Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Confidence in Cryptocurrency  (Read 53146 times)
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:25:25 PM

it will be good if the cryptocurrency will be accepted by the government and then confidence in these tools will appear from investors

That's is just the major opposition cryptocurrency has, that's the government. If the government can accept cryptocurrency, it will be more confidence in the minds of the prominent investors wishing to come in big time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:53:37 PM

about Confidence to Cryptocurrency , I am very confident that crypto currencies will continue to grow in the future because I see it from the community, the volume that is increasing every day

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 05:09:21 PM

With the recovery of Bitcoin prices will grow investor confidence again. And positive trends that are currently occurring in the market make trading volumes increasingly increasing. I am convinced that this is a form of investor confidence in Crypto has returned.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:51:12 PM

By the time eth triples in price, those who thought otherwise or that crytocurrency will not get to anywhere will begin to have confidence in it. Most of the times, people are not motivated until they see results. Although, it would have been a great benefit to them if they had discovered that cryptocurrency has come to stay and accept the truth. That not withstanding, i am not trying to carjole anyone of them, but they will realise the truth with time.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:50:31 PM

Lower ranked cryptocurrencies are considered riskier investments due to liquidity, price manipulation, and pump and dump schemes etc. and this has resulted in a lack of confidence in these types of assets, however, there are still many good quality projects that have unique innovations and strong ecosystems which are worth taking an interest in

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:23:53 AM

it will be good if the cryptocurrency will be accepted by the government and then confidence in these tools will appear from investors

If and only if, government will going to be responsible enough to manage the cryptocurrency and run it through projects, not for restrictions and what is better is to find a way to associate cryptocurrency to their plans to make their respective countries successful through the help of the powerful technology, the block chain.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:40:37 AM

I have tried to ask myself this question many times: What can be done to restore and foster investors' confidence in cryptocurrency?
There have been several incidences, most especially as regards the issues of hack of exchanges and several other forms of stolen funds, which has in turn cause down trend at some points in the crypto space.
These incidences have made a lot of people to be at their wit ends, not knowing what to do.

If I should ask everyone what can be done to foster confidence, we will all have different things to say. Nonetheless, suggestions are welcome, but before that, I just feel that regulation is part of the main language that can restore.
Aside that, if exchanges have not started the process of insuring the funds on users on their platform, it will be good they start that.
I think that with so many scams in the crypto market, no one will be able to convince true investors to enter this market. But they will have a natural motivation to motivate them to participate in the crypto market. Because inflation always increases over the years, if they don't invest in a place that can bring them profit, they will lose money over the years. And I think that is a key factor to help the crypto market grow in the future.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:34:38 AM

Lower ranked cryptocurrencies are considered riskier investments due to liquidity, price manipulation, and pump and dump schemes etc. and this has resulted in a lack of confidence in these types of assets, however, there are still many good quality projects that have unique innovations and strong ecosystems which are worth taking an interest in

If bitcoin can be manipulated then how much more the lower marketcap coins.

That is not new in the space, the entire market can be manipulated so it's not a big issue anymore, what we need to focus is making a working strategy that would help us find a coin that would make us profitable in the long run.

These coins are the coins which I think has a potential but still was not discovered by the people.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:20:39 AM

The security of funds should start from ICOs because there are so many scams going on there. Because when ICO scam us there is where people starts losing their trusts because they loses their money which they workhard for. If the cryptocurrency develop as time passes by it will have a strength security for us hard working people. I also think motivating us into trusting cryptocurrency is good and they are on going with that project they are releasing great projects who pays. I think this is just the start.

clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:41:17 PM

The market is still very young and volatile but the only thing that is already clear, that blockchain is here to stay. A lot of big companies are already investing big money into this industry and it is just the beginning.
Bladebinder

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:11:35 PM

To retrieve investor self-confidence, I anticipate we buoy achieve various item. Cryptocurrency is a large business and is presently extremely public. So various humans ambition to move cash from this business. Instantly the marketplace has risen anew and instantly the manual is deed larger. And that have in mind that instantly investors get reverted to think in Crypto.
Nuadalanim

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:16:49 PM

with the ICO picture sullyed close to the various fraudulence sides, it desire be extremely hard to find investor self-confidence in activity the ICO. then, the ICO developers have to actually cope with this and offer safety and safety to their investors so that investor self-confidence buoy get anew.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:23:00 PM

with the ICO picture sullyed close to the various fraudulence sides, it desire be extremely hard to find investor self-confidence in activity the ICO. then, the ICO developers have to actually cope with this and offer safety and safety to their investors so that investor self-confidence buoy get anew.
now even very strong projects can not make what they promise to investors, so now you can not be sure of anything. best to hold bitcoin or invest in masternodes

Mezihn

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:24:35 PM

2018 has been a yob yr in designation of pricing representing the cryptocurrency. And we look a plenty of casts not forming it this yr, so its a remedy yr. On the other hand application desire support, and we want squawk out 2019 with a bang… So I anticipate the humans in the business are yet extremely surefooted almost the forthcoming. So there’s no annoyances almost that.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:07:17 PM

For investors, the most important thing is the safety of investments and the large earnings from the investments made. However, all the adequate people are well aware that there are no large earnings without the risk of losing their money, at least in part. Therefore, the best solution to increase investor interest would be to increase the number of good projects.

xephireusMMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:42:03 PM

I am fully confident in the future of cryptocurrencies, so I am not afraid to take risks and have invested in cryptocurrencies a decent amount that will return to me many times more in the future

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:52:36 PM

Yes, making ico really must be clear both in terms of images and videos, as well as clarity about the funds must also be published, because all of that concerns the trust of everyone who looks especially at investors.
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:03:02 PM

Lot of people loose trust in crypto currency. Because there are many different types of news heard about crypto currency, then it creates negativity to the investors. Most popular reason behind is lower market price now a days & there is no chance to grow up shortly. Ultimately no doubt many investors are trust yet also like myself.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:05:03 PM

I think confidence in crypto currency has been over emphasized
Besides, considering that you need more than confidence to successfully get profit from a coin
In other words; gain knowledge, apply knowledge and get confident  before any investment
Fearlessfury

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:25:18 PM

Various large investors get a self-confidence equitable instantly in cryptocurrency compared to a yr since, nearly of the large nation round the planet are instantly approving cryptocurrency as a protected representing assets and big many profits and could it support representing their thriftiness of their state.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: