Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:05:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTF Quark  (Read 2978 times)
The Bitcoin Foundation

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:17:05 PM

Really funny to see all these with their own pump and dump coins battling other pump and dumps.

Its a very competitive pump and dump market.

I only counter argument and correct those who run around nitpicking and mocking potential Cryptos without even following them. To be honest i wish everyone here to get rich in the Crypto they have. We are all together. I have been into the Litecoin community since it was $ 22 cents and Bitcoiners where bashing and mocking Litecoin all the time. Now Litecoin has gained value guys like El Dude think they can go on a bashing spree.

Date Registered:   January 27, 2014
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:33:20 PM

Really funny to see all these with their own pump and dump coins battling other pump and dumps.

I only counter argument and correct those who run around nitpicking and mocking potential Cryptos without even following them. To be honest i wish everyone here to get rich in the Crypto they have. We are all together. I have been into the Litecoin community since it was $ 22 cents and Bitcoiners where bashing and mocking Litecoin all the time. Now Litecoin has gained value guys like El Dude think they can go on a bashing spree.

I was mostly active on Reddit and BTC-e chat
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:34:37 PM

Netnox = reRaise?

We should have a ShillCoin. You earn it by catching duplicate accounts.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:35:37 PM

http://bitinfocharts.com/

Quark doesn't have the necessary requirements to get 30 sec confirmation time.
it was lousely coded, ask anyone that knows about the code. (since it is open)

the only reason it is this high is cause they made mining difficult, and no one has enough to sell it down.
which is also the reason it will never proliferate.

Sell quark. Buy MEC

I take Quark over MEC all day. It was the first which made multiple hashing algorithm big. Its one of the biggest hashing family. Also it's infrastructure and community is much better than mec. It is also added to www.VaultofSatoshi.com, www.Bongocoin.com, MuCoWa multi wallet and soon https://moolah.io one of the rising Payment systems. These platforms only add potential Cryptos and MEC is nowhere to be seen.

Quark also has a EURO payment processor already. The introduction video of MEC was very amateur, where Quarks does projects very professionally, it has it's own press team, designers team, it's foundation. Everything is getting organised. You can see it in their Reddit that they care. Quark has the image to go big, especially it's name.

Agreed
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:43:49 PM

Netnox = reRaise?

Lol netnox is fkin with me
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:45:46 PM

Netnox = reRaise?

Grin
Fernandez
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:48:19 PM

Netnox = reRaise?

Grin

Thats the best you can come up with?

Doesn't matter. Shills are allowed and lots of users have multiple accounts, though I don't see the purpose now with giveaway threads banned.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

reRaise

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:53:49 PM

Yup thats what i can come up with Fernandez teach me how to get out of this please
Fernandez
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:57:07 PM

Yup thats what i can come up with Fernandez teach me how to get out of this please

Why do you want to get out of this? As long as you are not trading with yourself and leaving trust ratings its alright.

Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:02:43 PM

Why do you want to get out of this? As long as you are not trading with yourself and leaving trust ratings its alright.

Alright i will mate, let's behave ourselves reraise...the other me Grin
Simon8x

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:04:18 PM

lol  Grin

reRaise

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:07:54 PM

lol  Grin

Ok enough guys fernandez thinks i have 3 accounts now :s
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:01:36 PM

Hate to say it, but I told you so. Quark will soon be forked, it's simply a design flaw.
gnode

Activity: 492
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:10:37 PM

Hate to say it, but I told you so. Quark will soon be forked, it's simply a design flaw.

All coins including bitcoin have forks, it is how the blockchain works. A fork rarely has any impact on a coin.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 01:43:19 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 05:13:00 AM by digitalindustry

I actually think the name is why it will fail.

"sir, you got quark?"

heh.

hey it was good enough for Intel - ? http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/quark/intel-quark-technologies.html

: D

mine in a CPU / GPU use on a CPU.  

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
melarina

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:26:43 AM

one pool is responsible for ~95% of the global hash rate?

It's been that way for months. Nobody in the Quark community seems to care ...or care enough to do anything about it.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:34:35 AM

I actually think the name is why it will fail.

"sir, you got quark?"

heh.

hey it was goo enough for Intel - ? http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/quark/intel-quark-technologies.html

: D

mine in a CPU / GPU use on a CPU. 

exactly, quark is a great name. One of the best hence why all the quark clones or tribute coins try to tag on to the quark theme.

When you see any of the huge wallets selling qrk then wonder why, whilst this tiny float of qrk is all there is available to the market then price essentially means very little.

All alts are down, ppc, ltc... from peak all are down by 2/3 or more.  No big deal this goes in waves. The new shitclones will die off and the stronger communities will pull ahead again.

rockstar888

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:04:10 AM

Quark has avg Orphan blocks around 5% and as high as 16% (just yesterday)

Quark getting forked is just a matter of time.  really, and once it does, no one will trust it anymore.

Put your money where you can trust, like Megacoin.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 05:17:27 AM

Quark getting forked is just a matter of time.  really, and once it does, no one will trust it anymore.

that was Rockstar's big shot at pumping Megacoin - good work matey the world shuddered, people on wall st are taking phone calls right now, just wait for the capital to start flowing !  : |

Actually any attempt on Quark will be seen as more attempts to disrupt Crypto currency.

attempts so far have been an entertaining miserable failure, pushing decentralized Crypto eastwards  and significantly not effecting uptake and business expansion.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:52:45 AM

Quark getting forked is just a matter of time.  really, and once it does, no one will trust it anymore.

who would listen to some ass clown noob the woke up to crypto yesterday. I have already 50k Megacoin that is enough, some have 250k or more. It is a great coin, one of the best tech devs on here. However i still hold a far larger % qrk the guys at the core are very skilled at things way more important that the coin code. Did you not see that ADT  just moved complete chains? The coin tech is great but that can easily be changed. Getting a community and dedicated core/ services is way more important. Yes mega has a good community too compared to most.

Mega is a good alt, qrk is better in my opinion. You won't win fans over to mega from qrk... that just will not happen. You are doing mega no favours at all. Mega has a reasonable upside, qrk has a huge upside potential more so that 90% of coins on here. Most alts < mega < QRK.

99% of the time you see a qrk critic.... that's right they just heard about crypto... found they missed qrk....got jealous and upset....started moaning.

I really wish noobs were contained in their noob jail like before .... a few weeks in there before released into the wild.

The only people moaning about qrk have little to no qrk............but wish they did Smiley That is the most true statement you will hear on here period.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: