Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Confidence in Cryptocurrency  (Read 53147 times)
Zuxe
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:01:09 PM

I'm beginning to gain some trust on the cryptocurrency market once again, because it's seems to me like there's finally gonna be bull run this year. BTC is currently worth 5k dollar and that's a good sign.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:16:46 PM

I would like to believe that the recent surge of Bitcoin have sparked and already restored some confidence in the cryptocurrency sphere. Too many investors have been discouraged to deal with cryptocurrency with the way that things had happened last year. If this positive scenario will continue, broad investors and institutional players interests maybe renewed and eventually participate in the crypto market once again.

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:46:08 PM

So many bad influences have actually drawn the name of Cryptocurrency in mud making it look like some sort of scam investment. I think regulation alone would not solve the problem, we need highly improve security features to be installed unto platforms so that we can prevent all these series of scams that are circulating within the crypto community.
Yep, a lot of bad things has happened in cryptocurrency and it has made a lot of people to have hatred for it. But whatever, I think it’s up to us to be very careful cause everything has its disadvantages and cryptocurrency is not the only thing that has its bad sides. If only there would be ways to catching those that uses it for such bad purposes, I’d be more than happy.

OP is talking about stolen funds. Then he has the exchanges to blame. There are better exchanges with good level of security and those making use of these exchanges never complained about their funds being stolen or such. Stop blaming cryptocurrency as a whole cause of stolen funds, it’s the exchanges that you have to blame. And you should also mind the exchanges you’re using and don’t store all your money on exchanges except the ones you’re trading with.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:02:15 PM

Hacking and forms of fraud are considered the reasons for the decline in crypto prices on the market. Many people also think that this causes a loss of trust in investors and traders. I don't think their trust is lost because investors and traders have taken profits so they are out of the market by selling all their assets and that is what causes the big decline.

What should we do?

As holders and people who believe in crypto, we must start re-entering the market because the market conditions will not recover if there are no funds from investors and traders. When they start entering the market conditions will gradually recover slowly.
april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:46:38 AM

Exchange hack has done harm to the business but i think scam bounty campaigns has done worst than exchange hack. Investors has lost a lot of fund from scam projects than from exchange hack. Have you considered investing in ICO at the rate of $0.45 and you forced to sell at $0.01 or less.
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:50:10 AM

Confidence in crypto makes no sense, confidence should be shown while trading or predicting the movement of market. Confidence will only come when you have experience. If you don't have experience and still you are showing exception confidence means you are a fool.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:58:27 AM

I still survive in the world of Cryptocurrency because I believe the crypto glory will definitely come back again. And to grow trust in Cryptocurrency again, I think we have to make positive news about this industry. Like current conditions, market prices are heating up and trading volume is increasing. So I'm sure now some investors have returned to the market.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:34:17 AM

Confidence in cryptocurrency is very important in this work and the every person have full faith in this work and do regular this work and have patience and wait for the right time to sell our coins in market and take profit.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:53:38 AM

I still survive in the world of Cryptocurrency because I believe the crypto glory will definitely come back again. And to grow trust in Cryptocurrency again, I think we have to make positive news about this industry. Like current conditions, market prices are heating up and trading volume is increasing. So I'm sure now some investors have returned to the market.
yeah, i also survived crypto because i believed that one day crypto would grow and recover.

in the past few days, indeed i was a little excited to see an increase in trading volume.
i hope investors will really return to the market and make the market green again.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:08:56 AM

It feels good to see how people have ended up loving cryptocurrency this much it shows that digital assets will rule the future for the better and crypto will survive for longer

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:31:39 AM

Cryptocurrency is doing better than the past years so far and as for investors I believe that where the tough job lies is the endurance and many don't have this ,without endurance investors won't be able to hold there tokens till bull returns

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:44:07 AM

Now the procedures that were invented by the SEC in order to control and record the people who make transfers a very large number of people have already verified their wallets, so now we can say that anonymity is already leaving.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:27:56 AM

Absolutely! We can be the media to promote and support cryptocurrency. I believe and trust its proficiency that it will regain its dominance. I'm still confident and positive that despite its volatility and lack of awareness of the public it has so much potential to progress and more people will become educated in the long run, its demand will continue to grow. The willingness and eagerness to learn and explore about this technology will help us fully understand how truly profitable and valuable this technology is. I learned that with patience, positivity, confidence, and commitment we will be able to make the right decisions and make us more productive.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:40:42 AM

I never loss my belief that crypto will rise again, we consider the market as bad markwt since the all time high happened in 2017 which bitcoin pump up to 20k$ and fall down at 5k usd which the price right now. But havent you think the price is still too high base on the history where btc is created. It still high and the demand is sure in increasing so there is nothing to worry about. Investor might not active now because of the massive failure of ICO but that not matter those are just pitiful project out there. Look for the project which success  in their fund raising. Dont count on the negative part of crypto, count the development it created day by day

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:50:56 AM

What is happening with crypto today certainly makes us optimistic about the future of crypto, transaction volumes continue to rise and always above $ 50 billion, this proves that crypto investment is still promising.

..........///....../////..........
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:23:03 AM

2018 has been a tough year in terms of pricing for the cryptocurrency. And we see a lot of projects not making it this year, so its a correction year. But technology will stay, and we wanna kick off 2019 with a bang… So I think the people in the industry are still very confident about the future. So there’s no worries about that.

2018 is my worst year, I lost more than 85% of my crypto assets, and now is the time to buy because I'm sure this year the market will recover soon.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:21:04 AM

Personally, I always believe investing in crypto certainly has a big risk. But I am also very sure that investing in crypto certainly has a big advantage. Anything that happens with the cryptocurrency is certainly the usual thing in my opinion. And I always believe in every investment in crypto.

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:48:49 AM

Aside that, if exchanges have not started the process of insuring the funds on users on their platform, it will be good they start that.
I do not think that the exchange will be interested in this function.The thing is that by their nature cryptocurrency assets are very volatile.And all responsibility for their assets alas lies with the investors themselves.I think that confidence in investing in cryptocurrencies can be created only by reliable and working platforms,as well as the absence of scammers.
Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:59:51 PM

What is happening with crypto today certainly makes us optimistic about the future of crypto, transaction volumes continue to rise and always above $ 50 billion, this proves that crypto investment is still promising.
The market is not far from the bottom and it is already evident that the market is beginning to come to life and rise, which is certainly encouraging and inspiring

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:04:55 PM

I have confidence in cryptocurrency but we can't stop the risk that can be happen although we can prevent it.doubts are still there but look the market already rise and beie stable and cryptocurrency sur6 this year so i expected that investors will recover losses and cryptocurrency will go back to its popularity and investors that left cryptocurrency will go back to invest here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: