Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you make money from crypto? (Bitcoin and alt-coins).  (Read 1303 times)
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:10:13 PM

There are many ways you can use to make money from cryptocurrency. the easiest and free is just by following the bounty until the campaign is finished and then receiving payments in the form of tokens that can be exchanged for bitcoin or ethereum. I also make money from bitcoin and altcoin trading with the capital obtained from the bounty campaign.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:11:18 PM

I used all the above ways to make money. At the moment, I think trading is the best way to make money, in the time/money ratio. But to succeed you must have iron nerves.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:24:04 PM

I am curious on how people make money with cryptocurrencies these days. Let me hear about your money making methods and perhaps you could introduce us to your project.

There are so many options to make money in this sector, so if you don't have the slightest information about these options, don't bother to make money. Aside from gaining no information and ideas, you will have a great disadvantage if you do not conduct research to improve yourself. For that reason, I will not share any details about a few earning methods that I will tell you. It's up to you to do research if you want to make money and improve yourself. You can make money with the following methods;

- Trade
- Arbitrage
- Faucet services
- ICO Investments
- Bounty Campaigns
- OTC Tradings
mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:29:06 PM

Since i am know about crypto, iam doing bounty and invest in ICO to make money.  So far both is a good way to earn money and profitable.
ICO investment good way to make money? bounty and ico investment now both of way is worst at this current condition.
Most of the ico scam and no bounty payment. If you participate in many campaign and airdrop and you are a lucky man than get some money.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:30:23 PM

I used all the above ways to make money. At the moment, I think trading is the best way to make money, in the time/money ratio. But to succeed you must have iron nerves.

We need not only nerves of steel, but also a huge investment of time in order to be successful in trading. You should spend 24 hours a day at the monitor.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:33:08 PM

I am curious on how people make money with cryptocurrencies these days. Let me hear about your money making methods and perhaps you could introduce us to your project.

I do join Bounties and work well on their project.
After the payment has been done i will sell the half and keep the half of it.
I will play in the market to gain more value. after that i will buy the tokens i want to hold longer.

I do join many airdrops also.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 03:59:09 PM

If you have a lot of free time you can participate in bonus campaigns. But you will not earn much, and the moment the bounty is also degraded
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:10:07 PM

To make money every day I trade. Trading, in my opinion, is a very stressful thing, but it is able to provide a pretty good profit. Besides that, I also did a Bounty campaign, I did this because I could produce free tradable coins.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:40:11 PM

i make money through trading altcoins with bitcoin and i make money by holding the crypto and sell in bull market
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:47:19 PM

I definitely for trading. Today there are such wonderful places where you can try yourself, this is BitMex, on this exchange you can really try yourself, so I think you need to try it. Only then can you say it is good or not.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 04:56:57 PM

The most basic way to do this is to do Bounty and Airdrop, this way is so common I think you can easily do it. Or alternatively, you are a freelancer and get paid through cryptocurrencies. If you already have capital, it's much simpler, just buy crypto on the exchanges.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:05:49 PM

Making money quickly means trading. But you must be smart and have a good trading strategy. Maybe a simple way to make a profit is to buy coins when the price drops and sell coins when the price rises.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:10:20 PM

I'm a bounty hunter but I didn't do bounty campaign for several months. I cannot find out any promise project at this time. For now, I just earn money by trading but it is also not so well.
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:14:31 PM

I'm a bounty hunter but I didn't do bounty campaign for several months. I cannot find out any promise project at this time. For now, I just earn money by trading but it is also not so well.

Hi ejhayehm. I am part of an ICO project and we are looking for bounty hunters who would like to get a reward for signatures. The project is going to be of highest quality with a working product and a competent team. May I send you a notification to the projects ANN page on the launch date?
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:40:07 PM

There are many ways you can use to make money from cryptocurrency. the easiest and free is just by following the bounty until the campaign is finished and then receiving payments in the form of tokens that can be exchanged for bitcoin or ethereum. I also make money from bitcoin and altcoin trading with the capital obtained from the bounty campaign.
Wise decision in order to multiply your money, it said already those possible ways to earned crypto, you just need to be very keen in finding what ways will bring you more interest, finding those good system and make a good plans in order to gained further, as cryptocurrencies is giving us opportunities, we also needs to maximize everything so we can have more profits.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:01:20 PM

There are so many ways one can make money in the crypto space and I would be listing some for you to try them out. If you don't have funds to invest in a project, you can start by participating in bounties, you can see a lot of bounties being carried out on this forum which reward users their coin for carrying out some tasks, This coins can be worth lots of money in the future.

gThe best way to make money from bitcoin is to exchange your skills for btc, you can offer a service in the service section of this forum and get paid in bitcoin or any other coin.
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:08:52 PM

Now the best money is earned on trading on various exchanges. all the more, the market is approximately at the same price level and only small fluctuations occur up and down. And this is a great time to trade. The main thing to decide on the choice of tools for trade. Choose the coins with the highest trading volume and a large number of exchanges so that you can engage in arbitrage.
auntyjmary

Activity: 368
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:52:04 AM

There are several avenues in the world of cryptocurrencies that affords the chance to earn some bucks. At the moment am engaged in a couple of bounty campaigns and I always do a lot of trading on a regular basis. But before you engage in trading you need to learn the tricks otherwise you might end up losing.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:17:11 AM

Making money from Crypto is not easy and we need to learn. Trading is one way to make money by buying Crypto coins. And this is what gives me an advantage, even though it doesn't always work. Because everything depends on crypto market prices.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:33:20 PM

No other way of making money through Cryptocurrency if you are not ICO initiator or an exchange order than to buy coins to keep and hold or you trade with it.

I already have crypto currencies I have invested in with the hope that it will make me good money in future no matter how long it take, aside this, I make money from Cryptocurrency on a daily basis by day trading, this is the best way to make money in this current market and I cannot explain all the detail here about it but anyone interested can learn online.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: