Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Confidence in Cryptocurrency  (Read 53147 times)
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:09:46 AM

the most preferred trust in good development in terms of security must be very
qualified because it is the initial belief if the security of an altcoin is very high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:20:26 AM

I have tried to ask myself this question many times: What can be done to restore and foster investors' confidence in cryptocurrency?
There have been several incidences, most especially as regards the issues of hack of exchanges and several other forms of stolen funds, which has in turn cause down trend at some points in the crypto space.
These incidences have made a lot of people to be at their wit ends, not knowing what to do.

If I should ask everyone what can be done to foster confidence, we will all have different things to say. Nonetheless, suggestions are welcome, but before that, I just feel that regulation is part of the main language that can restore.
Aside that, if exchanges have not started the process of insuring the funds on users on their platform, it will be good they start that.
It is like an unnecessary thought. After the hacking event against the Pentagon, did anyone lose belief against US? If you are careful to protect your own security, you will stay away from hacking events, the risk is reduced.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 10:25:28 AM

The best thing you can do to restore the confidence of the investors is to make themselves confident about the prices of the coins.
I know they are scared of exchanges getting hacked, but as always advice them to choose the best reliable exchanges available in the market.
Investors love to get profit and if in that way you can drag attention of the investors then they will surely invest.
You got your answer then, in this way you can restore confidence among your investors.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:29:41 AM

Eventually as its always been look forward to not just by those bitcoin users but to all in general, adoption will take place. Though its a slow pace its going to happen. Some governments are already on its way to make use of blockchain, finance institutes are also joining the market which is a good sign already. If it weren't for those who are greedy to dump, investors would have been staying.
Nowadays more and more people and institutions are implementing cryptocurrencies in their lives. This is evidenced by the increasing number of financial transactions that use cryptocurrencies. With things like this, the development of cryptocurrencies is predicted to be bright, I believe there will be more people using cryptocurrencies so that will make the system increase in the price of cryptocurrencies. Luckily for people who can use cryptocurrencies in their lives, they get the flexibility and benefits of cryptocurrencies.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:35:45 AM

The best thing you can do to restore the confidence of the investors is to make themselves confident about the prices of the coins.
I know they are scared of exchanges getting hacked, but as always advice them to choose the best reliable exchanges available in the market.
Investors love to get profit and if in that way you can drag attention of the investors then they will surely invest.
You got your answer then, in this way you can restore confidence among your investors.
It came into worries when new exchanges come out having a bad intentions, ruining the market itself and to make investors felt unsecured.
That's to have a regularization succeed it will lessen scam exchanges and foster confidence of the people(especially for investors). We need them and so we need to take care of them also, otherwise crypto will end up easily.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:48:02 AM

It came into worries when new exchanges come out having a bad intentions, ruining the market itself and to make investors felt unsecured.
That's to have a regularization succeed it will lessen scam exchanges and foster confidence of the people(especially for investors). We need them and so we need to take care of them also, otherwise crypto will end up easily.

all centralized exchange are regulated but there are still scams everywhere  . this is why i think regulation does not solve the problem of scamming  .  only people can avoid it    . if a new exchange that comes out , they dont mean that they will have a bad intention  .  keep in mind that popular and legit exchanges do also started new  before they got noticed by the public  .  confidence is the key to make a profit because if you are scared to take risk , your life wont changed .
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:09:48 AM

. Some exchanges whose owners have questionable characters should be shut down;
. Scamming ICO CEO inventors should be dealt with, even chased to the grave, they are drinking investors bitcoin without any remorse.
. The government just need to create an enabling environment for bigger institution to come into the market. Some exchanges should be under regulation with guarantee.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:13:36 AM

I think confidence is an important factor upon investing in cryptocurrency. You should be confident enough to invest, buy, trade and sell what you are planning to invest. If you dont have confidence you are hard to take the risk of earning.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:21:55 AM

Yes, investors wants to get money and all we need to do is to spread awareness that this market is not that stable and profit will not come always as they think. They need to know the truth so they will not expect and they will not lose confidence in the market. We can restore that confidence by doing good things, i believe it will come when everyone is contributing good things.
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:34:54 AM

In my opinion, the mechanisms for protecting investors from unscrupulous ICO organizers are far from ideal. There are no reliable ways to protect investors during a project crash. Only ICO regulation solves this problem.
According to the regulations, investors receive information about the owners of the resource and ensure that in case of fraud, fraud will be prosecuted, and investors will be refunded.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 11:38:31 AM

I have tried to ask myself this question many times: What can be done to restore and foster investors' confidence in cryptocurrency?
There have been several incidences, most especially as regards the issues of hack of exchanges and several other forms of stolen funds, which has in turn cause down trend at some points in the crypto space.
These incidences have made a lot of people to be at their wit ends, not knowing what to do.

If I should ask everyone what can be done to foster confidence, we will all have different things to say. Nonetheless, suggestions are welcome, but before that, I just feel that regulation is part of the main language that can restore.
Aside that, if exchanges have not started the process of insuring the funds on users on their platform, it will be good they start that.

Well the main thing about the market now is how safe people can invest, and how can people get repaid if exchange, wallet service got REKT. (Currently for bank, if you are hacked or etc, There's a CHANCE that you can appeal depends on the situation, but once crypto is gone, its gone. UNLESS more than 50% of the community wanted to rollback the transaction because of YOUR mistake - Which pretty unlikely

One thing i notice about Crypto is most people are afraid of losing it, getting hacked or etc.
People who always see those FUD news only knows that Crypto are basically PnD, and always got hacked
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:45:31 AM

The year may be difficult to restore investor confidence because there is no security for the ICO and is often carried away by the team, but I do not know whether in the future anyone can overcome the fraudulent ICO.
if the ico still does not want to be held responsible for cheating, surely there will be more people who will suffer losses from ico and investors will raise their hands with the increase in ico scam that is rampant so far it will not be known in the future whether there will be a system to tighten security for convenience of users or others.

attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:31:14 PM

My trust in cryptocurrency is still a lot to be gained and there are many benefits to earning money here, despite the bad market conditions, we just stay positive and continue with what we started because of the monetary cryptocurrency of money. ics today are many beautiful and trustworthy. so do not stop the inventing.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:08:33 PM

The year may be difficult to restore investor confidence because there is no security for the ICO and is often carried away by the team, but I do not know whether in the future anyone can overcome the fraudulent ICO.
in fact it is not too difficult to restore investors' confidence, I am sure they will come back to believe if you are an institution that guarantees the security of investors from ICO fraudsters by tightening an ICO project launch.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:29:41 PM

I think, some ICO must have discovered this rate of insecurity causing inconfidence in participant,to have come together to Introduce the KYC registration, which is still an issue for many today, even myself.
The best thing we can still do it to keep our security codes safe from hackers reach.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
`
March 15, 2019, 01:38:29 PM

in fact it is not too difficult to restore investors' confidence, I am sure they will come back to believe if you are an institution that guarantees the security of investors from ICO fraudsters by tightening an ICO project launch.

For Securities, we have SEC to regulate and give more restrictions over the ICO and fake exchanges and many more. Please look after the what are the regulations publish by them.

If you personally worry about the fraud ICO projects, you are always welcomes to share it on scam accusation. It will be help for DTs to check and assist you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:41:16 PM

Regulations are not the way to go if you want investors to be more confident about cryptocurrency. Having less and less regulations make bitcoin be more speculative and that high speculative nature of bitcoin makes the price go up and down so quickly. The more regulations you put on bitcoin the less corporations will want to invest and the less they invest the less movements it gets.

What makes people trust bitcoin is the high price, as long as we can go from 3 thousand dollars to 10 thousand dollars constantly than people would trust it and invest so they could make money as well but if we move between 3600 and 4200 instead of 3000 and 10000, they would just think stocks can move that much anyway so there is no point on investing into bitcoin at all for them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:45:50 PM

Well, it will be back once the bull is back. If you will look at the history of crypto, a lot had stayed away from it whenever it dips, everything will go back to how it was once the market starts getting investors and big whales attention. Just be patient and buy the dip, enjoy shopping, we might not see this prices in the future.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:49:57 PM

Bull run is the only things can bring confidence again on the crypto currencies because most of the investors who left cryptos now due to less or no profits so they will come back when they had enough.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:51:35 PM

the most preferred trust in good development in terms of security must be very
qualified because it is the initial belief if the security of an altcoin is very high.
That's right, the problem is from now on if altcoin has no development or security, then the trust for that user will decrease. because the user's trust is very important for crypto development

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: