Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:49:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO IS WAY BETTER  (Read 1820 times)
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:12:48 PM

IEO (initial exchange offering) is better than ICO,to participate in any IEO you have to be a member on the exchange launching the IEO ,this are my reasons

1)IEO is safer and better than ICO because its not what anyone can just conduct ,to conduct an IEO the project teams must meet and comply with the exchanges requirements in order to launch the token sale .

2)contributors are protected by the exchange,why? Many big exchanges offering the IEO now are after there reputations so its not easy to launch IEO through them,if the project before them is not genuine enough the exchanges won't dare take the risk.

I think this is what many investors have been waiting for , better risk limiting investment ,IEO is the only way to go
,don't forget ,DYOR ,thank you

I also like the new format of collecting investments. It is good, first of all, because the money is paid to the exchange, which holds the IEO of a new project and investors have no risk of losing their money. With the current number of scammers in the crypto market, this is a very good insurance. Also, the exchange itself is interested in increasing the price of a new project, which guarantees an increase in prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:17:09 PM

For me also looks better. Exchanges will not every ICO and ICO will have a "free" advertisement. But ICO have to share their raised money to an exchange and that is not acceptable for many ICOs.

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:28:46 PM

I personally will be more comfortable in investing my money in an IEO rather than investing it in ICO since companies that carries out IEO already have a working project and might likely not be a scam, unlike the ICO market where you don't know how to differentiate one project from another because the once you think they are genuine always ends up in becoming a scam, and one once you think it's a scam might likely end up becoming genuine.

I don't have such money to throw away anymore in enriching another man's pocket.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:44:33 PM

The only thing I don’t like is that the exchanges will do their best to promote their tokens, allowing them to invest in new projects only through their tokens; this somewhat binds our hands and makes us dependent on the exchange.

Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:59:10 PM

IEO (initial exchange offering) is better than ICO,to participate in any IEO you have to be a member on the exchange launching the IEO ,this are my reasons

1)IEO is safer and better than ICO because its not what anyone can just conduct ,to conduct an IEO the project teams must meet and comply with the exchanges requirements in order to launch the token sale .

2)contributors are protected by the exchange,why? Many big exchanges offering the IEO now are after there reputations so its not easy to launch IEO through them,if the project before them is not genuine enough the exchanges won't dare take the risk.

I think this is what many investors have been waiting for , better risk limiting investment ,IEO is the only way to go

It could be better than an ICO in the crowdfunding aspect but at the end of the day it's still the project and what it can offer to the community is what going to matter, like all the other ICO research and find out if they are legit and their potential in the market for a long term.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:13:07 PM

You've got a point here.  Many didn't notice IEO until Binance launchpad paved the way. Exchanges like LATOKEN have been on it but investors were not that much comparatively. IEO gives a form of assurance to investors, that's why they troop in and before you know it, token sale is over. Bittrex recently has proven big exchanges care more about their reputation by dropping RAID IEO after they lost a big partnership, that's good sign.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:23:37 PM

You have truly said it all. It shows you are in touch with the realities of the cryptocurency market. IEO offers investors security and confidence and that it is why its becoming popular by the day

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:56:40 PM

You've got a point here.  Many didn't notice IEO until Binance launchpad paved the way. Exchanges like LATOKEN have been on it but investors were not that much comparatively. IEO gives a form of assurance to investors, that's why they troop in and before you know it, token sale is over. Bittrex recently has proven big exchanges care more about their reputation by dropping RAID IEO after they lost a big partnership, that's good sign.
The launch pad that created by binance will be so different with launch pad that created by another exchange site and i should remind you about the fact that the popularity of exchange site will determine the result of the launch pad.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:18:39 PM

I absolutely concur. It is for this reason that most projects are now currently adopting IEO. it brings in more confidence on the part of the investors and also helps eradicate issues associated with fraud since most of the projects are veted by the exchanges before an IEO can be conducted. Also, on the issues of price stability, IEO help a great deal in this regard since people tend to buy at a certain price and tend to hold their tokens/coins more than what ICOs present.
aprilnot

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:36:48 PM

I don't think IEO is better. but I'm very interested in this way. Unlike STO, the IEO can be the right step to support a new project. but only a few exchanges are really serious about providing IEO services. from all the exchanges that I have, I just believe that with the rest of the binance I don't believe it too much.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:38:36 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2019, 03:48:55 AM by Sinone

I totally agree with you. IEO and recently added IAO is really better than typical ICO! There is little chance to manipulate the raised money volume in exchanges. So, People can see how much raised for that ICO! ICO market is dying and if the bear market continues then ICO Market may die badly! So, IEO is a good way for the legit project to catch legit investors!
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 11:44:22 PM

Now major exchanges have come up with an excellent option for collecting investors for new projects. The exchanges themselves promote IEO and pumped the course of new tokens, this gives an excellent opportunity to make money.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:45:43 PM

Yes, I agree it's better than ICO but also it doesn't mean that a project will actually devliver on its promises. They might still take people's money and exit scam.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:19:36 AM

Now major exchanges have come up with an excellent option for collecting investors for new projects. The exchanges themselves promote IEO and pumped the course of new tokens, this gives an excellent opportunity to make money.

After binance launchpad always gain successful, many big exchanger launch their own launchpad with different name. I think its good for investor because every exchanger have their own team to analys the project

strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 01:46:37 AM

After binance launchpad always gain successful, many big exchanger launch their own launchpad with different name. I think its good for investor because every exchanger have their own team to analys the project
bittrex now do the same way after they see inital exchange offering looks like will give them much benefits.and i think this methode give more certainity to investors,they could sell their coins or token after its coins tradeable.and also they be very optimistic will gain profit by joining in this IEO.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:51:42 AM

These are all quality projects and have a reasonable choice for investors to feel safer when investing. I think if the trend continues, ICO will be replaced by the IEO and this is what all investors want because the current ICO projects are mostly scam and there is no obvious development when project ends. I think this will be a new era for the modern world when everything has certainty in investment
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:06:57 PM

Of course, there are a lot of advantages, including the most important advantage of the fact that now projects will have fewer scam projects, but then, as usual, everything is very relative and everything can change, because the stock exchange’s reputation can drop very much.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 11:16:13 PM

IEO is a novelty in the cryptocurrency market, however, this is a great way to renew the dried up flow of investments. It seems to me that now, with IEO, it has become safer and more convenient to invest in new projects.
landoffaucets

Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:19:41 PM

IEO are better? Maybe at the beginning because there were only few IEOs. But after all ICOs switch to IEOs problem will not be solved. Investors are not more interested in cryptostartups.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 11:27:42 PM

IEO are better? Maybe at the beginning because there were only few IEOs. But after all ICOs switch to IEOs problem will not be solved. Investors are not more interested in cryptostartups.
IEO is good when it is in binance. The important factor here is binance, and IEO will not be as profitable in other exchanges. Already in recent times the sale of some coins is made in exchange, but their sale is not even completed in a few months.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: