Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:25:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never give up  (Read 16384 times)
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:48:15 AM

Life is a constant battle and in our daily life there is always a competition. Its either you win or not but in every defeat there is always a lesson that you can take. You should never give up because even the most intelligent person also fails but he cope with situation and learn how to utilize that knowledge in order to succeed. And that motivation should embodied by all of us to become successful in life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:37:56 PM

one of the best bitcoin stories about how to move them and to help them avoid the risk of capital losses. can help with this people who do not know how to wait. It's a long time to retrieve the bitcoin but when it's recoverable it's worth it and it can help to much to our needs for our family.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 12:49:20 PM

just thınk, whales lose much more money when btc goes down 100 dolar, you have for example 1 btc and you lose 100 dolar Cheesy but whales has 10k btc and they lose 100x10.000= 1 mıllıon dolar Cheesy

so be relax, let them play this fckıng whale games, dont be ant under elephants, eventually they have to fınd a way to rice prices
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:29:07 PM

just thınk, whales lose much more money when btc goes down 100 dolar, you have for example 1 btc and you lose 100 dolar Cheesy but whales has 10k btc and they lose 100x10.000= 1 mıllıon dolar Cheesy

so be relax, let them play this fckıng whale games, dont be ant under elephants, eventually they have to fınd a way to rice prices

IT's easier to make money when we have money, though. Whales don't mind big losses because let's face it, they have enough money to live comfortable regardless if they would lose their money or not... they will always be able to live comfortable so Bitcoin investing is just a game in that respect, because poor people don't have the option of losing it's either win or keep being poor lol.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 01:31:13 PM

This is a nice story, i’m glad that you had the chance to find that hardriver. Eventually you earned something thanks to your old work. Patience, faith and ambition are really important facts in crypto market.

Yes patience is the key to success in every field. Especially BTC has became very unpredictable these days hence lot of people went under loss due to this but if we hold and be calm we can achieve the success. So never ever give up wait for your turn.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:38:38 PM

I remember more than 1 year ago, i found my nano coin wallet with 250 coins. I lost the wallet too but found it in my google drive, searched whole google to find the way to recover it. I claim it from their free faucet when it was very cheap and at the time i found it, the price was 22$/ coin.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:44:12 PM

I remember more than 1 year ago, i found my nano coin wallet with 250 coins. I lost the wallet too but found it in my google drive, searched whole google to find the way to recover it. I claim it from their free faucet when it was very cheap and at the time i found it, the price was 22$/ coin.

Wish I had a similar tale to tell but I've lost thousands of dollars on my old hard drives that I couldn't restore.  A bunch of ethereum and bitcoin I bought when prices were cheaper , kinda sucks but hey thats  life I guess.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:41:58 PM

In cryptos it is more about luck.
I have been the part of this community since 2014. In 2015  after that massive dump, many people left. Everyone was calling bitcoin dead. Then 2017 happened. People became rich and then in 2018 many lost a lot. This cycle has always been the part of cryptocurrency.  The people who leave stay the losers and people who stay can recover their losses. It's just the matter of time and patience. We are still pretty new in financial world. There is a lot market left to be covered. Think about the demand still out there.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:48:29 PM

Of course the market is cyclical. What we saw in 2018 and see in 2019, experienced investors have already passed in 2013 and 2015. All this was, is and will be. So more optimism! Everything will be fine in the future!
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:01:23 PM

I think that now is not the time to give up.  Because cryptocurrency develops and grows in scale.  Right now there is an opportunity to buy and sell.  Because give up at all in the subject.

Now is time to invest more and more, is the right way to earn big profit.

Those who give up is because they are weak.
there are other factors why people stop investing to bitcoin not just because they are weak, people could have cut their losses from their investment since they are losing alot of money when the crash happen, or the risk bitcoin offer isn't feasible for them.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:12:50 PM

There's always another chance mate so dont give easily which is try and try until you succeed. Actually here in crypto world you will become successful only if you are really interested on it. but must have more patience and lastly bear in mind to make always a back up in a safe place to assure no problem afterwards.

You are right, I feel like cryptocurrency is definitely giving another opportunity to make use of it, before few months a lot of them in this forum left as BTC might turn out to be a scam but it is proving again and again that it has the capability to handle the tough situation as well.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:17:21 PM

There's always another chance mate so dont give easily which is try and try until you succeed. Actually here in crypto world you will become successful only if you are really interested on it. but must have more patience and lastly bear in mind to make always a back up in a safe place to assure no problem afterwards.

You are right, I feel like cryptocurrency is definitely giving another opportunity to make use of it, before few months a lot of them in this forum left as BTC might turn out to be a scam but it is proving again and again that it has the capability to handle the tough situation as well.
The situation goes hard and those persons who didn't understand this will simply lost their hopes and trust. It is common thing to happen when since from the start we think that crypto is just a scam shit and nothing. But it turns into a big opposite knowing how crypto especially for bitcoin become valuable asset in the market.
Viron

Activity: 82
Merit: 27

https://www.dago-mining.com

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:24:33 PM

Congrats man, I kinda hate how I didn't take the gamble during the early days of crypto, got about 2 acquaintances who struck gold with it.
Don't be stupid thinking you can win big with Gambling. If you have to be luckier then you cannot win Gambling games, most players who join Gambling lose and you think you will become one of the winners? I advise you to give up this stupid idea.

You're taking my use of the word "gamble" too literally, in context it was more along the lines of "I regret not taking the chance to get into crypto earlier".
On the topic of actual gambling though, I am fairly lucky but the iron-clad rule is "don't bet what you're not willing to lose".
Interestingly enough, you can apply that to crypto as well since it involves a similar amount of risk-taking at times.

dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:28:48 PM

Awesome Story,, I admire you to never give up, We also never give up even we encounter difficulties, I believe our trial have many solutions. In crypto we have some trials like  you invest in crypto and something not good happen or you invest a lot, then the market down tremendously. We need courage and patience in this crypto world and never give up. .

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:28:18 PM

Thanks for sharing this motivating story here for us all to learn from. In life indeed we should never give up even though things may seem not to turn out the way we want or expect. Sometimes good things in life take time and lots of patience. There are so many people who had bitcoin when it was less than a dollar and due to impatience sold it off before it even got to 10dollar and seeing bitcoin reach its peak in 2017, am sure they regret the move they took earlierearlier on selling their bitcoin. Bitcoin is the future and we should be patient with it even though price may not be what we want now but soon enough we will see it go beyond our expectation.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 09:04:53 PM

I read your story and I felt motivated. Giving up in anything is not an option for anyone who desire to succeed. I remember years back when bitcoin worth wasnt much, this friend of mine sold his bitcoin and towards late 2017 when bitcoin was around 19k dollars, i called him to tell him and he wept bitterly. Those who gave up on bitcoin in the past have seen how far bitcoin growth has gotten to and I believe they regret not believing in the bitcoin ideology. Apart from bitcoin, we should learn to have faith in whatever we do, as sometimes the early stages of most investments seem to be frustrating but things tend to turn around after sometime. Once again, thanks for sharing your story.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:42:11 PM

Nothing comes easily in the world we are in now, that is why we have to strive for every single penny we get. Although things are not as expected never give up since you might regret one day. Just trust the process and just do you maximum best and you  will see the fruit of your labour sooner than expected.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:08:33 PM

"Never give up", the word that always give us strenght and motivation to don't stop until we reach our goals or until we success. Give up won't help us to meet what we desire. In cryptocurrency we need a lot of patience to earn because it is not easy as we think. We need to invest and wait for a good harvest,just never give up investing.

Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:13:49 PM

Never give up always motivate us to move forward and stay positive everytime we fail. There were always be a reason for every failure and never giving up will always be the solution. As they say, try and try until you succeed.

mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:35:10 PM

Nothing comes easily in the world we are in now, that is why we have to strive for every single penny we get. Although things are not as expected never give up since you might regret one day. Just trust the process and just do you maximum best and you  will see the fruit of your labour sooner than expected.
Within these days, it is hard now to make a lot of money and that is right that we strive for every single penny that we can get. We should become patient enough to strive everyday and work our ass off everyday because hard work pays off at the end of the day. Do something right now that your future self will thank you for doing it and also by hard working.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: