Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Damages dumping creates  (Read 16459 times)
jessyj48 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:32:29 PM

I think there is a way to fix this dumping problem plaguing crypto space ,its very annoying to see dumpers dumping coins or tokens at a very lower price than that of the ICO price ,dumping kills coins easily ,I think developers should have some kind of deals with exchanges that won't allow people to dump coins at a particular price ,what are your thought?

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:39:29 PM

I can't because it is the right provision by the seller who sells very cheap and throws away large amounts, but of course there is prevention from the team.
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:19:49 PM

Exactly my thought. There should be a lock on the price or something when the tokens or coins get listed on exchanges. That way, investors won't have to worry of dumping.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:29:02 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

I think there is a way to fix this dumping problem plaguing crypto space ,its very annoying to see dumpers dumping coins or tokens at a very lower price than that of the ICO price ,dumping kills coins easily ,I think developers should have some kind of deals with exchanges that won't allow people to dump coins at a particular price ,what are your thought?

My solution is this
1. Have a buy back plan (call it marketing money) or pay bounty hunters or airdrop participants in btc, eth, ppt, usdt or other stable currency. This is your marketing fee and when you dodge it by paying hunters with your native token, it surfers a dump
2. Don't give away ridiculous bonuses during sales
3. List in reputable exchanges with real trade volume and responsible market

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:42:28 PM

that would be a great solution! Only I do not know how it is possible to implement this. Also, I don’t understand people who sell coins 10 times cheaper than the ICO price.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:49:30 PM

exchange is not a solution, dumper will always be there because it is normal for new coins. The team should focus on releasing this platform so that the coin can be used. but the fact is that many projects do not fit the roadmap, they seem slow in development and some have been running for more than 1 year but their platform has not been released.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:31:36 PM

that would be a great solution! Only I do not know how it is possible to implement this. Also, I don’t understand people who sell coins 10 times cheaper than the ICO price.
what can I say. people just like to manipulate by the price so they can buy at a lower price.

bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:25:28 PM

Dumpers are the people who like to sells their coin at a lower price regardless of how much they paid before getting the coin... No serious way to stop dumping of coin than to improve on the potential and the ability of the coin to appreciate. Dumpers will always be their in crypto market.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:33:41 PM

I feel this strategy will be right and quite effective. Probably this might be a new working way to resolve this pressing issue.  If this will work then  there should be a regulation of altcoins too. Cause I see it as part of it though.
But another thing is,  how interested are developers in what goes on with their coins. The painful thing is that about a greater number of developers don't really care about what happens to their coin after ICOs. It's just the painful truth.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 09:56:45 PM

You should wait to go against the dumping problem. Otherwise, the current state of the market causes fear in people, which causes most projects to be traded below the ICO price. The bounty hunters also have role in this dump, but this is because there are no more buyers.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:02:54 PM
Merited by slashz9 (1)

My solution is this
1. Have a buy back plan (call it marketing money) or pay bounty hunters or airdrop participants in btc, eth, ppt, usdt or other stable currency. This is your marketing fee and when you dodge it by paying hunters with your native token, it surfers a dump

And don't give too many airdrops...
Aside from the mentioned above, if those dumpers, let us say most are bounty hunters, see that the project has very solid foundation and has active development, I believe they will think twice of selling their tokens or coins at a very cheap price.
And if the team is blaming it to bounty hunters, I think that is not really true as the percentage allotted for these bounty programs is very small as compared to their total supply.
The dumping of tokens from bounty programs will only take a short period of time, and will go back up again if there is really value to this token.
Also, bonuses like 50% can really ruin their price once it hits the exchanges. Because if they are not locking the tokens of those investors, high chance that they will sell it very cheap as they almost got it for free.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 10:04:39 PM

People dump because there is no investors to buy at a better rate, the real problem is bear season as people are not willing to invest in anyhow project and sometimes, even the dev dump to take profit and maybe use it in promotion of the project

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:15:29 PM

It's actually impossible to have a limit below which a coin cannot be sold. It will cause more harm than good, because they may never be a concensus between the buyers and sellers, and that will hamper the smooth trading of the coin.

To curb trading, the developers should have a buy back plan to always take back their coin from weak hands, and never pay for bounties with their tokens, because bounty hunters are responsible for the majority of dumping on the exchange, they should rather pay with eth which is more appreciated by the hunters.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:23:12 PM

Its hard to stop the dump because of manipulators and it really affects the trust in the market. I think its better if we are going to spread more knowledge about cryptocurrency so they will not panic every time whales dumps the market because after that it will pump again.
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:26:54 PM

They should simply do a burn and buyback to keep the prices attractive, this will in turn attract more investors. Alternative, create incentives to hodl like a small airdrop for hodlers

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:31:41 PM

People dump because there is no investors to buy at a better rate, the real problem is bear season as people are not willing to invest in anyhow project and sometimes, even the dev dump to take profit and maybe use it in promotion of the project

Most of them are the dev team themselves dumping their own coin. You can see that if their foundation is hollow and no app whatsoever in place. They are just using the bounty hunters as the reason but it's not. If they are really sincere and have financial capability, they will pay in btc or eth or any other established altcoin.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:38:41 PM

You can't stop dumps because they are a product of a very small market. When you have 10 people holding 10% each and one of them sells it all there will be a big red candle. When others see that red candle they think something is going on with the coin and sell.
There are instances where this won't happen like when the token is distributed among thousands of people and none of them holds more than 0.1%.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:44:06 PM

Good plan. The solution is we must have a plan to be able to determine when we should buy back. Everyone is fed up with the decline that happened.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:45:29 PM

The only way to stop the dumping is to pay bounty hunters in eth, btc or other widely recognised coin and keep the amount of tokens given out for marketing purposes checked. When individuals have only few tokens, they will not be able to make a substantial effect on the market.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:46:54 PM

My solution is this
This is what I am thinking too, the allocation on bounties and airdrop is very small like 1 or 2% only and they can easily buy back if they want but some of this ico has no plan in doing this, they are letting their tokens to dump.and on ICO my suggestion is not to sell huge amount so that whales cant take advantage.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:49:12 PM

Lol! Price fixing. Sounds like paycoin. Dumping will always be there! There's no way around it. Especially when supply beats demand. It's just a fact. There is really no way to "price fix" a coin unless it has demand. No exchange is going to put up their own money to continually buy a coin that doesn't have a demand. It's just not possible. In most places it's not even legal. "Paycoin will always be worth $20 or more!" aaaannnnddd prison time.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:56:34 PM

It can't and it's impossible to do that, the only best way to fix thing to create cooperation with the big exchange site to get big liquidity. i don't like your idea because it's impossible to happen. anyone can do everything with their amount.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:29:54 PM

For me this is very unprofessional proposals. In trading it is the seller's rights to sell depending on what he want the price can be. If you think they sell cheap then buy it. Dumping can only affect the price temporarily if the coin has a good project price may goes up again.

salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 11:36:36 PM

it's a good solution but what if the coin really can't afford to exceed the ICO price? or if the coin takes a very long time to exceed the ICO price? that means we can't sell these coins, the problem is when we really need money but we can't sell the coins we have

I don't think developers need to do something like that because it is the same as forcing people to hold their coins, unlike when they give dividends to coin owners because it does not provide coercion at all but gives people the choice to hold the coins they have

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1169

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 12:26:29 AM

it's a good solution but what if the coin really can't afford to exceed the ICO price? or if the coin takes a very long time to exceed the ICO price? that means we can't sell these coins, the problem is when we really need money but we can't sell the coins we have

I don't think developers need to do something like that because it is the same as forcing people to hold their coins, unlike when they give dividends to coin owners because it does not provide coercion at all but gives people the choice to hold the coins they have
Developers need to provide ways were in the holders will have confidence that these coin is still worth holding. Having continues development that can boost the project and attract new holder can benefit both. It avoids damages that dumping creates since holders might see more reason why they should hold on into it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:37:56 AM

I believe in free markets. Price discovery is an important part of that function. Restricting people's ability to sell when they want to is not going to make your coin go up in value. It will only leave you with paper profits you cannot realize because there's no market to sell your coins.

Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:00:23 AM

to overcome the dumping of ICO coins, I think they must have an honest and reliable team so that they are not concerned with personal gain, so of course, they will have the idea that the price of their coins on an exchange can be more valuable and much sought after by people. because if you just blame the bounty hunter that's not right. bounty hunters should not be the reason for dumping because they only hold coins 1-5 percent of the total coins they have and should not have a big effect when they sell all their coins.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:22:12 AM

that's how people play now bro wherein on this kind of market situation they are all greedy just to cover their loss, and will dump no matter how much the price is atleast there's a profits on it. They don't want to keep holding as well because market now is always experience a decline wherein all coin is affected and sometimes turn suddenly to zero.. common reason they choose to dump immediately just to prevent holding another shitcoin. So we cannot blame them. 
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:12:19 AM

No, I don’t think the developer and exchange can stop people from selling coin below certain price. It is a free market, the buyer and sell of the exchange got to choose what prices they want to sell or buy at.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:16:38 AM

No, you won't be available to control the market nor controlling the users to not to keep dumping. Most of the dumpers are from the bounty hunters, they will keep dumping.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:19:37 AM

Depends, if the market is not good and they let their tokens or crypto to be sold by bounty hunters and investors right ahead, no future await it. Its price will just go down. But if they conduct lock up period then there might be an exception.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:31:33 AM

Yes, of course, it must be done with a number of steps that can make a dump not occur. Maybe there should be special regulations that limit people from selling coins or doing it gradually. But until now several ICO projects have taken a policy on Bounty tokens and are given every month.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:11:28 AM

...I think developers should have some kind of deals with exchanges that won't allow people to dump coins at a particular price ,what are your thought?

You cannot do this. This is like making cryptocurrencies centralized. Just deal with the fact that people are free to sell their coins/tokens at whatever price they want. Dumping may be a problem for you but it is an opportunity for others to get in at a cheaper price.
durudara

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:25:01 AM

in my opinion, the team must be smarter in taking policies in dividing their coins to bounty participants and also bonus bonuses that they offer to investors and project supporters so that when entering the exchange they can control the price of their tokens. and after they register their coins in the exchange they must have several strategies to overcome when the price of their coins drops.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:35:38 AM

It is not possible for anyone to restrict from selling their tokens if it is available on exchanges,only way is if the tokens were aailable for cheaper price the project team need to buy it back,but I don't think they care about the prices once they made profits.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:41:03 AM

Yes, of course, it must be done with a number of steps that can make a dump not occur. Maybe there should be special regulations that limit people from selling coins or doing it gradually. But until now several ICO projects have taken a policy on Bounty tokens and are given every month.
It would be very correct to pay  to bounty hunters their rewards in 4 batches 1 time in three months, but at the same time, the reward should also be very good, because people who work with bounty should exist for some money and pay  their bills

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:42:17 AM

My solution is this

And don't give too many airdrops...
Aside from the mentioned above, if those dumpers, let us say most are bounty hunters, see that the project has very solid foundation and has active development, I believe they will think twice of selling their tokens or coins at a very cheap price.
And if the team is blaming it to bounty hunters, I think that is not really true as the percentage allotted for these bounty programs is very small as compared to their total supply.
The dumping of tokens from bounty programs will only take a short period of time, and will go back up again if there is really value to this token.
Also, bonuses like 50% can really ruin their price once it hits the exchanges. Because if they are not locking the tokens of those investors, high chance that they will sell it very cheap as they almost got it for free.

yep, i guess the most effect dumper is airdrop, because they just do simply task then get reward and also many cheater in airdrop,because just need email registered then they can make many account.
some bounty hunter maybe just dont care about the price and just selling their tokens, but most of them i think really think if the project has great potential and hold it.
billy.ryoko

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:19:11 AM

I think it impossible to stop the dumping in the market, maybe the investors bought it at the cheapest price and sell it in the highest price, when they have the profit, they don't care the price will not rise or not in the future, and dump it first.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1146

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:32:45 AM

The team should address that problem if they don't want their tokens to be dump.
Instead of paying tokens, they have to pay the bounty hunters a high liquid coins, like ETH or BTC, that's the only solution I know.
Bounty hunters will always dump, they want to enjoy their payment right after the job done.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 08:37:00 AM

Yes its really alarming and my number one prospect is the bounty allocations.Every project manager or bounty managers are aware of this situation that’s why they have specific or targeted time for bounty rewards distribution to avoid such dumping and price dropping.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:47:59 AM

I don't think the exchanges want to make a deal with the dev since they don't know who the traders that dump the token are. Even if they know, they don't want to agree like that because it's related to their profit too unless the dev can give the other offers which will give the exchange a profit.

It is hard to prevent the dump of the token price because once the token has entered to the exchange, it is out from the dev and the dev should follow what is going on in the market. And if the dev cannot follow the price, then they need to watch for their token, but I am sure that if the token is really worth, the token will not get dump too deep and it will back to the price before.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:55:01 AM

If the project is strong, dumping of it's price wouldn't kill it

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mianae

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:07:33 AM

It's market and people will always exit at a given point in time. When an investor needs his investment funds back he sells the tokens to recover his money the cycle continues. Some projects mint tokens more than is necessary all claiming the world population is much what happens when they adopt crypto not remembering they may as well not adopt it.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:13:56 AM

Free market. Everyone can do anything they want with their tokens even below ICO price so we can't do anything about it. What kind of deals are you saying? I don't think that exchanges will allow that, why? because that's one way to make money for them, it's business so why would they allow some collaboration with the exchanges? And even if project holds the coins, it's just a matter of time they really need to pay bounty hunters and investors so the dumping can't be really stop after that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 09:16:09 AM

What you're saying goes against everything crypto stands for..  by doing that the market is no long3r a free market..
Ranly123

Activity: 952

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:28:50 AM

I think you are right that developers should find ways to minimize the action of dumpers. But what we can control are those holders who want to sell their coins or tokens because it's their will and decisions to do so.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:42:26 AM

your mistake is that you think "dumping" is the problem but you are missing the fact that the problem occurred before the dump during the "PUMP" but at that time you were happy because price of shitcoins were rising and you were seeing profit in the bags you were holding so you never complained about how fake it is, how damaging the manipulation and fake rises are.
then when the reality of the fakeness showed itself in form of the second step called DUMP you start complaining about it!!!

if you want to solve a problem and prevent the damage you have to go to the source and the beginning of the problem meaning when the pump is starting not after it is done.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
coin-investor

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:42:37 AM

I don't think this it's possible if they implement this the coin will have no volume at all, it's better to have a low price and volumes than no volume at all if the project is good the price will pick up let the market dictate the price and have traders do their thing.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
WalkerIVIV

Activity: 2436
Merit: 503

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:43:40 AM

What you're saying goes against everything crypto stands for..  by doing that the market is no long3r a free market..
Crypto market works with demand and supply. I think that makes sense, this is a free market and everyone can do whatever they want as long as they have paid the fees to run the service on the exchange site itself.

ryan992

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:06:17 AM

Hhmm, I don't think this of action can be real, market or exchange cant disallow people to sell their own token. Its their token is up to them to sell it or not although this make price dump
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:14:36 AM

Projects can’t have any deal with exchanges to control price because even exchange platforms have several bots that would make you sell too low if you are new to trading

Dumping is actually a good thing for investors , because you get to buy back at a very low price, wait for A rumor and then you  sell the news at a higher price
Jating

Merit: 808

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:23:12 AM

This is just how market works so I don't know why is there a blaming or pointing pointers.

Others says that bounty hunters are dumping, but we also need to understand that a lot of projects in 2018 have dump a lot of their own tokens because that's what they needed, funds to continue their project. So I don't think that we have to blame or if there are solutions to the current dilemma. And exchange will not cooperate other wise they will simply be charge with manipulation and it will hurt their reputation.
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 738

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:58:15 AM

How would the developers dictate the run of the market through exchanges? they will prohibit those specific addresses that will come in to them or halt those balances? If its for the bounty rewards, I've read that the developers are maintaining a strategy that they won't allow the bounty rewards to be dumped and they are delaying the distribution but once a token is listed to an exchange, they don't have fully control to it. They are just the developers but they can't control and manage the exchanges operation.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:01:45 PM

My solution is this
Looks very positive approach regarding to this dumped issue, if the team have a good plan in order to facilitate the coin after being listed,
the team needs to continue working with their coins and not to allowed dumpers to overpower them in terms of working with coins valuations.
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193

$martFund

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:17:44 PM

Do you know that one of the reasons for massive dumping is not just because holders want to make good profit but also because some teams are betrayers, they give tokens to holders that decide to trust the platform but when this team sees such dedication which brings about some rise in the price of their token, they dump theirs and abandon their investors. what message are they then relating to the investors?

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:53:21 PM

Nah i don't think that's  even possible. And these dumps are developer calls so there's pretty much nothing we can do about it. I mean, if you received an airdrop, first thing you'd think about is to convert it or sell it. Especially if it's a fairly new coin. And for more established coins in the market, we can't prevent whales from dumping to manipulate simply because they have the capacity to do it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Nggedebus

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:09:34 PM

It seems like some people intentionally doing it, they lure people to purchase some coins by pulling up the coins a little to show if the market is moving up, then when they got some profit then they dump them again, and do that over and over.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 02:23:42 PM

ICOs should get their product ready and give their token a utility (which they claim in WPs), no utility is the cause of dumping.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:40:17 PM

Yeah, I use to follow this awesome altcoin and there was this dude who obviously had a lot of it because when he sold all of his coins the price of that coin went down so hard that it literally killed the coin. That dude not only sold bunch of that coin and dropped the price but he also started a wave of people who started to sell so they are not holding a shitcoin in their hands and the more people sold the lower it got and the lower it got the more people sold.

It was seriously horrible what happened to that coin. Think about it the owners the founders the developers nobody did anything wrong at all, they were running that coin like machine and it looked great, from one day to another nothing bad ever happened to that coin that could cause it go down, one dude sold his coins and all fell down for them for no reason at all.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Yoo

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:49:52 PM

Yeah, I think this is a problem that is difficult to eliminate because no one can set the price of a token on Exchange. Yeah, we also can't blame dumpers because it's their right to sell their tokens.
I think we can take advantage of this problem, Yeah, we can buy tokens from dumpers and can buy at low prices or below ICO prices.  Wink

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:04:15 PM

The same thing goes on in the stock market and housing markets.  Its just less obvious because the crashes aren't nearly as bad.  This is the pro and con of a free market, the price will move where the equilibrium is.  If you worried about volatility crypto is the last place you want to put your money.  go for bonds or even gold if you like more stable investments.
TelolettOm

Activity: 2058
Merit: 550

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:06:51 PM

The same thing goes on in the stock market and housing markets.  Its just less obvious because the crashes aren't nearly as bad.  This is the pro and con of a free market, the price will move where the equilibrium is.  If you worried about volatility crypto is the last place you want to put your money.  go for bonds or even gold if you like more stable investments.
agree with you in cryptocurrency the risk is indeed quite a lot of funds if you don't dare to take more risks don't try it because it's quite large here, learn about this investment and also just decide there are many prefects that can be chosen as investments

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:09:20 PM

If the coin is not good, it is easy to dump and its price is difficult to increase, it depends on each project, especially ICO projects, it is easy to dump.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:35:25 PM

In fact, with a few simple measures can be prevented dumping at prices. For example, if you do not distribute too many tokens in the bounty process, and if you choose various methods such as not paying all costs with token, it will certainly be beneficial for the price because the individuals who get token free of charge, rather than investors and large whales, cause prices to regress. On the other hand, if each project sells with a certain limit for each individual investor in accordance with certain rules, it will prevent the price decline. Why would the price go down when the investor wants to make money? You should look at the root of the event and all projects with a restricted audience. In addition, investors who have the power to influence the market must also have a certain investment limit. In other words, both the investor is guilty and the project team is guilty and free token can reach the conclusion of the offender.
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:36:44 PM

Initial dumps are due to bounty hunters, they tend to sell at any price,  ut as soon as the sell out finish the coins gets traction if they are worth of it.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:13:04 PM

I think this is stupid. Manual price adjustment will never lead you to anything good. Only the creation of a good and sought-after project can prevent a sharp drop in prices and can make it grow.
If the project does not represent anything promising, then how would you not hold the price by hand, it will fall anyway.
CLywaTeLb

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:20:22 PM

Initial dumps are due to bounty hunters, they tend to sell at any price,  ut as soon as the sell out finish the coins gets traction if they are worth of it.
If the asset is worth it, then the bounty hunters change the price of the asset a little. Now the most altcoins after listing did not show a single recovery. Some alts hold on even better than the market. It means something.

gabbie2010

Activity: 2660
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 05:27:08 PM

My solution is this
In addition to your valid suggestion some ICOs mostly exchanges tokens had device another means by locking half of the hunters rewards to forestall any case of dumping while releasing the other half later in that case this would absolutely minimize the aftermath in the drop of the price of token after listing, although I may not blame some of the dumpers because we have full time hunters who needed money for their various needs.

CryptoLogo

Activity: 656

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:08:06 PM

Many good projects "died" because of the wrong approach to the distribution of tokens. Airdrops, huge bonuses for investors (up to 70%), etc.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:24:56 PM

There is no way you can stop people from dumping their coin because that's what they choose to do. The last time I checked, this is a free market and any one is free to do whatever they like in this market without having to go through any approval of any kind, so there is no way we can stop the dumping, but we can try to curtail the way people dump coins on exchange by showing them what dumping coins cause to the market and why it is not a good idea to dump your coin at a cheap rate maybe because of FUD news.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:41:57 PM

I think one way to avoid a dump is to pay the worker's results from the bounty every week. And the coin must have a market first. So that in this way the sale of tokens is not done at once. While investors may not sell tokens below the ICO price. But for bonuses bought as long as the ICO is paid at the end of the ICO.
terra_vival

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:42:21 PM

Dumping is one of the factors influencing the fall of cryptocurrency rates, but it does not solve the whole problem, even if there are no guarantees that dumping will not occur in the future.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:46:43 PM

The idea is not bad, but it should be worked out. It would be desirable, of course, that the tokens cost no less than a certain price, but the implementation of such an idea is not currently possible. There are many reasons why there will be no such maneuvers.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1247

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:55:33 PM

Exchanges cannot help salvage the situation, if you own coins you should be allowed to do whatsoever you wish with it and it ought to be that way.
The correct thing to do, is for such projects to be proactive and come up with salient ideas and methods to combat excessive dumping and keep their coin afloat.
If you notice dumping hardly affects good projects, it may for a little while, but after some time, it'll bounce back and keep going up

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:58:53 PM

And is that a solution? Is that a free choice? If there will be fixed price on exchanges people will not buy there but they will use OTC market.  Cool Roll Eyes
BCTS

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:31:40 PM

I don't understand the meaning of this post? People do not want to sell at a loss, but if the coins or tokens of this project cost so little, then the reason is not in the people selling.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
hongus

Activity: 736

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:34:01 PM

Perhaps new projects should think about their reputation and allocate funds so that a low charge will automatically be bought and sold at a high price on this exchange.

kateycoin

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:47:01 PM

They can't handle the situation in the market or every exchange because it's depending in the demand in the market. Well if the every team in every project will have one person to focus about marketing I think it will avoid dumping. But we all know that dumping in every coin is normal.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:49:34 PM

the fact is that not everyone can wait especially for investors and bounty hunters who don't have a lot of money so sometimes they are willing to release their coins at cheap prices when they are hit by economic problems, and the second problem is even though they put high expectations on the coin not all coins can realize that great hope and therefore sometimes there are people who are desperate and thinking of selling it while the price is still there

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:53:14 PM

the fact is that not everyone can wait especially for investors and bounty hunters who don't have a lot of money so sometimes they are willing to release their coins at cheap prices when they are hit by economic problems, and the second problem is even though they put high expectations on the coin not all coins can realize that great hope and therefore sometimes there are people who are desperate and thinking of selling it while the price is still there

Dumping will be prevented if the coin has really worth in it. If the developers create a valuable token to start with, why would dumpers sell their coins or tokens at a very cheap price? Devs should make their coin worth it before releasing to exchanges, in that way, they can at least sustain their ICO price.
inashed

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:54:24 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 11:42:19 AM by inashed

An shitty "shower idea" but:

To mine you must send coins to place X and the coins that are there at this place since 1 month ago are the stake (so coins must stay there 1 month to become stake). But unlike proof of burn, you receive your coins back after 3 months (ps: your coins there, are the stake so your stake will be reduced) .

At the first 4 months ALL coins are mined by normal proof of stake (or maybe there is some sort of IPO or proof of burn IPO to distribute ALL the coins and some% of those coisn go to the place X and stay there 3 months as stake before going back to your wallet).

At the start of month 5, the system calculate the amount of coins that are at place X of all wallets since at least 1 month ago, and then discover that those Y coins are Z% of all coins.

Now the system has this info: Y coins are Z% of all coins. So all the coins at place X of all wallet at least since 1 month ago are Z% of all coins.

At the start of of next month, it finds what  the amount of coins at place X of all walled since at least 1 month ago are W, and it does the question, how much I need to increase the market cap to those W coins represent Z% of all coins. After this math its made it finds how much the market cap needs to be increased (all those extra coins will be given gradually during the next month) or how much the market cap need to be decreased (a% of transaction fees will be destroyed until the market cap is reduced to the needed amount or the month ends).

The same math is made at the start to every month, trying to make the coins at place X of people wallets since at least 1 month ago, be always Z% of all coins.

The system self correct the amount of coins based at the amount of coins being used as stake. If someone dump the coins, the amount of coins will decrease because the guy will need to sent them to place X and will take at least one month of them being there to make those coins being used at the math that decide how the max amount of coins need to be. This means the max amount of coins will decrease and with less supply the price of each coin will increase.
bittick

Activity: 2296
Merit: 506

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:01:14 PM

Dumping will be prevented if the coin has really worth in it. If the developers create a valuable token to start with, why would dumpers sell their coins or tokens at a very cheap price? Devs should make their coin worth it before releasing to exchanges, in that way, they can at least sustain their ICO price.
The main point is about exchange site because those investors are betting on the exchange site itself. as you can see if coin didn't meet the exchange site that they have expected before and they will feel bad for that. this speculators are betting in the short term run. major exchange needs millions of dollars and a lot of audit

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:02:40 PM

Yes, it is that's why most manager and development team making a new way to stop these dumpers to make the coins useful in the long run. I kinda hope that this new way of stopping will make the coins worth in the long run but if not then those dumpers are not really on to the projects. And most of them are just bounty hunters but I think they can't drop it yet since they will receive the token late than the investors.

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:12:03 PM

The thing is: each individual is in charge of the decision of selling at the price they want. Exchanges cannot prohibit it even if they wanted to. People can always move to other exchanges or p2p, OTC deals.
JeromeL

Activity: 554

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:45:21 PM

I know the best way for people not to dump tokens at any price.
To do this, you need to create a furiously promising and high-quality project that guarantees for all investors a large profit in the future.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:16:30 AM

Project team and exchange can't do anything with token price, I think it's depends on project quality, most of the promising project tokens price stay at normal level, people want to sold their tokens at loss, just let them do that, I'll hold and waiting for token rise back to ICO price.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:26:42 AM

I think something like that is impossible to happen. It means developer wouldn't forced to make good project to make their tokens in market get high price. Even Developer who not really serious in their project will get benefit for that. It is bad for crypto community itself.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:11:38 PM

Project team and exchange can't do anything with token price, I think it's depends on project quality, most of the promising project tokens price stay at normal level, people want to sold their tokens at loss, just let them do that, I'll hold and waiting for token rise back to ICO price.
how long will you wait? while you say the team can't do anything when they see the price of their very cheap tokens sold on the market, they must take action such as buying back with the capital they have. And developers must have ideas, how to get their tokens holders not to sell cheaply. If not, then their tokens will become trash.

SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:22:46 PM

how long will you wait? while you say the team can't do anything when they see the price of their very cheap tokens sold on the market, they must take action such as buying back with the capital they have. And developers must have ideas, how to get their tokens holders not to sell cheaply. If not, then their tokens will become trash.

Oh you absolutely right. All things in the project developers. Their tokens must be alive. Projects aimed at the masses. Then the price will be consistent. We all know how projects constantly lie to us about the cost of a token.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:36:03 PM

It is not a problem, uninformed buying is a problem. If you bought a quality project you'd be happy to see cheap tokens, but instead you were just hoping to find someone dumber than you to dump on. One of us has to be the sucker, I've been the sucker plenty of times myself, but that's crypto. Even if you change the rules, you still need suckers, and it's probably going to be the same people anyway.

lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:59:50 PM

I think the rule is very good to apply so that prices can be more controlled and not easily experience sharp falls.

xianbits

Merit: 257

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:05:53 PM

Exactly my thought. There should be a lock on the price or something when the tokens or coins get listed on exchanges. That way, investors won't have to worry of dumping.
The lock price you mean may be the "buy wall" a team has to make. Some are already doing it but most of the time, these buy walls are easily broken then the team stops from buying back because it seems it doesn't help.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
SistaFista

Activity: 1638

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:11:44 PM

The most happening dump is when the ICO token just released and not officially listed, but being traded in decentralized exchange.
Like idex, etherdelta, or forkdelta is the most popular decentralized exchanges used to dump the tokens.
Of course the dev or team should take a quick action about the price of their tokens, otherwise it maybe won't recover because too much damage.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kingpin4321

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:20:54 PM

The real dumpers of coin are mostly bounty hunters because the feel they are not in any financial commitment to the cryptocurrency project and this can result in a very bad state of the coin
zhekinsp

Merit: 126

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:23:53 PM

You can stop anyone from selling so you need to select the right price for selling at ICO which may decrease the people from investing to sell very soon.

But it is impossible to stop from making trades on exchanges when you coin listed there.

isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:49:36 PM

The real dumpers of coin are mostly bounty hunters because the feel they are not in any financial commitment to the cryptocurrency project and this can result in a very bad state of the coin

The financial need of anyone will force to perform all possible actions that would get rid of this need. I think it makes no sense to judge someone, this is everyone’s choice.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:36:23 PM

Dumping truly kills coins but crypto trading is autonomous and everyone decides how much he or she wants to sell their coins. Some people are day traders so they just dump their coins with the slightest increase. It is very painful, especially if you are a holder.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:43:33 PM

This can't be avoided since most of investors in ICO participate to earn profit. You also can't blame bounty hunters for dumping their coins since its theirs and they have all the right to do what they want to their tokens. Anyways, this just happens to small projects; big projects like electroneum didn't dump when it got listed on an exchange.

manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 03:49:41 PM

I thinl.it is not the bounty hunter to blame for dumping the project. It.is the team that brought the project and how they manage it if they do. But, for sure they are only after for an easy money which means making another ICO project, list it in an exchange then walk away. This is where the fast and easy money come from just like easy robbing in a bank. This is what contribute also tp the percentage of numbers of ICO scams.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:05:01 PM

Coin dumping is very detrimental and damaging to the market. ICO indeed has a trick in overcoming this. The easiest way to deal with massive coin sales at low prices (under ICO) by distributing gradual tokens. Both tokens for investors, for bounty campaign hunters, for airdrop, etc, all are distributed gradually. For example, it can be divided into three divisions. This massive dumping of coins caused the market's confidence in the coin to decline so that the coin could not compete in the market for the long term.

▔▔▔▔▔
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:13:48 PM

I think that on the exchanges there should be restrictions on the minimum price of selling coins, so that the price does not fall much below the ICO price level.
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 04:53:04 PM

When a project has use for its token, the demand for the token will be much and holders won't want to sell and even when they decide to finally agree to sell it will be at a good plus profitable price.
IndianaJons

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:17:33 PM

Developers have a great tool for stopping dumping prices - some of them try not to pay their coins to investors and bounty hunters for as long as possible. During this time, they place their coins on stock exchanges and begin to artificially trade them constantly raising the price. However, this has only a temporary effect and after the issue of coins in the hands of ordinary people - the price begins to decline.

sends1

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 08:03:54 PM

yes I am also sometimes upset with someone who sells at a price below ico in large quantities, especially if he is not an ico investor (only ordinary traders). but usually developers hold events such as trading competitions so that the coin is not dumped too deep
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:11:59 PM

Developers need to incentivize or add value to their projects with genuine roadmap so that holders would find them promising and irresistable. This are parts of what make coins valuable
Why won't holders dump if everyone is going to dump anyway.  A serious developer should prevent dumping
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:26:15 PM

Dumping of token is normal mate if a project makes Bounty Campaign because we cannot dictate any participants and investors not to dump their tokens,and even many holders dumping their token if the project is good it cannot affect the price of its tokens maybe we can experience a decline of prices but it can recover directly because a project is depends on the Devs team and how they handle it.
Invigorated

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:38:36 PM

Dumping creates not just a complete imbalance in the goals of a project, it sometimes leads to a loss of interest from potential investors as the project becomes unattractive to them due to a crash in prices. However, if a project is truly solid, it should rally round and appreciate in no distant time. There is always going to be a dump of prices in most projects as people will always want to take profits. It rests on the project to put things in place to guide against dumping.
Big Game

Activity: 466
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:46:40 PM

Maybe the ICO time will pass with the emergence of a new trend, but it is too early to judge about it. I think for bounty hunters will still be earnings, and the exchange will act as a guarantor for investors.
ujinice

Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:23:19 PM

Large exchanges recently do not work with new tokens, and those exchanges on which new tokens appear cannot provide the necessary trading volume, therefore, minimum volume sale can lead to token depreciation.
rosezionjohn

Merit: 301

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:38:27 PM

If dumping can easily kill a coin, then I don't know what developers are for. That should not be the case.
It's just the nature of the market being decentralized and making deals with exchanges to manipulate the price won't be good in the long run.
brotherwood12

Merit: 30

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:39:22 PM

it cant, and wont happens , "dumpers" have rights with they coins and that mean he can do eveything about it , i think the best solution is dev dont much giving bonus on an ICO
Cemploon

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:45:54 PM

To save ICO coins to avoid Dump. I think the developer must have a good strategy. Dump is very difficult to avoid, but developers can take policies. By managing coin sales and sales must be limited.

Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:08:49 PM

Developers need to incentivize or add value to their projects with genuine roadmap so that holders would find them promising and irresistable. This are parts of what make coins valuable
Why won't holders dump if everyone is going to dump anyway.  A serious developer should prevent dumping

So they can pay their bounty participants in other cryptocurrencies which can save them from being dumped and also as you said working based on the roadmap will bring trust among the investors will make the token value to be increased.

m0Ray

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:50:49 AM

I believe that the only true solution to this problem will be if the developers of the project will themselves buy some of their own coins from investors and bounty hunters. That is, they will be able to control the price of their coin on the exchange. This will be a good solution and all parties will benefit.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:24:01 AM

Dumping can really make the price drop or down, it can really great a huge effect on the price of the coin or maybe token. If there are so many dumpers the price will surely down and it cannot recover. Because nobody wanted to loss everyone wanted to earn that is why if they see that the price are slowly down they will also sell. Dumping ha really a big damage in the price.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 03:07:56 PM

The dumping situation is out of the hands of every investor to be honest
Because you cannot control the tokens in investors wallet

But dumping does not damage a token neither does it make it vulnerable

Dumping is the perfect avenue or opportunity for each investor to join in the trade
GatotKaca

Activity: 1372

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:58:12 PM

the possibility of people selling at a lower price than ICO prices because they don't know what to do, if they continue to survive they will continue to lose, if sold will suffer losses but can be replaced by investing in other coins. so it's all a choice, as a merchant, you have to be able to decide the right decision for the future and don't regret it.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Most Popular Crypto Betting Platform
Sports ---- 🎲Live Casino ---- 🎰Slots
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
🎯 Daily Check-In Bonus
🎁 80% Daily Parlay Bonus
🎉 New Player Deposit Bonus
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:22:52 PM

The problem can be fixed within seconds and the best way to solve this is to share collected funds with bounty hunters. I mean paying them in ETH, BTC or whatever coin but not with your own one. But the most projects are too greedy for this.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 11:45:03 PM

The problem can be fixed within seconds and the best way to solve this is to share collected funds with bounty hunters. I mean paying them in ETH, BTC or whatever coin but not with your own one. But the most projects are too greedy for this.
After checking the previous damage caused by dumped. I'm convinced that no dump can be corrected or fixed in seconds not to talk of sharing the collected funds with bounty hunters.
Meanwhile, what most dumped project owners usually do to correct their project are airdrop and coin challenge.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:02:01 AM

Dumping or selling at cheaper price can not avoided. Its happen in any market and i think its natural. Some investor selling their coin because many reason and i think if we believe on the project and make investment for long term, we should not worry about the price.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
zekk

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:07:51 AM

You paid for the coins or tokens and you can do whatever you like to do with them, if that is selling them at a lower price then you bought them, that would only be the owners choice and only him, of course there has to be buyers, but there is. It is frustrating but that's the part of the game here and with stocks.
reality18

Activity: 938

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:35:28 AM

This is decentralization at its full realization hence the market is set that traders are free to trade at what price they deem fit. I don't think any trader will intentionally dump a coin. The dumping of a coin has a triggering factor which in most circumstance from the creation of FUD. Some investors understand the need to hold after buying from ICO but once the FUD sets in, every investor intends to cut losses by selling at another low price.
I think the dumping must be addressed from this point of view instead of tampering with the decentralized nature of the market.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:46:21 AM

You paid for the coins or tokens and you can do whatever you like to do with them, if that is selling them at a lower price then you bought them, that would only be the owners choice and only him, of course there has to be buyers, but there is. It is frustrating but that's the part of the game here and with stocks.
I guess everyone already knows it. When many are selling and no buying then dump will definitely occur. We cannot anticipate it. where the ability to buy the market must be limited.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:44:01 AM

Exchange can't do this because people will sell it at the price they want and buyer will buy it at the place they want and so, when the seller and buyer met their both expectation,  there will be a transaction. If there is no meeting in the mind, there will be no trading that will happen.

Live for the moment.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 04:01:08 AM

Some strategies ICO projects use, they lock their tokens until MVP (Minimum Viable Product) is launched, give their token a utiity so hunters/investors at least give second thought before dumping.

Anyway, if someone is selling, someone is buying. I guess it's okay.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xianbits

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:34:13 AM

Some strategies ICO projects use, they lock their tokens until MVP (Minimum Viable Product) is launched, give their token a utiity so hunters/investors at least give second thought before dumping.

Anyway, if someone is selling, someone is buying. I guess it's okay.
It will only be okay if the cycle continues but there are instances where everyone sells but almost no one wants to buy and that stops everything.

ERSISTENCE
Protocol Powering
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
PoS

CLywaTeLb

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:43:12 AM

I believe that the only true solution to this problem will be if the developers of the project will themselves buy some of their own coins from investors and bounty hunters. That is, they will be able to control the price of their coin on the exchange. This will be a good solution and all parties will benefit.

With the availability of funds for this, it would be a very good way. But devs often do not have enough money. In most cases, after receiving the money no one cares about the asset. So, this is the concern of investors.

This as a compromise solution is sometimes used:
But payment in $ equivalent is much less.

Sacramentus

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 05:44:05 AM

I have always doubted the fact that hunter derive pleasure in dumping tokens at a very low price until knew I heard from my friend who said she dump her bounty token at any price immediately they get it and even if the price goes up she doesn't regret then I understood how stupid many bounty hunters has become. When teams take drastic actions, we see it as a bad move but this hunters are just way very stupid

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
xianbits

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:31:33 PM

I have always doubted the fact that hunter derive pleasure in dumping tokens at a very low price until knew I heard from my friend who said she dump her bounty token at any price immediately they get it and even if the price goes up she doesn't regret then I understood how stupid many bounty hunters has become. When teams take drastic actions, we see it as a bad move but this hunters are just way very stupid
Sometimes, dumping is the best way for bounty hunters to survive and it serves as assurance that they are paid off with all there efforts. It may sound stupid for many but for them, that's the best thing to do at that moment.

ERSISTENCE
Protocol Powering
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
PoS

Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:49:48 PM

What you are suggesting is impossible, exchange can't dictate the value at which a seller or buyer is willing to part with his or her asset, demands aren't high therefore dumping is indispensable in a market condition we are witnessing at the moment.
Kencha77

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:33:44 PM

You can't manipulate the market. If they dump it's their decision. I think a good fix for this is either make token holders get profits from the token they are holding for example every month or the developers buy tokens from the profit they got from their platform.
Buzhou

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:06:50 PM

So the problem is the people who dump their tokens or coins?
The devs and team have no responsibility? It's very simple to think like this and to encourage the creation of ICOs.
People wishing to do ICO should consider all post listing possibilities in some exchange.
Why do they supercharge the price on ICOs? Lack of transparency and reality for many projects.
Bitcoin is the target of speculators all the time and even having 'Bitcoins' in their hands they are trading for dollars.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1849

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 08:02:24 PM

The dumpers are always going to manifest, the creators of the projects can not control this type of behavior, there is only one way to try to control the dumpers, it is to place some conditions within the project where they limit the amount of tokens they use. You can receive if your balance is reduced by around 25% of what you should have.

Another way to avoid it is due to the degree of development found in the project or the fact that the white book has been promised that the currency or the token will reach a Level 1 Exchange, that way they can control the Dumpers a bit. and that is what very few projects apply, since it is very difficult to include them in level 1 exchanges.

Because at the moment of entering the dump, the project loses credibility in the investors, it is necessary apart from all this to have a support at an economic level by the team so that it does not fall completely.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
chocopapaya

Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 08:15:07 PM

What you suggest is just impossible to enforce.
Also, it completely goes against the idea of an open sourced, distributed, decentralized market.
We all love blockchain because it gives power back to the people.
It allows for direct p2p transactions to take place without the need for regulating middlemen.

So having an exchange set a specific price for it goes against everything that makes crypto great.

Unfortunately, we are in a market that is volatile and will continue to be.

However, you can still come out ahead if you educate yourself and study market patterns.

In the case of ICOs that you mentioned.
The simple solutions is: don't invest in ICOs.
For a full year it's been obvious that ICOs were no longer profitable.
If you really wanted to, then you would buy it after it gets dumped and the price crashed, not before.

IParn

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 08:57:28 PM

You can't manipulate the market. If they dump it's their decision. I think a good fix for this is either make token holders get profits from the token they are holding for example every month or the developers buy tokens from the profit they got from their platform.
On this principle, it will also be possible to build a strong system for manipulating the cryptocurrency market. Where will the profit come from?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
novusordo

Activity: 800

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:07:10 PM

Project developers should develop a proof plan against dumping from presale, private sale investors and bounty hunters who usually dump their tokens on listing. Aergo and content protocol had such plan and they are currently doing massively well in the market 

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
SportsbookBettor

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:58:32 PM

You can't stop people from dumping coins especially people who got tokens in campaign. Company needs to have a decent plan on how to avoid their token getting dump but i think it's hard considering no one can easily manipulate the market. I had join some bounty campaigns that give their tokens in a weekly basis and some bounty hunters got furios because of it. Also it does not help because after each week that they gave the tokens. Someone will sell the tokens even below the price. If they want their token not to get dump. Development is the key to the success of the project.

aaaamm
iMelon

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:02:57 PM

It is very easy to blame bounty hunters when a token starts dumping but when we look closely, we can see that even projects that has not paid hunters still dump in price after listing, this is quite annoying, I usually wonder who sells below their buy price.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:13:50 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2019, 02:24:14 PM by adzino

Its actually those bounty hunters and those who received those coins for free dump the coin with a price that is lower than the ICO price. Well, there is a reason behind it. They worked for those tokens, kept on holding it until it was announced/listed on an exchange and then they sell it to make some quick bitcoin/profit. They mainly do that because most of them either don't know the real value of the coins or just don't want to risk losing any kind of its value in the future.
Just hold the coin for a while. If the price is meant to recover, it will recover.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
FLHippy

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:15:03 PM

ICOs that collected money in 2017 shouldn´t have any existing problems, but where are the products, where are the results? Why 99% of all ICOs are in silent mode?
Terrible, terrible to see the reality.  Roll Eyes

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Thug Life

Activity: 359

Freedom

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:18:30 PM

my opinion on this issue like there is no solution dumping will definitely occur when the first market is released the reason is that investors sell bonuses and bounty hunters, making the token price down  the best way wait until roadmap run
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 10:50:56 PM

my opinion on this issue like there is no solution dumping will definitely occur when the first market is released the reason is that investors sell bonuses and bounty hunters, making the token price down  the best way wait until roadmap run
the walking roadmap doesn't show good results. the most important thing to increase market prices is how developers make efforts to increase the market's purchasing power. the way is up to the developer who thinks about it.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Badhuamin

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:54:38 PM

indeed, there are now many people who throw their tokens or coins after the distribution is complete, this might be reasonable because everyone has different thoughts to sell them or save them, but if a coin or token is good on the market, this only requires a little more time to bounce back up again. .
andytherbg

Activity: 124

what bag are you shilling?

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 12:33:30 AM

crypto is a democracy market it would be wrong to to fix any price

agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:48:40 AM

mostly dumpers are from free rewards like airdropers, i dont think bounty hunters make the price dump, because personally im bounty hunters, and i always wait for the good price before sell my token.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:05:36 AM

Basically, I am really irritated to those who immediately dump the coin just even the listing is not done yet. And the bad side, is when they try to ask others and convince them to dump the coin also. What kind of people are these.
cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:24:12 AM

Dumping should be prohibited, but we can't do that. Everyone must HODL or buy so that everyone gets richer forever.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Kriptos

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:37:52 AM

the solution is that they have to properly calculate the total supply they have. because I think if their total supply is not excessive or ridiculous, of course, they will more easily control the price of their tokens. don't give too many bonuses and calculate better allocations for bounty hunters and limit the number of bounty hunters so the tokens will be more controlled.

maaldaz

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:12:24 AM

This is a near impossible things to do, there are many people in cryptocurrency world with all different way of thinking. so even if we manage to make many people to stop dumping the price of coins, there will still people who can't be prevented from doing that kind of things.

Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:54:51 AM

Let's be honest dumpers are the bounty hunters and airdroppers. Those investors who bought at chepear price and sell in atleast 10 to 20% are understandable coz they are securing their profit. Nevertheless, we can not stop dumpers.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:59:05 AM

I agree with all those who have participated in this forum, indeed there is a good thing, don't give a lot of bonuses so that later it will not be detrimental to hunters either because this will be able to provide losses for all. Hopefully with this forum in the future it will be even more good again for problems like this.
10BTCaDay

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:13:09 AM

Let's be honest dumpers are the bounty hunters and airdroppers. Those investors who bought at chepear price and sell in atleast 10 to 20% are understandable coz they are securing their profit. Nevertheless, we can not stop dumpers.
we cannot, but the projects that launch bounty campaigns can, they could give bounty hunters their rewards in part.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:20:47 AM

Indeed, those who bought from the pre sales after seeing good opportunities also quickly dumped making sure that they already in profits,
we should also consider that it is also how opportunist works with this type of market, risking in order to take some profits, by continuing doing
such type of investment will multiply their assets, while in the other side this concerned should be learned by the developers too.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 08:39:54 AM

Telling exchanges to dictate prices of coins comes across as being manipulative.
It's market forces that determine price and so price should be left to market forces to determine.
What we should be glamouring for is the attitude change of traders and investors.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:41:06 AM

first impression is the last impression, the coin gets launched and when dump happens then it just gives a bad sign for the future of the project.
Grenee

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 08:41:23 AM

people are not interested in ico because at the end, the project wont give any profit but bring mass loss to investors.to me i think developers should know how to control market because some project like muzika and serve still maintain  the listing price even when hunters do their mass dumping the price is still good unlike some project that will dump even before dumping the coin.and some are setting low order so as to sell fast all this kills a project also. developers should think of how to solve this problem

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:47:15 AM

I think it takes a lot of patience, because there are so many people who sell coins under the price of ico because they really need money, but if you are in his position you will definitely do that
shadowduck

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:52:31 AM

first impression is the last impression, the coin gets launched and when dump happens then it just gives a bad sign for the future of the project.
Now every project has a dump. but this is because investors do not believe in the market but not because bad projects

Metall303

Activity: 891

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:59:47 AM

I think that the price is not dropped by bounty hunters, but by people who are interested in manipulating of the price of a particular coin. Bounty hunters usually have only 1-2 percent of coins. even if they all will sell their coins it will not be able to drop the price of the coin 10 times as it happens now on all exchanges

akungagal

Activity: 700

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:08:11 AM

yeah, i also feel annoyed at that.
the idea that you have is very unreasonable, i think the market can't arrange someone to sell or buy.

i've been on crypto for a long time, and dumping is the biggest problem for tokens and coins. until now no one has found a good solution to overcome it. i think it's best to make a token or coin holder trust the project and convince them not to sell it at a low price.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:10:20 PM

If you are dumb came again and again it will disappoint the investors everytime so it definitely affects the next investment for a investor to do so it definitely affects the development of the market so there are lots of problems involved in it.
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:19:24 PM

I see this dumping problem more to a you do i follow, some people dump the coins even though is at a low but they have their own reasons to do so like they want to take out the money that they had invest into that ICO to another better ICO but at the same time some people dump their coins as well with no valid reason at all but solely due to fear fomo when the price of the coins is dropping. 

levvv

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:07:21 PM

There are some ways to prevent token dumping after the sale concluded in ICO.
Token lock, buyback planning, partial released, etc. The token lock is usually used by developer to avoid instant dump after sale period.
The buyback plan usually happening when the ICO succeed raising more funds than their soft cap limit, or reaching hard cap.
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:43:21 PM

Just pay bounty hunters with other tokens/coins, but not with the same that investors have. This is killing the token price and investors make huge loses. If projects were not greedy they would be able to find a solution.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 12:35:59 AM

This won't stop people from dumping coins. Even if exchanges decided to disallow people from selling coins below price, what about the decentralised exchanges.

I think Businesses should focus on product and let market cycles take place.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:23:06 AM

Dumping will only create an impactful damages if there are no solutions or system put in place to buffer it. Blockchain is currently doing a 125million usd xlm (stellar) airdrop which started since fourth quarter of 2018 yet I see no major dumping impact on xlm prices. Teams must have a buy back buffer option just like Aergo did too

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
lienfaye

Merit: 629

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:57:29 AM

Thats true, I think most of these dumpers are bounty hunters or those who got their coins through airdrop. If they see that the price is increasing they will tend to sell their coins to take profit. Well we cant coerce anyone to stop dumping because its their own strategy and its quite normal to take advantage the price increase, I think we all anticipate that.

The problem of this dump is the aftermath, what will happen to those who missed the opportunity to sell? Thats the start of the their dilemma of what if. We should educate ourselves too on how things work here and what this particular project can do in the future so we wont be eager to sell.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:08:37 AM

it is impossible to keep people from selling their altcoins at a certain price because it is the right of every individual to do so.
what must be made is how the team attracts quality and increases the value of the project.
akungagal

Activity: 700

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:56:22 AM

it is impossible to keep people from selling their altcoins at a certain price because it is the right of every individual to do so.
what must be made is how the team attracts quality and increases the value of the project.
i really agree with you,
there is no other way than to develop the project for the better. i'm sure that way they will stop dumping and be more interested in buying. i think that way the coin will have a high value.

mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:15:33 AM

Of course, it's your choice to sell and if you dump, it's your right.
We are investing in altcoins and expecting to be profitable but sometimes if we panic we dump, and that's something cannot be avoided.
Eventually when we dump, we could also realize and buy again, it's a normal cycle and even if the market dump, it's possible to rise again.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
armarsterling7

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:16:56 AM

I find it very normal. Sometimes it will benefit you. You can buy the token at a cheap price and hold it. For bad projects, people will sell it off.
For good projects, there will be no sales from investors or bounty hunters. they all know its true value.
therefore, you are the one who decides whether you will be rich or not. Grin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:31:24 PM

You are equally right because we have lots of greedy people that are in the market and no matter what you preach to them, they are obviously not willing to stop this attitude at any time till they see the downfall of the project.

So as cryptocurrency keeps gaining more experience on a daily basis, many upcoming projects needs to study these loop holes and try as much as possible to proffer solution to them that will in turn better the development and relevance of such coin in the market and one of which you have mention, there should be a limit to quantity or even price at which people can dump the coin even if we know that it is a decentralized system but some human being are not worthy of given too much freedom.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:33:58 PM

Have you ever heard of such practices in the financial markets? If prices started to be regulated in this way, then it can no longer be called the free market. In my opinion, these regulations will never be implemented.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:28:52 PM

crypto is a democracy market it would be wrong to to fix any price
Yes, it is a democracy market, after all the purpose of its creation was to make the market decentralized and uncontrollable for all sort of shits and criminal activities to happen in there right ? Wrong perspective bro, even though it is a democracy market doesn’t mean there can’t be few rules that will make the system perfect and better for us to use.

We would have said it is a free market or decentralized market and leave out wallet opened without any form of security to protect our investment, why do we apply rule of using strong passcode ? Same as some of these investment, limiting some transaction should be a tool necessary for the protection of the coin and other genuine investors,
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:34:55 PM

We as lay users may not know the exact reason why this decline occurs so only think that this condition is the usual fluctuation. However, these fluctuations are very unreasonable and I think there needs to be a new breakthrough from the exchange service developers to improve the current conditions.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:49:30 PM

We as lay users may not know the exact reason why this decline occurs so only think that this condition is the usual fluctuation. However, these fluctuations are very unreasonable and I think there needs to be a new breakthrough from the exchange service developers to improve the current conditions.

it is difficult to understand what really happened because crypto can be influenced by many things, so I also only consider if this condition is natural because cryto is always up and down.
the most important thing is that we always believe that these conditions will not last forever so we will be strong to survive.

coinbirds

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:59:09 PM

I do not think dumping is destroying a project as it is a free market and everybody can do whatever he wants with his coins.
Of course projects could have some buyback program for the dumpers if they want to protect the price.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:20:27 AM

If the project is solid and has a working product then dumping will not last and the value of its coin will recover, not so sure how to stop the dumping because everyone who holds the coin can do whatever they want.

freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1146

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:06:32 AM

If the project is solid and has a working product then dumping will not last and the value of its coin will recover, not so sure how to stop the dumping because everyone who holds the coin can do whatever they want.
The problem of some is they will be tired of waiting when it will recover.
Start up project are very risky as devs could also give up, they cannot make a move in this bear market as it's hard for them to market their product.
Most investors will prefer to hold on solid coins that has been existing for a longer period already, so it will most likely kills the new ones.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 02:42:26 AM

When a project team or developers are trying to collaborate with exchanges concerning price of their token then it is a form of price manipulation. Is best that a token has real life usability, this will surely give it value even though it takes gradual process.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:18:26 AM

When a project team or developers are trying to collaborate with exchanges concerning price of their token then it is a form of price manipulation. Is best that a token has real life usability, this will surely give it value even though it takes gradual process.
That's right, if there's a deal between exchange and the team behind the projects, I agree that project should have a long term usage, the product itself
will lift the value to grow up, not just a pump and dump hype, we should be very careful looking for any project to support behind this industry, as many creators and developers are here to entice the public but no real progress and  usage.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:54:08 AM

I dont think that dumping crates would make the people going wild to make such a dump for the market of the cryptocurrency.
Fammosh82

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:08:05 AM

There is no point negotiating if they can reward hunters or airdroppers with USDT,  btc or eth...  Also see coins dumps even before it's distributed,  so Attimes the team can dump on holders too,  coin dumping is not only based exchange,  it also depends on management of the project to survive.
Melo20

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:14:12 AM

There is no point negotiating if they can reward hunters or airdroppers with USDT,  btc or eth...  Also see coins dumps even before it's distributed,  so Attimes the team can dump on holders too,  coin dumping is not only based exchange,  it also depends on management of the project to survive.

Absolutely correct,  coin dumping most times is not based on exchange listing,  it depends on the developer, how do they want there native token to survive,  if they initiated any bounty or airdrop,  I think it's OK,  if they reward hunters and airdroppers in USDT btc and eth just like majority have suggested.  Or maybe also lock some percentage of token distributed to holders...  That way the dump might be less.
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:25:36 AM

Am of the opinion that this approach will be more efficient and it might be the best way to solve this quagmire. If it comes out to be the right thing, then even altcoins should be touched because it is part of it. But one thing we should ask ourselves is about the genuine intention of projects developers if they truly have it in mind to run it for long term.
sircy

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:30:36 AM

Cause of Dump because many people sell coins and cause the price of coins to fall. They sell coins at cheap prices because they fear the price of the coin will fall further. But that, of course, makes you suffer losses and you have to be patient and don't rush to sell coins. If the coin still has an active team I think the price can go up again.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
sirohige

Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:07:26 AM

Cause of Dump because many people sell coins and cause the price of coins to fall. They sell coins at cheap prices because they fear the price of the coin will fall further. But that, of course, makes you suffer losses and you have to be patient and don't rush to sell coins. If the coin still has an active team I think the price can go up again.
I think the core of the cause of the fall in cryptocurrency prices was those who experienced panic when there was bad news so that it would make many traders in the exchange place panic so that the price of cryptocurrency in exchange fell like today and made many people depressed because they were trapped at high prices.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:10:44 AM

This is completely contrary to the principle of decentralization. In order for investors to have no desire to drop coins, they must be sure that the project has great prospects that in the future its tokens will cost much higher than the current price and the bear market will not be able to kill the project.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
dark08

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:46:08 PM

I think the core of the cause of the fall in cryptocurrency prices was those who experienced panic when there was bad news so that it would make many traders in the exchange place panic so that the price of cryptocurrency in exchange fell like today and made many people depressed because they were trapped at high prices.

We cannot blame those people to follow the flow because a bad news create a big impact to investor and take note traders want a profit not a lose fallowing a news is a good strategy because you can decide if altcoin will be pump or dump.

Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:47:35 PM

I also think the same way as you do. If developer can properly liase with exchanges before listing, I think this dumping will be curtailed.
mickey_miner

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:46:58 PM

It will not be possible to come to an agreement with all the exchanges, which means that if one exchange introduces such a restriction, then it will suffer losses, because customers will use the services of other exchanges.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:39:41 PM

That can't be done. It's people's choice whether they don't want to or they want to. My suggestions would be creating a feasible profits for the investors of the coin so that it would be more significant rather than just holding it. Another suggestion would be, a lesser bonuses for all. Bonuses from presales and early birds should not be that high should 5 % to 10 % only so that they will not dump immediately after listing.

Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:30:29 PM

That would be a good idea but people that sells very cheap below ICO price it's always to their loss but I am also of the opinion that project development will also go a long way

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:43:17 PM

Coin developers can be annoying about ICO prices, but we remain optimistic that those who deal with it will always follow prices that will allow a certain price, so that development will have several types
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:07:40 PM

Main damage is reputation of the coin, the initial dump suggest that the coin is a pump and dump type. Most innovative projects have gone to trash because of this, example: Golem.
Yalovtsev

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:18:01 PM

Yes dumping RA market has a very strong impact on the development of the project,and destroys many.But first and foremost blame the manipulators and the admins of the projects,because after the charges, the ISO money,they stupidly lowered their altcoins in price and the panic begins,and people coalesce,as a result, investors lose money and everyone is afraid to invest more,and from this begins to suffer the market,as some leaves investors with him

s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:18:07 PM

will not happen i guess. its the holder choice to sell their coin at that price. nothing can be done here.
our best option is to wait for the dumpers to getting out of stock of coins.

dizzy1996

Activity: 854

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:10:17 PM

I believe that the main reason for dumping is directly the investors themselves, the fact is that most of them come to the pre-sale stage where the biggest discounts and bonus tokens are received and as soon as the token goes to the stock exchange they sell them to you and the answer.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:30:22 PM

I believe that the main reason for dumping is directly the investors themselves, the fact is that most of them come to the pre-sale stage where the biggest discounts and bonus tokens are received and as soon as the token goes to the stock exchange they sell them to you and the answer.
They are here for one reason, to earned and to take opportunities, the dumped should be anticipated knowing that pre sale investors can easily sell
those tokens that they've acquired they will not wait for anything but to make sure that they will get the profits that they are waiting for, it's the dev
team that should take care of this having an alternative solutions in order to survive the progress.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:34:02 PM

Early bird discounts left negative marks on the project itself and price. Pre-sales offer huge discounts and big promises for crypto whales who can beat the whole coin with his balance.
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 08:07:16 PM

If that can be implemented it would be a good one and I think it will definitely put a check on dumping and thereby help to stabilize price of token after listing

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
wenwen

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:54:28 AM

No it will be a dishonest move towards investors and bounty hunters because they are the rightful owners of the coins of the project. Simply, developers should have a financial base to support their coins on the exchange. Developers could themselves buy some of the coins from their investors-this would change the whole situation on the ICO market.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: