Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Geco.one - Cryptocurrency PAMM Trading Platform🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3699 times)
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:01:11 AM

Tell me if there will be some kind of insurance for beginning investors who want to use this platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:30:38 AM

still, I do not understand what this platform will be different from those that are already running and working right now. Even if they do not use blockchain technology.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:02:13 AM

I'm really interested in ICOs that target the financial world especially the trading sector. Are you going to organise a bounty campaign? That could bring you some awareness from the crypto public.
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:58:08 AM

I'm really interested in ICOs that target the financial world especially the trading sector. Are you going to organise a bounty campaign? That could bring you some awareness from the crypto public.
at least the funds are allocated for this. as I understand it, 3% of tokens will be allocated for the bounty program.
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:16:55 PM

at least the funds are allocated for this. as I understand it, 3% of tokens will be allocated for the bounty program.
well, in fact, the announcements on the launch of the bounty program was not. perhaps it will be launched during the start of the public round of sales. in any case, we will wait for announcements from the team.
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:43:08 PM

where can I read more about the tools that the platform will provide for users? And also for traders who will trade thanks to your platform.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:22:55 PM

where can I read more about the tools that the platform will provide for users? And also for traders who will trade thanks to your platform.
recently published an interesting article on this subject can look it up on medium.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 06:17:33 AM

the project looks interesting. I think that there is a good chance to take the lead in this market, since no one has yet offered such tools for the crypto-currency sphere. So I think it will be in demand
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:06:37 AM

the project looks interesting. I think that there is a good chance to take the lead in this market, since no one has yet offered such tools for the crypto-currency sphere. So I think it will be in demand
well, let's see how it will work in practice . I think that we still need to wait for the launch of working prototypes. to draw conclusions.
vinirocket

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:30:46 AM

tell me when the platform will be launched? already have a launch date for the first working prototypes? I would like to understand how it will work in practice.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:47:27 AM

well, in fact, the announcements on the launch of the bounty program was not. perhaps it will be launched during the start of the public round of sales. in any case, we will wait for announcements from the team.
surely everyone will be impatient to wait for that, because the bounty program from good projects will be awaited by many people, especially the bounty hunter

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sound

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:58:05 AM

surely everyone will be impatient to wait for that, because the bounty program from good projects will be awaited by many people, especially the bounty hunter
it's logical. and I think that this is what we should start with and make good money on it in the future.
and also it will be possible to pay for the services of traders.
ahmad86goo

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:22:43 AM

it's logical. and I think that this is what we should start with and make good money on it in the future.
and also it will be possible to pay for the services of traders.
that's a big plus. Tokens will be a liquid asset anyway. And this of course is very good. But the timing of the project does not please me.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:17:22 AM

that's a big plus. Tokens will be a liquid asset anyway. And this of course is very good. But the timing of the project does not please me.

apparently the technical implementation of the project takes a long time. moreover, they have not yet collected the soft cap at the moment.
legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 01:37:40 PM

apparently the technical implementation of the project takes a long time. moreover, they have not yet collected the soft cap at the moment.
and what in General soft cap of the project and how many means are already collected ? tell me where I can see this information?
Bitnoval

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:08:33 PM

well, then you will have to hold the tokens for more than a year in order to get the maximum income.  So you need to count on long-term storage.
burya2

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:30:13 AM

Hey. I do not understand reputable traders will be employees of your platform or the project will be the guarantor between the trader and the investor?

Hi, let me explain, we will not employ traders but every trader on our platform will agree to terms & conditions, meaning that all he's/her's trading history will be available to investors to see. By doing so traders will build their own reputation making it more attractive to investors.

Well, it looks like it's gonna be very interesting. Because it will be beneficial for both traders and novice investors.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 05:45:10 AM

Hey. I do not understand reputable traders will be employees of your platform or the project will be the guarantor between the trader and the investor?

Hi, let me explain, we will not employ traders but every trader on our platform will agree to terms & conditions, meaning that all he's/her's trading history will be available to investors to see. By doing so traders will build their own reputation making it more attractive to investors.

Well, it looks like it's gonna be very interesting. Because it will be beneficial for both traders and novice investors.
but how can we be sure that this history of transactions is real. I think it is important that the transactions were for large sums because traders can simply create a positive story through small transactions.

MMM Extra Is Good !
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:58:03 AM

They allocate 3% for the bounty program and if they can collect a soft cap it's all going to be really cool. I think that the project will help to make a lot of people.
we can't draw conclusions yet. sales will start only today and soon we will be able to see the activity of investors regarding sales rounds.
as I understand it, the sales rounds will be launched today or tomorrow. that's cool. But it's also cool that the team decided to hold an IEO
legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:20:23 AM

tell me what discounts you can get for those who will participate in closed sales rounds? I would like know when will be listing on the exchanges ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: