Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Damages dumping creates  (Read 16459 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:18:26 AM

When a project team or developers are trying to collaborate with exchanges concerning price of their token then it is a form of price manipulation. Is best that a token has real life usability, this will surely give it value even though it takes gradual process.
That's right, if there's a deal between exchange and the team behind the projects, I agree that project should have a long term usage, the product itself
will lift the value to grow up, not just a pump and dump hype, we should be very careful looking for any project to support behind this industry, as many creators and developers are here to entice the public but no real progress and  usage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:54:08 AM

I dont think that dumping crates would make the people going wild to make such a dump for the market of the cryptocurrency.
Fammosh82

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:08:05 AM

I think there is a way to fix this dumping problem plaguing crypto space ,its very annoying to see dumpers dumping coins or tokens at a very lower price than that of the ICO price ,dumping kills coins easily ,I think developers should have some kind of deals with exchanges that won't allow people to dump coins at a particular price ,what are your thought?

There is no point negotiating if they can reward hunters or airdroppers with USDT,  btc or eth...  Also see coins dumps even before it's distributed,  so Attimes the team can dump on holders too,  coin dumping is not only based exchange,  it also depends on management of the project to survive.
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:14:12 AM

I think there is a way to fix this dumping problem plaguing crypto space ,its very annoying to see dumpers dumping coins or tokens at a very lower price than that of the ICO price ,dumping kills coins easily ,I think developers should have some kind of deals with exchanges that won't allow people to dump coins at a particular price ,what are your thought?

There is no point negotiating if they can reward hunters or airdroppers with USDT,  btc or eth...  Also see coins dumps even before it's distributed,  so Attimes the team can dump on holders too,  coin dumping is not only based exchange,  it also depends on management of the project to survive.

Absolutely correct,  coin dumping most times is not based on exchange listing,  it depends on the developer, how do they want there native token to survive,  if they initiated any bounty or airdrop,  I think it's OK,  if they reward hunters and airdroppers in USDT btc and eth just like majority have suggested.  Or maybe also lock some percentage of token distributed to holders...  That way the dump might be less.
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:25:36 AM

Am of the opinion that this approach will be more efficient and it might be the best way to solve this quagmire. If it comes out to be the right thing, then even altcoins should be touched because it is part of it. But one thing we should ask ourselves is about the genuine intention of projects developers if they truly have it in mind to run it for long term.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:30:36 AM

Cause of Dump because many people sell coins and cause the price of coins to fall. They sell coins at cheap prices because they fear the price of the coin will fall further. But that, of course, makes you suffer losses and you have to be patient and don't rush to sell coins. If the coin still has an active team I think the price can go up again.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:07:26 AM

Cause of Dump because many people sell coins and cause the price of coins to fall. They sell coins at cheap prices because they fear the price of the coin will fall further. But that, of course, makes you suffer losses and you have to be patient and don't rush to sell coins. If the coin still has an active team I think the price can go up again.
I think the core of the cause of the fall in cryptocurrency prices was those who experienced panic when there was bad news so that it would make many traders in the exchange place panic so that the price of cryptocurrency in exchange fell like today and made many people depressed because they were trapped at high prices.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:10:44 AM

This is completely contrary to the principle of decentralization. In order for investors to have no desire to drop coins, they must be sure that the project has great prospects that in the future its tokens will cost much higher than the current price and the bear market will not be able to kill the project.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:46:08 PM

I think the core of the cause of the fall in cryptocurrency prices was those who experienced panic when there was bad news so that it would make many traders in the exchange place panic so that the price of cryptocurrency in exchange fell like today and made many people depressed because they were trapped at high prices.

We cannot blame those people to follow the flow because a bad news create a big impact to investor and take note traders want a profit not a lose fallowing a news is a good strategy because you can decide if altcoin will be pump or dump.

Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:47:35 PM

I also think the same way as you do. If developer can properly liase with exchanges before listing, I think this dumping will be curtailed.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:46:58 PM

It will not be possible to come to an agreement with all the exchanges, which means that if one exchange introduces such a restriction, then it will suffer losses, because customers will use the services of other exchanges.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:39:41 PM

That can't be done. It's people's choice whether they don't want to or they want to. My suggestions would be creating a feasible profits for the investors of the coin so that it would be more significant rather than just holding it. Another suggestion would be, a lesser bonuses for all. Bonuses from presales and early birds should not be that high should 5 % to 10 % only so that they will not dump immediately after listing.

Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:30:29 PM

That would be a good idea but people that sells very cheap below ICO price it's always to their loss but I am also of the opinion that project development will also go a long way

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:43:17 PM

Coin developers can be annoying about ICO prices, but we remain optimistic that those who deal with it will always follow prices that will allow a certain price, so that development will have several types
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:07:40 PM

Main damage is reputation of the coin, the initial dump suggest that the coin is a pump and dump type. Most innovative projects have gone to trash because of this, example: Golem.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:18:01 PM

Yes dumping RA market has a very strong impact on the development of the project,and destroys many.But first and foremost blame the manipulators and the admins of the projects,because after the charges, the ISO money,they stupidly lowered their altcoins in price and the panic begins,and people coalesce,as a result, investors lose money and everyone is afraid to invest more,and from this begins to suffer the market,as some leaves investors with him

s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:18:07 PM

will not happen i guess. its the holder choice to sell their coin at that price. nothing can be done here.
our best option is to wait for the dumpers to getting out of stock of coins.

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:10:17 PM

I believe that the main reason for dumping is directly the investors themselves, the fact is that most of them come to the pre-sale stage where the biggest discounts and bonus tokens are received and as soon as the token goes to the stock exchange they sell them to you and the answer.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:30:22 PM

I believe that the main reason for dumping is directly the investors themselves, the fact is that most of them come to the pre-sale stage where the biggest discounts and bonus tokens are received and as soon as the token goes to the stock exchange they sell them to you and the answer.
They are here for one reason, to earned and to take opportunities, the dumped should be anticipated knowing that pre sale investors can easily sell
those tokens that they've acquired they will not wait for anything but to make sure that they will get the profits that they are waiting for, it's the dev
team that should take care of this having an alternative solutions in order to survive the progress.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:34:02 PM

Early bird discounts left negative marks on the project itself and price. Pre-sales offer huge discounts and big promises for crypto whales who can beat the whole coin with his balance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: