Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:18:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Confidence in Cryptocurrency  (Read 53148 times)
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:20:31 PM

I agree with you that it will be the strong regulation will make every investor to fully trust the crypto currency investments. Regulation will ensure that only legit projects will be able to join the Crypto currency space making the crypto users hard earned money will be safe from illegal people.
you must first select and create a procedure with which you can make leadership that will not adversely affect other projects.  In addition, you need to have a regulatory format that will not give the opportunity to abuse such functions.

The crypto market is still new and has not been subject to strict rules such as stock or precious metal markets. Therefore almost exchange and ICO projects are free to follow their wishes. Since then creating a market with great volatility, but most crypto investors like this
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:28:11 PM

Recently, the Binance Exchange was hacked and user funds worth about $ 40 million were stolen. The management of Binance stated that the money would be reimbursed from a reserve fund specially created for such cases.
This indicates the reliability of the exchange and the fact that Binance values its users and is ready to compensate for their losses.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:30:34 PM

Confidence is already growing day by day organically we have to keep in mind that crypto is a new technology so for maximum adoption and acceptance it will take and with recent events where many countries have welcomed crypto and many retail and business giants accepting crypto signals that we are on the right track and confidence in crypto is growing everyday.

timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 09:29:21 PM

I think the confidence of investors or other participants who supporting the project during ICO or IEO is impossible in modern conditions of cryptomarkets. Because the governments of different countries would like to control the financial operation to be sure that it doesn't direct to support bad guys. That's why we must be ready to give real info about themselves and our documents to the prove reality of own person. I think it's good but also is bad at the same time. This destroyed the initial idea of decentralization specificity of cryptocurrency. This is not a good influence on price. As a result, we don't have any confidence in cryptocurrency.

ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:32:28 PM

I strongly believe and have confidence in cryptocurrency because its the future of global economy. Prices of coins will increase once the market becomes stable.

I’m me
Pagri

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:50:55 PM

While it is true that regulation can be useful to facilitate some things in the cryptoeconomy, it is not the solution to everything and we must be aware that this type of frauds and scams will be a constant in this sector, because since computing has been popularized there have always been people willing to take advantage of any vulnerability, and this not only on the subject of cryptocurrencies, but in all areas related to information technology.
But a good regulation could avoid many abuses against users of certain services such as exchanges, where until now there has been little protection to investors and traders.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 10:34:39 PM

People still believe cryptocurrency because most of the people didn't lose funds. In some ways not most, any people didn't losses funds. Only from exchange funds can be stolen and visiting by scam site of top wallet site. I have confidence in cryptocurrency.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:55:16 PM

when prices drop for a while we sell immediately for fear that it will continue to fall and when prices rise slightly we immediately buy, to be comfortable and fortunately investing in cryptocurrency don't rely on feelings but must use the BRAIN.  Learn to train mentally, read market trends and convince ourselves that every decision we make is our own decision is the best way to continue to confidence in cryptocurrencies

endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:06:06 PM

People still believe cryptocurrency because most of the people didn't lose funds. In some ways not most, any people didn't losses funds. Only from exchange funds can be stolen and visiting by scam site of top wallet site. I have confidence in cryptocurrency.
Confidence in Cryptocurrency is important because if we are not sure that we cannot do something sincerely and confidently, it is difficult to go well and the opportunity to get a chance is very small.
people who lost funds or people who did not lose funds if they believed they did not give up and were not easily discouraged, because they believed that someday they could benefit from Crypto.

galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:14:22 PM

in fact, until now market growth has occurred and I think there are still many investors who trust cryptocurrency for their investments
the possibility of these investors just waiting for the right time to be able to get the right momentum to start investing again
with the regulation, it will indeed be able to foster this market situation and investor confidence in crypto will be even greater, but in addition, the market needs new funds from investors to be able to return to recover the bearish situation that occurred
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:18:15 PM

Hacking makes us fret and angry. But you have to focus more on one or two exchanges. Look for exchanges that have great security and good regulations.

And what you convey is right that ensure your money, it's great to do. It can protect investors from hacking and investors can also get their money back when hacking happens.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:54:12 PM

the only source of confidence in crypto industry is only if there is regulation. the mass outside the crypto industry is keen watching and awaiting regulation and without regulation, it will be very difficult to create confidence in majority of investors out there. with regulation in the industry, the mass knows very well that their funds are always going to be safe without compromising or any fear.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:35:38 AM

You can not be sure that never controlled.  This is just insane.  We can only hope for the best and wait for it.  But not to be sure.  I am only sure that the cryptocurrency will exist is a fact.
to be sure we certainly have to follow the market trend without making a fight because of course if we make our own speculations without looking at market conditions then also will get a big loss on our investment if we are not mentally ready
When we are just a common people who holding few or part of bitcoin can't do anything so just have to follow the market condition but for whales they can change it as they want but their manipulation will have shirt term effects so don't lose coims for it.
Good thinking, whales always deceive the market and the investors, so in order to protect your assets never to fall in any event where artificial
movements is ongoing, its created by whales to shake weak holders and grab more coins in much cheaper value, be very careful and always not
to forget to analyze everything.
Long investors may not have to analyse anything they just have to believe there will be a huge price increase in the future so they have the opportunity to make profits when it happens.
It depends on what coins the investor has chosen for long-term storage. I recommend investing only in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
To invest in Bitcoin and top altcoins is a conservative approach where risks are very low, but making big profits is always associated with major risks.
Drelakelv

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:03:40 PM

When we first ingress the area of cryptocurrency, we actually require self-confidence, largely with crypto state similar now, various humans get started to melt as they get not been capable to move extreme outcome, of line we already recognise whatever hazard that be in cryptocurrency and representing instantly various humans who get sinistral crypto as they shortage self-confidence in the outcome they move
Andthis

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:08:27 PM

Right self-confidence in cryptocurrency buoy just consecrate the nearly firm cryptocurrency. Not confident what propose I'm conversation almost? Survey the conception of the propose Sea loch Cash Currency and you'll be extremely amazed that you did not concern this currency earlier.
installer

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:45:28 PM

There are too much people that have turned to be extremely confident in the bullish market and in the future of crypto currencies after BTC rally. Where were those people as BTC was around 3k USD and nobody wanted to buy it?
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:09:31 PM

There are too much people that have turned to be extremely confident in the bullish market and in the future of crypto currencies after BTC rally. Where were those people as BTC was around 3k USD and nobody wanted to buy it?
It depends on market situation, if it just rightafter the fall and continues to decline or just too confident to wait for big whales to do the move to buy again.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:13:11 PM

It depends on market situation, if it just rightafter the fall and continues to decline or just too confident to wait for big whales to do the move to buy again.
waiting is the most annoying activity for me. if you can choose maybe I can sell it with other assets for daily trading. maybe it will be more profitable, because waiting for prices to rise now is a very long time.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:20:05 PM

waiting is the most annoying activity for me. if you can choose maybe I can sell it with other assets for daily trading. maybe it will be more profitable, because waiting for prices to rise now is a very long time.
I also think that the rise in prices will now come only at the end of the year. so now you should not hope for a very large profit

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:34:39 PM

I have tried to ask myself this question many times: What can be done to restore and foster investors' confidence in cryptocurrency?
There have been several incidences, most especially as regards the issues of hack of exchanges and several other forms of stolen funds, which has in turn cause down trend at some points in the crypto space.
These incidences have made a lot of people to be at their wit ends, not knowing what to do.

If I should ask everyone what can be done to foster confidence, we will all have different things to say. Nonetheless, suggestions are welcome, but before that, I just feel that regulation is part of the main language that can restore.
Aside that, if exchanges have not started the process of insuring the funds on users on their platform, it will be good they start that.

I think the only thing to do in order to restore confidence of investors is regulation of ICOs. We will keep having scam ICOs around if ICOs are not regulated but once this means of crowdfunding is regulated by the authorities of the country they operate then investor's confidence will be restored.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: