. The stock market is a market that gives one the opportunity to have an investment in a company or firm. The first important step of the stock exchange is for a company to decide to go public or allow others to contribute and as a result, become a shareholder in the company. The performance of the national stock exchange is a reflection of the country’s economy. The stock exchange can be on a formal platform, or over the counter market exchange. The stock market is indispensable to a free market economy. The stock exchange as is commonly referred to as equity market; allows the company to get money in exchange for counting the investor as part of the owners of the company.

Stock markets have two sections, which are the primary and secondary sections. When companies bring out their shares for sale, the new issues are almost entirely purchased by big institutions. Many other transactions involving the buying and selling of these shares by these institutions categorised as a secondary section. The opening price stock is the total of the shares sold by the company and the company’s worth. Shareholders receive part of the profit made by the firm at the end of the trading session. The venture is a business strategy, where investors put money in a lot of small businesses, with the aim of maximising profit and minimising the risk of loss in total. The investors in business ventures sign undertaking regarding the uncertainty of the outcomes of the business. The venture may include some business structures such as limited partnership, corporation, limited liability company, sole proprietorship, limited liability limited partnership, trust, municipality, joint ventures and many more. Forex, as it was earlier defined, is the exchange of foreign currencies.

Forex is a vast trade platform that thrives on fluctuations of the exchange rate of countries currencies. The investment capital in Forex is in the form of liquid cash. The transactions in forex trading system take place mainly online. The change in the exchange rate is determined objectively based on demand and supply. Forex has a colossal trade volume of about $5 trillion 9 per day. It is quite tricky for big firms, company or single individuals to manipulate. Forex, Stock market and ventures are all markets for trading, but the procedures, means, and systems of trading are far different from one another; determinant of profitability also differs. Large firms are unable to manipulate the shares in the stock market easily, and ventures are affected by various factors which may be difficult to foresee logically. The extreme liquidity of the currency on forex, coupled with leverage that propels the market’s rapid growth, makes it the perfect platform for many traders. Forex offers a form of over the counter market that runs for 24 hours of the day. It makes trading to go on quicker during regular working hours in different countries.

THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET

The existence of bitcoin is no news to anyone anymore in the 21st Century, almost everyone heard about it, but most don’t understand the potential and advantage of this new means of value. Bitcoins advantage is that Bitcoin and all the other cryptocurrencies have a means of transportation built-in. Meaning that for the first time in human history the is no need for a “middlemen” when it comes to transferring of value from one entity to another. The blockchain is a decentralised digital ledger of transactions that is distributed publicly across many computers, which makes it impossible to alter record at will. A ledger is a collection of accounting entries consisting of credits and debits. Blockchain refers to a chain of blocks, with one block connected to another. A block records all or some of the recent transactions once is a block completed, it joins the chain as a permanent database, and a new one gets generated. The number of blocks in the blockchain that connects is countless and are correctly and perfectly arranged, in chronological order. Every block contains a piece of the previous block. The blockchain has complete information about different user addresses and their balance from the beginning to the most recently completed one. The Blockchain is a technological development that deals with making transactions resistant to manipulations, it democratises and decentralises transaction processes, in a bid to remove “The middlemen “and allow transaction without central authorities. It is the technology behind the existence of virtual currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and other virtual currencies. These currencies are known as cryptocurrencies. The most significant benefits of these currencies are that they do not involve financial institutions as intermediaries.

Geco.one
Have you ever heard about people passively making money through PAMM trading system and you seem not to know much about it? Do you feel like doing profitable business with your money without any stress?

Geco.one is a multi-exchange trading platform with PAMM accounts facility, where traders are ready to do all the hard work for you. Traders will be able to create a limitless number of PAMM accounts making opportunities for an investor to profit from their skills and hard work. Thanks to a connection with multiple exchanges, traders can run several PAMM accounts on different platforms/exchanges simultaneously without any disruption.

PAMM trading platform is the place where skilled traders who have limited starting capital, meet investors with little time for exchange trading but want to trade and make a profit. Different managers can hold multiple PAMM accounts within a single platform. The number one goal of a trading establishment is to make a profit, as a result of this, the traders/managers of PAMM accounts, are highly skilled professionals.

Example of PAMM account shares The PAMM trader provides the investors with the resume, investment profile, previous investors ratings and comments about the trader. Investors are at liberty, to have more than one trader to manage their investments, allocating proportions of Choose your Trader: Invest your money: 19 their investment to the traders as they deem fit. Although there might be a minimum amount of money an investor can start with, there is no limit to the maximum of investment. The PAMM trader act as independent guarantor, to make sure that the obligations on the part of the traders and the investor get fulfilled accordingly. A trader must have at least a certain amount of personal investment with the PAMM firm. A trader can manage and receive profit from their account and investors accounts.

Traders don’t have access to investors’ money. They cannot withdraw it at any point. However, the profit made after a trading session is shared between the trader and the investor using the designated percentage share stated from the onset by the PAMM trader

Interested? Full article you can find in our Medium.
Join our social medias to stay tuned!

Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:30:16 AM

in which country is the company registered as a legal entity? And do you have all the necessary licenses for such activities?

Licensed and authorised
by the Estonian Financial
Intelligence Unit (FIU).

this information is available on the website. I think this is a good sign that still increases the credibility of the project. Since in this market a lot of scams.

sound

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:45:09 AM

still, I wonder what guarantees the platform will be able to give to investors and what methods of capital protection it can offer. Since according to the developers this is one of the main advantages
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 06:47:03 AM

at least we have to wait a long time to see the development of this project because for ico they will end in March 2020 around one more year so we better continue to see the journey of this project

Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:47:59 PM

what partners does the project have at the moment? I would like to know that experienced traders are ready to support the project now. And will traders have available trade statistics?
I think statistics should be available anyway. This way users will be able to trust traders and their reputation more.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:06:35 PM

what partners does the project have at the moment? I would like to know that experienced traders are ready to support the project now. And will traders have available trade statistics?
I think statistics should be available anyway. This way users will be able to trust traders and their reputation more.
we need to wait for the alpha version to see how it all works
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:16:51 PM

Will there be a bounty program or airdrop or something similar or is it not envisaged by this project?
Chrinday

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:49:29 PM

The idea is definitely worth attention.  I think investors will be interested in such a project.  I will follow the developments.
Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:27:44 AM

The idea is definitely worth attention.  I think investors will be interested in such a project.  I will follow the developments.
well, if you can get passive income then thousands of people will use this opportunity and I will be one of them.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:57:52 AM

well, if you can get passive income then thousands of people will use this opportunity and I will be one of them.
More and more people are coming to this area, but they have no prior experience and often lose money and become disappointed in the cryptocurrency market. Because such a platform is a must.
sound

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:26:53 AM

More and more people are coming to this area, but they have no prior experience and often lose money and become disappointed in the cryptocurrency market. Because such a platform is a must.
all the same, it is difficult to say something without working prototypes.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:51:23 AM

all the same, it is difficult to say something without working prototypes.
Well, as I understand it, the team is already working on it now and there should not be any problems with the implementation of the project. Because it is a good motivation for investors.
dmccool85

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:39:18 AM

in which country is the company registered as a legal entity? And do you have all the necessary licenses for such activities?

Licensed and authorised
by the Estonian Financial
Intelligence Unit (FIU).

this information is available on the website. I think this is a good sign that still increases the credibility of the project. Since in this market a lot of scams.

Yes, it's just great that the project has already been registered as a legal entity. I think this will increase community confidence ....
GecoOne (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:25:59 PM

Hey. I do not understand reputable traders will be employees of your platform or the project will be the guarantor between the trader and the investor?

Hi, let me explain, we will not employ traders but every trader on our platform will agree to terms & conditions, meaning that all he's/her's trading history will be available to investors to see. By doing so traders will build their own reputation making it more attractive to investors.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:29:18 PM

Hey. great project. I think it will motivate users. Of course, such projects already exist, but they do not use blockchain technology.
teradont

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:14:17 PM

Hey. I do not understand reputable traders will be employees of your platform or the project will be the guarantor between the trader and the investor?

Hi, let me explain, we will not employ traders but every trader on our platform will agree to terms & conditions, meaning that all he's/her's trading history will be available to investors to see. By doing so traders will build their own reputation making it more attractive to investors.

Do you plan to introduce a system of ratings and reviews for traders?
Zivorice

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:49:04 PM

Do you plan to introduce a system of ratings and reviews for traders?
I think that in any case, it should be implemented. Users should not use the services of trash scammers.
Chrinday

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:10:24 PM

I think that in any case, it should be implemented. Users should not use the services of trash scammers.
Well, we'll see. I personally would be convenient to trade in this way, but I would need to get some kind of guarantee.
teradont

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:55:56 AM

interesting platform and most importantly useful. But it is important to have as few Scam traders and traders with low qualifications because it will negatively affect the rating of the platform.
I think the developers will take into account these points and the project will be as safe as possible and will bring profit to investors. This is the only way to become successful.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:19:38 AM

interesting platform and most importantly useful. But it is important to have as few Scam traders and traders with low qualifications because it will negatively affect the rating of the platform.
I think the developers will take into account these points and the project will be as safe as possible and will bring profit to investors. This is the only way to become successful.
well, in fact, such services exist now. But blockchain will make it more convenient and most importantly safe. There will be much less risk of losing your money.
teradont

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:53:25 AM

interesting project. I think that this is what is needed in the market. I'd use that platform myself.
as I understand the project is in its early stages and it is not known when it will be implemented. So you can wait more than a year before launching the platform.
I hope this will not happen and I will be able to use this platform in the near future.
Chrinday

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:58:51 AM

Hey. Interesting project. I would like to understand how much time it takes to implement it. Are there any deadlines?
Well have to wait for the first vs to see how it will all be available to investors and how much you can earn .
GecoOne (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:59:47 PM

What is a PAMM account?

Geco.one presents:

To understand the future, let’s get to know the past first.

Here is the quick overview of PAMM accounts provided by Alpari:

The PAMM accounts service brings investors and traders together, allowing investors to earn on the Forex market without trading on their own and managers to receive additional income through efficiently managing investor funds.

To invest funds just choose a PAMM account or a ready-to-use PAMM portfolio (a collection of several PAMM accounts together) with the help of our ratings.

The PAMM account is a unique service developed by Alpari, which has gained worldwide popularity.

We came up with and created the concept of PAMM accounts.

Source:https://alpari.com/en/investor/pamm/

. . .

PAMM Accounts trading originated from Alpari, a Forex based brokers who managed to establish this type of trading over 10 years ago and still going strong. The results are staggering and there was no doubt when we decided to pursue this trend.

. . .

In August 2018, the idea was born to create PAMM accounts and portfolios for the cryptocurrency market, bringing the crypto market together like never before.

The team was gathered to create first PAMM accounts and portfolios platform for cryptocurrency market by Geco One.

The task is huge and requires a lot of preparation. At https://geco.one we are ready to face that challenge and deliver a platform that will revolutionise the Cryptocurrency market. This solution will bring the cryptocurrency believers and non-believers together like never before.

Geco.one is feeling the niche in the cryptocurrency market.

With the tools of such high precision like PAMM account, the level of trust in cryptocurrency will increase bringing new investors to the market on a daily basis.

This is a truly revolutionary approach that is already getting so much recognition and attention.

Geco.one is a platform that enables you to safely invest in the cryptocurrency market using skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service, called PAMM account, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting your resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become a crypto-trader yourself.

. . .

Petrunovskiy2

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:27:59 AM

please tell me how the platform will receive income? and what are tokens for anyway? is it a means of payment between investors and traders?
well, as I understand it, this will be one of the main functions of this token.  But we do not know how big the demand will be.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:49:08 AM

please tell me how the platform will receive income? and what are tokens for anyway? is it a means of payment between investors and traders?
well, as I understand it, this will be one of the main functions of this token.  But we do not know how big the demand will be.
if it will really give income then we will be able to see thousands of users of this platform around the world. popularity will grow very quickly.
well, as I understand it is one of the ideas of the project. Investors will have to get income through the work of professional traders.
teradont

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:38:56 PM

Hey. tell me how many tokens can I buy now? where can I find information about payment methods? as I understand now there is a closed round of sales?
the official channel wrote that now they are finishing the platform for token sales. So I think there is no such information.
Chrinday

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:39:22 PM

usually the early investors get the best prices.  But as will be in this case I don't know yet.  So we will wait for the official announcements.

well, the team has already received a license. this is a good way to gain the trust of investors and it's really cool.
DroppedM

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:19:36 PM

usually the early investors get the best prices.  But as will be in this case I don't know yet.  So we will wait for the official announcements.

well, the team has already received a license. this is a good way to gain the trust of investors and it's really cool.
now of course the team shows good results . But the competition in this market is huge and will have to show something really unique for this.
I agree with you, but in fact I liked the video presentation.  I think it will be a good opportunity for passive income.
Chrinday

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:35:55 AM

Hey. I think that it will be possible to get a good profit.
is registration available now?

the project is only in the initial stages of development. I don't know what you're talking about. think. But in any case it is worth attention.
it is too early to draw conclusions. I think it will be possible to support the project only after we see announcements from the team regarding the implementation of the platform.
DroppedM

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:50:12 AM

GEC TOKEN ECONOMY MODEL

PROVEN BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS

Geco adopts the Ethereum Blockchain and ERC-20 token protocols standards to build a utility token. Its primary purpose is the utilisation of the platform and internal ecosystem. We want our coin to be tradable on major exchanges to provide the best possible trading option to all adopters. Each token will get burned each time its utilised on our platform, decreasing the number of tokens and delivering constant growth in value at the same time. The Geco.one platform is developing a unique utility token usable inside the ecosystem of the platform. The token developed on the Ethereum network and according to the ERC20 Standard. The functionality of the token is available in the Token economy model section.

ACCESS
the stock exchange. By building demand for GECOIN, we are bringing a tremendous number of investments to the system. With the use of our token burning and utilisation strategy, we’re making it stronger on the exchanges. That way we are giving you the ability to profit from the early purchase. The founders’ assumption is the token is usable now and in the future and infrastructure development around the token before, during and after ICO.

The price of the token inside the platform always adjusts to a current market price as soon as it reaches at least three different exchanges and features on coinmarketcap.com. The GEC token price connection with an average price on the market determines its value for token holders. Geco.one is using specific strategies to build the demand for it. One of the provided strategies is down protection of the valuation. Making GEC token stronger on the exchanges gives you the ability to profit from early purchase. The second, most important solution is directly related to a token burning mechanism. After utilisation of GEC inside the Geco.one platform, Token gets burned permanently. These basic principals make token supply smaller in a form we called: “A diverted mining system”. That mechanism results in tokens being harder to get because there is less and less of them available on the market. The GEC token is set on a platform together with a regular payment method. In general, people are required to provide credits on their accounts to make the modern investment machine working — moreover, credits provided in PRE and POST payments with the use of standard methods and GEC payments. Every token that used inside the application gets burned, decreasing the number of tokens in the total supply making it more expensive to buy on exchanges.

The ultimate goal of the PAMM trading system is to serve as a platform to ensure constant liquidity of cash, transparent transactions and maximisation of profit for investors

https://medium.com/@geco.one/geco-one-token-414c17690048

mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:32:19 AM

3% for a bounty company is pretty good. can you tell when it will be launched and what are the user requirements?
AntonioM

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:50:14 AM

3% for a bounty company is pretty good. can you tell when it will be launched and what are the user requirements?
as I understand they only started and therefore I don't see any news about it. we will wait for the development of the project. because the terms of implementation are delayed.
teradont

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:10:07 AM

I have not seen such a broad function for the crypto market. This is usually offered for the stock market. so I think the project will be very interesting for users around the world.
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:42:46 AM

the economic model of the token will allow the project to be profitable for everyone. if of course the traders who will work on the platform will be the most effective.
will there be any rating and feedback system that will allow users to choose the most successful traders?
Yes, it would be interesting to see how this project will work in practice. What will happen if the trader loses the clients money.?
buzhdao

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:57:25 AM

the economic model of the token will allow the project to be profitable for everyone. if of course the traders who will work on the platform will be the most effective.
will there be any rating and feedback system that will allow users to choose the most successful traders?
Yes, it would be interesting to see how this project will work in practice. What will happen if the trader loses the clients money.?
Yes, I also wonder how users will be immune.  I think this is very important especially for beginners who just want to earn income.
Chrinday

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:02:36 AM

apparently there will be any concept that will allow you to choose only traders who trade in profit or something else*?

Yes, it would be interesting to know how users will be protected from negative transactions? for me it would be most interesting.

Yes essentially there is no protection from this. just everything will depend on what kind of trader you choose for your purposes.
mancuerna68

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:22:33 AM

apparently there will be any concept that will allow you to choose only traders who trade in profit or something else*?

Yes, it would be interesting to know how users will be protected from negative transactions? for me it would be most interesting.

Yes essentially there is no protection from this. just everything will depend on what kind of trader you choose for your purposes.
I wonder how it will be able to do correctly especially for a beginner. I would like to see what will be the interface of the platform and what it will offer for passive earnings.
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 11:59:47 AM

Hey. will there be a bounty program or airdrop or something like that? I would like to start with that. since before the start of the project should take a lot of time.
as I understand, soon there will be closed sales rounds and everyone will be able to buy tokens on preferential terms. but in any case I will wait for announcements.
and when will the first working prototypes* be launched ? and what traders will support the project now.
DroppedM

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:57:01 PM

what tools will be provided in the interface? where can I read more about this?
in the official chat wrote that after the weekend will update information about this.  But in fact now I can say that it will be essentially the same tools as in the stock market.
johra123

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:19:57 AM

in the official chat wrote that after the weekend will update information about this.  But in fact now I can say that it will be essentially the same tools as in the stock market.
I think it will be very popular among traders. so I will monitor the growth of this project. I think I can make a profit using this platform.
haninah26

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 05:34:22 AM

I think it will be very popular among traders. so I will monitor the growth of this project. I think I can make a profit using this platform.
but I do not really like that the timing of this project is a bit delayed. so you need to understand that this is still an investment for the long term.
psyko_chewbacca

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:51:13 AM

the idea seems interesting to me especially if we see the bull market. then interest in the cryptocurrency market will grow and we will be able to earn good money.
Aidonker

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 06:05:25 AM

the idea seems interesting to me especially if we see the bull market. then interest in the cryptocurrency market will grow and we will be able to earn good money.
but in fact it will depend on what kind of trader you can choose for yourself, in order for it to be successful.
Chrinday

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:22:41 AM

please tell me where I can see the distribution of tokens? where can I see how many tokens the team will receive and whether these tokens will be frozen for any time?
anu0702

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:20:06 AM

Hey. tell members of private rounds of sales have any discounts or preferential terms or how it will work?
johra123

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:43:23 AM

Hey. tell members of private rounds of sales have any discounts or preferential terms or how it will work?
Well, as I understand, investors have always bought tokens at a better price during the closed round. so we will wait for announcements about this.
haninah26

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 08:58:18 AM

Tell me what features the project will have for traders? and how many traders can earn thanks to the platform?
psyko_chewbacca

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:15:09 AM

Tell me what features the project will have for traders? and how many traders can earn thanks to the platform?
it will depend on how successful a trader you are and how much investors entrust you with their capital. This is essentially the most important.
teradont

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:37:35 AM

Hey. Tell me if you plan to hold a bounty program? I have not seen anything about this. how much money is allocated for this?
and how much money have you managed to attract?
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:11:09 AM

Hey. Tell me if you plan to hold a bounty program? I have not seen anything about this. how much money is allocated for this?
the tokens are allocated for this, but I don’t understand when it will be launched. so they will wait for announcements from the team about this.
ahmad86goo

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:24:25 AM

the tokens are allocated for this, but I don’t understand when it will be launched. so they will wait for announcements from the team about this.
now only closed sales rounds are underway. I think it will be possible to earn very well on this if the team can still implement the project.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 05:37:26 AM

Tell me what is the price of the token now? and what currencies are accepted? I would like to understand how the most profitable to buy tokens.
linxinyuan

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:50:47 AM

Tell me what is the price of the token now? and what currencies are accepted? I would like to understand how the most profitable to buy tokens.
You can register and buy tokens for yourself. But I still do not understand when there will be a listing on exchanges. so you need to more thoroughly examine these points.
Saidwac

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:04:57 AM

Tell me if the team will take part in any international conferences? Is there any information at the moment about this?
sound

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:25:10 AM

Tell me if the team will take part in any international conferences? Is there any information at the moment about this?
Yes, it would be interesting that the team will be able to offer at the moment. Participation in such events will help to find large investors and also increase confidence in the project.
dmccool85

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:39:21 AM

Yes, it would be interesting that the team will be able to offer at the moment. Participation in such events will help to find large investors and also increase confidence in the project.

I understand that sales will last another 5 months, because the project still has every chance to collect the necessary amount. I think that this is the right decision in such a market.
haninah26

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 06:55:37 AM

I understand that sales will last another 5 months, because the project still has every chance to collect the necessary amount. I think that this is the right decision in such a market.
and listing on exchanges will be only after these events or not? I would like to understand how all this will work in practice.
nguyen08kx1

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:16:37 AM

and listing on exchanges will be only after these events or not? I would like to understand how all this will work in practice.
I myself am wondering when the listing will be on exchanges? and what kind of exchanges will it be? with someone being negotiated at the moment?
teradont

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:01:11 AM

Tell me if there will be some kind of insurance for beginning investors who want to use this platform.
DroppedM

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:30:38 AM

still, I do not understand what this platform will be different from those that are already running and working right now. Even if they do not use blockchain technology.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:02:13 AM

I'm really interested in ICOs that target the financial world especially the trading sector. Are you going to organise a bounty campaign? That could bring you some awareness from the crypto public.
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:58:08 AM

I'm really interested in ICOs that target the financial world especially the trading sector. Are you going to organise a bounty campaign? That could bring you some awareness from the crypto public.
at least the funds are allocated for this. as I understand it, 3% of tokens will be allocated for the bounty program.
sound

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:16:55 PM

at least the funds are allocated for this. as I understand it, 3% of tokens will be allocated for the bounty program.
well, in fact, the announcements on the launch of the bounty program was not. perhaps it will be launched during the start of the public round of sales. in any case, we will wait for announcements from the team.
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:43:08 PM

where can I read more about the tools that the platform will provide for users? And also for traders who will trade thanks to your platform.
buzhdao

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:22:55 PM

where can I read more about the tools that the platform will provide for users? And also for traders who will trade thanks to your platform.
recently published an interesting article on this subject can look it up on medium.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 06:17:33 AM

the project looks interesting. I think that there is a good chance to take the lead in this market, since no one has yet offered such tools for the crypto-currency sphere. So I think it will be in demand
mancuerna68

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:06:37 AM

the project looks interesting. I think that there is a good chance to take the lead in this market, since no one has yet offered such tools for the crypto-currency sphere. So I think it will be in demand
well, let's see how it will work in practice . I think that we still need to wait for the launch of working prototypes. to draw conclusions.
vinirocket

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:30:46 AM

tell me when the platform will be launched? already have a launch date for the first working prototypes? I would like to understand how it will work in practice.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:47:27 AM

well, in fact, the announcements on the launch of the bounty program was not. perhaps it will be launched during the start of the public round of sales. in any case, we will wait for announcements from the team.
surely everyone will be impatient to wait for that, because the bounty program from good projects will be awaited by many people, especially the bounty hunter

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sound

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:58:05 AM

surely everyone will be impatient to wait for that, because the bounty program from good projects will be awaited by many people, especially the bounty hunter
it's logical. and I think that this is what we should start with and make good money on it in the future.
and also it will be possible to pay for the services of traders.
ahmad86goo

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:22:43 AM

it's logical. and I think that this is what we should start with and make good money on it in the future.
and also it will be possible to pay for the services of traders.
that's a big plus. Tokens will be a liquid asset anyway. And this of course is very good. But the timing of the project does not please me.
buzhdao

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:17:22 AM

that's a big plus. Tokens will be a liquid asset anyway. And this of course is very good. But the timing of the project does not please me.

apparently the technical implementation of the project takes a long time. moreover, they have not yet collected the soft cap at the moment.
legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 01:37:40 PM

apparently the technical implementation of the project takes a long time. moreover, they have not yet collected the soft cap at the moment.
and what in General soft cap of the project and how many means are already collected ? tell me where I can see this information?
Bitnoval

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:08:33 PM

well, then you will have to hold the tokens for more than a year in order to get the maximum income.  So you need to count on long-term storage.
burya2

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:30:13 AM

Well, it looks like it's gonna be very interesting. Because it will be beneficial for both traders and novice investors.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 05:45:10 AM

Well, it looks like it's gonna be very interesting. Because it will be beneficial for both traders and novice investors.
but how can we be sure that this history of transactions is real. I think it is important that the transactions were for large sums because traders can simply create a positive story through small transactions.

MMM Extra Is Good !
DroppedM

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:58:03 AM

They allocate 3% for the bounty program and if they can collect a soft cap it's all going to be really cool. I think that the project will help to make a lot of people.
we can't draw conclusions yet. sales will start only today and soon we will be able to see the activity of investors regarding sales rounds.
as I understand it, the sales rounds will be launched today or tomorrow. that's cool. But it's also cool that the team decided to hold an IEO
legendaryloki

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:20:23 AM

tell me what discounts you can get for those who will participate in closed sales rounds? I would like know when will be listing on the exchanges ?
gzf445

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:24:54 AM

how will the platform make money? Will it be a percentage of transactions or a percentage of transactions?  Or will there be a subscription fee*?
ahmad86goo

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:41:44 AM

how will the platform make money? Will it be a percentage of transactions or a percentage of transactions?  Or will there be a subscription fee*?
I think it would be right if it was a percentage of the profits or something like that. I think it would be right for investors.
venera17

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:02:16 AM

will you run your own exchange or will you work through API's of popular exchanges? how will this work in practice?
dmccool85

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:34:28 AM

I think that the project will be implemented in the near future. So let's see how it all works. At least we need an alpha version.
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:02:22 AM

will you run your own exchange or will you work through API's of popular exchanges? how will this work in practice?
this will work about the same way these stock market apps work .  Only the project will use blockchain technology.
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:15:04 AM

as I understand the rounds of sales have already started? can I buy tokens right now and what discounts can I get for myself?
buzhdao

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:28:22 AM

as I understand the rounds of sales have already started? can I buy tokens right now and what discounts can I get for myself?
you can register on the website and buy tokens now. But I still do not understand when they will have to appear at the exchanges.
atowas2015

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:49:41 AM

you can register on the website and buy tokens now. But I still do not understand when they will have to appear at the exchanges.
I think that the price of the token will go up so the demand will be just huge. if this of course will earn novice investors .
teradont

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:22:11 AM

Hey. tell me where in more detail you can read about the tools that will provide this project.
vinirocket

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:34:40 AM

Hey. tell me where in more detail you can read about the tools that will provide this project.
recently published an interesting article in the medium. thanks to which it will be possible to understand very well what tools will be presented for the project.
sound

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:56:07 AM

recently published an interesting article in the medium. thanks to which it will be possible to understand very well what tools will be presented for the project.
well now I will study it for myself. I think I can keep track of how it all works in practice.
but it will have to wait a long time.
johra123

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:16:42 AM

Hey. I will monitor the growth of this project. tell me you already have some agreements with exchanges regarding the listing of this project?
Chrinday

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:29:27 AM

Hey. I will monitor the growth of this project. tell me you already have some agreements with exchanges regarding the listing of this project?
it's too early to talk about it. I have not seen any preliminary agreements. but still I think that in the long term it can be very profitable.
atowas2015

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:49:01 AM

has the project already received the necessary licenses as a legal entity?  and whether you plan to register certain patents.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:28:21 AM

it's too early to talk about it. I have not seen any preliminary agreements. but still I think that in the long term it can be very profitable.
What you say is true because in my opinion it is too fast to ask about the agreement with the exchange because you could say this is still the beginning of the beginning so the most important thing is that we continue to follow the progress so it is clear

Bitnoval

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:34:42 AM

What you say is true because in my opinion it is too fast to ask about the agreement with the exchange because you could say this is still the beginning of the beginning so the most important thing is that we continue to follow the progress so it is clear
well, let's wait for news from the team. and maybe we'll see the first working prototypes soon. but so far I have not seen any announcements about this and it is in fact logical as sales started a few days ago.
ahmad24

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:58:22 AM

does the team plan to take part in any international conferences ? I think it could increase the credibility of this project.
AntonioM

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:35:35 AM

does the team plan to take part in any international conferences ? I think it could increase the credibility of this project.
while I haven't seen any announcements about this. as I understand it, the team is most interested in launching working prototypes. but the conference is also an important point.
griffoninvest

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:15:25 AM

how will the platform make money? commission fee?
ChrisPop
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:31:00 AM

I believe that this concept is going to be very lucrative for both Geco.one and investors & traders as well. But the development team needs to make a great job especially at the design and backoffice of the platform. Still looking forward to a bounty campaign. Smiley
DroppedM

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:03:20 PM

I believe that this concept is going to be very lucrative for both Geco.one and investors & traders as well. But the development team needs to make a great job especially at the design and backoffice of the platform. Still looking forward to a bounty campaign. Smiley
I also think that will be possible. it would be right to start with a bounty program. 3% is a pretty big amount and it will be in demand
well if the sale will be on the exchange that I am in any case going to participate because it's a guaranteed listing. I will monitor the growth of this project.
DroppedM

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:40:34 AM

well, let's wait for any working results from the development team. I think now it is most important to see a working cocept.
but still it is an investment for a long time and you need to understand it. but there is a big plus that the project is in demand among users and will be able to quickly scale.
well, for this at least, the team must perform everything that is written in the white paper.  And implement the project and all the technical components.
let's see how it will work in practice and I think that I can buy a few tokens while the conditions are very favorable.
indrajulliana1995

Activity: 212

opensea nft indra95

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:21:33 AM

I am interested in the concepts offered, but I still doubt
  now because it is still in the initial stages, I will see the development of this project for now, if developer is serious and successful I will not hesitate to invest

DroppedM

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:37:51 AM

well, I still will wait for announcements at the exchanges. And after that I will buy tokens for myself.
But perhaps now the price is more favorable, although I do not know for sure. But that would be logical. Since investors are now risking more and they should get more motivation.
Chrinday

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:18:36 PM

I hope that soon we will see working prototypes of this platform. Tell me what exchanges it will support? Or are you just planning on making your exchange?
I would also be interested in how it will all work. I think it would be very convenient through the API top 10 exchanges. In that case, it would be very convenient.
I think this is how it will be implemented. well, let's see how it will be in practice after the platform is launched. This is still an investment in the long term.
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:37:56 AM

let's see how it will work in practice. the tools are really unique and I think it will all allow me to make very good money.
Let's see. it is too early to draw conclusions and I would like to understand when this project will be implemented . And will it depend on the activity of investors?
Of course this is not the right time to draw conclusions because it is too fast and regarding the project I also do not know when it will be implemented so there is no choice but to keep abreast of the development of this project

DroppedM

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:03:34 AM

Hey. please tell me how many tokens can I buy for myself now? I also I want to know what kind of purse it is best to use.
as I understand it can be any wallet. so you will need to earn on these exchanges.
ningrum

Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:54:31 AM

tell me at the moment there are already large partners who are ready to support the project publicly?
currently Geco.one only has 3 partners as far as I know, Tribag, Bruk, and Gatowka,
maybe they will add their partners, we just wait, for sure they already have a license

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:04:54 AM

how will the platform make money? commission fee?
good question. I think it would be right to take a Commission on profits . that would be the best thing. at least for users
ahmad86goo

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:25:35 AM

tell me at the moment there are already large partners who are ready to support the project publicly?
currently Geco.one only has 3 partners as far as I know, Tribag, Bruk, and Gatowka,
maybe they will add their partners, we just wait, for sure they already have a license
this of course is a big plus. I think I can support the project but I'm not ready to allocate a large amount for investment)
legendaryloki

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:50:51 AM

this of course is a big plus. I think I can support the project but I'm not ready to allocate a large amount for investment)
nevertheless, even if you buy tokens now, they can be used for the services of the platform. it can also be very profitable.
atowas2015

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:23:28 AM

how are you going to attract famous traders to work on the platform? already have some conditions to join the platform?
venera17

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:07:22 AM

how are you going to attract famous traders to work on the platform? already have some conditions to join the platform?
Yes it would be interesting who of public people will support the project in the near future. more precisely, I would be interested in well-known traders.
jeffrost

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:41:05 AM

Yes it would be interesting who of public people will support the project in the near future. more precisely, I would be interested in well-known traders.
have not seen any announcements about this. but in any case, we will wait and see how this project develops
ahmad24

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:30:18 AM

Hi everyone. I have already made a decision to buy some tokens for myself and I think that I will be able to earn after the listing, especially since the listing will be in July.
StillMark31

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 07:56:31 AM

Hi everyone. I have already made a decision to buy some tokens for myself and I think that I will be able to earn after the listing, especially since the listing will be in July.
we already know what are the exchanges and is there any news about this? as I understand it will be 2 exchanges of the top 10 or not?
teradont

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:20:27 AM

we already know what are the exchanges and is there any news about this? as I understand it will be 2 exchanges of the top 10 or not?
as I understand it will be top exchanges so I will definitely support this project. but maybe I will do it after the announcements.
venera17

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:40:10 AM

as I understand it will be top exchanges so I will definitely support this project. but maybe I will do it after the announcements.
Yes, still as interesting as possible what it will be an exchange and what will be the price of the exchange.
buzhdao

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:33:39 AM

Hello how many tokens can I buy for myself is minimal and which wallet is best used for this?
Bitnoval

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:55:19 AM

Hello how many tokens can I buy for myself is minimal and which wallet is best used for this?
as I understand the minimum Deposit at the moment 100 euros. and the wallet is already integrated into the platform, which is very convenient at the moment.
venera17

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:24:17 AM

as I understand the minimum Deposit at the moment 100 euros. and the wallet is already integrated into the platform, which is very convenient at the moment.
moreover, this money can be spent on the services of traders, although I do not understand what will be the cost of these services.
karim77

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:48:33 AM

moreover, this money can be spent on the services of traders, although I do not understand what will be the cost of these services.
while I do not really understand how it will work and how the company will make money. it will be a subscription for a month or it will be a percentage of transactions.
Ankit7723

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:07:09 AM

while I do not really understand how it will work and how the company will make money. it will be a subscription for a month or it will be a percentage of transactions.

I don't know how it's going to work yet. let's wait for the official announcement.
 but as I understand it, tokens can be sold on exchanges.
johra123

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:36:21 AM

I don't know how it's going to work yet. let's wait for the official announcement.
well, it will be very profitable and you can make a profit without any risks. This of course attracts me at the moment.
AntonioM

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:54:26 AM

well, it will be very profitable and you can make a profit without any risks. This of course attracts me at the moment.
well, if a company is listed on popular exchanges then definitely you can earn I didn't doubt it.
buzhdao

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:34:47 AM

well, if a company is listed on popular exchanges then definitely you can earn I didn't doubt it.
well, now the project looks quite promising. Especially since they have all the necessary licenses. so I will invest after the announcement of the IEO
johra123

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:55:46 AM

well, now the project looks quite promising. Especially since they have all the necessary licenses. so I will invest after the announcement of the IEO
Ah they already have made announcements that this will be 2 exchange in July. but we do not yet know exactly what these exchanges will be.
gena1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:26:34 AM

Ah they already have made announcements that this will be 2 exchange in July. but we do not yet know exactly what these exchanges will be.
in any case, the price now will be more profitable and it should be understood. need to buy. tokens now to get the advantage on the exchanges and I'm so steely.
venera17

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:57:34 AM

is there a video presentation of the project. More precisely, I would like to see how this interface will work to understand for yourself how it will be convenient.
karim77

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:16:18 AM

is there a video presentation of the project. More precisely, I would like to see how this interface will work to understand for yourself how it will be convenient.
as I understand at the moment the platform is not ready yet and we need to wait for the team to finish the development and show us the alpha version.
buzhdao

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:37:43 AM

as I understand at the moment the platform is not ready yet and we need to wait for the team to finish the development and show us the alpha version.
when will that happen? I would just like to understand when investors will see the result of the team's work.
legendaryloki

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:10:37 AM

Hey. can I buy tokens for myself now and what is the minimum contribution to this project? and do I need to provide documents to verify my identity?
atowas2015

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:33:54 AM

Hey. can I buy tokens for myself now and what is the minimum contribution to this project? and do I need to provide documents to verify my identity?
you can register on the site right now and get the most accurate information about it. I'm still waiting for announcements regarding exchanges.
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:51:58 AM

you can register on the site right now and get the most accurate information about it. I'm still waiting for announcements regarding exchanges.
as I understand it will be 2 exchanges of the top 10. So you can be sure that the demand will be maximum. I'm just sure of it. so we need to support the project.
AntonioM

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:35:58 AM

as I understand it will be 2 exchanges of the top 10. So you can be sure that the demand will be maximum. I'm just sure of it. so we need to support the project.
let's still wait for the official announcement on this occasion and then it will be possible to draw conclusions regarding the start of the project.
StillMark31

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 06:15:22 AM

how many tokens can I buy now? I would like to understand what is the minimum contribution to the project....
johra123

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:59:02 AM

how many tokens can I buy now? I would like to understand what is the minimum contribution to the project....
100 euro minimum Deposit. and the wallet is already built into the platform. I think it will be pretty convenient.  Personally, I'm ready to buy some tokens for myself.
legendaryloki

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:25:11 AM

100 euro minimum Deposit. and the wallet is already built into the platform. I think it will be pretty convenient.  Personally, I'm ready to buy some tokens for myself.
I'm ready to buy tokens. But I clearly need to understand when we get a listing on the exchanges and what it will be exchanges?
bluskyboyz

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:50:12 AM

Hey. tell me where you can read more about the partners of this project? I'd like to read this for me. I think that it will be quite popular....
legendaryloki

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:28:29 AM

Hey. tell me where you can read more about the partners of this project? I'd like to read this for me. I think that it will be quite popular....
https://medium.com/@geco.one/gecoin-on-coineal-ieo-launchpad-d1804fa6c84b
here's an interesting article in medium.  I think the project has any chance of success.
burya2

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:56:24 AM

Hey. I currently want to buy tokens for myself but do not understand how it will work in practice. In any case, it will be in demand for both traders and users.
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:24:46 AM

Hey. I currently want to buy tokens for myself but do not understand how it will work in practice. In any case, it will be in demand for both traders and users.
let's at least wait for the first working prototypes of the platform to be launched. think then you can better understand what tools will be available.
venera17

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:50:11 AM

let's at least wait for the first working prototypes of the platform to be launched. think then you can better understand what tools will be available.
there's an article on that on the medium.  You can see this material for yourself. But as I understand it will be the same tools as for the stock market. 
I think this is what you need in the crypto market.
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:51:36 AM

there's an article on that on the medium.  You can see this material for yourself. But as I understand it will be the same tools as for the stock market. 
well, I have already bought tokens now and now I will wait for the team to fulfill their promises. I think within a year it will be possible to do X4.
I hope I'm not mistaken.
haninah26

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 12:14:03 PM

well, I have already bought tokens now and now I will wait for the team to fulfill their promises. I think within a year it will be possible to do X4.
I hope I'm not mistaken.
let's see how it will work in practice. we must be sure that this platform will be in demand on the market. for users can simply use exchanges and not use these tools.
Petrunovskiy2

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:47:50 PM

I hope I'm not mistaken.
let's see how it will work in practice. we must be sure that this platform will be in demand on the market. for users can simply use exchanges and not use these tools.

most likely, the project should be considered as passive income. I think it will be the most profitable. Especially if you choose a reputable trader for yourself.
DroppedM

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:26:59 PM

most likely, the project should be considered as passive income. I think it will be the most profitable. Especially if you choose a reputable trader for yourself.
I wonder what will be the tools and methods for choosing traders. I think this is a pretty important point.
vinirocket

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:57:41 PM

I wonder what will be the tools and methods for choosing traders. I think this is a pretty important point.
as. I understand all traders will have a transparent history of transactions. and as I understand it, every trader will be able to determine the price of their services.
Nirvana25

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:38:01 AM

we will have the best data for this. let's see how it will work in practice. But now at least you need to buy tokens for me.
gzf445

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:08:51 AM

when can we see the beta version of the project? there is already news regarding the development of the platform itself and at what stages is this development now?
buzhdao

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:42:01 AM

when can we see the beta version of the project? there is already news regarding the development of the platform itself and at what stages is this development now?
now just begun the rounds of sales. and in July will IEO. I think after that we will see enhanced development in a short time.
inokrambol

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 05:11:37 AM

now just begun the rounds of sales. and in July will IEO. I think after that we will see enhanced development in a short time.
we already know what it will be the exchange and whether received official confirmation from the exchange? I would just like to understand all this for myself that this information is true.
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:33:44 AM

we already know what it will be the exchange and whether received official confirmation from the exchange? I would just like to understand all this for myself that this information is true.

here is an interesting material about it. it will be possible to buy tokens directly on exchanges. although it is now possible to be more profitable.
teradont

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:46:39 AM

here is an interesting material about it. it will be possible to buy tokens directly on exchanges. although it is now possible to be more profitable.
if you believe in the project, it is better to buy tokens right now. because now the price will be the most favorable.
ahmad86goo

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:12:11 AM

will the team be represented at any international conferences. I would like to understand how quickly the project will develop.
AntonioM

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:41:09 PM

will the team be represented at any international conferences. I would like to understand how quickly the project will develop.
it will be very interesting and will help to attract large investors. I would love to see some video reports for myself.
DroppedM

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:00:05 PM

it will be very interesting and will help to attract large investors. I would love to see some video reports for myself.
well, I see even now that the project is developing very rapidly. I understand that in July it will be possible to do X4 at least. and without any risks.
atowas2015

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:35:05 PM

well, I see even now that the project is developing very rapidly. I understand that in July it will be possible to do X4 at least. and without any risks.
I will gladly take this opportunity for me. . I have already made a decision to buy tokens now. So it will be possible to get any profit in a few months.
Saidwac

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:10:08 AM

I will gladly take this opportunity for me. . I have already made a decision to buy tokens now. So it will be possible to get any profit in a few months.
Yes, this is a great opportunity, especially since this project will be really useful for users and therefore will be in demand.
haninah26

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 06:38:06 AM

the project looks very interesting. I think that this is what you need in the cryptocurrency market. since beginners will be less disappointed and the popularity of cryptocurrencies around the world will grow.
buzhdao

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:08:26 AM

the project looks very interesting. I think that this is what you need in the cryptocurrency market. since beginners will be less disappointed and the popularity of cryptocurrencies around the world will grow.

to do this, at least the project should become popular. worldwide.  and here everything will depend on the work of the team in the future.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 07:53:43 AM

let's see how it will work in practice. But either way, I'll use it for myself. But in any case, it will be most profitable to buy these tokens now.

MMM Extra Is Good !
jeffrost

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:25:22 AM

let's see how it will work in practice. But either way, I'll use it for myself. But in any case, it will be most profitable to buy these tokens now.

I don't know yet what will be the price at the time of the IEO it will be cheaper or be the same as it is now. so it is better to wait for the official announcement.
harroucheamiravo

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:26:39 AM

I don't know yet what will be the price at the time of the IEO it will be cheaper or be the same as it is now. so it is better to wait for the official announcement.
But we'll see. we will wait for news from the company. But even now I see that the project is developing quite rapidly.
ahmad86goo

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:47:31 AM

But we'll see. we will wait for news from the company. But even now I see that the project is developing quite rapidly.
but still you need to understand that it will be in demand and the price of the exchange will not be lower than during the sales rounds.
AntonioM

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:56:13 AM

but still you need to understand that it will be in demand and the price of the exchange will not be lower than during the sales rounds.
when carrying out IEO this does not happen. at least in the months following sales.
DroppedM

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:14:43 PM

tell me what tools will be available for traders ? what will be the advantage over conventional exchanges? I just want to understand why this product will be in demand?
teradont

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:44:00 PM

tell me what tools will be available for traders ? what will be the advantage over conventional exchanges? I just want to understand why this product will be in demand?
https://medium.com/@geco.one/financial-tools-geco-one-platform-bc995df760a2
here's some good stuff about it. I think that it will give more understanding about the work of this project at these stages.

harroucheamiravo

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:05:19 AM

here's some good stuff about it. I think that it will give more understanding about the work of this project at these stages.

Yes, quite a lot of tools. let's see how much it will be in demand, but I would be happy to use this project for myself to generate passive income.
linxinyuan

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:20:31 AM

Yes, quite a lot of tools. let's see how much it will be in demand, but I would be happy to use this project for myself to generate passive income.
this has been working on the stock market for quite a long time.
but there is a plus that every trader will have a transparent trading history. it is in fact very important for users of the platform.
teradont

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:34:40 AM

this has been working on the stock market for quite a long time.
but there is a plus that every trader will have a transparent trading history. it is in fact very important for users of the platform.
Yes, in fact the main thing is to choose the right trader and I do not understand what will be the cost of these services? Will it be a subscription or a percentage of profit? how will the economic model work?
DroppedM

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:00:55 AM

Yes, in fact the main thing is to choose the right trader and I do not understand what will be the cost of these services? Will it be a subscription or a percentage of profit? how will the economic model work?

I'm also very interested. I think the model of payment for services should be as honest as possible for users. Which means I'll have to pay a percentage of the profits .
AntonioM

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:15:07 AM

I'm also very interested. I think the model of payment for services should be as honest as possible for users. Which means I'll have to pay a percentage of the profits .
let's see what decision the team will make about this. But in any case, this project will be in demand in the market and it pleases me as an investor.
teradont

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:32:52 AM

let's see what decision the team will make about this. But in any case, this project will be in demand in the market and it pleases me as an investor.
in any case, IEO is a very good solution. Only in this way it will be possible to attract investors in this market and collect the necessary amount for development .
DroppedM

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:54:24 AM

Hey. on the website I read that 3% will be allocated for the bounty program? already known when it starts and what will be the conditions for users*?
karim77

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:17:48 AM

Hey. on the website I read that 3% will be allocated for the bounty program? already known when it starts and what will be the conditions for users*?
haven't seen any canons regarding the bounty. I'm glad that sales have started now and I'm going to buy some tokens for myself.
johra123

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:50:19 AM

haven't seen any canons regarding the bounty. I'm glad that sales have started now and I'm going to buy some tokens for myself.
and what is the minimum contribution to the project and what wallet is best used for this? I would like to understand how it will all work.
buzhdao

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:36:11 AM

and what is the minimum contribution to the project and what wallet is best used for this? I would like to understand how it will all work.
Now the minimum contribution is 100 euro. But let's see what happens next. Perhaps on the exchange of the minimum contribution will be less.
ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:33:47 AM

I wonder what will be different from the other trading platform .  Now we need a breakthrough idea .
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:23:29 AM

I wonder what will be different from the other trading platform .  Now we need a breakthrough idea .
It's true we all also hope that the platform is different from other trading platforms so that everyone will be interested in this project, let's just wait for the development

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
burya2

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:04:50 AM

there's already a video so I can see what it's going to look like? I think it is very important to understand how the project will work.
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:52:15 AM

there's already a video so I can see what it's going to look like? I think it is very important to understand how the project will work.
it's too early to tell.  the project needs investments in order to be implemented and I think that you will understand all this well .
teradont

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:27:09 AM

it's too early to tell.  the project needs investments in order to be implemented and I think that you will understand all this well .
Yes, now the sales have just begun and we will wait and monitor the activity of investors.
but I think, IEO and guarantee of listing is a big plus.
DroppedM

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:04:32 AM

Yes, now the sales have just begun and we will wait and monitor the activity of investors.
Yes, at least you can not be afraid to buy tokens for yourself. you are guaranteed to be able to sell them in the near future.
AntonioM

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:46:39 AM

let's see how it all works. I think that will support the project after the official announcement regarding exchanges.
teradont

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:22:20 PM

Geco.one — APRIL 2019

A quick sum up of April 2019, what happened this month at Geco.one?
Another month and another 100% realisation of the program. All the task that has been planned, were carried out by the Geco.one Team.

The private sale platform is ready, you can purchase GEC tokens at a discounted price of 0.1€ for 1 Gecoin.

Our affiliation system gives you the opportunity to receive a 10% bonus for any purchase made by the recommended person.

Announcement of IEO’s on COINEAL & LATOKEN
We also signed multiple partnerships as planned. You can read more about it in the link below.
Imagine giving your money to a trader, so he can make a profit for you when he makes one for himself — introducing cryptocurrency PAMM accounts by Geco.one.

read more: https://medium.com/@geco.one/geco-one-april-2019-d176c2afcf23
AntonioM

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:48:38 PM

cool 2 popular exchange. I think you can safely buy tokens now. it seems to me that the price will be the most profitable right now.
miko7

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:45:15 PM

cool 2 popular exchange. I think you can safely buy tokens now. it seems to me that the price will be the most profitable right now.
the team has really done a lot now. And I think it will be possible to buy these tokens right now. listing on exchanges is certainly a huge plus for investors.
Chrinday

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:04:26 PM

please tell me the exchanges have confirmed the news?  That is, I would like to understand that this is the most formal and accurate.
buzhdao

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:45:10 PM

please tell me the exchanges have confirmed the news?  That is, I would like to understand that this is the most formal and accurate.
Yes, as I understand it is an official statement from the developers. so you can safely buy tokens. I think to do it today.
legendaryloki

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:14:29 AM

I see the team has been able to achieve a lot now and I think it will be really cool. So let's see how it will work in practice.
nguyen08kx1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:39:34 AM

I see the team has been able to achieve a lot now and I think it will be really cool. So let's see how it will work in practice.
now it is important to collect the necessary amount for the development of the project and it is very important. The fact that the team received a listing on 2 exchanges is very important and I think that investors will appreciate it.
teradont

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:32:37 AM

now it is important to collect the necessary amount for the development of the project and it is very important. The fact that the team received a listing on 2 exchanges is very important and I think that investors will appreciate it.
it's gonna be really cool. I will buy some tokens now to sell on exchanges after listing. and then I think it will be necessary to monitor how quickly the project will be implemented.
DroppedM

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:11:36 AM

I see that there are already first renders of your platform? I am glad that the project is already developing.
AntonioM

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:48:41 AM

I see that there are already first renders of your platform? I am glad that the project is already developing.
Maybe there will be a video review and I would like to make money on it. I think that the project has every chance to be implemented.
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:41:01 AM

Maybe there will be a video review and I would like to make money on it. I think that the project has every chance to be implemented.
everything will depend on the work of the team. I think that it will be possible to buy tokens now in order to make a profit in a short period of time. Or rather immediately after the listing.
ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:52:01 AM

IEO guarantees listing on the same exchange - it is no doubt a big plus for the project . I also follow the result
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:54:33 PM

IEO guarantees listing on the same exchange - it is no doubt a big plus for the project . I also follow the result
in this state of Affairs, investors can always get a big profit without any risks. so I will take part in the project.
linxinyuan

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:55:00 PM

in this state of Affairs, investors can always get a big profit without any risks. so I will take part in the project.
without risks it will be possible to make x2-X3. if you want to get more tokens you will need to keep for a long time.
Chrinday

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:38:32 PM

without risks it will be possible to make x2-X3. if you want to get more tokens you will need to keep for a long time.

I'm still going to keep the tokens for a long time. I think that after the launch of the project the price will fly to the moon.
buzhdao

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:35:52 PM

tell me when I can see how the working platform will look like? I would very much like to understand it all for myself.
karim77

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:46:46 AM

tell me when I can see how the working platform will look like? I would very much like to understand it all for myself.
I think soon the team will show us this information. and all of us will be able to earn very well on it I am simply sure of it.
miko7

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:21:49 AM

now the team has shown very good results and I think that it will be possible to buy tokens for themselves in the near future.
teradont

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:44:09 AM

now the team has shown very good results and I think that it will be possible to buy tokens for themselves in the near future.
Thinking of listing on 2 exchanges and popular exchanges is already a pretty good achievement. 
but in the future we will wait for the start of the platform.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:10:51 AM

I'm still going to keep the tokens for a long time. I think that after the launch of the project the price will fly to the moon.
Geco.one started the IEO at Coineal and Latoken, I thought it was not wrong, but seeing a small community and lack of promotion might need some effort, I myself am not sure what you say if prices will soar when the IEO is finished

DroppedM

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:49:00 AM

Geco.one started the IEO at Coineal and Latoken, I thought it was not wrong, but seeing a small community and lack of promotion might need some effort, I myself am not sure what you say if prices will soar when the IEO is finished

many carried out the project without any community .Because the exchange will target traffic IEO
AntonioM

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:51:37 AM

many carried out the project without any community .Because the exchange will target traffic IEO
well, the main thing that you can buy tokens now. I think it will be possible to make very good money right after the listing. because investors who buy tokens now will have an advantage on exchanges.
Ankit7723

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:04:04 PM

well, the main thing that you can buy tokens now. I think it will be possible to make very good money right after the listing. because investors who buy tokens now will have an advantage on exchanges.
that's why I decided to buy tokens now. the guarantee of listing is and therefore the risk will be minimal.
nguyen08kx1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:39:06 PM

that's why I decided to buy tokens now. the guarantee of listing is and therefore the risk will be minimal.
Yes, now it is a very big plus. Standard sales rounds are not popular at the moment and if the team wants to collect the required amount you will need to show something original.
harroucheamiravo

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:27:45 PM

let's see how it all works. but in fact I really liked the idea of this platform.  I think I'd be happy to use it for myself.
Chrinday

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:03:46 PM

let's see how it all works. but in fact I really liked the idea of this platform.  I think I'd be happy to use it for myself.
while it is too early to draw conclusions, let's still gradually monitor the development of this project. it seems to me that it will be possible to buy tokens in the near future.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 02:08:12 PM

while it is too early to draw conclusions, let's still gradually monitor the development of this project. it seems to me that it will be possible to buy tokens in the near future.
That's why we discuss hard the tokens with step by step. If I can sell the valuable token later then I am not thinking more about the buying the token. This makes sense for me.
bluskyboyz

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:04:36 PM

That's why we discuss hard the tokens with step by step. If I can sell the valuable token later then I am not thinking more about the buying the token. This makes sense for me.
you can buy tokens now because we are sure that there will be a listing on 2 top exchanges and it will be very important.
Aidonker

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 03:03:33 AM

the project looks interesting for both traders and users and it seems to me that it will be in demand.
and the fact that now there is a guarantee listing is a big plus.
AntonioM

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:21:55 AM

the project looks interesting for both traders and users and it seems to me that it will be in demand.
and the fact that now there is a guarantee listing is a big plus.
Yes, if you buy tokens now you can make X4 on the exchange.  Without any risks. But that's my opinion....
teradont

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:38:00 AM

Yes, if you buy tokens now you can make X4 on the exchange.  Without any risks. But that's my opinion....

this is of course speculative but it is in fact not important if I make. So IEO and is now working.
DroppedM

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:53:32 AM

this is of course speculative but it is in fact not important if I make. So IEO and is now working.
well, I in fact first time I see such a model to be able to buy tokens now and then, IEO on the exchange .
nguyen08kx1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:12:27 AM

please tell us when we will be able to see how the platform will look like and what features it will all have.*?
karim77

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:30:53 AM

please tell us when we will be able to see how the platform will look like and what features it will all have.*?
the medium has very interesting information about the financial instruments that the project will have. I think it's gonna be pretty important.
atowas2015

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:57:29 AM

I think in the crypto market such a project is now necessary. Because in the crypto market you can earn much more than in the stock market. But we also need experienced traders.
ahmad86goo

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:48:07 AM

tell me what will be the opportunity to search for traders and what to do if the trader will trade in the negative . How investors will be protected from this.
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:26:46 AM

tell me what will be the opportunity to search for traders and what to do if the trader will trade in the negative . How investors will be protected from this.
I am sure this project has a strategy to overcome it. I think you should ask this in the official telegram to get a faster response.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Chrinday

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:32:32 AM

I think in the crypto market such a project is now necessary. Because in the crypto market you can earn much more than in the stock market. But we also need experienced traders.
as I understand it will be all the tools to choose traders. and I think that it will be possible to really make a profit. after the launch of the platform. judging by concept.
anu0702

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:51:42 AM

I am sure this project has a strategy to overcome it. I think you should ask this in the official telegram to get a faster response.
Yes, this is still one of the important points that can attract the attention of the community. Especially novice investors will want to make money on it.
Nirvana25

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:16:28 AM

the project will be implemented and will be in great demand. if of course the command implements what is written in the white list.
lkjhg

Join On COMBO

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:26:50 AM

You are right, I myself also think that it is better for us to ask through the telegram group because then our questions will be answered quickly by the team but I can't guarantee

atowas2015

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:10:33 AM

tell me when users will be able to see how the platform will look visually? at what stages of development is it all.
teradont

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:55:40 AM

tell me when users will be able to see how the platform will look visually? at what stages of development is it all.
on this occasion, there were no announcements. apparently the team is focused on other stages of development. We'll wait until the working prototypes are shown.
DroppedM

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:31:37 AM

on this occasion, there were no announcements. apparently the team is focused on other stages of development. We'll wait until the working prototypes are shown.
now it will be possible to make very good money even on the speculative component. I will buy tokens in the near future because of IEO means good growth.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:35:15 AM

PAMM trading is an excellent trading service. The old BTC-E exchange used to have PAMM and was very popular before 1Broker took the lead in copy trading. As you may know both BTC-E and 1Broker are gone. I'm glad I found this thread, I'll sign up when the platform is running.

kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 10:24:54 AM

PAMM trading is an excellent trading service. The old BTC-E exchange used to have PAMM and was very popular before 1Broker took the lead in copy trading. As you may know both BTC-E and 1Broker are gone. I'm glad I found this thread, I'll sign up when the platform is running.
I'm also sure it's all going to be popular but only if the team implements everything that is written in white paper.

MMM Extra Is Good !
ahmad86goo

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:54:24 PM

Yes, it was great, but I don't understand why no one is doing it at the moment.
in fact, such tools now offer only Geco.one
gena1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:16:33 PM

well, the better we can be sure that the project will be in demand if the team implements it all at the moment.
Aidonker

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 03:43:39 PM

well, the better we can be sure that the project will be in demand if the team implements it all at the moment.

I think that the development needs investment. let's see how it will work in practice.  But as I understand it, the team is already working on the platform and this is a big plus.
Chrinday

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:09:15 PM

I think that the development needs investment. let's see how it will work in practice.  But as I understand it, the team is already working on the platform and this is a big plus.

now it is more important to conduct IEO and collect the necessary amount for this. then we can be sure that the team is implementing the project.
atowas2015

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:42:55 PM

tell me the team already has some experience in trading and how you are going to attract the first traders to the platform?
Aidonker

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 06:18:59 AM

tell me the team already has some experience in trading and how you are going to attract the first traders to the platform?
perhaps there will be some benefits for the first traders or something like that. And will there be a rating of traders on the platform to make it easier for users to make a choice.
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:40:29 AM

perhaps there will be some benefits for the first traders or something like that. And will there be a rating of traders on the platform to make it easier for users to make a choice.
as I understand the whole trading history will be available to users and they will be able to make their own decisions.
teradont

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:07:17 AM

as I understand the whole trading history will be available to users and they will be able to make their own decisions.
all the same, it is very important to do everything in order for users to be able to make money. Then the project will be able to scale very quickly.
DroppedM

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:31:22 AM

all the same, it is very important to do everything in order for users to be able to make money. Then the project will be able to scale very quickly.
in any case, trading is a risk. so you need to be able to make the right decisions in order to earn. But of course plus that it will be possible to automate everything.
ahmad24

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:56:40 AM

tell us at what stage of development and when we will be able to see the first working prototypes of this project? I'm very interested in how convenient it can be.
linxinyuan

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:11:13 AM

tell us at what stage of development and when we will be able to see the first working prototypes of this project? I'm very interested in how convenient it can be.
at a minimum, it will be necessary to attract investments for the development of the platform. But I understand that investors and I also want to see how it all will work.
gerathrash

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:50:30 AM

this is actually the first time I've seen it. the team is selling tokens now and after that will hold IEO on the exchange. this is a very interesting decision.
psyko_chewbacca

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:47:25 PM

this is actually the first time I've seen it. the team is selling tokens now and after that will hold IEO on the exchange. this is a very interesting decision.
well, as I understand it is most profitable to buy tokens now. Because now the price will be the most favorable.
Chrinday

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:12:31 PM

well, as I understand it is most profitable to buy tokens now. Because now the price will be the most favorable.
Yes, it will be most profitable to buy tokens now. moreover, the wallet is already integrated into the platform. It will be very convenient.
lkjhg

Join On COMBO

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:03:10 PM

Yes, it will be most profitable to buy tokens now. moreover, the wallet is already integrated into the platform. It will be very convenient.
It is indeed advantageous to buy tokens now but after all it returns to the personal decisions of each and I hope this opportunity can be used well because if it is not possible to regret later

buzhdao

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:20:51 PM

It is indeed advantageous to buy tokens now but after all it returns to the personal decisions of each and I hope this opportunity can be used well because if it is not possible to regret later
well there is a plus on other projects. we get a guaranteed listing on exchanges.
ePesoInitiative

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:46:28 PM

You know what? This topic should have another thread in the Bitcoin trading section or the services section. You see, I think some 45% of forum members don't visit the altcoin section. They think all altcoins are scam. They are purely about Bitcoin. But Geco.one's services is for all crypto.

legendaryloki

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:48:36 AM

You know what? This topic should have another thread in the Bitcoin trading section or the services section. You see, I think some 45% of forum members don't visit the altcoin section. They think all altcoins are scam. They are purely about Bitcoin. But Geco.one's services is for all crypto.
you're partly right. But while they do not have a running platform I think it is not relevant.
I am sure that the project will be in demand but at least it still needs to be implemented.
atowas2015

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:48:47 AM

you're partly right. But while they do not have a running platform I think it is not relevant.
I am sure that the project will be in demand but at least it still needs to be implemented.
Yes, here you are absolutely right and I think can be placed in other sections immediately after launching the alpha version....
I think it'll be pretty soon.
teradont

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:30:04 AM

the project is quite interesting and I will use this platform for me because exchanges cannot offer such financial instruments.
DroppedM

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:52:53 AM

the project is quite interesting and I will use this platform for me because exchanges cannot offer such financial instruments.
Yes, it will be very interesting for me. and the main thing that this will allow you to obtain good profit. If of course choose the right trader.
vinirocket

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:24:08 AM

Yes, it will be very interesting for me. and the main thing that this will allow you to obtain good profit. If of course choose the right trader.
as I understand it, the platform will have all the tools and it will allow the project to quickly scale and find new customers.
inokrambol

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 11:09:57 AM

as I understand it, the platform will have all the tools and it will allow the project to quickly scale and find new customers.
this is in the long run and now it is important to participate in IEO. so it will be possible to earn much faster although it will be a speculative component.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 11:41:56 AM

this is in the long run and now it is important to participate in IEO. so it will be possible to earn much faster although it will be a speculative component.
I think the project will easily collect a soft cap and will be in demand in the future. if the team can put all this into practice.

MMM Extra Is Good !
vinirocket

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:49:52 PM

please tell me where you can read more about what financial instruments will have this platform. I would like to understand all the benefits for users.
Chrinday

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:23:26 PM

please tell me where you can read more about what financial instruments will have this platform. I would like to understand all the benefits for users.

Financial tools @ Geco.one platform.

I like this material.  you can read and see how this project is developing.
Ankit7723

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:02:38 PM

Financial tools @ Geco.one platform.

I like this material.  you can read and see how this project is developing.
thank you now'll take a look this material for themselves.  But I already see that this project will be in demand among users.
Nirvana25

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:03:41 AM

Hey. please tell me how many tokens can I buy now minimum*?   as I understand all the same now it will be most profitable.
clamaluma

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:26:02 AM

Hey. please tell me how many tokens can I buy now minimum*?   as I understand all the same now it will be most profitable.
the site already has all the information in this regard. can buy a little token now and during the IEO in order to diversify risks .
teradont

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:43:34 AM

the site already has all the information in this regard. can buy a little token now and during the IEO in order to diversify risks .
now I don't see any risks for me. Because we have a guarantee listing on exchanges and this is now the most important thing at the moment.
DroppedM

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:57:17 AM

now I don't see any risks for me. Because we have a guarantee listing on exchanges and this is now the most important thing at the moment.
much will also depend on when the platform is launched. Only after that, the tokens will be in maximum demand. So it will also need to be understood.
miko7

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:43:20 AM

at the moment, exchanges do not have such functionality. And it can be a big plus and because of this it will be in demand among users.
let's see how it all works . at least people will need to know about this project and therefore need a global company for marketing.
hope they will be able muster soft cap already in any time soon and we will see that the realistically useful for people. These will be great tools.
Nirvana25

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:41:23 AM

hope they will be able muster soft cap already in any time soon and we will see that the realistically useful for people. These will be great tools.

let's wait until the platform is launched and then draw conclusions about it.
atowas2015

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:10:28 AM

you still understand that it will be investment in the long term. as to the IEO another 2 months and the launch platform even more time must pass.
teradont

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:33:00 AM

you still understand that it will be investment in the long term. as to the IEO another 2 months and the launch platform even more time must pass.
you're right here, but I like that no one actually has anything like this to offer at the moment. in fact, they now have no competitors at the moment.
DroppedM

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:54:50 AM

Hey. how many tokens can I buy now minimum ? and what is the best method of payment to use at the moment?  It seems to me now profitable to buy tokens for bitcoin.
karim77

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:16:11 AM

Hey. how many tokens can I buy now minimum ? and what is the best method of payment to use at the moment?  It seems to me now profitable to buy tokens for bitcoin.
perhaps it will be even more profitable to wait for the IEO and by that time we will see a very good growth in the price of bitcoin. and thus it will be possible to buy more tokens.
StillMark31

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 05:56:13 AM

here everyone makes a decision for themselves and in fact no one knows what will be the price of bitcoin in 2 months. so let everyone make a decision for themselves at the moment.
inokrambol

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 06:04:59 AM

here everyone makes a decision for themselves and in fact no one knows what will be the price of bitcoin in 2 months. so let everyone make a decision for themselves at the moment.
I'm going to buy some tokens now and the rest during IEO. So it will be possible to diversify risks.
ahmad86goo

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:39:55 AM

I'm going to buy some tokens now and the rest during IEO. So it will be possible to diversify risks.
it seems to me that it is better to buy tokens now. I personally trust the team and I would like to see how this project will develop.
Chrinday

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:51:47 AM

it seems to me that it is better to buy tokens now. I personally trust the team and I would like to see how this project will develop.
they offer pretty interesting tools and it seems to me that it will be in demand among users but only if the team will hold a good marketing company.
venera17

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:21:43 AM

they offer pretty interesting tools and it seems to me that it will be in demand among users but only if the team will hold a good marketing company.
and what percentage of the funds is allocated for this ? And when the bounty starts. because 3% of the funds are also allocated for this purpose. so I'm waiting for the start.
inokrambol

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 04:41:13 AM

and what percentage of the funds is allocated for this ? And when the bounty starts. because 3% of the funds are also allocated for this purpose. so I'm waiting for the start.

Perhaps a bounty program I'll start. Especially before the start of IEO should take a very long time. So it would be logical.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 05:08:41 AM

Perhaps a bounty program I'll start. Especially before the start of IEO should take a very long time. So it would be logical.
well, we will wait for the start of this project. I think I can make money right after the listing. So it's worth a look.

MMM Extra Is Good !
vinirocket

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:30:36 AM

Hey. the project is just fine and I think I can buy some tokens now and earn immediately after the IEO
gena1

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:58:50 AM

Hey. the project is just fine and I think I can buy some tokens now and earn immediately after the IEO
But now the price is more favorable and if you believe in this project it is better to buy tokens now to get the maximum profit.
miko7

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:32:12 AM

But now the price is more favorable and if you believe in this project it is better to buy tokens now to get the maximum profit.

there's no right recipe. so let everyone make a decision for themselves. Personally, I still want to wait for more news from the team.
dmccool85

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:00:36 AM

tell me how this project will work in practice.  More precisely, when we will be able to see the first working prototypes to understand how the interface will look like.
jmethel

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:07:48 AM

tell me how this project will work in practice.  More precisely, when we will be able to see the first working prototypes to understand how the interface will look like.
let's see how it all works.  But now not 1 exchange does not offer anything like this. and because I am sure that this project will be in demand.
ahmad86goo

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:32:52 AM

let's see how it all works.  But now not 1 exchange does not offer anything like this. and because I am sure that this project will be in demand.
Yes, it's all going to be just fine and I'm happy to support the project, but maybe still need to wait for the IEO
psyko_chewbacca

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:54:25 AM

Yes, it's all going to be just fine and I'm happy to support the project, but maybe still need to wait for the IEO
if the exchanges have already confirmed this officially on their website then I do not see any risks for this. And I think you can buy some tokens now.
clamaluma

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:07:48 AM

if the exchanges have already confirmed this officially on their website then I do not see any risks for this. And I think you can buy some tokens now.
how do I understand if I leave tokens on the platform then I will be able to pay for the services of the platform with these tokens after launch?
Aidonker

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 05:12:50 AM

now this is a very interesting project and it will be really in demand if the team implements it. So let's see how it all will develop and what investments they will be able to attract.
gzf445

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:33:34 AM

now this is a very interesting project and it will be really in demand if the team implements it. So let's see how it all will develop and what investments they will be able to attract.
let's see how it will work in practice. To make the project popular, you will need to attract reputable traders to the platform.
anu0702

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:11:05 AM

let's see how it will work in practice. To make the project popular, you will need to attract reputable traders to the platform.
well, for them it should be the most profitable.  So I think there will be no problem to make the project popular in the early stages.
inokrambol

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 06:46:42 AM

well, for them it should be the most profitable.  So I think there will be no problem to make the project popular in the early stages.
well, let's see after this platform is implemented. Now a lot of exchanges but no one has such functions. And this is a big plus.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 07:18:42 AM

well, let's see after this platform is implemented. Now a lot of exchanges but no one has such functions. And this is a big plus.

Yes, in fact they have no competitors at the moment and this is very important. I think that there will be a lot of customers immediately after the launch of the platform.

MMM Extra Is Good !
ahmad24

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:07:30 AM

Hey. I think that the project will be in demand. But I don't understand why it takes so long to spend IEO
well sales are going now.  this is of course a very important point. Since now it can be most profitable...
ahmad86goo

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:27:59 AM

Hey. I think that the project will be in demand. But I don't understand why it takes so long to spend IEO
well sales are going now.  this is of course a very important point. Since now it can be most profitable...
while we do not know what will be the price during the sales rounds. But it is good that the exchanges have already published a confirmation of the listing. This is important.
burya2

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:54:11 AM

it looks pretty interesting and I think that the project will be in demand now. and I'm happy to support the developers.
although without the alpha version I find it difficult to draw conclusions.
jmethel

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:33:05 PM

it looks pretty interesting and I think that the project will be in demand now. and I'm happy to support the developers.
although without the alpha version I find it difficult to draw conclusions.
But for the alpha version you also need to get investment and this is a pretty important point. Let's see how it all works.
inokrambol

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 03:07:36 AM

Hey. Technically, this is all interesting for the crypto market and I have not actually seen anything like it at the moment.
But I still would like to see the alpha version to understand how it all will work.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 03:22:16 AM

Hey. Technically, this is all interesting for the crypto market and I have not actually seen anything like it at the moment.
But I still would like to see the alpha version to understand how it all will work.

in fact, such software is already on the stock market but we have not seen such tools for the crypto market and I do not understand why now exchanges do not provide such services...

MMM Extra Is Good !
mancuerna68

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:38:16 AM

in fact, such software is already on the stock market but we have not seen such tools for the crypto market and I do not understand why now exchanges do not provide such services...
Cryptocurrency PAMM
this at the moment no one can offer. and in fact it is good so that the project will not have competitors.
this is certainly a plus for investors.
jeffrost

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:53:35 AM

Cryptocurrency PAMM
this at the moment no one can offer. and in fact it is good so that the project will not have competitors.
this is certainly a plus for investors.
please tell me we already know what will be the price at the time and his? I just would like to understand when it is more profitable to buy tokens now or during IEO on exchanges.
ahmad24

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:15:34 AM

please tell me we already know what will be the price at the time and his? I just would like to understand when it is more profitable to buy tokens now or during IEO on exchanges.

it seems to me that the price now should be the most favorable right now. Because those who buy tokens now are at risk much more.
dmccool85

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:33:52 AM

please tell me you have a video presentation of this project? I would like to understand in practice how it all works now.
burya2

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:56:25 AM

I think if they can attract reputable traders the project will definitely be in demand. And I will definitely support it for me. I will monitor how it all works in practice.
harroucheamiravo

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:16:56 AM

I think if they can attract reputable traders the project will definitely be in demand. And I will definitely support it for me. I will monitor how it all works in practice.
still, judging by the roadmap, this is an investment in the long term. I think selling is most advantageous when the project will become popular.
venera17

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:07:08 AM

still, judging by the roadmap, this is an investment in the long term. I think selling is most advantageous when the project will become popular.
usually immediately after the IEO you can get a good profit.  Now this is a normal phenomenon.  But in any case, everyone should make a decision for themselves.
karim77

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:18:16 AM

usually immediately after the IEO you can get a good profit.  Now this is a normal phenomenon.  But in any case, everyone should make a decision for themselves.
if you have already seen the official announcements from the exchanges that confirmed the listing then I think that there is no special risk to buy tokens in the near future.  The team should be interested in implementing the project as quickly as possible.
burya2

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:00:17 AM

Already have working prototypes? I'd really like to see what this app will look like.
atowas2015

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:21:38 AM

Already have working prototypes? I'd really like to see what this app will look like.

now while there is no news about it. I think everything will be according to the road map. All the more that team will pursue IEO.
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:34:39 AM

Where can I read about the financial instruments that this project will have? For me it's all very important at the moment. Because I would like to understand the relatively unique features.
venera17

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:48:38 AM

Where can I read about the financial instruments that this project will have? For me it's all very important at the moment. Because I would like to understand the relatively unique features.
now there are many articles in their blog... You can read and decide for yourself how it all will work. But before the launch of the platform it is difficult to draw conclusions.
jeffrost

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:01:33 AM

now there are many articles in their blog... You can read and decide for yourself how it all will work. But before the launch of the platform it is difficult to draw conclusions.
so we will wait IEO and we will wait for the launch of working prototypes. So it will be possible to invest with minimal risk. this is very important now. Because investors pay attention only to real services.
ahmad24

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:35:29 AM

when will the bounty program be and will it be at all? Already have some information about this?
Ankit7723

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:46:36 AM

when will the bounty program be and will it be at all? Already have some information about this?
I see that at the moment allocated 3% of the funds for this but I don't know when the bounty starts. we will wait for the official statement from the team.
HDSte

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:57:38 AM

Hey. will there be a video presentation describing the platform's features? I would like to have a better understanding of how this will work in practice.
clamaluma

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:12:15 AM

the project looks very interesting and has unique features. I do not understand why popular exchanges do not offer such. Geco.one has every chance to become a market leader.
inokrambol

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 06:35:34 AM

the project looks very interesting and has unique features. I do not understand why popular exchanges do not offer such. Geco.one has every chance to become a market leader.
you're right. the idea is just fine but it will depend on how much the team implements it at the moment. And the marketing company.
Aidonker

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 05:09:21 AM

you're right. the idea is just fine but it will depend on how much the team implements it at the moment. And the marketing company.
And what percentage of funds will be allocated to the marketing company. I just wish I could understand that for me.  It is in fact very important. Since all users and traders need to know about the platform.
clamaluma

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:04:43 AM

Hey. it all looks very interesting to me. It seems to me that the project has a great future if the team implements it.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 06:16:25 AM

Hey. it all looks very interesting to me. It seems to me that the project has a great future if the team implements it.
it is too early to draw conclusions. let's see what will happen after the launch of the platform.  But in any case, such financial instruments will be in demand.

MMM Extra Is Good !
mancuerna68

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:59:44 AM

it is too early to draw conclusions. let's see what will happen after the launch of the platform.  But in any case, such financial instruments will be in demand.

to do this, at least you will need to implement the project. This will be one of the most important moments. So I'll just keep an eye on the announcements from the team.
bluskyboyz

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:23:30 AM

to do this, at least you will need to implement the project. This will be one of the most important moments. So I'll just keep an eye on the announcements from the team.
As I understand now the main event is IEO and the most important to carry out it successfully and to raise the necessary sum of money.
ChrisPop
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:21:39 AM

As I mentioned before I am very excited about this future and I think it's going to attract a lot of attention of both traders and invetors. I have a question about PAMM accounts though: Do traders need to be licensed in order to create a PAMM account and manage other people money on your platform?
dmccool85

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:09:35 PM

As I mentioned before I am very excited about this future and I think it's going to attract a lot of attention of both traders and invetors. I have a question about PAMM accounts though: Do traders need to be licensed in order to create a PAMM account and manage other people money on your platform?
as I understand it will only need to provide trading history for a certain period. but I don't understand how safe it would be.
jules88

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:19:29 PM

as I understand it will only need to provide trading history for a certain period. but I don't understand how safe it would be.
I think the platform will work in such a way that investors ' assets will be protected as much as possible. But how technically it will be implemented is another question.
linxinyuan

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:30:49 PM

Hey. how many tokens do I buy now minimum? I just would like to understand how it all will work and which wallet is better to use?
nguyen08kx1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:47:25 PM

Hey. how many tokens do I buy now minimum? I just would like to understand how it all will work and which wallet is better to use?
as I understand the wallet is integrated into the platform. So it will be quite convenient to buy tokens now. But still need to be sure to launch the platform.
salmonson

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:04:31 PM

as I understand the wallet is integrated into the platform. So it will be quite convenient to buy tokens now. But still need to be sure to launch the platform.
much has already been done for this purpose. And the team will have a huge motivation to implement this project.
ePesoInitiative

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:48:09 AM

Is there any minimum viable product for Geco.one? Even a demo. This is not groundbreaking code so I'm sure the developer team has the website and backend code ready to be deployed. Of course, the status of required licenses is welcome news.

inokrambol

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 04:49:24 AM

Is there any minimum viable product for Geco.one? Even a demo. This is not groundbreaking code so I'm sure the developer team has the website and backend code ready to be deployed. Of course, the status of required licenses is welcome news.
I'm waiting for the alpha to start. This is very important for investors. But in fact, the guarantee of listing on exchanges is a good motivation.
atowas2015

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:06:51 AM

I'm waiting for the alpha to start. This is very important for investors. But in fact, the guarantee of listing on exchanges is a good motivation.
Yes, you can buy tokens now and earn in July after listing on exchanges. That is, the risks are minimal.
dmccool85

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:29:35 AM

Yes, you can buy tokens now and earn in July after listing on exchanges. That is, the risks are minimal.
let's see how it will work in practice.  But now the team shows a very good result. I wonder if they have any licenses and patents?
vinirocket

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:25:31 AM

the project looks interesting and while I'm waiting for the start of the bounty program. Since IEO must pass a lot of time .
gena1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:59:17 AM

the project looks interesting and while I'm waiting for the start of the bounty program. Since IEO must pass a lot of time .
But tokens can be bought now and it seems to me that now it should be as profitable as possible.
dmccool85

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:31:52 PM

PAMM Trading Platform this will definitely be in demand. But I do not understand why popular exchanges have not introduced such features.  apparently there are some problems on the technical side.
jmethel

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:40:14 PM

PAMM Trading Platform this will definitely be in demand. But I do not understand why popular exchanges have not introduced such features.  apparently there are some problems on the technical side.
in fact, not so long left to wait until the launch of the platform. and this is all very good motivation. Although I think the demand for exchanges will grow before the launch of the platform .
gerathrash

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:51:30 PM

in fact, not so long left to wait until the launch of the platform. and this is all very good motivation. Although I think the demand for exchanges will grow before the launch of the platform .
it is too early to draw any conclusions about this. Now the team shows good results but we do not know how this project will develop in the future.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:10:12 PM

It seems like there are no products launched in the near future, they are still focusing on the IEO which will start in 41 days,
maybe after the IEO team will focus on developing the project

DroppedM

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:32:47 PM

It seems like there are no products launched in the near future, they are still focusing on the IEO which will start in 41 days,
Yes it is, in fact, happy is not happy. But on the other hand, it is a big plus that we will be able to see the listing on reputable exchanges so quickly.
StillMark31

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 01:41:47 PM

Yes it is, in fact, happy is not happy. But on the other hand, it is a big plus that we will be able to see the listing on reputable exchanges so quickly.
I read the reports in the medium about the team and I must say that I was impressed at the moment. I hope the team will continue to work this way.
inokrambol

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 04:22:20 AM

The idea of course is good, but it is difficult to make any conclusions until we see MVP . I think that this will be most important for investors in the future.
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:49:56 AM

The idea of course is good, but it is difficult to make any conclusions until we see MVP . I think that this will be most important for investors in the future.
to do this, at least, too, need investment. So in any case you will have to wait for IEO for this.
jeffrost

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:01:33 AM

to do this, at least, too, need investment. So in any case you will have to wait for IEO for this.
as I understand the tokens can be bought now and now the price will be more favorable. So I still think to buy now having a guarantee listing.
ahmad24

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:48:25 AM

as I understand the tokens can be bought now and now the price will be more favorable. So I still think to buy now having a guarantee listing.
This is certainly good, but for those who are going to hold tokens for a long time, you need to be sure that the project will be implemented and in demand.
gena1

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:52:39 AM

Hey. what about the bounty program? I would like to understand how it will work in practice. I would like to get my tokens and help the project in its development Grin
dmccool85

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:46:14 AM

I wonder how investors ' funds will be protected? there is whether what the methods for this. It's just that traders can lose investors ' funds.
jules88

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:07:40 AM

I wonder how investors ' funds will be protected? there is whether what the methods for this. It's just that traders can lose investors ' funds.
I'm interested in that too. now I only know that there will be a transparent history of traders. And every investor can choose a trader for himself.
linxinyuan

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:19:47 AM

I'm interested in that too. now I only know that there will be a transparent history of traders. And every investor can choose a trader for himself.
it is too early to draw any conclusions. we still need to wait for the alpha version to see how it will work in practice and what traders will support the project.
DroppedM

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:15:51 AM

Hey.  please tell me you can also trade Fiat pairs or not? Or will it be only crypto assets?
salmonson

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:45:52 AM

Hey.  please tell me you can also trade Fiat pairs or not? Or will it be only crypto assets?
in fact, there are already such instruments for the stock market. But it is for the crypto-market that these are of course necessary tools.
flaviojuvent

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:22:54 AM

I read on your site that 3% of the funds allocated to the bounty program. I think it would be correct to start with this and wait for the start of the IEO.
mohammed4asd

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:42:55 AM

as I understand it will be all the same crypto assets.
because for fiatnyh pairs and shares already have a lot istrument.
deepak2212

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:23:00 AM

please tell us when the team plans to participate in any international conferences
blockchain or other events?
ckandres

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:55:48 AM

Do you plan to conduct any or tutorials for beginners? Whether on a platform or similar tools can traders will be able to conduct online webinars.
septumking

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:18:00 PM

I think the project is definitely worth attention because nothing like I have not seen in this market. Forward to working prototypes of the team.
TintBits

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:42:04 PM

at the moment I can buy these tokens? and a purse should I use to store them?
Xmagepurx

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:34:32 PM

Tell me, if I buy a token is now. on how much income I can get through the year. just interesting to me to realize that I can get a long-term perspective.
ckandres

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:46:02 PM

now the project looks very interesting, because these tools I have not seen only in the stock market. but now users. It will be able to receive a good passive income, and I think it will interest many people around the world.
lex700

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:00:24 PM

Hey. Bounty campaign is active now?
sotinicor

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:25:07 AM

What is the minimum amount of investment To participate in a private sale? And if possible , I'd like to know the list of restrictions.
mydollar

MMM EXTRA- the right step towards the goal!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 09:23:15 AM

I saw two exchanges among your partners . Will they participate in the IEO?

MMM  participants get up to 100% per month..
fedxiii

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:23:23 AM

I read in the white paper about the ICO, but I see that the basic information on the site shows about the IEO. Will there be a new WP version?
flaviojuvent

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:02:53 PM

I do not fully understand all the nuances of the strategy for burning the token after the launch of the platform. Can you explain in more detail?
I3abyKnight28

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:43:46 PM

Will investors be able to get additional profit from storing tokens while working on the platform?
madmodder123

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:06:41 PM

The idea is interesting for investors who have little experience. How will you evaluate the experience of traders who will register on the platform?
gvladimir_2010

Activity: 6

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:51:07 PM

If I understand correctly, investors themselves will be able to view the trading history of individual traders. But I am interested in automating this process. Will I be able to choose the required portfolio from the list?

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
adnan123

MMM extra the right step towards the goal !

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 04:05:52 PM

How much correctly I can judge, you are very well prepared for the sale of tokens. Is your project already registered as a legal entity?

[/i]MMM participants get up 100% per month[/i]
shastafarian

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:54:42 PM

How much correctly I can judge, you are very well prepared for the sale of tokens. Is your project already registered as a legal entity?
The owner of Geco.one is a company registered in Estonia (Geco One OU). It is licensed and authorised by Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) to provide virtual currency exchange services and for the creation of virtual currency wallets.                 https://www.21cryptos.com/geco-one-to-introduce-pamm-accounts-to-the-cryptocurrency-market/
septumking

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:33:54 PM

Now a good price to invest. The strategy of the platform guarantees the growth of the cost constantly. I'm sure I can make a profit .
mohammed4asd

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:58:38 AM

The team made a quality presentation of the project. As an investor, I am interested in creating such a platform.
TintBits

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:04:43 AM

I still can't understand how you want to get a large list of experienced traders during the opening of the platform. Will they have special  conditions?
talhabhatti570

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:49:58 AM

The technical description tells me about interesting features for investors. How will the commission for using your platform be calculated for them?
deepak2212

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:14:42 AM

If the team will be able to fulfill its implementation plan, I think that the functions of the platform will be of interest to traders. I would like to see such a platform in action.
vegor

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:38:54 PM

The team speaks about the full guarantee of the project launch due to the professionalism of the team. Have you had successful experience in such projects?
ckandres

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:35:19 PM

The team speaks about the full guarantee of the project launch due to the professionalism of the team. Have you had successful experience in such projects?

All profiles of the project team are on the website. They have experience. But I think that in addition to experience, they need the support of investors.
tiagofaria

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:29:10 PM

I read that investors are protected from fraud by the mechanism of automatic distribution of funds of the fund. What is the principle of this distribution?
mynameisrolzz

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:56:20 PM

Are there special features for experienced investors who want to manage their accounts on the platform themselves?
inokrambol

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 06:16:07 PM

Are there special features for experienced investors who want to manage their accounts on the platform themselves?
I have seen that the platform will have a good set of tools for all categories of participants. They should not be special, but should give the right to manage their investments.
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:36:38 PM

The project has a good presentation of its capabilities. But still need an active advertising campaign. Is the bounty company open?
gembira

Merit: 508

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:18:37 AM

I heard a long time ago about PAMM... But this is a ricky for investors. If traders lost all money, than investors who gave them this money will lost everything too. And how this funds will be secure?
bitcoinikdotcom

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 08:39:00 AM

Geco.one is a good project and will be listed on two exchanges after the IEO. There are no risks as in ICO about the token listing and liquidity. The token will be listed on Latokem and Coineal exchange. The IEO will be held from 1 July to 17 July.

A good article to read about Geco project with full details: https://bitcoinik.com/geco-one-the-nexus-between-experience-and-liquidity/
GecoOne (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 11:22:30 AM

Geco One - The most advanced Bitcoin trading platform in the world

The world’s most comprehensive trading platform with leverage, long & short positions, futures trading and PAMM (social trading).

Thanks to our intuitive platform and extensive charting system, which you can flexibly adjust and organize, you will be able to develop your professional strategy for trading cryptocurrencies.

All Geco.one users can take advantage of up to 100x leverage while margin trading the top five cryptocurrencies in the world.

You can trade the most popular cryptocurrencies, indices, forex and commodities using Bitcoin with all the professional tools you need for an unrivalled trading experience.

When it comes to pricing, Geco.one adopts clear principles - prices should be transparent, competitive, without any hidden incentives. We offer volume-based fees for most assets which allow you to benefit from more attractive prices as your trading activity increases.

Make trading simple with our “always flat fee” policy.

We charge two types of fees: trade fee and overnight financing. Because all instruments at Geco.one are leveraged products, you finance your trading value with overnight financing. This borrowing (financing) cost depends on the liquidity of the underlying.
As well as granting users access to a range of features and services on the platform, GEC has a deflationary mechanism built into its core tokenomics in order to maximise value for holders. Every time a GEC is used to pay for internal services on the Geco.one platform, it is burned - permanently reducing the supply.

You can trade the most popular cryptocurrencies, indices, forex and commodities using Bitcoin with all the professional tools you need for an unrivalled trading experience.

The core of the Geco.one ecosystem

Gecoin (GEC) - a utility token built using the Ethereum ERC-20 protocol - is a vital part of the Geco.one ecosystem. As well as granting users access to a range of features and services on the platform, GEC has a deflationary mechanism built into its core tokenomics in order to maximise value for holders.

Every time a GEC is used to pay for internal services on the Geco.one platform, it is burned - permanently reducing the supply.

zyxo31

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 03:18:12 PM

are there methods for generating passive income on the platform ?
if I'm not interested in trading myself
zyxo31

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 03:00:18 PM

What about promotion? When do you plan to provide full Asian promo?

in fact they have a good affiliate program and I think this will attract traders all over the world.
this should be really popular with users !

I've tried how it all works and it's pretty convenient !
I think that I will be able to buy even more coins for me now
zyxo31

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 08:12:22 PM

after all, I will start with the partner program and see what happens next .
But the project will develop quickly
zyxo31

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 02:37:52 PM

after all, this is a very good affiliate program !
I think that initially you can get a very good passive income as this project will be easy to recommend to friends

especially in the beginning, you will be able to get a huge passive income and for me it will be as important as possible !
let's see what happens next, but the project has a huge potential
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 10:55:17 PM

I use the platform now and I must say that it is very convenient and I have not seen anything like it on the market before .
this is why the platform has a huge potential
I'm still not try this platform market because i always attention to the binance market also OKEX I have several other reasons because there are quite a lot of pairs and daily trading volume is high . even though this platform is quite old .
zyxo31

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 10:12:33 AM

I think you should support some health organizations. Only together we can save world from covid
zyxo31

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 03:41:00 PM

What about covid pandemic in your team? Do you work from home or in office?

I don't think it makes any sense right now . For me the main thing is that the project was in demand and it made any sense
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 11:18:37 PM

Hope team will cooperate with other blockchain platforms to get bigger community

that's right sir because it will also an impact on the growth of traders there and the support from the community will be even greater if I hope that from this trading platform i will see token or coins Defi listing which is quite a trend right now . almost all market  already list defi coins .
zyxo31

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 01:35:38 PM

What about further platform development? What are you going to do?
zyxo31

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 08:03:30 PM

What about next community events? What are you going to do?
Jacob_Y

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 12:21:31 PM

It's a little bit strange but whitepaper is not working, maybe link in the thread is old? It just says page not found or page has been moved
zyxo31

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 05:04:12 PM

Hope team will provide more information about further platform development. They should cooperate with youtube crypto bloggers and media

I think they will cooperate with bloggers on YouTube and if they have their own channel on YouTube .
you can write to the team's email address and collaborate with them

I thought there were official partner programs like bounty or something like that

I really like how the project is developing !
I think that the popularity of traders will be huge

it all depends on how the team will be able to attract traders and how popular it will be .
I will monitor the project and how everything develops

I really like how the project is developing and the prospects will be really huge
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: