Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Confidence in Cryptocurrency  (Read 53147 times)
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:19:16 PM

The year may be difficult to restore investor confidence because there is no security for the ICO and is often carried away by the team, but I do not know whether in the future anyone can overcome the fraudulent ICO.
But with the latest development in the crypto and that will give investors more confidence to invest in the crypto again, there was a way that called IOE that will become a trend in the cryptocurrency. that will be the safest way to invest in ico.

Basically what provides the confidence to a normal and regular cryptocurrency investors is the whales, they are buying up more and more and accumulating more and more and in that case, small unit investors are gaining their confidence, because when you think of it, their investment is nothing compared to the whales and still feel bad about it? No.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:25:16 PM

The confidence level on the cryptocurrency is back a little bit but still not fully. This because the coin which are launched in 2017 now these are in very ground level and to back to the normal situation it will take time. But you can get this coin with the spending of only $10 and the number of coin also very huge you will get. Another thing id that in the current year which coin are launching by IEO, you should invest in these.
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:26:56 PM

Regulation alone cannot boost your confidence in coins. There are many factors that affect your confidence. One of them is your faith and belief. If you cannot trust anything, you cannot build your confidence. In case of cryptocurrency, believing in any project stems from a strong, creative and dynamic project team, technology, unique goals. A project must be different from others to win the confidence of investors and others.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:43:31 PM

I have tried to ask myself this question many times: What can be done to restore and foster investors' confidence in cryptocurrency?
There have been several incidences, most especially as regards the issues of hack of exchanges and several other forms of stolen funds, which has in turn cause down trend at some points in the crypto space.
These incidences have made a lot of people to be at their wit ends, not knowing what to do.

If I should ask everyone what can be done to foster confidence, we will all have different things to say. Nonetheless, suggestions are welcome, but before that, I just feel that regulation is part of the main language that can restore.
Aside that, if exchanges have not started the process of insuring the funds on users on their platform, it will be good they start that.

Cryptocurrency investment confidence can be full restored when there's full adoption and regulation of ICOs which are a tool to perpetrate incessant fraud in the industry 

You got it right. The main deal is on regulating ICOs and IEOs. Any kind of fundraising for any type of project should be put under watch cos that's where the illegalities are perpetrated.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:40:26 PM

In as much as I want confidence within the crypto space, I don't think regulation might bring confidence.
In my own understanding, the only thing that will bring confidence in this space is real-world uses of cryptocurrencies which will lead to mass adoption too. We need to start using cryptocurrencies in real-life so that those still in doubt will believe, this will also bring more investors.

CoinFascination

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:46:39 PM

Mass Adoption requires ease of exchange. Right now, people have to jump through hoops. It is very hard for some. Some exchanges sort of what a sample of your DNA. The Dex s are not that easy to use or set up. Once this issue is dealt with, there should be a major change in confidence level.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:08:46 PM

I have tried to ask myself this question many times: What can be done to restore and foster investors' confidence in cryptocurrency?
There have been several incidences, most especially as regards the issues of hack of exchanges and several other forms of stolen funds, which has in turn cause down trend at some points in the crypto space.
These incidences have made a lot of people to be at their wit ends, not knowing what to do.

If I should ask everyone what can be done to foster confidence, we will all have different things to say. Nonetheless, suggestions are welcome, but before that, I just feel that regulation is part of the main language that can restore.
Aside that, if exchanges have not started the process of insuring the funds on users on their platform, it will be good they start that.

The big players want to join into crypto but they has seen it as an erratic and spontaneous space which gives glory room to scammers to excell. We may witness adoption soon but not without regulation of some sort

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 07:04:14 PM

The best means to build trust is to give people money on the growth of cryptocurrency. When people see that each of them can earn, they will believe in cryptocurrencies. And their confidence will now grow with each passing day.
Bludkiller

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:01:50 PM

Adjustment is aloof the primary affair to return self-confidence in crypto. I fancies the dissimilar eccentricity seen at the justification administration and additional representations are fronting crypto.
Snowworker

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:03:00 PM

Mend something that already fragmented is harder than forming a modern affair, on the other hand that doesn't signify to be hopeless to achieve that, i anticipate the basic affair to achieve is return the belief that every humans had toward cryptocurrency.
micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:09:53 PM

It will not be possible to resist hacking events in the online world. This is a technology and it is always possible to create a more powerful system.
There are safer systems for investors to protect themselves. If safe systems are used safely, there are no big problems.

Yeah that’s right. And we all know crypto world is full of risks and some hackings. What we can do is to be more careful about every step that we take. Investors have to be smart and cautious. Using safe systems also might be another solution.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:14:37 PM

The best means to build trust is to give people money on the growth of cryptocurrency. When people see that each of them can earn, they will believe in cryptocurrencies. And their confidence will now grow with each passing day.

thats not the best way, because people will think if cryptocurrencies is a bussiness model, not a revolution my friend
seems, a good educations from all expert in crypto is needed, so people will have a lot of confidence in cryptocurrencies because they know what is the main purpose why cryptocurrencies born

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:05:52 PM

The lower crypto currency confidence does indeed make a tremendous impact on crypto currencies. Many investors run away from crypto currencies. Now is the time for the crypto currency to grow again. As crypto currency lovers, we must restore the crypto currency trust again. Crypto currency trust must recover and investors must return to invest in crypto currencies. An easy way to restore public confidence in crypto currencies by playing actively in crypto currencies. If we are active and the market is crowded, the trust in the crypto currency will grow. Yeah, insurance is one of the right choices because insurance provides a guarantee of the funds invested.

gensol

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:22:07 PM

Regulations won't solve the problem but to an extent it will restore some investors confidence especially USA citizens. What I feel should be done is putting an end to bot trading and ICOs.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:58:54 PM

Once there people start using cryptocurrencies in their daily lives, then the confidence will return 100 folds; this is what is called mass adoption.
There is need to enhance transactio confirmation of cryptocurrencies as I believe it is one of the issues limiting cryptocurrencies from going mainstream. People won't like paying for goods while waiting for hours to get it confirmed; therefore once this is done mainstream adoption will set in and there will be confidence in this space at the same time attracting more institutional investors.
Well to be honest I have no concern with other investment because being a good investors I only hope an wish for my own investment to rise and make my future better, I invested in bitcoin I am fully confident about its rise in very near future. When we invest in the most promising crypto currency it reduces our fear and gives us confidence of earning.
gensol

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:23:12 AM

Once there people start using cryptocurrencies in their daily lives, then the confidence will return 100 folds; this is what is called mass adoption.
There is need to enhance transactio confirmation of cryptocurrencies as I believe it is one of the issues limiting cryptocurrencies from going mainstream. People won't like paying for goods while waiting for hours to get it confirmed; therefore once this is done mainstream adoption will set in and there will be confidence in this space at the same time attracting more institutional investors.
Well to be honest I have no concern with other investment because being a good investors I only hope an wish for my own investment to rise and make my future better, I invested in bitcoin I am fully confident about its rise in very near future. When we invest in the most promising crypto currency it reduces our fear and gives us confidence of earning.

Yes if cryptocurrency is simplified for every day users not the bright or tech savvy ones mass adoption will kick in and stabilize the save as everyone will be actively involved. There are ways this can happen, it can stasrt from an easy to use wallet and exchange for everyone.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:36:53 AM

The main thing that can be done to ensure consumer confidence is full regulation and KYC. Of course these do have drawbacks as well, but I'm sure they will beocme inevitable as crypto continues the process of moving into the mainstream.
Dagdadar

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:21:43 PM

Personally, I anticipate that it is extremely hard to obtain defence fronting several fake activity, on the other hand you buoy keep safe your cash all the more many. And instantly thither are a plenty of instrument on the marketplace that buoy keep safe fronting hacking and various additional troubles. As representing underwriting the strain change or something added I anticipate that this is a extremely primary propose in our age. On the other hand the examination is which policy corporation desire achieve this. I ambition that this matter desire presently be single-minded definitely.
Tekree

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:16:51 PM

Rule is great. On the other hand desire restrictive administration break hacks from hacking Cryptocurrency change?I anticipate the result would be no.To Further self-confidence in Cryptocurrency investors.Cryptocurrency Rallies should as a thing of pressure overtake their safety devices with a opinion to implementing experienced baptize crocked safety on their program...to guarantee the right defence of consumers income and all the more information. Make boulevards over which crypto buoy advantage the general in their every period action.This desire Further self-confidence and belief patch activity avowal.
Doomfang

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:18:34 PM

I anticipate that any especial solving buoy support, on the other hand nearly probable it desire go on on its have and modern cash in the planet of cryptocurrencies desire start to arrive later the first of the marketplace extension.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: