Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you make money from crypto? (Bitcoin and alt-coins).  (Read 1303 times)
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:06:00 AM

I began to trade, in order not to lose a lot during the bearish trend, before I only invested in different ICO and cryptocurrency.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:06:35 AM

In 2012 i used to do mining.
Now i make mo ey by just investing in icos, bounty and arbitage.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:17:16 AM

There still so many way pal to make money on crypto .But it would be difficult because of the current situation of market as of now .i suggest try to inhance your skill first before doing anything for the safety of your capital and always make a research to avoid scams don't quick jump always.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:18:24 AM

I am now engaged in a bounty campaign. I can't trade on the stock exchange (well, it does not work for me  Sad ). Therefore, I decided to try my hand at promoting projects in social networks. And in this way, get some different coins.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:50:50 AM

In the current market situation, I research and buy as many coins as I can afford. I will sell a certain % of the coins when the prices reach my target prices. I don’t do short term trading because I hold a full time job and don’t have the time to do so.
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 10:53:03 AM

I am still hodling my bountie coins in the hope of a big moon coin or coins during the next bullrun. Trading is not that succesful for me up until now, but i am still learning and improving the trading.

Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:56:39 AM

Basically, people earn by trading or investing in cryptos. In this forum, most of the people earn crypto by doing bounty, airdrop, and giveaways! People work hard to promote a project and if the project can make success then supporter gets a fair amount of money in coins! There are several ways in bounties like Signature, Content creation, Social media. It means everyone has an opportunity to earn money by participating in bounties and Airdrop!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:16:08 AM

Trading is the best way I guess for making money. But it has also includes some risks. Firstly you have always chance to lose. Second scammer are threating all of us so you have to be careful. Last, virus and malware can cause to stolen your funds. You have to careful also about it.
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:25:42 AM

I think everyone also earns on cryptocurrency, as well as a year ago, except that the strategy has changed, and the methods remain the same - trading and bounty. Cool
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:35:20 AM

Bounties does not really pay much recently and those who pay also even delay it one way or the other so relying on bounties only is not good this current market situation. So you can resort to trading but you ensure you have the needed skills to keep you in the trading system or else you might lose all your investments.
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:00:29 PM

Seems like bounty programmes is the way to go, especially on this forum. I am taking part in developing a bounty programme for an ICO project with my team as well. It is exciting to know that there will be people interested in earning your token for their service. However, I would like to work with people who are more interested in the idea of the project to get the most out of it.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:03:50 PM

I make money through bounty campaigns that look good and clear, only for now there are only a few bounty campaigns that are clear because most of them are scams and their targets are not reached, moreover I only trade a few coins that have the potential to rise, that's how I make money through crypto.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:46:44 PM

I am curious on how people make money with cryptocurrencies these days. Let me hear about your money making methods and perhaps you could introduce us to your project.
At the moment I have 3 ways to earn money, the first of course bounty is an additional income, the main is trading and investing in funds that trade my funds!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 03:02:46 PM

I only followed the bounty campaign, after getting a reward, I sold a portion and partly on the hodl to eth. then if you still get rewards with small value from airdrop, I buy coins like ripple, cardano or abyss.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:27:19 PM

My method of making money in cryptocurrency is to participate in bounties and airdrop programs. I continue to follow these two programs to this day. In the bounties program, the maximum level of success is on Signature campaigns and social media campaigns. Social media is very quickly promoted ongoing projects, as well as signature campaigns.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:00:08 PM

I am curious on how people make money with cryptocurrencies these days. Let me hear about your money making methods and perhaps you could introduce us to your project.

You can choose any of the following methods or all of them:
1. mining (it still profitable in some regions)
2. trading (in general no matter the direction of market, all depends on your strategy and discipline)
3. cranes (do you have many free time? let's try!)
4. bounties (they are still working and give rewards, sometimes)

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:01:48 PM

People actually still make money, not as much as expected  but yes, I for one through bounty but the stress is much now but I had to do it if I actually want to make the money

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:10:30 PM

The only thing is that now there are real opportunities for investment because I believe that altcoins are now at the bottom and now is the best time to join cryptocurrency altcoins or BTC, I think that everything will be fine.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:27:00 PM

I am not that good at trading, but that which I know how to do, I do it well, except I am indisposed. Which is bounty and investing.
I invest in coins with good potentials. Which most times, I hold until I am in substantial amount of amount.
The same is applicable to bounty, I choose among the best, even if I cannot participate in all at the same time.
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 06:27:20 PM

Now you have to either trade on the stock exchange or invest in good coins, where the price has fallen and then wait for growth

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: