Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:39:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Confidence in Cryptocurrency  (Read 53148 times)
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:04:05 PM

I think that the distrust of many people is connected with the system that the price of cryptocurrency is not stable. If the price of Bitcoin stabilizes and the volatility decreases, I think that people will trust the cryptocurrency more.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:06:34 PM

I think that the distrust of many people is connected with the system that the price of cryptocurrency is not stable. If the price of Bitcoin stabilizes and the volatility decreases, I think that people will trust the cryptocurrency more.

yes indeed today many do not believe in the development of crypto going forward. because ordering them using crypto requires hard work, and the work must be paid for
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:11:37 PM

yes indeed today many do not believe in the development of crypto going forward. because ordering them using crypto requires hard work, and the work must be paid for

most people are getting here, they are increasingly retreating. because of price instability when prices are determined. moreover until now many ico are scam and that makes a lot of people doubt about the future of crypto.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:01:47 PM

First thing first, we need faster transfer confirmation, that is to say; scalable blockchain platforms. Also, with blockchain being scalable, more institutional investors will come in and mass adoption will set in.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:37:39 PM

First thing first, we need faster transfer confirmation, that is to say; scalable blockchain platforms. Also, with blockchain being scalable, more institutional investors will come in and mass adoption will set in.
I really hope for the massive introduction of cryptocurrency over these 2 years. And I think that in 2021 Bitcoin will cost more than $ 20,000.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:41:44 PM

Dumb investors will only regain confidence after they saw the price go up a lot. I don't care, my confidence is still high.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:48:01 PM

Hacking is indeed a big problem and it is because of less stringent regulations. Even people who experience hacking don't know where they should file a complaint. And of course, this can reduce investor confidence so that the impact of falling coin prices.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 09:50:23 PM

If more people will can buy hardware wallet then some how they can be 99% sure that their coins are more safe if store on hardware wallets than on their pc, and even on hardware wallet they need to know elementary things to check the address and amount before press confirm buton.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 09:59:43 PM

more on details with reference as developer to work on focus as expending use with tasks on work with resource to request with the exchange on trading,
ans more to collects of results as finest on dispute with reference.]

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:36:02 PM

firstly, the blockchain design is to eliminate trust parties and system. it is better when a transaction is between two parties and there exists no intermediaries and therefore the system becomes trustless and no body is to mediate and thereby create the need for trust systems
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 11:06:33 PM

If more people will can buy hardware wallet then some how they can be 99% sure that their coins are more safe if store on hardware wallets than on their pc, and even on hardware wallet they need to know elementary things to check the address and amount before press confirm buton.
Using Ledger or Trezor is safe, but it is possible to keep crypto safe with other hardware wallets. You can do this, if you try maximally to protect your security. You should not even trust yourself.
prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:49:29 PM

in my opinion crypto prices are basically unstable and volatile, many people are hesitant about crypto because last year there was a drastic decline in the market, they continue to compare current crypto prices with crypto prices in 2017 so they don't believe in the crypto future, we must look past when bitcoin is not valuable and now that bitcoin has a high value, we must believe that crypto will definitely experience an increase in prices again
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:51:57 PM

Crypto has to be regulated some way.
It would be nice to find self regulating solutions as it should stay decentralized.
Security is crucial for crypto.
I am sure that will be solved as many project working on securing the crypto.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:59:14 AM

I have tried to ask myself this question many times: What can be done to restore and foster investors' confidence in cryptocurrency?
There have been several incidences, most especially as regards the issues of hack of exchanges and several other forms of stolen funds, which has in turn cause down trend at some points in the crypto space.
These incidences have made a lot of people to be at their wit ends, not knowing what to do.

If I should ask everyone what can be done to foster confidence, we will all have different things to say. Nonetheless, suggestions are welcome, but before that, I just feel that regulation is part of the main language that can restore.
Aside that, if exchanges have not started the process of insuring the funds on users on their platform, it will be good they start that.

More stolen funds and hacked exchanges will be reducing the investors confidence indeed.
The cause is of course because we will afraid to using cryptocurrency if our money can lost there.
But with IEO that running in some big exchanges, i think it will increasing the investors confidence because it is a trusted exchange.

nizar93

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:31:24 AM

More stolen funds and hacked exchanges will be reducing the investors confidence indeed.
The cause is of course because we will afraid to using cryptocurrency if our money can lost there.
But with IEO that running in some big exchanges, i think it will increasing the investors confidence because it is a trusted exchange.
for a large, trusted exchange I think it will safeguard investor money. because the big name of the exchange is at stake. it makes the risk of losing money less than investing in ico which can directly make our money lost by a scammer.
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:48:12 AM

I guess having more adoption will greatly increase the confidence of investors and also if some regulations can be implemented to minimize the operation of frausters in the crypto sphere,then investors can start investing again.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:57:01 AM

Keep your confidence up guys,we are going for some big thriller soon since the price of bitcoin is moving to $5000 in no time,but don't get trapped even so just be patient and wait for the price movement to move further before investing too much money for now.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:00:00 AM

Keep your confidence up guys,we are going for some big thriller soon since the price of bitcoin is moving to $5000 in no time,but don't get trapped even so just be patient and wait for the price movement to move further before investing too much money for now.

BTC has started to gain and quite huge volatility happening at this time as it was 4900$ half an hour ago and now cam to 4750$. So quite nice for the traders as this would be helping them to make some quick money if got their positions right.
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:02:51 AM

First of all is regulation. Regulation is the main part for providing security to investors as well as cryptocurrency projects. Another thing is that there must be a prompt effort to hear those victimized by scammers. Many investors and traders have been cheated and the scammers are walking free. What is the irony that the authorities concerned are doing nothing or do not have order to take action against scammers. It maybe some countries do not consider cryptocurrency a legal tender. Exchanges should provide security to the funds of investors so as to ensure and attract investors. There are the ways I think.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:01:14 PM

In cryptocurrency as in the Internet, everything is not as anonymous as it may seem to us. If you start to understand the device networks, you will understand that in general there is always the opportunity to track a person. But it is not so easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: