Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO IS WAY BETTER  (Read 1820 times)
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:48:15 PM

I agree with your opinion, so I think that the IEO is the modernization of existing public sales and the ability for any project to reach a new level, and as we see it, it’s pretty successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:05:05 PM

Dont think so, tokens of even big exchanges dump so bad right after IEO, look on Huobi and Kucoin, only Binance can support his cource as practice shows.. Another thing that small percent of people can take a part with their hands, scripters and bots are dominating in all IEOs, thats why exchanges start to change their IEO sale politics and introduced lottery or longway holding systems, FCFS in not working anymore..Plus there no TRANSPARENCY, nobody knows actually what happening behind the scenes of IEO, regular ICO with smart contract much more better for me imho!
I am glad I have someone thinking in my own direction too, so I am not alone here, many investors thinks that because a project registered as IEO, the project will not get dumped when tokens of even those exchanges gets dumped too like you said.

Binance is only lucky to escape this because of the so much believe in Binance and the strategies they are applying like forcing investors to participate in their IEO project using their coins, so users will have no choice than to make use of their coin, so even if the coin gets dumped by some investors, you may hardly notice because the coin is being used for transactions on a daily basis.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:37:40 PM

In my opinion, every time the crypto market will have new breakthroughs, besides that when the market conditions are not good, the ICOS campaign becomes difficult and the investors dare to put money into ICOS so the IEO is conducted. IEO is showing many good sides and protecting investors.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:53:39 PM

I think that IEO is accelerating the project’s entry into the market, but I don’t think that IEE is speeding up the development and adoption of the project. Therefore, I think that IEO is too overvalued.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:32:54 PM

Non is better it's all about getting money from investors to support upcoming projects. The only difference is instant listing on exchange.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:46:17 PM

Actually I agree with you, but I would rather you state IEO on reputable exchanges. Every Jack and Jill exchange now wants to run an IEO, every exchange launching their own coin too because they want to use it for IEO. I think wise people will only buy into IEO from highly reputable exchanges, and not just any exchange to be on the safe side. Also, before buying in, look deep into the token economics, no need doing checks on the team since they've already been verified (this applies to reputable exchanges only).

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:02:44 PM

I think IEO protect the investors from scam projects. But as some people mentionned, it is impossible to participate in an IEO if you are a normal investor. Apparently some people use bots to buy the coins. I don't know if it is true or not? Can people really use bots in an IEO as the coins are still not for trading? Or maybe big investors have already bought all the coins before the start of the IEO. I think exchanges need to limit the number of big investors to permit more people to participate in an IEO if they want normal people to be interested in the coin. Else, only the investors who participated in the IEO are going to trade the coins.
dimastegar

Activity: 798

Small Trader

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:12:22 PM

The difference is only in the placement of sales tokens. ICO sells their coins through their own website. While the IEO sells their coins or tokens through an exchanger. And the factor that most determines the success of an IEO is an exchanger. If an exchanger does not have pupularity or large volumes, then most likely, the IEO will not be sold out.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:17:17 PM

ok ... I agree with you. But I want to explain a little about the negative side of ICO, and that makes investors go to the IEO. several reasons: 1. there is no institution that regulates the sale of ICO tokens, so if the sale of ICO tokens is not successful, then the ICO coin will not have value and only become garbage. finally we will suffer losses.
2. The team has a great opportunity to take away every investor's capital, so the irresponsible team will create a scam project.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Xmm

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:00:49 AM

Who tried to participate in IEO from KuCoin, check your balances on the exchange. There, a nice bonus apology from the exchange for 30 USDT came to the main account.

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:06:34 AM

Who tried to participate in IEO from KuCoin, check your balances on the exchange. There, a nice bonus apology from the exchange for 30 USDT came to the main account.
I received 30 USDT but my loss is 200 USDT. It's really hard to invest in this project because the competition rate is very high and very few people are lucky enough to invest. After investing, people tend to sell more KCS and that's why I lost a lot of money when participating in this project. I think the compensation for me is not worth it and I hope I can invest in this project on April 9th.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Xmm

Activity: 440

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:11:42 AM

I received 30 USDT but my loss is 200 USDT. It's really hard to invest in this project because the competition rate is very high and very few people are lucky enough to invest. After investing, people tend to sell more KCS and that's why I lost a lot of money when participating in this project. I think the compensation for me is not worth it and I hope I can invest in this project on April 9th.

For myself, I understood only that it is necessary to buy in advance more of the KCS and sell a part before the IEO, so that at least somehow repel the price drop after.

bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:14:37 AM

I think that's because the problem of some people who use bots only takes 1 second to spend all existing IEOs and that's unfair and known by the team from KuCoin so as a sense of demand for the members who don't have the opportunity to buy their IEO giving 30 USDT is only for people who are already in line but don't get a share when they want to buy an IEO.

Xenrise

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:19:28 AM

It's really hard to invest in this project because the competition rate is very high and very few people are lucky enough to invest.
I agree that this is mostly the case. And what will happen if many whales try to invest in this project? Small investors will lose their way in from buying the coin the project is having.

After investing, people tend to sell more KCS and that's why I lost a lot of money when participating in this project.
I don't know why they need to sell when they can use it to invest on the next IEO on the platform.  Roll Eyes
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:25:00 AM

IEO is way out of league of ICOs because in IEO, there is assurance that your coin would accumulate a lot of profit. And because of IEO, the trust of investors of cryptocurrency is back now. I believe in no time, ICO will be gone already because there has been a lot of issues about it last year.

Live for the moment.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:36:45 AM

it's safer from regulation and in general terms like you said, the price however not looks so good in the longer term, I mean in binance launchpad we see any ICO launched there will be 2-3x from the first listing, but see IEO on trex on the last few days, the price not so great, i think it's below ICO now? idk, last time I check hovering around 2k sats. There's so much IEO happening right now and if the hype die, the price will follow suit.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:06:34 PM

IEO is much safer for both project and contributors, but the biggest disadvantage of IEO is that it does not help to grow a project' community - the most people are only interested in getting profit right after listing.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:55:35 PM

It is great to see that a lot of projects are ending their token sale within seconds and people who got tokens are making really good profit, but the problem is that the percentage of people who actually got those tokens is about 5 percent if not less.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:04:33 PM

IEO is much safer for both project and contributors, but the biggest disadvantage of IEO is that it does not help to grow a project' community - the most people are only interested in getting profit right after listing.

nothing prevents for IEO-projects to conduct a bouty campaign and grow a project community. it won't cost too much and will be very effective.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:39:18 PM

I agree with you, then nothing guarantees that the token will last for a long time.
in the end the token fell and was worthless, it was a rational fear.
The ICO has a future if the platform runs and the community will increase according to the progress of the project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███