Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable coins in cryptocurrency?  (Read 16550 times)
Mcmich

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:12:55 PM

There is no such statistics on CoinMarketCap. Here, for example, their 19: https://cryptoslate.com/cryptos/stablecoin/
And the price of a normal stablecoin should be about $ 1.

With that price, that means most of the coins termed as stable aren't anywhere close to be called stable coins. I had a coin like that sometime last month and I patiently waited for it to enter $1 but no way, rather it went drifting away.. Well, a magic can happen though and get it there, but am out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 03:08:12 PM

Thanks to stable coins we can easier exchange our cryptocurrencies into FIAT money. You dont need to send your FIAT money everytime to your bank, you can simply hold this money in your Ethereum wallet.
Yes, stable coins are very useful in the cryptocurrency and in the market, without them the market is already difficult to imagine, because people are used to using stable coins

CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:12:48 PM

very day, more and more stablecoins are being created. I think this is a natural process. Anyway, less people trust Tezer and therefore new stablecoins are created for them.
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 07:13:17 PM

There has been quite a number of stable Coin and it's price is always set at $1. I don't know why many have problems with stable coin but it has been created to maintain stability in the crypto Market as the cryto market is highly volatile

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:19:13 PM

I don't really know how many stable coins are available at the moment but the popular ones are USDT, TUSD, USDC. Talking about cheapest stable coins sounds weird because stable coins are meant to be approximately 1$ , with very little variations expected since they are backed by USD. Probably you don't understand what stable coins mean.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:23:43 PM

I don't really know how many stable coins are available at the moment but the popular ones are USDT, TUSD, USDC. Talking about cheapest stable coins sounds weird because stable coins are meant to be approximately 1$ , with very little variations expected since they are backed by USD. Probably you don't understand what stable coins mean.

LOL you explained it perfectly mate.

Actually you missed PAX, Gemini dollar and some stable coins but this is okay for your rank and understanding buddy.

Lets learn more... Do more and learn it buddy. All the best...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:45:57 PM

Till today in coin marketcap their is lots of stable coin available. I think their is 15-20 stable coin available in the market which have good volume. And day by day the number is increasing. If you see the past their is not many stable coin as today. After tether news many people are afraid of the usdt so many trusted source started to short this problem and release their own stable coin. Plus  almost every chain want to release a stable coin. Every exchange has their own not all but most of them. And the price of a stable coin depends what they are pagged into. Most of them are pegged through dollar. So price have to be $1. But if you are lucky you will get some discount sometimes like .01-.1%.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 07:48:03 PM

Stable coins in the world of cryptocurrency is just nonsense.  Because this nebylo and most likely will not.  Because it is a cryptocurrency and it is the Internet.  What guarantees can be here?

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:11:08 PM

As far as I know there are 6 stable coin 1 Tether (USDT)
2 TrueUSD (TUSD)
3 MakerDAO (DAI)
4 Paxos Standard (PAX)
5 Gemini Dollar (GUSD)
6 USD Coin (USDC) You can see it in CMC and buy what you want
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:07:06 PM

For me stable coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance Coin. These coins show stability and growth for years, and BNB impressed me with a stable and confident growth even when bears were ruling the crypto markets
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:30:45 PM

What I know is that stable coins are USDT and maybe there are others but I don't know yet. The lowest price of USDT if I'm not mistaken is $ 0.9. Because the USDT is supported by the US dollar, which means it will most likely be worth the dollar. This is what might be called stable coins.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:38:16 PM

A lot of coins that are registered in cmc(coinmarketcap) at the moment may be due to technological developments and very high exchange rates..for me, tokens that are still stable in cmc, and one of the remainder in my wallet is only open platform, until now it has undergone a change in its smart contract..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:05:15 PM

What I know is that stable coins are USDT and maybe there are others but I don't know yet. The lowest price of USDT if I'm not mistaken is $ 0.9. Because the USDT is supported by the US dollar, which means it will most likely be worth the dollar. This is what might be called stable coins.
USDT is indeed the most popular among stable coins and is also proven to be stable because it always gets dollar prices.
but actually there are some other stable coins but not as stable as USDT.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:40:38 PM

Stable coins are a very conditional phenomenon in the crypto market. They remain stable as long as it is beneficial to their owners. As soon as they want to earn on their reputation as a stable coin - they will do it. That is why I do not trust the stable coin and try not to keep my money in them for a long time. I think it's better to be careful with them.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:19:28 PM

How many stable coins have been registered at Coinmarketcap to date? And what is the cheapest price. Please provide your knowledge, Thank you for contributing to this comment.
investment on stablecoins means you want to take the future to be brighter and right now there are a lot of stable coin good currency will definitely helpful in your future inds with good stability is available for investment and we need to find them properly and investing on good currency will definitely helpful in your future
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:26:56 PM

Determining the stable coin I think is not easy. Because looking at the price of all coins is easy to change. I only see the coins that keep growing is Bitcoin. By looking at the current situation the coin price is very difficult to predict. But to be safer and can make a profit. Invest in top coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance coin.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:33:34 PM

How many stable coins have been registered at Coinmarketcap to date? And what is the cheapest price. Please provide your knowledge, Thank you for contributing to this comment.
Stable coins are designed to have a little fluctuation as possible, and most of them u know are using the US dollar as benchmark while they try to maintain the $1 price. There other stable coins that are making use of other currencies as their benchmark as well, so you know that USD is not the only currency they use for a stable coin. Some of them makes use of the Euro.

The most popular stable coin there is, is USDT and it currently has a market cap of almost $3 billion. It is followed by other stable coins like TUSD and USDC. Then there is PAX, which was recently added to the blockchain wallet. Other ones are GUSD, DAI, EURS, BITCNY, etc.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:08:35 PM

For stable coins, maybe only a few of them like USDT, USDC, USDG, TUSD, which I think will only have a slight effect on the movement of bitcoin and other altcoins.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:26:04 PM

For stable coins, maybe only a few of them like USDT, USDC, USDG, TUSD, which I think will only have a slight effect on the movement of bitcoin and other altcoins.

Slight effect ?  No i dont think so  . Stable coins were also indemand because this was been used by traders and investors to keep/secure the value of their coins .  Its either they buy more stable coins which causes the market to decrease or they will sell their stable coins resulting for the market to recover and increase  .
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:28:41 PM

I remember there are more than 5 stable coins used most often are USDT, TUSD, PAX, USDC, DAI. However, there are about 20 stable coins in the market, you can refer here
https://cryptoslate.com/cryptos/stablecoin/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: